~34~

Author’s POV

“Aunty Uncle we will leave now.” Shivam says looking at Shekhar and Janaki after the car left.

“Arey beta it’s very late. Stay at our place only.” Shekhar says looking at him.

“No uncle Aadhya's father has asked me to drop her back no matter what the time is. Aarushi's house is also in the way. Will drop both of them and will leave to my house.” Shivam says.

“Okay beta. Take care.” Shekhar says understanding.

“Will meet you tomorrow directly at Maheshwari House.” Shivam says.

Shekhar nods and they bid bye and leave. Gadodias also leave looking after the last minute things about the function hall.

In the car Laksh holds Ragini’s hand consoling her. She smiles with tears. He wipes her tears shaking his head as no. She nods. He smiles seeing her smile. They reach Maheshwari house. Laksh gets down and helps Ragini to get down.

“Stand at the entrance.” Ap says moving inside hurriedly along with dadi.

They both move along with Avanthika towards the entrance. While all others follow them. Dadi takes does nazar utarna with red water. Then she does their aarthi.

“Now you have to tell the name of your spouse.” Dadi says smiling as she puts thilak on both their foreheads.

“Ragini!” Laksh says normally.

Ragini is smiling looking down with shy. Avanthika smiles seeing her.

“Ragu bacha no need to act. You have been calling his name since days.” Avanthika teases her.

Ragini gives her a look of embarrassment. All chuckle.

“Mami this is so mean. You can’t tease my wifey like that.” Laksh supports Ragini.

Ragini nods with puppy face. All laugh at that.

“Ragini beta say it.” Ap says.

Ragini smiles.

“Laksh!” She whispers.

All hoot for her and they both enter inside holding each other’s hand by placing their right leg first.

“You have two more games to play. Once done you can have some rest.” Dadi says.

“Games?” Dwiti asks excited.

All chuckle at her excitement.

“It’s same like the ring game. Who wins will have the authority in the marriage.” Ap says.

“Ma can we remove this garland?” Laksh asks as he saw Ragini struggling with it.

Ragini immediately looks at him who is looking at Ap.

“Few minutes Laksh. You can remove them.” Ap says.

He sighs and nods. Ragini smiles for his care. Both RagLak are made to sit on a bedsheet that is spread on the floor.

“So let’s see who is going to win this game.” Nupur says holding a ball made of flower garland.

“Ready?” Nupur asks.

RagLak nod. She throws the ball at Laksh. He holds the ball and throws to Ragini. Ragini holds it and again throws to Laksh. Both continues playing while others encouraging them becoming two teams. At one point Laksh misses the ball.

“Glad I am not supporting you bhai!” Dwiti says making faces.

He glares her. She twists her lips. The game starts again and once again Ragini wins this game.