~67~

Namaskaram 🙏

Date of Update: 14.05.2022

****

Author's POV

"Thank You for taking out time for us sir!" The interviewer who just came to Maheshwari office greeted Laksh and thanked him.

Laksh smiled nodding.

"I think you need to set these things and all. Rishan will guide you to the place. Ragini is on the way. Just ten minutes." Laksh informed them.

The interviewer and his team smiled nodding. They followed Rishan while Laksh got back to his work.

"Laksh did you get my pastry or not?" Ragini asked as soon as she entered his cabin.

He looked above smiling at her demand and pointed at the table near the couch. Ragini just sat there and started eating like a kid. Laksh kept staring her by balancing his elbow on the table and putting his chin on his palm as she continued her eating.

"I just realised that I should make myself ready to manage three kids." Laksh spoke.

Ragini stopped eating and looked at him.

"I have understood that I had to manage three kids since the moment I got to know that I am carrying twins Mr. Maheshwari." Ragini said twisting her lips.

Laksh chuckled. He got up from his place and moved to her. He took a tissue paper and started wiping off her face.

"I didn't finish my eating." She pouted.

He chuckled and signed her to finish it. She grinned and had her pastry happily. Once she finished eating she turned to him looking at him cutely indicating him to wipe her face. He smiles at her and wipes her face. Once done with wiping her face he cups her face and kisses her forehead lovingly.

"I Love You!" she says smiling before he could speak.

He smiles and whispers 'I Love You too!' back to her.

"Shall we go?" He asked her.

She nodded. They both went towards the area where the interviewer and the team are waiting for both of them to show up.

"Sorry guys you had to wait!" Laksh said as they entered inside.

"That's okay sir." The interviewer replied smiling.

"So let's start!" Laksh said smiling as Ragini and he got settled on the couch that was arranged for them.

"Ready sir?" the interviewer asked as they were about to roll camera.