~49~

Namaskaram 🙏

*****

Her POV

I rang the bell and waited for the guy to open the door. Suddenly I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned to see Aarushi.

"Aaruuuu!" I exclaimed excited seeing her and hugged her tight.

"I missed you!" She whispered hugging me back tight.

"I missed you too!" I said smiling and breaking the hug.

"Where is your car?" She asked looking back.

"It's in Maheshwari Mansion. Pri dropped me. He will pick up tonight too." I said.

She nodded.

"Where is this guy?" Saying she pressed the bell this time.

"Yaar can't you wait for a minute?" he said while opening the door.

There stood he along with Aadhya.

"I am leaving!" she said immediately as she saw us.

"Arey no Aadhya, we didn't mean to..." she interrupted me.

"Stop! Stop! I understand Ragu. You guys enjoy. From next time I am not leaving." She said smiling.

We both smiled and she hugged both of us. She bid bye to us and left. We both pushed him inside and entered like we are queens.

"This is my house for your information." He said coming towards us after closing the door.

"Go get a mat. We will sit here!" I said ignoring his words and pointing at the place we stood.

He looked at me frowning.

"GO!" I said strictly.

He went making faces. I looked at Aarushi and we both giggled silently.

"Hehehehe stop heheing!" he said annoyed coming with mat and some blankets.

"Aarushi go get the tray that is on the kitchen slab." He said arranging the mat.

Aarushi goes and I helped him in arranging the mat.

"Is she hurt?" I asked him.

He looked at me with smile and shook his head.

"Would you if Laksh's friends did same?" he asked.

"Not at all!" I said immediately.

"I told she is similar to you. So she also understood same like you would do." He said.

I just smiled. Aarushi came back with the tray that is mentioned by Shivam.