~31~

Author’s POV

“Listen to me Dwiti. Not now, We will do it later.” He said to her through phone like almost fifteenth time.

“No…no… no… we have to do it now only. That’s final!” she said same adamantly like fifteenth time.

He finally sighed defeated.

“Fine!” he said.

She grinned.

“So get to the work.” She said with attitude.

He bites his nails nervously and takes a deep breathe before knocking the door of his di’s room.

On the other side Dwiti barged into Laksh’s room making him jump from the couch he is sitting. He sighs in relief finding it her but not some earthquake.

“Is this the way you enter someone's room Chotu?” He asks still trying to calm his fast beating heart.

She pouts and sits beside him. She then hugs his hand while he smiles and caresses her hair.

On the other side Ragini opens the door and raises her eyebrow looking at Prit.

“May I come?” He asks her.

“If you want you may!” She says making faces.

He pouts and enters inside and sits on the bed.

(From now the scene goes simultaneously. The dialogues of RagLak are same while the dialogues of DwiPri are same)

“What happened to my Pri/Chotu?” RagLak ask PriDwi respectively.

“I want to say something.” Both DwiPri say to LakRag respectively.

Both RagLak nod indicating DwiPri to say.

“I Like Someone!” Both DwiPri say in one go.

Ragini’s eyes pop out of her sockets listening her brother while Laksh moves her away from him and looks at her in shock.

“YOU LIKE SOMEONE!” Both RagLak almost scream after few seconds coming out of their shock as PriDwi shake them.

Both DwiPri immediately close their mouth making sure it doesn’t get leaked to others.

“Shhh…. It’s still secret for others. But not you.” Both say at a time to RagLak.

RagLak frown and get out of their hold.

“Who?” Both ask at respective places not showing any expression.

Both DwiPri gulp.

“Dwiti/Prit” Both PriDwi say respectively closing their eyes tight.

RagLak blink twice and scream happily hugging their siblings tight. DwiPri get startled at their reaction but relaxes as their siblings don’t have any problem about them liking someone and most probably the person they like.

“Finally! My Pri has got someone!” Ragini says breaking the hug.

“Finally? You are saying as if I am fifty. I am just twenty one and half for your information.” He says making faces.

Ragini giggles. She pulls his cheeks. On the other side Laksh.

“Let me call him. I want to talk to him now!” Laksh says excited.

“He is already in the call. Wait!” She says and disconnects her bluetooth speakers she is wearing by putting the phone on speaker.

“Wait he is listening to us?” He asks frowning.