~54~

Namaskaram 🙏

Date of Update: 13

Date of Update: 13.01.2022

****

Author’s POV

He hears his phone ringing when he is changing. He immediately rushes towards his phone which is on the bed side table. He snatches the phone before Ragini could take the phone. It’s been ten days since Laksh has contacted Nitya for Ragini’s health condition. There weren’t much changes in Ragini. But she has accepted to teach music to Mrs. Sharma’s grand daughter and the classes are going on. Also she has been responding a bit compared to before.

“Yeah! I will try Nitya.” Laksh says sighing and cuts the call.

He enters inside the room from balcony after talking to Nitya who has asked him to try to get Ragini along with him.

“Who is in the phone?” Ragini asked frowning.

Laksh looked surprised hearing her. But he got worried.

“It’s Ronak!” he said not looking at her.

It was the same answer he had told her the last three days when the phone rang at that odd time of night. She frowned but nodded. She has known he is lying to her all the time. But she didn’t understand why is he doing that. She has seen the contact id every time but he didn’t observe that. She also knew that if it is Ronak he doesn’t have any need to snatch his phone from her every time she tried to take the call. Ragini’s eyes turned teary. She sat on the bed like everyday while Laksh moved out of the room taking his car keys. Hearing the sound of car keys Ragini looked that side. She wiped her tears that flew from her eyes and ran out of the room. She looked at him who got into the car. She immediately rushed out of the house, grabbed the keys from the watchman and followed Laksh.

It’s been twenty days she had actually drove the car. She had nothing in her mind in all these days except the loss that has happened to her. Her Baby! But since three days Laksh’s behaviour has made her to divert her mind at times and think of his strange behaviour. Today she felt ignored when he went not even telling her that he is going out. She was hurt when she understood that he is lying and hiding something from her. She frowned seeing him stopping near a house which is completely unfamiliar to her. She waited till he left inside and went near the house. She also entered inside looking for him. She heard his voice and peeped into the house.

“Nothing is working! NOTHING!” He said restlessly.

“Laksh!” Nitya tried to speak.

“You told right this will help. Then why it isn’t helping? Why isn’t there any progress in her health?” he asks anxiously.

“Laksh! Calm down!” Nitya speaks.

“Calm down! You want me to calm down? There my wife is suffering. I can’t see her like that. It’s been twenty days she has been lifelessly living her life. I have to use different methods to just give her medicines, I have to hide things from her. Why? Why is it happening to us?” he asks breaking into tears at the end.