~60~

Namaskaram 🙏

Date of Update: 01.04.2022

*****

Her POV

I am sitting in the car with closed eyes chanting Mahadev's Panchakshari Mantra in my mind to control my anxiety. Papa is sitting beside me holding my hand while Laksh is driving. Suddenly I felt the car stopped. I slowly opened my eyes to see we reached the studio. I felt myself shivering. Papa took me into his embrace immediately.

"Calm Down babu. Calm down. You will rock it." Papa tried calming me down.

I took deep breathes to control myself but I couldn't. I am feeling like crying due to this nervousness.

"Hey wifey!" Laksh called me as he sat beside me.

Papa left me and I immediately hugged Laksh.

"Aww... you are crying!" He awwed as I felt the tears flowing my eyes.

I pouted looking at him. He laughed seeing me.

"It's okay. Cry out completely. You will feel good and then no more nervousness." He said putting my head on his chest.

I sobbed silently in his embrace. He moved me out of his embrace once I stopped crying. He wiped my tears cupping my face.

"Feeling better?" He asked.

I nodded.

"Then where is that most beautiful smile?" he asked.

I smiled lightly hearing him.

"Some more!" he said.

I smiled a bit more.

"Come on Wifey neither me nor papa will ask you to pay tax for smiling bright." He said.

I giggled hearing him. He smiled patting my cheek. I looked at papa who is smiling at us. I hugged him tight.

"Are we ready for the new beginnings?" papa asked.

I nodded smiling. We got down the car and entered the studio with both my heroes holding my either hands. As we went inside I found the music director there and greeted him. He explained me things and we did all the necessary formalities.

He gave me the lyrics and tune of the song and asked me to try. It has become a bit of practise while I was trying. Music director asked me to give it a try to record. I nodded. I looked at Laksh and Papa who were all the time beside me and both of them nodded assuring me with smile. I went inside the recording room and stood in front of the mic. I joined my hands praying to Mahadev, then I touched the mic with my both hands and touched my hands to my eyes as if I am praying to it. Then I kept the headphones to my ears. I showed my thumb up to the director through the glass door indicating I am ready.