~36~

Her POV

I am standing in front of my wardrobe thinking what should I wear. I have many beautiful sarees and I also got many beautiful sarees during the wedding. So as a result I am confused. I decided to ask ma's advice and about to go but received a text from him.

'Wear something white. You look like an angel in white 😍.’ He texted.

I smiled and looked at the wardrobe looking for white. I took out all the white sarees I have and again the confusion occupied my brain. I got an idea and took the pictures of all the white sarees and sent to him.

‘'Select one!’ I texted him.

He immediately saw the messages and chose one. I immediately ran into the washroom to change.

I got ready and was about to text him but I heard his voice from the hall. I moved out of the room to see him talking to ma and papa. The house has become very silent as everybody went back and it’s only us. He looked at me and his lips broke into smile. He stood up saying to ma and papa that he will freshen up and started coming towards the room. I smiled and moved inside the room. He entered the room and looked at me. He smiled brightly.

I moved towards him and stood in front of him. I raised my eyebrow signing him 'how do I look?’ He looked at me for a moment and then pulled me towards him holding my hand making me to collide with him.

“You look gorgeous than I have imagined.” He said smiling.

I smiled happily.

“Now go freshen up and come. We will get late.” I said.

He pulled me more towards him.

“We are neither going to office nor to academy. So there is no getting late.” He said pecking my cheek.

“Okay then let me change. We will go day after tomorrow.” I said mischievously.

He looked at me for a moment.

“Such a spoiler you are!” Saying he left me and moved towards the dressing table removing his watch while I laughed.

“You get a punishment now. Select something for me to wear.” Saying he went into the washroom.

I moved towards his suitcase and looked at his clothes. I looked for something that would make him even more handsome and finally found his maroon coat with a white shirt. He came out wiping his face. I moved towards him and forwarded his clothes.

“Thank You Mrs. Laksh!” He said bowing and went to change while I giggled.

Her POV ends.

His POV

We reached a garden like area which is beautifully decorated. I opened the door for her and forwarded my hand for her. She smiled before holding my hand and got down from the car. I signed her to move. She moved still holding my hand on the path filled with rose petals and lights on either sides. Her expressions spoke all what she felt. I could see her getting mesmerised seeing the beautiful decoration and the set up. We moved till we reach a tent. She looked at me. I signed her to enter. She nodded and entered into the tent to see it is also filled with rose petals. She then looked around the tent to find few gifts placed on the table and another table with dishes closed.

“Let’s first look the gifts which I wanted to gift you.” I whispered moving close to her ear. She smiled turning towards me and nodded. I smiled and led her to the table. I first held one small rectangular box and forwarded to her. She took it and opened it to see beautiful anklets.