~63~

Namaskaram 🙏

Date of Update: 16.04.2022

*****

Author's POV

Laksh entered into the room tired. Ragini looked at him excited but got confused seeing no excitement on his face.

"Laksh!" She called him.

"Haan!" He responded looking at her.

She looked even more confused.

"You don't need to say anything?" she asked.

He looked confused. But then widened his eyes remembering something.

"Oh yeah! I totally forgot!" He spoke making Ragini excited.

But his next words made Ragini even more confused.

"It's my schoolmates get together tonight. I am so sorry I forgot Wifey. You are ready. Just give me fifteen minutes. I will get ready and we will leave." Laksh spoke.

Ragini nodded in confusion.

"Might be he didn't get time to open the gift. Let me tell him now. He will be very happy!" she speaks to herself thinking that was the reason he didn't get to know the news so he didn't call her too.

Laksh got changed and came out of the room to see Ragini nowhere. He moved towards balcony to see her talking in phone.

"Two minutes Laksh!" she whispers taking a break from phone.

"I will wait near the car. You come. I will inform ma and papa don't worry." Laksh whispers.

Ragini nods and continues talking in phone. She cuts the call once done with her call and goes near the car to see Laksh talking to phone. She sighs as he is busy even now. She wanted to tell him the good news soon but all she is getting is obstacles. Laksh forwarded car keys to her signing her to drive the car while taking the passenger seat talking in the phone. Ragini sighed once again before entering into the car.

Almost the whole way Laksh is in call with one of his office staff who is discussing an urgent project with him. Laksh wouldn't have attended this party if it wasn't his schoolmates get together as he is very busy with continuous projects. He would have either worked or took some rest. He couldn't miss this get together as they all are meeting after years.

Ragini stopped the car at the destination and looked at Laksh. He nodded at her and spoke for two more minutes in the phone before cutting the call.

"Sorry wifey!" Laksh said holding her hand and making a puppy face.

Ragini smiled and shook her head seeing his cute face.