~59~

Namaskaram 🙏

Date of Update: 16

Date of Update: 16.03.2022

****

Her POV

It’s Karwa Chauth and my first ever vrat after marriage. I am excited. I came out of bathroom after getting fresh before the sunrise to see Laksh sitting on the bed all ready.

“When did you wake and when did you get ready? And why are you awake?” I asked confused.

He moved towards me smiling and pulled me towards him holding my waist. I got bumped to his front with my hands on his chest.

“Why are you awake wifey?” he asked instead of replying.

“You got short term memory loss or what Mr. Husband? I told you yesterday that today is Karwa Chauth and I am fasting for your long life. You know I can’t stay without you!” I said pulling his cheeks.

“And you think I can stay without you?” he asked raising his one eyebrow.

“Aww… papa says same to ma and every time papa fasts for ma.” I said.

“And papa says the same to ma every year.” He said joining his forehead with mine smiling.

“Really?” I asked with wide eyes.

He smiled nodding.

“Same Pinch!” Saying I pinched his cheek again.

He chuckled.

“And you know Prit said same to Dwiti!” He said.

“Awwww….” I awed at my brother’s love for my sister in law.

“All of us are fasting except Dp papa today then. So much food is saved!” I winked giggling.

He shook his head chuckling.

“Let’s go before sun rises.” He said leaving me and then holding my hand.

I nodded smiling. We walked out of the room.

“What’s your problem Anu? Why do you want me to suffer? One day you can’t let me do what I want to? Why have you became so khadoos?” Papa is almost screaming at ma.

We rushed towards them.

“Papa what happened?” I asked before Laksh could.

“These both mother and son has made my life hell!” He huffed angrily.

“Eh? What did I do? And what did my ma do?” Laksh asked.

“You… don’t make me more angry Laksh. You both are just ordering me for everything. It’s good there is someone in the house who loves me, who understands me and tries to know what I want. You both are always torturing me.” Papa spoke.