~25~

His POV

It’s been two days of our Pasupu Danchandam ritual and also two days we both spoke properly each other. Nobody of us are busy. But it was her who didn’t respond to my calls. She texts me but not taking my calls. It made me restless. I don’t know what is bothering her. Whenever I ask her 'what's bothering her?’ she would smartly divert the topic. Today I am going to make her split the beans. We are going to shopping and I am going to take her alone for few minutes atleast and I am going to confront her.

Now I am in office with a file in front of me. I haven’t completed reading atleast the first page since past one hour. It feels that I have become a student who keeps the book in front for hours but studies nothing. (Author: Like me 🙈😂)

Only her thoughts are running in my mind. I badly want to listen her voice. I tried her phone again but she cut it again. Ahhh! I am getting frustrated. What happened to my wifey? I took deep breathes. Now I know I can’t survive not listening to her voice. So I just opened my playlist and got to the favourites. It has only one favourite and that is my Wifey's song. I connected the bluetooth of my earphones and started playing the record. I sighed in relief hearing her melodious voice but the restlessness cannot be completely gone. It can be gone only when I speak to her. Only I get to know what’s bothering her. Only after I solve her worry. Once I felt a bit okay I started working finally. I should finish this work soon so that I can reach the shopping mall on time. Today we are going to shop our marriage outfits and jewellery.

His POV ends.

Her POV.

I am sitting in the staff room of the academy and just staring the wall. I am alone in the staff room. I haven’t spoken to Laksh since two days. I was really disturbed because of Shivam and if I speak to Laksh I am sure he will figure it out that I am disturbed. So I kept rejecting his calls. He is texting me to take the call while I ignore it. Whenever he asks me about what’s bothering me I ignore it. I am sorry for it Laksh but I can’t say it to you. I am scared that Laksh may misunderstand Shivam. I can’t see a situation where I have to choose between Laksh and Shivam. Shivam is my best friend no matter what he is now. And Laksh he is going to be my husband or say he is already.

I am very much tensed how will I deal today at the shopping. He is going to be there. Shivam also told me he will. I am not understanding how to come out of this mess. I sighed as I heard the bell rang and went to the class.

Her POV ends.

His POV

I am at the mall where we have decided to get clothes. I am earlier as I came directly from office once I had lunch. We are going to shop together. Prit isn’t coming as he has work in office. He didn’t even ask me for leave. So I myself asked him for leave but he told it’s just shopping he will skip it.

I am looking around to see whether anybody arrived. And my eyes caught him. He looked at me too. He moved towards me. Both of us stayed silent. We both just kept looking everywhere but not at each other.

After few minutes I saw her coming along with Shekhar papa and Janu ma. Following them came Ma and Papa along with Mayank Bhai and Nupur Bhabhi. I smiled at her. She smiled too but it didn’t look real. Her eyes are red. She isn’t sleeping properly too. Her eyes look lifeless. She has made herself a mess. This just increased my worry.

“What the hell have you done to yourself Ragini?” I almost screamed gaining attention of not only family but also people around.

I don’t care. She held my hand looking around and smiling awkwardly at them.