~19~

Her POV

I sat on the bed in the room sighing heavily. This saree is really heavy. Finally the function got over. It was great. I got many beautiful moments with him. But I didn't understand why he started behaving strange suddenly from the time we went to have our food. I liked even that behaviour of his. He didn't left a chance to make me blush in all those time.

Mami came to the room and asked me to change if I want to before we leave. I immediately went and changed to the simple kurthi and fell on the bed. I just fell on the bed feeling relaxed when Prit came calling me for going home. I sighed and got up. We went out to see Laksh saying to papa to use his car. I stood adamant to go with Prit in that car as already everybody occupied the other car and now why to get them down, it's just journey of few minutes. So I and Prit got into the car. Before getting into car I looked at him and he nodded his head with smile. I smiled back at him.

I got settled in the car and closed my eyes slipping into sleep without my knowledge. Suddenly I got hit to the window glass and opened my eyes wincing in pain. I looked front to see our car hit to the wall. I got panicked.

"Prit!" I screamed loudly.

"Di I am fine!" He said with painful voice and opened the door of his seat coming out of the car.

He opened the door of my side, I immediately got down and hugged him.

"I am fine di!" He said hugging me.

Suddenly I felt pain in my hand.

"Ouch!" I winced as I was about to come out of his hug.

"Di what happened?" He asked in worry.

"It's paining!" I said with teary eyes.

"Let's go to hospital. I will check on driver kaka!" Saying he bent down to the car to see driver still panting.

"Kaka!" He said.

Driver looked at us and sighed in relief. He immediately got down the car.

"Ma'am, sir are you both fine?" He asked in worry.

"Kaka relax we are fine. But what happened?" I said calming down and asked him how this happened.

"Kaka your head is bleeding. Let's get some lift and go to hospital!" Prit said before driver could answer me as now the first aid is important.

Driver kaka nodded.

"Prit you look for a lift or taxi! Kaka you use this hand kerchief to stop the bleeding!" I said forwarding my hand kerchief.

"We have first aid kit in the car?" I asked.

"No ma'am the car came from servicing just in the morning and I forgot to keep the kit." He said.

I sighed. But his next words got me worried.

"I don't understand how the breaks got failed suddenly. Morning only the servicing people said they made the loose breaks proper!" He said thoughtfully.

It means only one thing that it is another attack on him. I sighed that he is safe this time. I looked at Prit whose elbow is bleeding. I moved towards him immediately.

"Prit give me your handkerchief!" I asked him holding his hand.

He looked at the wound. He took his kerchief and I immediately tied it to his hand. Soon we got a taxi while Prit called to papa and told about our accident. We got admitted in the hospital. Me and Prit are in one ward. While driver kaka is another ward as he has head injury they said they need to do few tests for him.