~48~

Namaskaram 🙏

Her POV

“You should stop teasing him idiot!” I scolded Prit while he is driving the car to our house.

He laughed and I hit him lightly on his hand shaking my head.

“I am going to have my sister with me for a month after almost 6 months. What do you expect me to do? Anyways I have given him a concession of honeymoon for a week. See I am so good!” He said proudly at the end.

I couldn’t help but laugh at him. He giggled. We reached home and I just ran inside screaming for ma. Ma came from the room and hugged me tight the same way I hugged her.

“I misshed you!” I said pouting.

Ma smiled and kissed my forehead lovingly.

“Wowww… so much love today!” I said smirking.

She glared me and hit my cheek playfully. I giggled and kissed her cheek.

“Do not plan to snatch my mother.” Prit said with jealous voice.

“Excuse me! You should be thankful to me because I shared my mother with you. I have more right on her!” I said putting my hands on my waist.

“Hawwww! This is so mean! Let papa come. I will complain to him.” He said.

“As if he will take your side!” Ma said before I could say.

I laughed showing my tongue to him. He stamped his foot to the floor angrily.

“Nobody loves me here!” he whined.

“Great realisation son!” we heard papa’s voice who just returned after visiting one of his friends.

“Papaaaa!” screaming I ran to him and hugged him tight.

“This is soooo unfair! I have none in this world.” Prit whined.

We three laughed at him while he pouted. Ma moved towards him and ruffled his hair. He chuckled taking her into his embrace.

“Let me go change and come then we will have some gossips.” Papa said.

I nodded smiling.

“You come with me. I made your favourite snacks.” Ma said pulling me with her.

‘Oye!’ his text stated as I looked into my phone when it beeped.

I looked at ma who is taking boxes of snacks she has made for me. I kept the phone away.

“Well you can reply him!” ma said feeding me.

I looked down chewing to hide my blush while ma chuckled and patted my cheek.

“Do one thing, talk to him till your papa comes.” Said ma giving me the plate of snacks to me and went out smiling.

I immediately called Laksh. He took the call at the first ring.