~64~

Namaskaram 🙏

Date of Update: 20

Date of Update: 20.04.2022

****

His POV

I am driving while Ragini is sitting closing her eyes. Both of us are not talking anything. I am just still registering the good news. Ragini is actually disappointed about the way I got to know about her pregnancy but I consoled her that it was the good news we need to concentrate but not the way I got to know. I am very very very very infinite verys happy but I couldn't express my happiness properly. My Princess is going to come back to us that too along with her brother. I am sure it would be a boy and a girl. I am not going to leave a chance in pampering both of them. I will be their favourite parent no matter what. I am going to compete with Ragini like anything to make sure that they say I am their favourite parent. But I don't know why I feel she is going to be the best mumma.

I just want to talk to them as I didn't get time. I am going to talk a lot to them once we reach home. I am going to first lift their mumma and twirl because I really want to lift them now. I can't since they are still in their mumma's womb. So I am going to lift their mumma and trust me I am going to tell them for the whole life that I am the first person who took them in my arms that too even before they entered the world. See my childishness came back. It's been so long Ragini and me made childish things. Both of us got very busy professionally. We are not living to the fullest. It's not too late I realised it. I have decided that work will be for a specified time and other time will be personal time. Making time for everything is really important for everybody. Only then we can make ourselves happy.

I also need to make sure that my kids shouldn't think that their papa never had time for them. That's all I am going to plan everything to balance both personal and professional life now even more. We reached home. When we entered we were surprised to see Ma and papa playing caroms.

"What's so special that you both are playing caroms at this late night instead of sleeping?" I asked sitting beside papa.

Ragini sat beside ma smiling.

"I wasn't getting sleep and same goes to your ma. So we decided to relive our young age moments. We used to play a lot during those days. You were in your mother's womb when she used to crave for playing instead of eatables." Papa said chuckling at the end.

"Ma, Papa we need to tell something." Ragini said before I could even think of it.

I smiled and nodded. Ma and Papa stopped playing and looked at her.

"Woh... actually...." She stammered.

I looked confused at her.

"Why are you even stammering for telling this wifey?" I asked looking at her confused.

"Laksh you stop na. I am trying to be dramatic as in movies and serials." She said giggling.

I chuckled while ma and papa looked at us confused.