~62~

Namaskaram 🙏

Date of Update: 10.04.2022

Happy Sri Rama Navami!

*****

Author's POV

"Congratulations!" a group of voices are heard as they took the last phere.

Shivam and Aadhya smiled seeing their friends screaming happily for them. Shivam side hugged Aadhya while she looked at him.

"Thank You for accepting me with all the flaws Aadhya!" he spoke staring into her eyes.

"Yes I am not human. I don't have flaws and you didn't accept me." She said sarcastically.

He smiled and kissed her forehead.

"Guys you both can romance later. Rituals aren't done yet!" Ragini spoke.

Both of them looked at her while everybody laughed. They completed the remaining rituals.

"My shoes!" Shivam whined.

Ragini and Aarushi giggled. He fumed seeing them.

"Guys you are my friends!" He said angrily.

"Sorry. We are Aadhya's friends!" Aarushi said.

Aadhya laughed seeing Shivam's eyes widening.

"Give us our nek get your shoes." Ragini spoke forwarding her hand.

"This is so mean! Laksh take your wife from here before I strangle her neck." Shivam spoke glaring Ragini.

"Ptch! Forgot something! She is your best friend before she became my wife. Happy bankrupt!" Laksh waved his both hands to him.

Ragini and Aarushi laughed.