~61~

Namaskaram 🙏

Date of Update: 02

Date of Update: 02.04.2022

Happy Ugadi!

****

His POV

I am staring my sleeping wife lovingly here laying beside her. I cupped her face and caressed her cheek smiling at my beautiful peaceful sleeping wife. I bent and kissed her cheek due to which she moved a bit in sleep. I patted her head lovingly.

“Happy First meet anniversary my queen!” I whispered and kissed her forehead.

My phone rang disturbing my Wifey’s sleep. I huffed at my phone and took it. I held my ear mouthing sorry to my Wifey and took the call. It’s from my personal assistant i.e. P.A., who has been appointed recently. The decision was taken by Ronak and Ragini collectively though I am against it. And another thing is my P.A. is also one of my school mates, Anisha. She was behind me to be honest when we were in school. But since I was always behind Prachi she had to back off. See I know I have a huge following. Hahaha. When I told Wifey about it she was like ‘So what? My husband is the most handsome man in the world. Obviously girls would die to get atleast his glance.’ I was shocked hearing her while she giggled along with Ronak.

“Laksh take the call!” Said she as I am just staring at my Wifey thinking about the incident.

“Hello!” I said immediately taking the call.

Ragini moved towards me and kept her head on chest. I immediately wrapped my hand around her waist.

“Laksh you have a meeting in an hour at XYZ resort.” Anisha spoke as soon as I said hello.

“Wait? Meeting? I told you to not to fix any meetings today. Didn’t I?” I asked her shocked.

“Yes Laksh this meeting was scheduled for tomorrow but the client has some important work and has requested me to advance the meeting. I am sorry!” she spoke.

“You could have postponed it then?” I asked.

“But you are busy for almost ten days with continuous meetings and other things. This project would get delay if it gets postponed.” She said.

“I don’t know anything Anisha I am not coming. That’s final.” I spoke angrily.

Suddenly my Wifey pulled the phone from me.

“Hey Anisha it’s me Ragini. He will come. Don’t worry!” She spoke.

I glared her. Then she cut the call hearing from Anisha.

“Come on Mr. Husband it’s anniversary for our first meet but not our wedding anniversary. Work is important. Come on hurry up.” She said pulling me to get up.

I pulled her and hugged her tight.

“Our first meet is as equally important as our wedding anniversary to me. But this Anisha has spoiled everything. We will enjoy everything on our anniversary which is just few days away. I am sorry!” I said.