~11~

His POV

"Ma may I say something?" I asked because I don't want to hurt anybody after what I am going to say.

"Say beta" ma said.

"Umm... I want everything that we are going to buy to be according to Ragini's wish. Is it ok?" I asked looking at her with puppy face.

She smiled and hit my head lightly.

"What is there to ask in this? It's your wedding and she is your to be wife. Ofcourse she has the right to choose what she likes. I am ok with it" she said smiling at me.

I grinned and hugged her.

"I Love You ma!" I immediately expressed my love for her.

She smiled caressing my hair. I looked out thinking about her. Finally we reached the shop where we are going to order our rings. My eyes fell on her who is laughing giving hifi to Prit. She is looking gorgeous in open hair and blue dress. How can someone be so beautiful in being so simple? Answer to my question is her. Wifey you are doing something to me. We moved towards them. Ma papa wished them. She joined her hands saying Namaste to ma and papa. I kept looking her. She looked at me and smiled. I got lost in her.

"Ahem Ahem Jiju!" Prit brought me out of my world with the teasing voice.

I reverted my eyes from her immediately.

"Shall we go?" He asked with teasing voice.

Prit I am not going to leave you!

"Before going I have something interesting!" I said looking all of them.

"What?" Papa asked me.

"Exchanging parents!" I said.

"Means?" Prit asked being confused.

"Simple! From now till we depart to home Janu ma and Shekhar papa will be taking responsibility of me as my parents. Ma and papa will be taking responsibility of Ragini as her parents. This will help us to get comfortable with each other" I explained them calling uncle and aunty as Shekhar papa and Janu ma.

Yes now they have become ma papa. After the way they were concerned for me in the morning I couldn't help but call them ma papa. Now I have two mas two papas one sibling along with a wife. It's such a feeling. I loved it. I looked at everybody while I saw a big smile on Shekhar papa and Janu ma's face. The happiness of me calling them ma papa. I know it showed on their faces as they are staring me happily.

"Why are you not saying anything?" I asked looking at them being confused.

They are not speaking anything.

"I am ok" said she moving towards ma and papa smiling happily.

I grinned moving towards Janu ma and Shekhar papa.

"Chale?" Papa asked caressing Ragini's hair.

She smiled and nodded. We moved towards the counter of where the shopkeeper guided us. All of us got settled. All of them made sure we both sit together.

"Before we start our ring selection I am going to give a task to you. I want to gift something to Prit. So you all think something interesting what should I gift him. I wanted to surprise him but I am not understanding what to gift him so quitted the plan of surprise and asking you some options." I told them while all are looking at me without blinking their eyes.

"What?" I asked them.

"You speak this much everytime jiju? I never observed it!" Prit asked still looking at me without blinking his eyes.