~7~

His POV

Ronak is more happy than me seeing her. He praised her so many times. I was smiling all the time he is praising her and calling me lucky. I know I am lucky! After sometime Ronak went back to his work and I received her text. We kept texting forgeting the time. I am happiest talking to her. We got to know eachother about few things. Without our own knowledge we started talking eachother freely without any hesitation.

Suddenly I heard a knock on my door. I asked the person to enter and saw Mr. Bhakasur again. I frowned. From when did he start knocking my door?

"From when did you start knocking my door Mr. Bhakasur?" I asked him still frowning.

"I though you must be talking something cheesy with bhabhi. So thought to give some privacy and knocked the door. You have problem in this also now?" He asked making faces.

I couldn't stop my laugh looking his funny face. He hit my head and I glared him.

"Stop glaring and chalo let's have lunch." He said making faces again.

Lunch? I looked at the time and it showed 15 minutes past 2. We spoke for hours and not realised the time. I couldn't help but smile. Ronak is looking at me with mischievous smile.

"Dreaming already! Aww so cute!" he started his teasings.

If I don't stop him now I won't be able to control him.

"You go I am coming in two minutes." I told him acting like ignoring his teasings.

He looked at me teasingly and went out.

'We will talk later go have your lunch and come' I texted her as I understood that she also lost the track of time.

'Ok. You have your lunch as well' she texted me back.

Aww my caring wifey. She is already my wife.

'Ok madam! Your wish my command!' I texted her back with the cheesy sentense.

I know she must have laughed reading the message. By now she already got used to my these stupid cheesy dialogues. I am leaving no chance to flirt with her with all the cheesy dialogues.

'Good boy' she texted me back.

I bursted out into laughter seeing her message and immediately texted her the laughing emojis. 

'😂😂' I sent back these emojis and both of us went to have lunch.

During lunch time that Bhakasur got busy with his eating but he made sure somebody teases me and that is none other than my other two stupids Rohan and Radhu. They already had lunch and got into the work of teasing me. This boy has no work. He just switched on the video chat in his phone and they happily enjoyed my state. I tried alot to snatch phone from him and disconnect the call but he was always successful in saving it. Finally they won and I lost.

Once we had food I got some work which I couldn't delay. I appolozised her many times for not able to talk to her. She must be feeling bored as she is alone home. Uncle and aunty went to some function and Prit is here working. I am also not able to talk to her. I felt very sad but work is important.

It's night now. I had dinner and layed on bed. I badly wanted to talk to her but I was very busy. I came back home as soon as possible and had my food as I am very tired and hungry. Once done with my dinner I texted her immediately.

'Had dinner?' I texted her asking her whether she had dinner or not.

She received the message but didn't reply. Why is she taking so much time? I kept looking at the message I sent and waiting for her reply. I want to tell her something exciting which I just got to know. Will she feel same excited like me or not? After almost fifteen minutes I got her reply.