~65~

Namaskaram 🙏

Date of Update: 29.04.2022

****

Her POV

It's the end of my forth month. My babies are growing fast and healthy inside me. I got a small cute baby bump. Days are going with happiness in our lives. Laksh, ma, papa, Anu ma, Dp papa, Prit everybody are pampering me a lot. Mamu, mami, nanu and nani are calling everyday and talking to me without fail. Krish is going to get married next week. He wanted a simple court marriage with no big functions. So we all thought to just meet up in our house after his marriage and have a small family get together within the close family circle.

"Yes Atharv!" I said taking the call from my manager, when I am doing some painting.

"Ma'am we have an award show to attend next Monday. They had just called and informed about the award which you got for your first ever song." He said.

I smiled happily.

"Okay Atharv! Will there be any chance that Laksh can come along with us?" I asked.

"Yes ma'am! I have already told them that Laksh sir will be coming along with you." He said.

"Okay Atharv!" I said and he cut the call.

I immediately went downstairs to see Laksh already came.

"Laksh!" I called him excited and rushed towards him.

"Ragini slow!" Ma said.

I smiled sheepishly and went slowly towards Laksh and hugged him. He smiled and hugged me back.

"Guess what? I got an award for my first ever song." I said excited.

"Congratulations Wifey!" He said happily hugging me.

Later ma and papa also congratulated me happily. I told them about the award function and they got happy.

"Yesterday you were asking for a movie right! Here!" He said and showed the tickets he booked for us.

I grinned happily.

"Let's get ready then!" I said excited.

He nodded smiling and suddenly lifted me into his arms making me squeal. It has become a daily routine now that he keeps lifting me now and then making me squeal. When I ask him to stop doing that he says that he is lifting his twins. 'Huh! No more love for his wifey!' This is what I say whenever he says and he pecks my lips making me pout more. Then he kisses my forehead saying 'I just use the name of kids to pamper you. My love for you can never get less in fact it will keep increasing.' My Husband is the best! I can say this every time.