Cheer Spirit || Jikook&Taegi

By KM_RELIGION

Park Jimin is a sassy, confident and gorgeous cheerleader while Jeon Jungkook is a gentle, handsome, and shy... More

❁ π˜ͺ𝘯𝘡𝘳𝘰π˜₯𝘢𝘀𝘡π˜ͺ𝘰𝘯 ❁
chapter 01
chapter 02
chapter 03
chapter 04
chapter 05
chapter 06
chapter 07
chapter 08
chapter 09
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57

chapter 46

5K 286 56
By KM_RELIGION

~ Wednesday ~

 Jungkook and Taehyung were on the football field that afternoon, they were sitting on the bleachers, taking a break from the thousands of strenuous drills Namjoon had them running through for the past several hours. Jungkook was resting back on the metal seats, covering his flushed face from the sun above him with a damp cold towel to cool himself off.

There were two days until the next football game and now that all the other opponents found out about their victory they were planning on destroying them. "Those fuckers are gonna be gunning for you especially Jeon. Word is going around that you're on a professional level, so all eyes will be on your next game. Watch yourself carefully, but just note that I always got your back my dude." Taehyung told Jungkook.

Taehyung was emptying out the cold water from his bottle into his mouth, frowning when there was nothing left to quench his thirst but his focus was shifted to Jungkook who released a breathless chuckle and sat up along the bleacher. The other football player was clutching his abdomen from the pain of the vigorous exercise and from hunger and Taehyung could relate to hard to that feeling right now.

"Ah, I'm not worried about them. Namjoon said that my time is getting faster, so we'll be fine Tae. I don't even know why you listen to people's opinions, they're just trying to get us frazzled, it's a trick to get us thrown off our game." Jungkook said. He's very aware that he is the most valuable player on the team, a role model to the others because Namjoon didn't have to worry about him getting into trouble, he wasn't cocky or full of himself and was responsible with his health and his studies.

Taehyung agreed and began grumbling about how hungry he was getting Jungkook to recall that Jimin had given him some granola bars yesterday. He reached into his duffel bag to grab the light snack, tossing one at Taehyung who was bowing down to him and digging into the healthy yet satisfying oatmeal with fruit flavor. "Something wrong?" Taehyung questioned Jungkook when he noticed him chewing with a concerned expression over his face.

Jungkook was lost thinking about his boyfriend, his mind was hundred miles away because Jimin had been very off lately, acting different and seeming paranoid and he hated witnessing him keeping all his distressed thoughts to himself. Jimin had still refused to tell Jungkook about what happened with Hyunwoo, not because he didn't trust him but because he genuinely thought that he could figure it out on his own.

"Jimin is hiding something from me. He says that he's not but I can sense that something is wrong. Has Yoongi told you anything out of the ordinary going on between them?" Jungkook asked. He moved his gaze from the ground to Taehyung, showing off his worried doe eyes that were filled with hope that he would know some information pertaining to Jimin's troubles.

Taehyung thought for a second then shook his head, "Nah, Yoongi hasn't mentioned anything but then again most of the time he's being hostile towards me. He's not cutting me any damn slack and I so foolishly adore him for it." Taehyung expressed with a chuckle, getting lost in his own dilemmas with his cute little cheerleader that was making him work extra hard to get back on his good side and into his pants.

"Wow, trouble in paradise? No, don't answer I don't care. When we're on the football field, the entire team needs your entire focus, on the practice, on improving and on the game coming up. Right now, winning is all that matters, no your little boyfriends, you can see them later now come on. Hurry up and get your gear on." Namjoon exclaimed to the two but staring more at Jungkook who was sulking, looking pitiful during precious practice hours.

"Damn, okay take it easy on us less fortunate. You're so quick to say that because you and Seokjin are doing great apparently. Wait, don't tell me, did he buy you a car yet? Must be nice having a sugar daddy." Taehyung snickered, teasing his captain. Namjoon scoffed and pulled Taehyung by his helmet that was over his head now and dragged him towards the field, explaining the key to his good relationship, proper communication.

Jungkook stood up on his aching feet, clutching his helmet tightly and sighed. He knew that Namjoon was right, while he was practicing he tried to make it a habit to not let the outside world trouble him. Everything about Jimin's change in character worried Jungkook though, he was no longer bubbly or kissing him publicly and he blamed himself for not pressuring him into spilling the details as to why he was acting this way. 

~~~

Jimin was relaxing his sore muscles along the plush gymnastic mat with Hoseok and Yoongi sitting beside him, his two best friends were engaging in conversation about which color lipstick would match better with their cheer uniforms. "Jimin, what do you think? Violet or Fuchsia?" Hoseok questioned catching Jimin's attention but not fully because the spaced out male only gave a simple shrug in response.

Hoseok and Yoongi had noticed that Jimin was acting strange, but when they asked him about it he gave the same excuse that he did to Jungkook. Jimin declared that he was anxious about messing up in front of the judges and worried about completing certain assignments. Both males accepted it because truthfully they had their own things to deal with, plus they trusted Jimin's judgement when it came to his own issues.

All the cheerleaders were waiting around after practice to be examined by their team physician who has been given orders by the coach to assess their health and follow up on any injuries. It was to ensure that everyone on the team was in tip-top shape to perform Friday night, it was everything they've been preparing for and everything had to go right.

"Jung Hoseok, your turn." The sports medical professional called out and the cheerleader frowned over at Jimin. "Come with me." Hoseok said, getting his friend to nod. The two left Yoongi who had already completed his examination with flying colors, he was scolded for fighting because there was still a bruise along the bridge of his nose but nonetheless Yoongi was cleared to continue cheering.

Jimin and Hoseok walked inside the small room, "Hey Kai." The two greeted the friendly physician who had no problem with the captain being there. Jimin watched Hoseok strip down to his underwear, he stepped over the scale and sighed in relief that he didn't gain any weight. It was his biggest worry, going over the limit of what a flyer needed to be and Jimin understood his concerns because he was the tallest one in the air.

"Being light isn't everything, you also need muscle in this sport. Don't forget that, so no skipping meals, either of you two, understand?" Kai told Hoseok and Jimin who were nodding in unison. He was soon demanding for Hoseok to take a seat over the exam table, checking the rest of his vital signs but then he asked the most important question that needed to be addressed.

"How's the ankle doing?" Hoseok smiled, lifting his bare leg up and pointing at his ankle he began explaining. "Well, Kai. It's doing so much better, see no more swelling." He expressed. Kai arched an eyebrow at Hoseok who was confident about the recent injury that had him and the coach worried over because Hoseok had tendencies of brushing off his pain.

"Did you get it x-rayed like I asked you to?" The medical professional asked getting Hoseok to shake his head. "No, because you said to only do it if it worsened and it hasn't. I've been taking ibuprofen after practice, hydrating well, keeping it wrapped and staying off of it. See I do listen sometimes, I'm okay I swear." Hoseok proclaimed to Kai who was skeptical at first but he nodded regardless.

Kai set his clipboard down and sat in his rolling stool, scooting closer to Hoseok to confirm for himself. Jimin could see Hoseok nervously tugging at his bottom lip, when the physician pressed his fingers around his injured bone, checking for swelling and examining his entire leg thoroughly. "Is it okay enough to complete the stunts?" Jimin questioned, wondering just how well Hoseok really was to continue cheerleading for this weekend.

"It looks really good actually, nice work keeping your health priority. Continue doing what you're doing Hoseok. Let me just wrap it up again for you, play close attention to the technique because it matters a lot okay." Kai exclaimed. Hoseok sighed out in relief, he rested back along the table and watched the team medic elevate his leg to show him the key points when it came to ace wrapping.

Soon Hoseok was getting himself dressed while Kai had his back turned to write a few notes down in the chart. "Thank the cheer gods I'm in the clear." Hoseok squealed, taking Jimin's hands with him before bringing the smaller into a hug, but their little celebration was cute short when Kai suggested for Jimin to stay. "It's your turn captain, get undressed please." he ordered nicely.

"Want me to stay?" Hoseok offered but Jimin denied, he shook his head and waited for his friend to leave before doing what was expected of him. "So, Jimin, coach tells me you've been really stiff lately when it comes to your tumbles. Does something hurt?" Kai asked. He was sitting on the stool again, staring at Jimin who was not meeting his gaze at all, lips pouted and fingers slightly shaking.

"No, I've just been stressed." Jimin exclaimed. "Well that's normal, what have you been doing to cope with it?" Kai questioned and Jimin felt tears welling up in his eyes, he refused to blink because of them but his body went against him and let them fall endlessly down his cheeks. "Nothing, I've just been acting like it's not there and it's not working at all Kai." Jimin sobbed.

"Well that's not healthy at all. Is it school work that's bothering you, is it your boyfriend? You know that you can't perform stunts if your head isn't clear, it leaves chances for dozens of mistakes. Cheerleading routines are fast and if you aren't concentrating for a second someone can fall, get hurt or break something." Kai warned Jimin who hid his face into his trembling hands at the true statements.

"Then maybe I shouldn't be on the team." Jimin whispered, defeated and unable to come up with anything else to say. Kai frowned, there was nothing wrong with Jimin, his vitals were great, his exam was normal, his muscles and bones were unremarkable but he couldn't figure out what was making the once peppy male talking about not wanting to cheer when it clearly meant the world to him.

"I think you should talk to coach. I'm all ears if you wanna talk about what's wrong but if you wanna tell him instead I understand that too. Jimin we're here to help you, this is your team, everyone has your back and you shouldn't be feeling like sharing your feelings is gonna be a burden to anyone here." Kai told the small cheerleader who's lower lip was quivering as he thought his words over.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 67.8K 50
In which Jeon Jungkook is a street dancer with a sex addiction. Might be from the mommy issues... and maybe the daddy issues too but Jungkook didn't...
176K 8K 48
βŽ™ kim taehyung is the son of the prime minister of south korea but wants to have a normal college life after graduating from highschool but his dad w...
398K 24.8K 36
Taehyung is scared to break up with his abusive boyfriend. That, until new student Jeon Jeongguk takes all his pain away and makes his life a better...
858K 46.9K 75
"fuck you park jimin". Taehyung mumble glaring at jimin who just shrugged before speaking up . "Well that'll be your Jungkook hyung work , only if yo...