The Final Chance

By XxFlame_HazexX

He was a mass murderer. An enemy to the nation, yet friends of the CPUs. Then, he received a 2nd Chance at li... More

Continuing On
Chapter 1: Slow Beginning
Chapter 2: Collide
Chapter 3: (Re)Introduction
Chapter 4: Falling Apart
Chapter 5: The Past
Chapter 6: To The Present
Chapter 7: Resurfacing
Chapter 8: An Ally's Introduction
Chapter 9: A Day Off
Chapter 10: Grim Beginnings
Chapter 11: Break's Over
Chapter 12: The Trip Back
Chapter 13: New Foes
Chapter 14: Myself
Chapter 15: Reconcile
Chapter 16: In Preparation
Chapter 17: Break In
Chapter 19: End Of The Road
Chapter 20: The Day After
Chapter 21: The End
Chapter 22: Questioning
Chapter 23: Clouded Thoughts
Chapter 24: Accusation
Chapter 25: Testing
Chapter 26: The Boiling Point
Chapter 27: Blood Battle
Chapter 28: A New Perspective
Chapter 29: A Third Member
Chapter 30: One Down
Chapter 31: The Other
Chapter 32: Finally Found
Chapter 33: The Transmutation
Chapter 34: The Fatal Day
Chapter 35: Breaking Down
Chapter 36: The 2nd Encounter
Chapter 37: A Final Goodbye
Chapter 38: One Last Straw
Chapter 39: Prodigy vs Prodigy
Chapter 40: ReWrite
Chapter 41: Strange Occurrences
Chapter 42: Unexpected Help
Chapter 43: Infiltration
Chapter 44: A Shocking Truth
Chapter 45: After Remembrance
Chapter 46: Beginning The Wait
Chapter 47: Counting The Days
Chapter 48: Time's Up
Chapter 49: Decision
Chapter 50: Awakening
Chapter 51: Post-Battle
Chapter 52: New Found Resolve
Chapter 53: A Decision Made
Chapter 54: A Decision Made(Bad End)
Chapter 55: The Final Showdown
Chapter 56: Going Back
Chapter 57: The First Incident
Chapter 58: The Second Incident
Chapter 59: Invasive
Chapter 60: Location
Chapter 61: Infiltrate
Chapter 62: One Last Piece
Chapter 63: Sacrificed
Chapter 64: God Surpassed
Chapter 65: HQ's Stand
Chapter 66: 2nd Round
Chapter 67: Selfless
Chapter 68: Finishing the Job
Chapter 69: Epilogue

Chapter 18: A Sinful Reunion

78 4 4
By XxFlame_HazexX

Arfoire was heavily pissed off.

While Kurome did say to let the boy run off to see her, Arfoire just wouldn't led her pride allow that.

All those years of constantly failing to beat the CPUs, she wanted this to be the moment where she defeated all of them by herself.

She stared at Kunsil, the one who had shot the arrow to allow both Alexs' and Orange Heart to escape, with extreme irritation.

She had her fair share of encounters with Kunsil during his long tenure of life and being Blanc's bodyguard.

He was the only person who she had wanted to beat down the most as he always had the upper hand on every encounter.

So with the battle officially beginning, Arfoire wasted no time in going all out as she immediately transformed to become the Deity Of Sin once more

With that happening, that immediately caught everyone off guard.

"She clearly isn't thinking properly if she's going all out this quickly." Said Kunsil.

Immediately the Deity charged at him at a high speed.

Kunsil immediately moved out of the way.

In terms of actual fighting abilities, Kunsil only really could use his bow and arrows as well as shapeshifting his arms into various weapons so he needed to play his cards right.

Thankfully he had help as a couple of flashing lights later and the Sin was met with a axe to the side launching her back as the CPUs were now all in HDD

"It's been a while since we've had to engage in battle." Said Purple Heart as her fellow CPUs landed alongside her.

"Just try not to be rusty. Though, the same goes for all of us." Replied Black Heart as the others nodded as White Heart gripped her axe tightly in anticipation.

"Let's hurry up and beat her ass down again to get to the others!"

The four took off and began to engage the Deity Of Sin keeping her busy causing the Sin to get a little irritated.

Her irritation only as Kunsil sneaked a few fire and ice arrows at her as she got constantly burned and frozen while enduring attacks from all sides by the 4 goddesses.

This lead to the Sin to let out a shockwave screech sending the CPUs back as well as knocking Kunsil off his feet as the Sin took this moment to take a breather as the CPUs slowly got back up to their feet.

"Seems like our old friend still has some fight left in her." Said Black Heart with a chuckle though the time to relax was short as Kunsil immediately headed back into action.

"Less time talking! Never give an enemy a chance to recover!" He shouted as he launched another fire arrow at the Sin igniting her on fire again.

That attack was followed up by a hard and fast piercing strike to the Sin from Green Heart's spear as another groan was heard.

She couldn't believe it.

All this extra strength given to her by Kurome and yet she was as still being beaten down by the CPUs again.

This had to end now.

With nothing left to lose, at the CPUs closing in ready for another group attack, the Deity Of Sin began to glow and give out a shockwave screech again as she was transforming again.

The CPUs were knocked back as Kunsil caught White Heart before she collided with the ground.

The group of 5 all saw the Sin shape and morph into what seemed to be her true and final form

She had transformed into her true form, now equipped with a menacing red blade.

She started her assault at blistering speed by immediately giving fast flashes to Purple and Black Heaet temporarily immobilizing them.

Green Heart threw her spear at her again only for True Arfoire to deflect it and stabbed her in the gut.

Green Heart coughed up a bit of blood and was kicked away.

White Heart took a turn with a heavy swing onlt for True Arfoire to duck under it and smack her away with the sword.

Kunsil tried to get in a quick wind arrow to cut her apart but True Arfoire simply blocked it, and in an instant, dashed up to Kusil, and knowing his powers, slashed off both off his arms and kicked up harshly back up into a tree.

Kunsil yelped in pain as he smacked back into a tree.

Thankfully he could regenerate lost limbs but he had to wait a long while to regenerate both arms back

He cursed inside his head as he saw something familiar that True Arfoire pulled out.

It was an Anti-Share energy field.

That pyramid forcefield that had trapped and restraint the CPUs all those years ago.

This time though, the goddesses were prepared.

Before the field could activate, Purple Heart pulled out a share crystal with gold trimming at the bottom.

Background Music:

In an instant, all four CPUs began to shine and glow.

Kunsil was in bewilderment. He never knew they had another form.

But they did.

True Arfoire was in shock and soon the glow subsided and revealed the CPUs new form.

"Now it's been a very long time since these forms were needed." Said Purple Heart. "Arfoire. Allow us to introduce our newselves."

"Our next forms!"

True Arfoire was now more anxious to fight as she charged at Next Purple and Black.

Both easily dodged out of the way leading for Next Green to essentially launch her spear like it were a missle as it struck directly through the head knocking her down.

True Arfoire immediately tried to scramble back up only to get knocked away by Next White's even stronger axe as she was sent tumbling across the area.

She hastily got up to swing her sword and ended up parrying with Next Black as she easily got True Arfoire off balance and slashed her countless times weakening her a ton.

True Arfoire backed up to at least get a breather but that was short lived as Kunsil with what strength he had left shot one final fire arrow igniting True Arfoire as Next Purple ended the fight by coming down from above and getting a large and fatal slash to True Arfoire.

Background Music Ends Here

She fell limp, slowly fading away as she had been a summoning by Kurome.

This battle was over.

Now all that was left for the other three to take down Kurome.

Chapter 18: End

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134K 2.1K 14
[Discontinued] The adoptive son of Saitama borrowed one of King's game called "Hyperdimension Neptunia" once young Y/N started to play, a bright ligh...
93.3K 1.2K 42
Izuku Midoriya finds himself in another dimension known as the Hyperdimension. The world didn't have no quirks. Just four nations that are ruled by g...
53.8K 603 28
An anomaly happens once all three dimensions that the CPU's have combined into one full dimension. The Hyper Dimension, the Ultra Dimension, and the...
44.6K 410 16
In Gamindustri, there are five CPUs who are rulers of a nation, Purple Heart with Planeptune, Black Heart with Lastation, White Heart with Lowee, Gre...