The Final Chance

By XxFlame_HazexX

He was a mass murderer. An enemy to the nation, yet friends of the CPUs. Then, he received a 2nd Chance at li... More

Continuing On
Chapter 1: Slow Beginning
Chapter 2: Collide
Chapter 3: (Re)Introduction
Chapter 4: Falling Apart
Chapter 5: The Past
Chapter 6: To The Present
Chapter 7: Resurfacing
Chapter 8: An Ally's Introduction
Chapter 9: A Day Off
Chapter 10: Grim Beginnings
Chapter 11: Break's Over
Chapter 12: The Trip Back
Chapter 13: New Foes
Chapter 14: Myself
Chapter 15: Reconcile
Chapter 16: In Preparation
Chapter 18: A Sinful Reunion
Chapter 19: End Of The Road
Chapter 20: The Day After
Chapter 21: The End
Chapter 22: Questioning
Chapter 23: Clouded Thoughts
Chapter 24: Accusation
Chapter 25: Testing
Chapter 26: The Boiling Point
Chapter 27: Blood Battle
Chapter 28: A New Perspective
Chapter 29: A Third Member
Chapter 30: One Down
Chapter 31: The Other
Chapter 32: Finally Found
Chapter 33: The Transmutation
Chapter 34: The Fatal Day
Chapter 35: Breaking Down
Chapter 36: The 2nd Encounter
Chapter 37: A Final Goodbye
Chapter 38: One Last Straw
Chapter 39: Prodigy vs Prodigy
Chapter 40: ReWrite
Chapter 41: Strange Occurrences
Chapter 42: Unexpected Help
Chapter 43: Infiltration
Chapter 44: A Shocking Truth
Chapter 45: After Remembrance
Chapter 46: Beginning The Wait
Chapter 47: Counting The Days
Chapter 48: Time's Up
Chapter 49: Decision
Chapter 50: Awakening
Chapter 51: Post-Battle
Chapter 52: New Found Resolve
Chapter 53: A Decision Made
Chapter 54: A Decision Made(Bad End)
Chapter 55: The Final Showdown
Chapter 56: Going Back
Chapter 57: The First Incident
Chapter 58: The Second Incident
Chapter 59: Invasive
Chapter 60: Location
Chapter 61: Infiltrate
Chapter 62: One Last Piece
Chapter 63: Sacrificed
Chapter 64: God Surpassed
Chapter 65: HQ's Stand
Chapter 66: 2nd Round
Chapter 67: Selfless
Chapter 68: Finishing the Job
Chapter 69: Epilogue

Chapter 17: Break In

47 3 1
By XxFlame_HazexX

That fateful day had arrived.

It was the morning and they weren't gonna waste any time.

After getting dressed and getting prepared, Alex proceeded to head out as he opened the door.

The moment he stepped out, his felt a tug on his left arm and turned to see his mother.

"Is something wrong?" Asked Alex.

"Promise me you'll be safe out there." Said Akari.

"This is sudden. What makes you say that?' Asked Alex. He swear he never told her what was happening but turns out it was someone else who told her.

"Uni told me. About how you all are heading to this dangerous graveyard for a while. I just, felt the need to see you before you went off. I know I haven't really been around recently." She said being a little somber.

Alex sighed and simply reassured her. "It's fine. Being admin of the world must be tough so I'm sure your always busy managing the flow of time and stuff. It wasn't like I expected you to be a stay at home after coming back. You got a rule and duty to uphold."

Akari nodded but gave him a hug as he hugged her back.

"Just promise me you'll be safe."

"Mom. I can't keep promises. But I'll do my best."

Akari chuckled. "That's good enough for me."

With that, Alex was allowed to leave his apartment room as ge hopped onto his motorcycle and went on over to the Basilicom as everyone was gonna meet up there.

After a short walk, Alex made it to the Basilicom's living room as so far it was the usual four of him, Noire, Uni, and the other Alex. Kunsil was also there already as well.

Alex greeted them all after a couple more minutes of waiting patiently, the other CPUs arrived.

As they were all taking among(us)st one another, Uni grabbed Alex and the two walked off to another side of the room.

"Got something you wanna say before we go?' Asked Alex.

"Yeah. To be honest, I'm getting a little nervous. Worried." She said. "I just, keep thinking that somebad might happen again. First the other Alex had been kidnapped, then you nearly passed out, what now? Anything could happen. We've yet to see how much stronger Kurome is. Arfoire was able to handle use easily in her base form."

Alex understood the concern she had. While he himself had never interacted with Kurome until know, he had interacted with Arfoire before and knew that she was way stronger now.

This charge in had many ways that it could go wrong. Alex knew that.

"I'm not gonna bullshit you with some hopeful crap. I know very well this is a do or die ambush. What I can say, is to stick with your gut. Don't forcefully play as the hero if you can't. And do only what you can do best." He said.

It probably sounded a little cheesy since Alex knew he was never really good with advice.

Though Uni took it well as she kissed him on the cheek with a smile.

"Thanks for the encouraging words Alex. I appreciate them."

"One. It wasn't that good. Two. Don't kiss me unexpectedly."

"I can and will kiss you unexpectedly whenever I want."

The two stared at one another for a bit before chuckling and giving one another a quick kiss before Uni wished Alex good luck as he walked back to the others.

At this point, everyone was ready to leave and head out.

So they did.

All the goddesses' went into HDD, Kunsil shapeshifted into a crow, and Alex walked back down to ride on his bike with Alex Õ tagging along as a passenger.

As the two got on, Alex Õ patted Alex on the back.

"You nervous kid?" Asked Alex Õ.

Alex heard this and gave a small smile. "Are you nervous?" He asked.

"Nope." Said Alex Õ. "Not at all."

"Great. Then neither am I." He said in response.

The two saw all the CPUs and the crow shapeshifted Kunsil all take off to the graveyard prompting Alex to start driving off.

[TimeSkip]

After a lengthy drive for the Alexs' since they unfortunately didn't have the advantage of flying, they arrived at the Gamindustri Graveyard last obviously as Alex parked his bike and got off as the two walked to the others waiting at the entrance.

After one final check, everyone walked past the entrance.

Background Music:

The reports ended up being correct as endless amounts of beasts swarmed the group.

Thanks to their numbers this didn't pose any threat but the endless amounts of them was definitely getting them a little worn out and exhausted.

Either way, they were still progressing through the area at a fast rate as they were heading towards the tower where Kurome was located.

Though that was easier said than done.

It was very clear that Kurome knew their gameplan as more of the stronger and toughter monsters were on their path.

This got them exhausted a bit more forcing themselves through.

Once the last monster was taken down, a break wasn't given as shortly after that.

Background Music Stops Here

A rift appeared as out from the rift stepped out Arfoire as she had a menacing smirk on her face.

She definitely was gonna savor this opportunity to beat the CPUs.

"Well well. Just as expected all of you have arrived. Let's not waste any time  and get the show on the road." She said immediately wanting to fight.

Obviously not everyone wanted to fight.

If they all took on Arfoire then it just waste their time.

The two Alexs knew this and tried to find a way to move on past fast.

Thankfully Uzume also had this idea and immediately went into HDD and grabbed the two by the back.

"Listen everyone. Uzume and these two will go on to face the other Uzume! You all do your best against Arfy!"

With that, Orange Heart immediately took off with the two Alexs.

"Hey wait!" Shouted Arfoire as she attempted to follow them only for her to get an arrow to the head.

She yelped in pain and groaned seeing the three fly away as she turned to see Kunsil.

"Apologies. But your battle is with us."

Chapter 17: End

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.6K 852 27
You just a ordinary teen who goes to school to chat and play with your friends until a portal appears at the school field and suck you into a world c...
53.8K 603 28
An anomaly happens once all three dimensions that the CPU's have combined into one full dimension. The Hyper Dimension, the Ultra Dimension, and the...
100K 1.1K 29
(Y/N) (L/N) is 16 year old kid. He had close friends on his school, but something changed on him...Something more special...He had a power that could...
44.5K 410 16
In Gamindustri, there are five CPUs who are rulers of a nation, Purple Heart with Planeptune, Black Heart with Lastation, White Heart with Lowee, Gre...