Cheer Spirit || Jikook&Taegi

By KM_RELIGION

Park Jimin is a sassy, confident and gorgeous cheerleader while Jeon Jungkook is a gentle, handsome, and shy... More

❁ π˜ͺ𝘯𝘡𝘳𝘰π˜₯𝘢𝘀𝘡π˜ͺ𝘰𝘯 ❁
chapter 01
chapter 02
chapter 03
chapter 04
chapter 05
chapter 06
chapter 07
chapter 08
chapter 09
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57

chapter 28

8.9K 415 62
By KM_RELIGION

Taehyung gulped the drool back down, for once he was a lost for words, he's never found himself so fucking speechless to someone else's beauty. He always had some sleazy remark or some naughty innuendos conjured up in the back of his mind but not this time and in that moment he finally understood Jungkook's claim to wanting something more intimate and personal like love making. 

Fucking Yoongi like some blow up sex doll wasn't Taehyung's goal anymore, he craved to gently caress his petite figure, and show him passionate fire like never before was his main mission. Taehyung desired to make the pretty cheerleader feel amazing and cared for was all he wanted to do now but he couldn't speak when he opened his mouth.  

"T-tae?" Yoongi mumbled, his cheeks were dark red, his eyes glancing down at the ground under him because the silence was making him uncomfortable. Taehyung's face was unreadable, he was clearly stunned by what he was seeing and Yoongi was beginning to think that maybe he didn't like this side of him and found him unattractive.

"I, I should c-change. E-excuse me." Yoongi squeaked out with a crackle in his voice, this was the most vulnerable he's ever been with anyone and he felt like such an idiot for agreeing to it in the first place. This is the reason he kept himself reserved, the fear of someone not liking his true nature was terrifying but before Yoongi could rush away to the bathroom Taehyung took a hold of his thin arm.

"No, please don't change. You look so beautiful this way, you look beautiful in anything but with this outfit, in this type of clothing you are glowing, more than I've ever seen before. If you like it than I love it." Taehyung expressed softly and Yoongi felt his entire chest flutter at the reassuring words. A single tear left Yoongi's eyes, the salty secretion falling down his flushed cheeks as he stared up at Taehyung's precious smile.

"I missed you Yoon, and I know you missed me from all those text you couldn't stop sending. Between those random conversations about the weather and tv shows I could practically feel your desire for me to return." Taehyung mumbled stepping forward and wrapping his arms around Yoongi, feeling his warm skin along his big hands. 

Yoongi shivered, he bit onto his bottom lip and glanced up at Taehyung who was only inches away from his face. The taller male was so handsome, so persistent and before he hated it, disliked how much he really wanted him to hold him and kiss him. He denied feelings for him, brushing it off as wanting a distraction from the piles of homework and drama with his friends but in reality he had falling for the football player.

"I, I didn't expect to like you this much. I was repulsed by the way you behaved, I hate the way you flirt around with other cheerleaders and they way you used to have a thing with Hobi. I'm scared that you wont be loyal to me, I don't want a fling Tae, I want someone devoted to me and only me. Can you even do that?" Yoongi questioned with little tears in his eyes. 

Taehyung could see the hurt in Yoongi's eyes, it was clear that the smaller male took relationships serious, and he couldn't imagine life with a fuckboy that enjoyed that type of lifestyle. Taehyung's mouth formed a smile, and he could hear Yoongi gasp when he lowered his head and placed a soft peck on his lip. 

"You want me to only have eyes for you? Well, I have some breaking news, no one in this entire school can make me feel the way you do. My mind goes insane when I think about you, only your feverish kisses invade my thoughts, the adorable way you blush after we make out under the bleachers drives me insane, and the way you always push me away but hold onto my shirt makes me fall even harder for you." Taehyung professes.

Yoongi's fingers gripped onto Taehyung's jacket, his knuckles turning white with how tight he was clinging onto the taller male, the words were everything he wanted to hear and more. He could truly hear Taehyung's sincerity and there was no doubt now in his mind that he should finally give in, let the handsome football player have him like he wanted too, let him experience his body in a whole new light. 

So Yoongi leaped up to his tippy toes and kissed Taehyung's lips, devouring on the delicious flesh and wrapping his arms around his neck. No words were exchanged, Taehyung didn't need to hear Yoongi to tell him he wanted to take this to the bed because the small cheerleader was already dragging him towards it. Taehyung never separate from Yoongi's mouth and the two tumbled along the mattress.

Yoongi let his legs fall open, his skirt flying upward and letting Taehyung see the sensual lingerie he was wearing under and if Taehyung wasn't aroused earlier he was now. "Don't tell me you got this just for me?" Taehyung questioned reaching his hand out and playing with the thin strings along his hip watching how Yoongi shivered at the touch and arched his back wanting to feel more of his strokes. 

"D-don't flatter yourself." Yoongi whimpered out, "It was a gift, has nothing to do with you, now take it off of me already." The cheerleader exclaimed, ordering the next action that had Taehyung chuckling at how even during an intimate moment he continued to be sassy and feisty. Taehyung enjoyed it though, Yoongi's personality was such a turn on, he liked the way the smaller male barked orders at him.

"Yes master, anything for you." Taehyung teased, his deep voice in a low obedient growl and Yoongi's squirmed against the mattress at the unexpected arousal that the words sparked in him. Taehyung threw off his shirt letting the cheerleader gawk at his abs for a moment before his undivided attention was caught by the giant bulge he hid in his underwear when the skinny jeans fell off of his body and hit the ground. 

Yoongi's eye's were glistening under his bedroom lighting, lust swimming in them as he watched Taehyung crawl over the bed again to slide his hand between his inner thighs, hot trails of heats were emerging along his skin with every touch. Taehyung's hands were moving painfully slow and Yoongi was tossing and turning his head side to side anxiously waiting for the taller to touch his private areas already. 

Taehyung noticed how desperate Yoongi was getting, his thighs were shaking, his body twitching uncontrobablly and all he was doing was rubbing the inside of his fair skinned thighs, admiring how the pretty pink cock of the cheerleader was growing hard little by little. "Tae, please stop playing with me." Yoongi pleaded, his voice whimper.

Yoongi's arms reached out to guide Taehyung's hands to his erection that was poking out of his tiny lingerie. Taehyung complied, he moved Yoongi's underwear to the side with one hand as the other stroked at the hardness up and down, tugging on the shaft and circling the slit with his thumb making Yoongi pant and moan loudly. 

Small droplets of precum oozed out of Yoongi's swollen cock, wetting Taehyung's hand that continued to skillfully jerk quickly, distracting him from what his other hand was doing. Yoongi's eyes were sealed shut, letting Taehyung's sexual touches take him into another world that he didn't notice the taller pulling out his handy dandy lube for special occasions and lathering up his forming erection with it. 

Yoongi was thrusting into the air, his skirt falling back against his exposed abdomen as he matched Taehyung's stroking rhythm. The next action though was much more arousing, much more pleasurable even if it was something completely new. Taehyung had sneakily inserted his long wet middle finger into Yoongi's tight entrance and the cheerleader gasped out, mewling to the new sensation and clenching around the thick digit. 

"T-tae...ah!" Yoongi breathed out, his eyes opening up slightly to see that Taehyung let go of his cock, his finger were still for a moment until he slowly pulled them out only to shove them back inside, this time two long digits going in and reaching a spot where they hadn't reached earlier. "Oohh, Tae!" Yoongi whimpered moving his hips a little wanting for them deeper with every slow movement Taehyung made. 

Taehyung was surprised how well Yoongi was doing, he wasn't hesitate about being fingered in his tight little hole and after a minute of stretching him out and watching him squirm with too much need and moan out in intense satisfaction Taehyung couldn't take it, he wanted to feel Yoongi's warm walls around his swollen cock. Taehyung pulled his fingers out, smirking when Yoongi pouted and continued moving his hips still imagining them inside of him. 

Taehyung took a moment of silence to gaze at the beauty under him, Yoongi's hooded cat orbs were staring back at him, the pretty darkness behind them begging for relief, pleading for more sexual contact and Taehyung wasn't going to be cruel and leave him feeling desperate for much longer. "Don't worry baby, I'll make you cum real soon." Taehyung claimed leaning in to kiss Yoongi's lips, chewing on the bottom one.

Yoongi moaned against Taehyung's mouth, his tongue sliding in and wrestling until he felt himself surrender in submissive when the football players cock stretched out his insides, filling his hole up more perfectly that he ever thought it could. "F-fuck! Tae! H-hurts, hurts so gooodd."  Yoongi mewled into the air, his entire body quaking from the new thrilling feeling. 

Taehyung moved back, he took a hold of Yoongi's pretty thin leg and plopped it over his shoulder, his eyes glancing down to see his enormous cock disappearing into the sore entrance every time he thrusted forward. Yoongi was a complete mess right now, he was moaning in a high pitched voice, his tone sounding whiney and submissive and he was enjoying every single moment of it. 

Yoongi lifted his other leg and placed it on the other side of Taehyung's shoulder, the handsome football player smiled a little seeing how comfortable the cheerleader was and it was a heavenly sight. Yoongi was lying on his back, his legs in the air and his pink cock bouncing off his abdomen, staining his skirt as Taehyung pounded into his slippery hole reaching his prostate almost instantly.

The sound of Taehyung's thighs slapping against Yoongi's bottom echoed throughout the room, Yoongi's breathless whimpers adding to the musical sounds and Taehyung's rough grunts making the entire encounter feel like they were apart of an orchestra. Yoongi felt bliss, Taehyung's warm cum was gushing inside of him, overflowing as he continued to slam into him harder and harder the excess spilling out onto the mattress.

"Fuck! Yessss!!! Taehyungggg!!!" Yoongi screamed the football players name into the thick air around them, his voice was strained with how dry his throat got from all the moaning he had been doing. His entire body felt like it was on fire, his thighs were yelling at him and his entrance was sore, barely feeling the cum seeping out but neither he and Taehyung wanted this to end so soon.  

Both males didn't want for this amazing connection between them to stop there, so Yoongi lowered his legs down and pushed Taehyung back, his mouth hovering his swollen white stained cock. Taehyung was panting for air, trying to recover from his climax as he watched Yoongi take his cock into his hands before swallowing it whole and sucking at it, licking up the sticky cum and decorating his lips with it.

It didn't take long for Taehyung to get hard again, Yoongi was managed to get him stiff and thrusting into him again. Taehyung wanted to give Yoongi everything he wanted, he wanted to make the pretty cheerleader cum, not once, not twice but multiple times, he wanted to reach a point where they were both shooting nothing but blanks out. 

Neither Taehyung or Yoongi cared how messy things were getting, how annoying it was going to be cleaning up the cum after this or how tired their bodies were growing because they were to immersed with each other tonight, too deep into their feelings for each other that they had to hide, finally free to enjoy the others love and affection.   

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

285K 11.3K 43
Jeon Jungkook, a strict Finance professor for whom work is love. He is very traditional kind of person and believes in his own customs and traditions...
452K 15.8K 50
in which jeongguk, a rising k-idol, wants to get back with his ex, instagram model, taehyung | insta au weekly updates β™‘ sometimes daily if i have t...
201K 7.3K 34
"Hello...? Is it the suicide helpline?" "No, I think you have a mistake..." "Oh, I apologise..." "Wait... Don't go.." Top! Jimin and Taehyung Bottom...
398K 24.8K 36
Taehyung is scared to break up with his abusive boyfriend. That, until new student Jeon Jeongguk takes all his pain away and makes his life a better...