The Final Chance

By XxFlame_HazexX

He was a mass murderer. An enemy to the nation, yet friends of the CPUs. Then, he received a 2nd Chance at li... More

Continuing On
Chapter 1: Slow Beginning
Chapter 2: Collide
Chapter 3: (Re)Introduction
Chapter 4: Falling Apart
Chapter 5: The Past
Chapter 6: To The Present
Chapter 7: Resurfacing
Chapter 8: An Ally's Introduction
Chapter 9: A Day Off
Chapter 10: Grim Beginnings
Chapter 12: The Trip Back
Chapter 13: New Foes
Chapter 14: Myself
Chapter 15: Reconcile
Chapter 16: In Preparation
Chapter 17: Break In
Chapter 18: A Sinful Reunion
Chapter 19: End Of The Road
Chapter 20: The Day After
Chapter 21: The End
Chapter 22: Questioning
Chapter 23: Clouded Thoughts
Chapter 24: Accusation
Chapter 25: Testing
Chapter 26: The Boiling Point
Chapter 27: Blood Battle
Chapter 28: A New Perspective
Chapter 29: A Third Member
Chapter 30: One Down
Chapter 31: The Other
Chapter 32: Finally Found
Chapter 33: The Transmutation
Chapter 34: The Fatal Day
Chapter 35: Breaking Down
Chapter 36: The 2nd Encounter
Chapter 37: A Final Goodbye
Chapter 38: One Last Straw
Chapter 39: Prodigy vs Prodigy
Chapter 40: ReWrite
Chapter 41: Strange Occurrences
Chapter 42: Unexpected Help
Chapter 43: Infiltration
Chapter 44: A Shocking Truth
Chapter 45: After Remembrance
Chapter 46: Beginning The Wait
Chapter 47: Counting The Days
Chapter 48: Time's Up
Chapter 49: Decision
Chapter 50: Awakening
Chapter 51: Post-Battle
Chapter 52: New Found Resolve
Chapter 53: A Decision Made
Chapter 54: A Decision Made(Bad End)
Chapter 55: The Final Showdown
Chapter 56: Going Back
Chapter 57: The First Incident
Chapter 58: The Second Incident
Chapter 59: Invasive
Chapter 60: Location
Chapter 61: Infiltrate
Chapter 62: One Last Piece
Chapter 63: Sacrificed
Chapter 64: God Surpassed
Chapter 65: HQ's Stand
Chapter 66: 2nd Round
Chapter 67: Selfless
Chapter 68: Finishing the Job
Chapter 69: Epilogue

Chapter 11: Break's Over

69 3 7
By XxFlame_HazexX

Location: Planeptune Basilicom

If one word could describe Alex's current mood right now, it be annoyed.

When Uzume forced him to come along with her to Planeptune, he at least hoped that something was happening for once.

Though, per usual Planeptune standards, absolutely nothing was happening at all.

Uzune simply greeted Neptune, Neptune poked around and teased Alex for a bit before both girls went on and played games for the remainder of the time spent there.

That just left Alex to sit at the dining table on his own fuming on the inside.

'I SHOULD be home by now. But I can't just leave without a reason at least.' He thought.

If Nepgear were here then he would've chatted with her for a bit, but, Nepgear was off in Leanbox doing some quests with Vert.

Eventually, Histoire floating on her book as always swung by the corner and give an awkward chuckle seeing Alex on his own as she flew over and patted his back.

"Let me guess. Uzume forcefully brought you here and then you were left alone as them two play games?" Asked the small oracle.

"You hit it right on the nail." Confirmed Alex. "I just don't wanna get up and leave like an asshole. But nothing comes to mind for a reason to leave. Hell, my mom isn't even calling me for once. Not gonna lie, it kinda hurts."

"W-Well, is she isn't calling you then I'm sure your mother thinks your safe." Said Histoire.

"Yeah I guess so."

Shortly after their brief conversation ended, another voice was heard from the hallway.

"Hey Histoire! I'm about to head out!" Shouted the voice as they walked out from the hallway into the main room.

"Oh IF. Could you be returning to the guild then?" Asked Histoire.

"Nope. I'm just gonna run a quick errand." Said the person now revealed to be IF.

Alex and IF sorta started off the same as Alex and Kunsil.

When Alex was pardoned and allowed to live, IF immediately was suspicious of him though immediately warmed up to him seeing how everyone enjoyed his company.

"I didn't know you were here Iffy." Said Alex calling IF by her usual nickname.

"Well, someone's gotta handle Nep's work if she's busy and when Nepgear isn't here. I just finished a good chunk now, though, I gotta come back to finish the rest after I run my errand." She said.

Suddenly this gave Histoire an idea. "Excuse me IF. Would you mind if Alex tagged along with you on this errand?"

"Hm? No I don't. I can tell he didn't wanna be here much longer. I'm assuming you were forcefully brought here. Am I right?" Asked IF as she got a nod from Alex.

"Well then come on. Let's go."

With that, Alex got up and finally was out of hell as he and IF left the Basilicom.

Location: Downtown Planeptune

Background Music:

One word could describe downtown Planeptune, alive.

It didn't matter whether it was the morning, afternoon, or even midnight.

Something was always happening in downtown Planeptune whether it be small getogethers, parties, or even small festivities.

Granted this was all cause they were led by a CPU who honestly couldn't care less to keep her nation in check but everyone, even Histoire was used to it by this point.

As the two walked to wherever this errand was, the two had some small talk.

"So, how's guild work been?" Asked Alex.

"Same stuff as usual. What about you? How's HQ been holding up? I've heard you guys formed a alliance with the Black Jacks and Hyperion."

"Yeah we did. After all they did help us in our civil war so it was only fair that we accepted."

"Life just seems to keep getting more and more crazy for you doesn't it?"

"Yeah it does. Somehow I'm still hanging by a thread."

The two continued their small conversation until they stopped at the Planeptune Hospital.

Background Music stops here

"The hospital?" Asked a confused Alex.

"Trust me. You'll see why we're here." Said IF.

The two walked through the front automatic doors and into the main office lobby.

Apparently IF was a regular here as the as the desk clerk immediately recognized her and gave her a key card to enter a room.

IF accepted it and the two walked down a hallway until they stopped at a room which had a plaque with the room's name.

"Trainee's Room."

"The hell is this?" Asked Alex wondering why they went here of all rooms.

IF simply walked in and Alex followed.

As soon as the two entered the room, Alex saw immediately why they went there.

It was IF's beat friend, Compa who was currently under going her nurse training hours in the hospital.

Compa heard the door open and was happy to see IF, but then immediately tackle hugged Alex upon seeing him.

"Al-Al! Your here!" Said an ecstatic Compa.

Due to his job and constant work life in Lastation, Alex barely had time to visit other nations so he rarely saw Compa and IF.

"Yeah I am. Histoire add me come with IF. I'm about to head back to Lastation so I figured I'm come with IF before I left. Didn't expect I'd see you though."

After a decent time of hugging, Compa got off Alex and helped him up.

After the three spent some more time chatting, Compa realized she needed to get back to work soon.

"Sorry guys. I gotta get back to work in a bit. Hey Iffy, did you bring what I needed?" Asked Compa.

IF nodded and then somehow pulled out something that Alex thought was gone a LONG time ago

'S-She still has that thing!?' Shouted Alex in his head seeing Compa's ungodly giant syringe.

Compa smiled and happily took her demonic accessory back as she noticed Alex's reaction.

"Something wrong Al-Al? I can inject you to make you feel better."

"N-No I'm fine! I-I gotta go now bye!"

With that, Alex took off and left leaving behind a confused Compa and an amused IF who knew exactly why he left so quickly.

[The Next Day]

Alex woke up early in the morning and went into his apartment's living room as he saw his mom there seemingly waiting for him.

"Finally your up! Come on let's go!" Said Akari seeming a little excited.

"Hm? Go where?" Asked Alex a little confused and what his mother had planned.

"Well, obviously I'm gonna take you to get a makeover obviously!"

"W-Wait. What?"

Chapter 11: End

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 8 10
I am entering hyperdimension.But you know the unspoken rule of hyperdimension neptunia.There are no important male characters so yeah.This is gonna b...
19.4K 740 29
Four months have passed since the Herrscher of the Void's awakening. In the time since, the world has gone into chaos. Despite that, Alex promises to...
44.6K 410 16
In Gamindustri, there are five CPUs who are rulers of a nation, Purple Heart with Planeptune, Black Heart with Lastation, White Heart with Lowee, Gre...
63.6K 1.8K 26
Y/n L/n, a 15-year-old person who is a prodigy on history class, math class and very creative at making ideas of level systems from games. Though, du...