The Walking Dead | BP X BTS FF

By cvvnxi

Who knew life would change in just seconds. They were just normal people living their normal lives yesterday... More

Meet BLACKPINK !
Meet BTS !
[1] Problem
[2] Carnival
[3] Split
[4] Broken
[5] Zombie Cat
[6] Plan
[7] Plan (Pt. 2)
[8] Plan (Pt. 3)
[9] Plan (Pt. 4)
[10] Reunited
[11] Fire-Pit Smoke
[12] One Missing
[13] Mistake
[14] Back to the City
[15] Confession
[16] Selfish
[17] Bye Mommy
[18] Bye Mommy (Pt. 2)
[19] Plan
[20] Plan (pt.2)
[21] Plan (Pt. 3)
[22] Reconcile
[23] United
[24] Picnic
[25] Chanrose
[26] Truth or Dare
[27] Resentment
[28] Tent
[29] Empty
[30] Faded
[31] Guilty
[32] Jennie's Traumatizing Past
[33] Kiss & Make-Up
[34] Shoelaces
[35] Selfish Love
[36] Lisa finds out
[37] Crash
[38] Crash (Pt. 2)
[39] Invasion
[40] Invasion (Pt. 2)
[41] Rage
[42] Dead Friends
[43] Tzuyu's Story
[44] How It All Started
[45] οΏΌAccident
[46] Korean Folk Village
[47] Missing Boy
[48] Comfort
[49] Thank You Wendy
[50] T-Shirt
[51] Guy Under Hoodie
[53] Men Have Tears Too
[54] Feast
[55] Feast (Pt.2)
[56] Feast (Pt. 3)
[57] Feast (Pt. 4)
[58] The Gallow
[59] The Gallow (Pt.2)
[60] The Wall
[61] New Beginning

[52] Suspicious

2.1K 121 73
By cvvnxi

Kai (POV)

All of us, Sehun, Chanyeol, and Suho walked over to Mingyu's office. I aggressively started banging on the door as he came and opened it. "Can I help you?", he asked, as I just glared at him.

"Where's Baekhyun and Chen!?". "Who?"..."Don't act dumb! Kun told us that they left to do something, but they still haven't returned!", Chanyeol exclaimed. "Oh them! There probably still out", he said, as I started to get suspicious about him and this whole village.

"I'll send some of my men to look for them", he said, and signaled some men to go. "If something happens to them, I'm coming for you first!", Sehun exclaimed and walked off, as the rest followed, but I just stood there glaring.

"There's something your hiding! I can tell!", I said. "I'm hiding nothing", he said with a smile. "I'm keeping my eyes on you!", I exclaimed and walked off. "That won't have to be necessary!", he said from behind, chuckling.

Taehyung (POV)

I was at a table, eating a loaf of dry bread. It was hard and gross, but that was all to eat. As I was eating, I just thought of Jennie and how she would force me to eat the crust of the bread.

I chuckled just remembering it, but then it turned to tears..."I wish I could go back in time to save you!", I sobbed. "Now that your gone, it just feels like darkness has spread everywhere!".

I miss you. A little too much. A little too often and a little more everyday. My tears then stopped as I just sat there with an emotionless face, staring at my half eaten bread....

I only want three things.
See you.
Hug you.
Kiss you.

Is that too much to ask? I just want you beside me. That's all I want!..... I put my head down on the table, into my arms and just cried my eyes out, silently.

(...)

"Help!", someone shouted, snapping me out of my depressing thoughts. I looked up and it was a lady, crying. I stood up to see what all the fuss was about. "HELP ME! PLEASE!", she cried out loud.

"What's wrong?", I asked. She looked at me and ran up to me, slapping me in the face. Rm then came and softly pushed the lady back. "Woah! Calm down lady!", he exclaimed.

I just stood there shocked wondering why she hit me. "Where's my daughter?!", she shouted. I just looked at her lost and confused. "What?"..."My daughter is always with you! Where is she!", she yelled with her eyes glaring right into my soul.

Rm and everyone else just looked at me. "I don't know what your talking abou-"..."JENNIE! Her name is Jennie!...She's always with you!", she cried. My eyes widened from being shocked. "Jennie??...Where is she?", I asked.

"I don't know that's why I'm asking you!..She hasn't came home yet and I'm worried!", she sobbed, as some of the old folks held her, to calm down. "Jennie?...Who's that?", Rm asked.

Without even answering, I quickly ran around the village, searching. "JENNIE!!", I shouted. "JENNIE!". I was getting worried since it was getting dark and because she was the only thing that made me feel close to a figure-like Jennie, the love of my life.

I ran down and turned left, but ended up in a dead end.

——

After searching almost thirty minutes, I tiredly walked back, seeing Jennie's mom and Mingyu together. "Have you found her yet?", I asked Rm and the others who helped. "No", he replied. Aish.

I then walked up to Jennie's mom and Mingyu as she just looked at me with an awkward look. "Have you found her yet?"..."Yes, Mingyu found her outside of the gates", she said. awkwardly. Outside the gates?

"Can I see her?", I asked. "It's best not to wake her", she said and walked off like nothing ever happened. That was weird. Mingyu looked at me and walked off, smirking. "How did you find her?", I asked, but he ignored and kept walking.

Kai then came and stood by me..."That was weird", he said. "I just thought of that. I get some type of weird vibe when I'm next to Mingyu"..."The lady was crying like crazy, but then Mingyu came and whispered something in her ear and out of nowhere she stopped and acted as if nothing happened", he explained.

I turned back at Mingyu, looking at him with a suspicious look. "I feel like he's hiding something from us", said Kai. "So do I".

Jin (POV)

I scooped up part of the soup and tried feeding Jisoo, but she kept pushing it away. "You need to eat to regain your strength back!", I scolded. "I'm not hungry!", she exclaimed with her arms folded.

"Aish!", I put down the soup and spoon, being irritated since it took me forever to make this..."Do you know how long it took me to make this soup, and your not eating it!", I whined, but she just sat there silent, staring off somewhere. She then mumbled something under her breath.... "Huh?". "Is Jennie really dead?".

"Y-Yes-"..."How do you know! It could've been someone else!", she shouted. "We all saw her turn", I softly replied. "No! I know she's not dead!", she exclaimed. "But-"..."Shes not dead! I can feel it!".

I just stayed quiet, not knowing what else to say........"She's awake!! Let me in, goddamn it!", someone said, storming in out of nowhere. It was GD. "What do you want?!"...."Who's that?...Wait a damn minute! Your the guy who led the zombies toward us!", Jisoo shouted being shocked.

"Hello again...but Rm made a deal with me that if she is up and well, we leave for Busan!", he exclaimed. "But how? There not letting anyone leave!", I said. "That's why it's best to start planning an escape!".

"Wait what the hell is going on?", Jisoo asked being confused. "We're bustin out of this place!", GD exclaimed and walked out of the room. "I'm lost, what the hell is happening!", Jisoo asked.

"We're heading to Busan because there are people or more like specialists who can help us", I explained..."But we still can't leave! Jennie and Lisa are still out there!", she shouted. "How many times do I have to tell you! Jennie is dead!", I yelled angrily, as she just stared at me with teary eyes.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to yell"..."B-But I know she's not dead", she cried as I pulled her in for a hug, patting her back. "What about Lisa then! We can't just leave her out there!". "Don't worry, we'll figure something out", I hoped.

Lisa (POV)

He took off his hoodie revealing himself.....I looked at him and was surprised, about to say something, but Jennie cuts me off....... "KUN??", she said out of shock, as he just smirked at us.

"Your alive?!"..."Ofcourse I am, babe", he smirked, looking at me. "Don't ever call me that again!", I exclaimed, with a disgusted look. "How are you alive and who are these guys?", Jennie asked, as we both stood up, feeling a bit comfortable.

"There friends"..."Hey", one said as he tried to touch her sexually, but I pushed him back, aggressively. "Try doing something and I'll kill you in a split second!", I warned, as they all laughed hysterically, especially Kun.

"She's feisty! I like her!", one of the men chuckled, smirking. Jennie then threw a rock at him, hitting him right in the eye. "Watch your mouth you dirty bastard!", Jennie shouted. The guy ached in pain and started shouting. He could barely open his eye since it stung everytime he tried.

He glared right at Jennie and ran towards her. I quickly elbowed him in the face, hard and then grabbed his arm twisting it, putting it right behind his back, making him ache in pain, again.

"Wow, amazing!", Kun chuckled clapping his hands, as I just glared at him angrily. "Let go of me bitch", the guy shouted, but I kept pulling his arm more up, making him ache in more pain, but then two of them guys started pointing there guns at me.

"Let him go!", Jennie exclaimed, not wanting me to get shot. I let go and kicked him in the butt, making his face eat the dirt, as everyone clicked there guns...."Don't shoot gentlemen's! These two are very important people to our visitors back home", he smiled.

"Visitors? Important?..What the hell are you talking about Kun!", I shouted. "You'll see", he said as four men started grabbing both of us. "What the hell Kun! Let us go!", Jennie yelled.

"I'm doing you guys a favor!", he said and walked off, as two of the men holding me, forced me to walk...

Narrator (POV)

Kun knew they would resist to go so he used force and he also wanted it to be a surprise. On the other hand, Taehyung and Kai secretly hid behind a house, following Mingyu. "Where is he going?", Kai whispered. "I don't know, but we're about to find out!".

Mingyu walked into a random garage that both of them has never seen before. "Was this here before because I never seen this?", Kai asked. "Shhh your too loud!".

Both of them tip toed there way there, looking around making sure no one spotted them. They tried opening the door slowly, but it kept creaking loudly. "Open it slower, it's making too much noise!", I exclaimed.

"Let's just go, we're gonna get caught",Kai said, being paranoid, but then there was a faded scream from inside, that caught both of there attention. "Don't tell me you didn't hear that?!", Kai asked. "Oh I heard it alright".

"After what I just heard, there's no way I'm leaving until I find out what that noise was", Tae exclaimed, but then they heard foot steps coming towards them and they quickly ran off  the balcony and hid behind a bush.

As they hid, Mingyu and one of his men walked out looking around. "Who's there?!!", he shouted.......*Complete silence*........"It was probably just the wind", his men said. "Okay, but remember what you have to do!", Mingyu exclaimed as the guy nodded.

Mingyu locks the door and walks off, along with his men.

Now that Mingyu was out of sight, Kai and Tae walked back up to the door finding it locked. "Aish! What now?!", Kai complained. "There has to be another way in", Tae said and ran around the back.

Kai followed but still couldn't get what Mingyu said out of his head. "It looks like he was planning something"..."Well then let's find out that plan before we fall into there trap!".

Tae then spotted a window and grabbed a rock. "Woah, woah! What are you doing!? That's gonna make a lot of noise or might trigger an alarm !", Kai said, still being paranoid. Tae just looked at him with a 'really?!' look and threw the rock, not even caring about what he just said.

The glass shattered and no alarm was triggered so he just starts climbing in. Kai on the other hand who was having second thoughts, just stood there. looking around. "Imma just stay here and be on the look out", he chuckled. "Get yo ass in here scaredy cat!", Tae shouted from inside.

"Aish!". He then hopped in, and once he got in, he quickly started covering his noise, "What the hell is that nasty ass smell?!", he complain. "It's that", Tae pointed, covering his mouth as well.....

There was more than that. Blood was everywhere and the smell was so strong and gross it made them both have a stomachache and wanted to puke.

"What the hell is-"..."Well, well! Look at what we have here".....

To be continued...

Can any of you guys predict what Mingyu might be up to? 🤷🏽‍♀️🤔 (no? okay.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.9K 665 35
Fictional stories of Blackpink and Bts *Shipping will be included so to those who don't like shipping may skip this book but please don't put hate c...
284K 8K 53
Two idols had a bitter past but she still has feelings for him. Can he define his feelings in the end? It has been a tough rollercoaster ride for the...
10.8K 364 40
lisa is living a perfect life or should i say extraordinary perfect life similary jungkook is living a perfect life without any imperfections .... l...