The Final Chance

By XxFlame_HazexX

He was a mass murderer. An enemy to the nation, yet friends of the CPUs. Then, he received a 2nd Chance at li... More

Continuing On
Chapter 1: Slow Beginning
Chapter 3: (Re)Introduction
Chapter 4: Falling Apart
Chapter 5: The Past
Chapter 6: To The Present
Chapter 7: Resurfacing
Chapter 8: An Ally's Introduction
Chapter 9: A Day Off
Chapter 10: Grim Beginnings
Chapter 11: Break's Over
Chapter 12: The Trip Back
Chapter 13: New Foes
Chapter 14: Myself
Chapter 15: Reconcile
Chapter 16: In Preparation
Chapter 17: Break In
Chapter 18: A Sinful Reunion
Chapter 19: End Of The Road
Chapter 20: The Day After
Chapter 21: The End
Chapter 22: Questioning
Chapter 23: Clouded Thoughts
Chapter 24: Accusation
Chapter 25: Testing
Chapter 26: The Boiling Point
Chapter 27: Blood Battle
Chapter 28: A New Perspective
Chapter 29: A Third Member
Chapter 30: One Down
Chapter 31: The Other
Chapter 32: Finally Found
Chapter 33: The Transmutation
Chapter 34: The Fatal Day
Chapter 35: Breaking Down
Chapter 36: The 2nd Encounter
Chapter 37: A Final Goodbye
Chapter 38: One Last Straw
Chapter 39: Prodigy vs Prodigy
Chapter 40: ReWrite
Chapter 41: Strange Occurrences
Chapter 42: Unexpected Help
Chapter 43: Infiltration
Chapter 44: A Shocking Truth
Chapter 45: After Remembrance
Chapter 46: Beginning The Wait
Chapter 47: Counting The Days
Chapter 48: Time's Up
Chapter 49: Decision
Chapter 50: Awakening
Chapter 51: Post-Battle
Chapter 52: New Found Resolve
Chapter 53: A Decision Made
Chapter 54: A Decision Made(Bad End)
Chapter 55: The Final Showdown
Chapter 56: Going Back
Chapter 57: The First Incident
Chapter 58: The Second Incident
Chapter 59: Invasive
Chapter 60: Location
Chapter 61: Infiltrate
Chapter 62: One Last Piece
Chapter 63: Sacrificed
Chapter 64: God Surpassed
Chapter 65: HQ's Stand
Chapter 66: 2nd Round
Chapter 67: Selfless
Chapter 68: Finishing the Job
Chapter 69: Epilogue

Chapter 2: Collide

307 10 15
By XxFlame_HazexX

Turns out spending the night Becky's place wasn't that bad for Alex.

Most of the night was spent chilling ba playing games.

Once it was morning and the sun was rising, Becky was ready to get more, "fun", thankfully Weiss had come home and thankfully saved Alex as he left the house without any harm to his body.

He bid the best friends goodbye and walked back home.

It took awhile but eventually he arrived back at the main city.

As much as he hated going out into the city due to his infamous reputation amongst the masses, Alex had to admit that Lastation at night, showing itself city lights gave a different feel that the other nation's.

What feel it was Alex couldn't describe, but, it was definitely the same feeling he had that made him choose to massacre the slums and precent a coup d'état from happening.

To put it short, he just loved the city's look and aesthetic.

It was that reason that Alex took strolls around the city at night.

Not to buy or go anywhere but just to see the city he liked a lot.

Honestly, if it weren't for Alex's personal attachment to the city, he definitely would've left a long time ago.

And also dating Uni also helped Alex stay in Lastation as well.

Alex finally arrived back at his apartment and noticed that it was empty and quite for once which was surprising since his apartmemt had quite the colorful cast of residents aside from him.

Originally Alex lived there by himself until the first two residents showed up.

First up was Rita Rossweisse, a maid who used to work for an organization named Schicksal though after a seriois situation, she finally realized how wrong her leader was and finally left.

Second was Kaitlyn Apocalypse. The daughter of Otto Apocalypse, leader/Overseer of Schicksal and his fiancee Kallen Kaslana. The original Kaitlyn died in an accident many years ago leading Otto to create tons of clones of his daughter for experimentaion. All of the clones had died except for one which happened to run into Alex. After a big invasion of a Schicksal Base in Gamindustri, Alex was able to save the clones life as she lived on as the last remaining remnant of Kaitlyn.

After those two came the third resident, leader of Black Jacks' Base Kamno, Jackie Colt Black. Alex had met her after she went AWOL on a mission due to a fake uprising against her. After getting her courage back, she was able to get back into power yet still opted to stay at the apartment.

Then there were the final two residents, Yae Sakura and Alex's mom, Akari C. Satsuki.

Initially Alex thought he had killed his mom in the massacre of the Lastation Slums.

Turns out Akari was the Administrator of the world so she ended up living and spent 6 years on her own during which she found a purple box which led to her saving Yae Sakura from her demons.

Since then the two become partners and helped each other out until Akari finally reunited with Alex which led to the two also living at the apartment.

It was crazy to think for Alex that just a few short months ago he was living alone now had his apartment room practically full.

Since it was the morning and he had a few hours before work, he decided to go and just lay in his bed.

He took a short nap, yet, off somewhere else, arrived a soon to be problem.

Location: ??? In Gamindustri

The forest, no, the entire acre of wildlife had been turned into a wasteland, as a menacing purple hue and lightning filled the skies.

Walking along the field was a figure in a cloak just minding their own business. Their steps full off conviction and determination for something ill.

Soon, the figure stopped atop a high vantage point, overlooking all four great nations in the distance.

As they saw this, a menacing smirk grew across their face as the cloak was removed to reveal

"To think, all these fools would just move on with life. Not even giving a single care for the past, worshipping these CPUs." The girl said, as she held her hand out, a black mass forming into a weapon infront of her.

A weapon that no one should be in possession of.

At least, no one normal.

"Oh Gehaburn. How much I've longed for our touching reunion. With you, I'll claim my country back from the masses who turned against me, and the CPUs who don't deserve their titles."

This girl, was Kurome Ankokuboshi.

A girl practically erased from history, at least, was.

Now, she's here for vengeance.

[TimeSkip]

The day went on and, Alex didn't know but throughout the day, he kept seeing the sky, which was perfectly clear, flash bright white multiple times.

He thought it was just him but it seemed like others had noticed.

Even his Uncle Roy did because as soon as walked into Black Ops HQ, he was met immediately by his Uncle who was the Führer/Leader of HQ.

After a short debriefing, Roy had sent Alex out to the Lastation National Forest as many people had heard strange noises near the trails.

From how Roy described them, it sounded as if someone was just pranking many tourists though they wanted to play it safe.

Right now, Alex was walking around the forest trying to hear something until he got a call.

"Hello?" Alex answered and it turned out to be his girlfriend Uni.

"Hey Alex. I got a question? Would you call me crazy if I saif I kept seeing white flashes in the sky?"

"Nope because I've been seeing the exact same thing in the sky as well."

"Well that's a relief. Anyways, in a few hours we're gonna need you here."

"Hm? How come?"

"The CPUs are having an important meeting today and Noire said for me to invite you since you might be needed just in case."

"Oh okay then. I'll be the-." Alex stopped because he heard movement along the bushes. "I'll be there soon Uni. Bye."

Alex immediately hanged up and walked slowly, moving closer and closer until the sounds were RIGHT in front of him.

Alex ducked behind a tree and grabbed a hold of his dagger.

As he slowly turned away from the tree, he suddenly had a blade strike his dagger.

Alex was off balance in shock before immediately regaining his footing and began to clash with the sword of whatever was attacking him twice until a stalemate was reached.

Alex had his dagger pointed straight at the assailants head while the assailant held their sword at Alex's neck.

After the intial rush of adrenaline, Alex noticed the assailants eyes.

They were red like his, yet, had a bizzare iris

His clothing also was just bizzare

It took Alex two and two to realize something, startling. Something he couldn't explain.

He had been attacked, and was staring directly at his own face.

Alex Õtsutsuki has returned

The Worlds Collided Arc: Start!

Chapter 2: End

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.5K 543 37
After getting sucked in by the chaos emeralds, Alex is now stuck with the goddesses as he finds a way to recollect all 7 emeralds to return. This is...
1K 78 40
Sometimes, all it takes is one key moment to turn one's life around. In the case of mercenary Alex Mustang, a chance encounter with an ancient book b...
134K 2.1K 14
[Discontinued] The adoptive son of Saitama borrowed one of King's game called "Hyperdimension Neptunia" once young Y/N started to play, a bright ligh...
109K 2.8K 47
A merc's life isn't easy. Especially when you've attracted the attention of perhaps the largest organization in the world. Only life will decide what...