Cheer Spirit || Jikook&Taegi

By KM_RELIGION

Park Jimin is a sassy, confident and gorgeous cheerleader while Jeon Jungkook is a gentle, handsome, and shy... More

❁ π˜ͺ𝘯𝘡𝘳𝘰π˜₯𝘢𝘀𝘡π˜ͺ𝘰𝘯 ❁
chapter 01
chapter 02
chapter 03
chapter 04
chapter 05
chapter 06
chapter 08
chapter 09
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57

chapter 07

10.5K 583 136
By KM_RELIGION

"Oh my fucking god is he okay, did something happen? I swear I'll rip off Taehyung's dick with my bare fucking hands if he laid a finger on him!" Yoongi angrily shouted when he reached the stop of the stairs to find Jungkook down the hall holding Jimin in his strong arms.

The sight of Jimin's unconscious body resting along the jocks chest enraged Yoongi a little deep down to his core but honestly he had more faith in Jungkook's behavior over his douchebag best friend Taehyung who was notorious for fucking around.

"He's fine, he really was drunk though, he's gonna have a nasty hangover when he wakes up. So, where's his dorm?" Jungkook questioned as he moved his vision from Yoongi's expressionless face to glance back at the Jimin's pretty self, smiling to himself at how tiny the cheerleader was from his point of view.

Jimin was light as a feather and now it made sense as to how he could preform so many flips in the air, he maintained his body well, dedicated himself to being fit and in shape and it sure did show from his rock hard abdomen to his strong thick thighs.

Jungkook had been so worried over Jimin being violated by Taehyung and fearful that he'd hit his head when he passed out that he forgot the sexy little outfit the cheerleader had on. A nervous gulp could be seen along Jungkook's neck when his eyes trailed from Jimin's plump lips that no longer were stained pink to gawk at his bare thighs that were warm against his hands.

"Don't bother, I can take him." Yoongi mentioned reaching out his arms to motion for Jungkook to hand him over already because he could see the hungry look in the jocks eyes as he studied Jimin's sensual body. "I'll take him back to his dorm and you can continue drinking with your lame ass jock friends." Yoongi declared with disgust.

Jungkook shook his head though refusing to give Jimin over, not because he wanted to have him all to himself to do unthinkable things to his limp petite figure but because he wanted to make sure that Jimin would actually be out of harms way and Yoongi didn't look like he could carry him down the stairs.

"I don't mind, I don't plan on sticking around here anymore anyways. I don't have bad intentions Yoongi, just let me take carry him." Jungkook exclaimed and even though Yoongi wanted to protest and tear Jimin from Jungkook's arms he realized that if he took it upon himself to take Jimin home they'd probably tumble and break their necks along the way.

"Fine." Yoongi groaned out in annoyance as he spun around to make his way back towards the stairs. Jungkook followed behind, holding Jimin close to his body and sneakily sniffing his soft blonde hair from time to time adoring the way his long locks smelled like fresh peaches.

Yoongi made it down the stairs when he saw Taehyung approaching them, his eyes looking past him to stare at Jungkook holding Jimin. "What the hell happened to Jimin?" Taehyung chuckled flicking a blond strand from the cheerleaders face and cooing at how adorable he appeared sleeping like a drunken baby.

"Don't fucking touch him!" Yoongi barked angrily slapping the taller males hand away, "Luckily he escaped from you before passing out, who fucking knows what your sick and twisted mind would've done to him!" Yoongi shouted as he glared daggers at Taehyung who was utterly confused by the sudden hostile demeanor and the horrid assumptions.

"Tae, I'm taking Jimin back, see you back at the dorm though, and please stop drinking we have drill training tomorrow remember." Jungkook mentioned before being pulled away from his best friend by Yoongi who was leading him towards the exit to leave the situation as soon as possible.

It was obvious that the party wasn't going to end soon even if it was 2am now because all the drunken students surrounding them were still dancing hard and taking their billionth shot of the night. Jungkook would barely notice anything or anyone around him though because his biggest concern was Jimin, the only reason he went to the party was because of Jimin who was resting in his arms now.

"I cant fucking believe you all think I would've fucked Jimin while he was drunk and unconscious!" Taehyung's voice spoke up from behind Yoongi and Jungkook, the hurt in his deep intoxicated voice was clear to their thumping ears since they were currently walking across the lawn of Seokjin's giant frat house.

"Oh please, you were feeding him ideas of loosing his virginity to you for the past hour! You're fucking disgusting, and I wouldn't put rape past something you'd fucking do!" Yoongi growled refusing to turn around to see the expression on Taehyung's face. They weren't the nice words to say to anyone, especially someone he didn't know but he hated that the memories of him flirting with Jimin earlier kept popping up in his brain.

"That's fucking bullshit! I can't fucking believe what I'm hearing, you don't even fucking know me but you're accusing me of premeditated rape!" Taehyung continued shouting and waving his arms. Jungkook was well aware that his best friend was a little too fucking drunk at this point because he was getting all sensitive, but he was harmless so Jungkook let him continue rambling.

"No I don't know you but I know you're type, typical jock who fucks everything in sight with no care in the world of that persons feelings!" Yoongi bickered back earning frustrated groans and more comebacks from Taehyung who wouldn't fucking drop the conversation. Jungkook rolled his eyes and let out a heavy sigh, not because Jimin was too much to handle but because he knew neither of them were going to be silent at all.

Luckily for Jungkook Jimin's dorm wasn't that far from Seokjin's place and when they finally entered the building he found the courage to tell both Yoongi and Taehyung to shut the fuck up. "Seriously you two just stop, Yoongi it wasn't cool of you to accuse Taehyung of rape and Taehyung it wasn't fucking cool to flirt with Jimin while he was drunk out of his mind." Jungkook snapped.

Yoongi finally stopped walking to glance over at Taehyung's defeated expression, him being silent in that moment was the cutest thing in the world in Yoongi's eyes, normally he'd see him grinning all smugly and being all fucking full of himself but this look on him made him appear like a decent human after all. "I, well, ugh, fucking whatever lets take the elevators." Yoongi grumbled.

Jungkook gave Taehyung a shrug and continued on following after Yoongi who was at a lose for words, he didn't utter a damn thing then entire ride up to the third floor even though he wanted to apologize to Taehyung for being such an ass but the sound of them reaching their destination made him push that thought away. "Oh he'll get over it." Yoongi said to himself.

It didn't take long until they all reached Jimin's door. "Just lay him on the pink bed and get the hell out." Yoongi said when he swung it open to reveal the pretty pastel colored decorations that Jimin and Hoseok had going on in the entire dorm.

Taehyung entered the room after Jungkook he sat along Hoseok's bed and chuckled to himself recalling all the times he'd be making it rattle with the other lovely cheerleader. "Damn I haven't seen Hobi since before spring break started, is he seeing someone else?" Taehyung questioned as he bounced on the bed making his brown wavy locks move with him and flashed a playful smile at Yoongi.

Taehyung had his eyes on Yoongi who had his arms folded over his chest with a frustrated glare that he had directed at his face. "Why the hell are you so up tight? I haven't done shit to you but you seem to fucking hate me?" Taehyung questioned standing up from Hoseok's bed to walk up to Yoongi who was frozen in place, his brain told him to move his feet and kick him the fuck out but his body had other ideas.

"I know, you're jealous. You've never had a taste of me and that makes you furious doesn't it?" Taehyung snickered, he bit at his bottom lip and trailed his eyes down Yoongi's body. This cheerleader was modest, unlike the other ones, he was reserved and left so much to the imagination which intrigued Taehyung more than he realized.

"W-what? Me and you! Ha, that's fucking hilarious, don't ever fucking assume that I'm even anywhere near into you!" Yoongi chuckled taking a step back from Taehyung who was unknowingly gotten closer to his personal space, his alcohol scent mixed with his body spray had reached his nostrils and the smell was pleasant, masculine, strong and alluring.

"Oh please one night with me and you'd be thinking differently." Taehyung mentioned smugly making Yoongi gasp softly before biting at his bottom lip to hide the affect that the gorgeous jock had on him. Yoongi liked the idea of being a switch at times, he'd had sex a few times with bottoms but something in him always wanted to experience being submissive to anothers touches.

Jungkook had placed Jimin along his pink sheets, he took off his shoes and tucked his sleeping form into the bed and smiled at the peaceful way he slept but he couldn't really enjoy the moment of being close to the pretty cheerleader without flipping out with nervousness because Taehyung and Yoongi wouldn't shut the hell up with their bickering that was becoming a little too weird for his liking.

"Hey, here's an idea kiss and make up because this is fucking annoying." Jungkook interjected making the two scoff and separate to the opposite side of the small room that felt even tinier in that moment. "Thanks for bringing Jimin, now go." Yoongi snapped ushering them both towards the open door and slamming it in their faces when they stepped out.

Jungkook sighed as he stared at the shut door, "I barely got a chance to talk to Jimin today." He whispered to himself, loud enough for Taehyung to overhear though. "Don't worry buddy, you'll have tomorrow, but uh when the fuck did you dye your hair purple? Wait, no everything is purple." Taehyung mumbled before bumping into the wall, eyes barely open at this point.

"Oh god not you too!" Jungkook expressed as he helped up his friend and began walking down the hall. "Stay awake because I am not carrying your heavy ass." Jungkook chuckled while he dragged Taehyung out of the building and towards their building that unfortunately was a few blocks down.

Yoongi had taken a seat in front of Jimin's bed, he was watching his pretty crush sleep and shift in the bed and just when he was going to fall asleep himself he heard a mumble leave the plump lips of the other males. "How'd we get back home?" Jimin questioned in the softest raspy voice that he always had when he drank to fucking much.

"I brought you home, carried you myself." Yoongi claimed knowing well that it was a lie, he felt bad thought because Jimin's lips formed a frown. "Oh, I thought I saw Jungkook." Jimin mentioned but Yoongi continued to deny the aid that Jungkook pitched in, fearful of the elated reaction Jimin would have to know the truth.

"Nope, he stayed at the frat house to drink with his stupid friends." Yoongi uttered as he tucked Jimin further into his blanket and rubbed along the smaller cheerleaders covered legs in a soothing manner.

"Well, thank you Yoongi, for being an amazing friend, the best friend I've ever had." Jimin whispered as he lifted ran his fingertips along Yoongi's flushed face before falling back to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.2K 1.6K 32
Jeon Jungkook is one of the most popular boys in the school. He is good at studies and sports. Rumor has it that he and the popular cheerleader - Sta...
340K 20.3K 36
Sweet football player Jeon Jeongguk has never displayed interest in any of the other teenagers at his high school. But as soon as new student Park Ji...
931K 29.8K 82
socialmedia au Taehyung is one of the best on the cheer team...he's a baddie, but is also really shy. Jungkook is the school's bad boy/play boy. He i...
201K 7.3K 34
"Hello...? Is it the suicide helpline?" "No, I think you have a mistake..." "Oh, I apologise..." "Wait... Don't go.." Top! Jimin and Taehyung Bottom...