The Walking Dead | BP X BTS FF

By cvvnxi

Who knew life would change in just seconds. They were just normal people living their normal lives yesterday... More

Meet BLACKPINK !
Meet BTS !
[1] Problem
[2] Carnival
[3] Split
[4] Broken
[5] Zombie Cat
[6] Plan
[7] Plan (Pt. 2)
[8] Plan (Pt. 3)
[9] Plan (Pt. 4)
[10] Reunited
[11] Fire-Pit Smoke
[12] One Missing
[13] Mistake
[14] Back to the City
[15] Confession
[16] Selfish
[17] Bye Mommy
[18] Bye Mommy (Pt. 2)
[19] Plan
[20] Plan (pt.2)
[21] Plan (Pt. 3)
[22] Reconcile
[23] United
[24] Picnic
[25] Chanrose
[26] Truth or Dare
[27] Resentment
[28] Tent
[29] Empty
[30] Faded
[31] Guilty
[32] Jennie's Traumatizing Past
[33] Kiss & Make-Up
[34] Shoelaces
[35] Selfish Love
[36] Lisa finds out
[37] Crash
[38] Crash (Pt. 2)
[39] Invasion
[41] Rage
[42] Dead Friends
[43] Tzuyu's Story
[44] How It All Started
[45] οΏΌAccident
[46] Korean Folk Village
[47] Missing Boy
[48] Comfort
[49] Thank You Wendy
[50] T-Shirt
[51] Guy Under Hoodie
[52] Suspicious
[53] Men Have Tears Too
[54] Feast
[55] Feast (Pt.2)
[56] Feast (Pt. 3)
[57] Feast (Pt. 4)
[58] The Gallow
[59] The Gallow (Pt.2)
[60] The Wall
[61] New Beginning

[40] Invasion (Pt. 2)

2.3K 135 82
By cvvnxi

Narrator (Pov)

Tzuyu sat down on the ground, still annoyed that she had to do work. "Are you just gonna sit there and watch?!!...Come do something!", Nayeon scolded. She got up throwing a fit, and grabbed her shirt and started scrubbing.

"Are you okay?", Jihyo asked. "No, I am not okay!", Tzuyu exclaimed, angrily. She then started softly patted her eye. "Is it bad?", she asked. "Yeah, very bad". Tzuyu then went mad, since her face was all messed up and was also not in the mood to do anything.

She aggressively threw her wet shirt and it hit Nayeon's face, making everyone gasp, expect her. "I'm done listening to your bullshit!", she exclaimed and walked off. Nayeon rolled her eyes and threw the shirt back, at the back of Tzuyu's head.

"YAH!!", she yelled and glared at Nayeon. "What! You won't touch me!", Nayeon exclaimed. Tzuyu was getting more pissed, since Nayeon was testing her patience. She stormed towards Nayeon, as Nayeon surprisingly slapped Tzuyu in the face.

"That's it! You've done it!", Tzuyu shouted and tackled Nayeon into the water, punching and pulling her hair. Sana tried to pull Tzuyu off, but Jihyo stopped her. "What the hell are you doing?!", Sana shouted.

"Leave them!", Chaeyoung exclaimed. "Let them solve there own problem"..."This isn't gonna solve anything, it's just gonna make things worse than it already is!", Sana exclaimed...

Nayeon then punched Tzuyu's black eye, making her scream in pain. "I'm older than you and you should respect me! I did everything for you and this is how you repay me!", she shouted. "Your not my mother!", Tzuyu angrily screamed and pushed Nayeon down underwater and held her down.

Nayeon tried to get back up, since she was losing her breath, but Tzuyu strongly held her down. "ENOUGH TZUYU!!!", Sana shouted and pushed Tzuyu off. Nayeon quickly got back up, desperately gasping for air.

"This is what will happen if you test my patience again!", Tzuyu warned. Nayeon just stared at her and cried in Sana's arms. She was shocked that Tzuyu tried to kill her. Never in Nayeon's life, did she think that her own best friend would do that, especially when they go way back.

"Did you forget what I did for you?!", Nayeon cried. "That was in the past!...Did you forget that I was your friend? Yes you did! You always took Blackpink's side!...Were your friends Nayeon! Not them!", Tzuyu exclaimed.

Nayeon ignored and just continued to cry.....Tzuyu, Jihyo, and Chaeyoung walked off, leaving the two just in the water. "It's oka-"...then out of nowhere, a zombie from behind grabbed Sana and bit her neck, making her scream.

Nayeon started screaming as well and tried to push the walker off of Sana. She then quickly pulled out her gun and shot it's head. Tzuyu and the other two stopped and looked back and were shocked to see what just happened.

Sana and Nayeon looked into each other's eyes, as both of there eye's started to water. "N-Nayeon?", Sana called as she fell, but Nayeon quickly grabbed her and hugged her.

"I'm going to die, right?", Sana cried, making Nayeon cry as well. "No! Don't say that! Were gonna fix it, okay?", Nayeon comforted, knowing she was gonna turn. "Nayeon, she's not gonna make it!", Tzuyu exclaimed.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP TZUYU!!!!", Nayeon screamed, crying out loud. "It's okay Sana, I'm going to help you, okay? Nothing's gonna happen!". Sana was just cried her eyes out. "I'm not gonna make it!....P-Please make up with T-Tzuyu", Sana whispered, as she closed her eyes.

"no! No! NO!!! SANA WAKE UP!!! NO!!!", Nayeon cried out loud, trying to wake up Sana, who was already dead. Tzuyu and the other two were starting to tear up. "This is all your fault Nayeon!", Tzuyu shouted, but Nayeon ignored her and just cried.

"If you never wanted us to do laundry, this would have never happened to her! You killed her! YOU KILLED HER!!", she shouted, making Nayeon cry even more.....A few seconds later, Sana opened her eyes, as her bones were cracking in every place.

Nayeon saw that she was a walker and quickly got up and walked back, still crying. "You can kill me Sana", Nayeon cried, smiling weakly. Sana who was a zombie, started growling at her and quickly ran towards Nayeon, but luckily Tzuyu shot her down.

Although Tzuyu was anger with Nayeon, she still has a little bit of care for her. Then one zombie ran up from the water attacking Chaeyoung to the floor. Tzuyu quickly shot it off and helped her up. "Are you okay??".

Then there were more zombies popping up from the water, making all of them back away. "What the hell! Where did all these zombies come from?!!", Jihyo asked, being shocked.

All the zombies saw them and quickly ran out of the water, making all four of them run back to the campsite. These zombies were crazy fast and were desperate for food.

--

Lisa quickly grabbed Milo's hand as they ran back, but Lisa kept shooting, along with the help of Red Velvet and Rose. "Run Milo! RUN!!!", Lisa shouted. Milo was crying so bad and didn't want to leave. "GO! JUST GO!! We'll be right behind you! Run towards the lake!", she shouted.

Milo quickly ran towards the lake, but then saw Yeri, who was struggling with a zombie. She quickly looked around for something and saw a stick. She ran towards them and hit the walker in the head, not doing much, but getting it's attention.

The walker looked back and ran towards Milo, but Yeri quickly jumped on it, and twisted it's head, making it fall to the ground, and then stepped on it, smashing it's head. "Are you okay?", Yeri asked heavily breathing.

"Y-Yeah". "Let's head towards the lake, okay?", Yeri said, as she grabbed her hand, but when they were running they saw Tzuyu and the other three running towards them with a lot of walkers behind them.

"HELP!!", Tzuyu shouted, but was shocked when she saw zombies here as well. "RUN!!". Nayeon screamed. Yeri and Milo ran back trying to find another way out, but then Tzuyu quickly grabbed Yeri by the hair and yanked her back and pushed her towards the zombies, giving her and Twice time to run.

Yeri was then attacked by eight walkers, as they started eating her from head to toe. She was screaming and crying out loud..."RUN MILO!!", she screamed. Milo cried some more and ran, but she didn't know where.

Zombies were everywhere.....Joy who just shot a zombie down, saw Yeri and quickly started shooting at the zombies who were eating her. She was screaming and crying her eyes out, as she watched her best friend get eaten alive.

"YOU FUCKING SHIT!!!!", she screamed, but then a zombie came from behind her and attacked her and started eating her up. Irene saw everything and cried, but she couldn't do anything, since she had zombies to deal with.

On the other hand, the guy who was in so much pain, quickly ran inside the RV, avoiding everyone and tried closing the door, but someone came and stopped him. "PLEASE LET ME IN!!", Tzuyu cried. He quickly opened it and let her in, along with Jihyo and Chaeyoung.

They quickly closed it, as many walkers tried getting in. They were banging so loud, as they ran all the way to the back of the RV and cried. They just sat there, holding each other's hands and just heard screaming, crying, and shooting from outside.

Jisoo quickly tried waking up Jennie, but it was all useless. "WAKE THE FUCK UP JENNIE!!", she screamed. "LET'S GO JISOO!!", Seulgi shouted and grabbed her hand and dragged her along as she kept shooting walkers who were in the way. "NO! WE NEED TO SAVE JENNIE!!!", Jisoo cried. "There's too many zombies!".

"I don't care! Let go of me Seulgi!!", Jisoo shouted, but she kept holding on. "Jennie is gonna slow us all down and get us killed", she shouted, as they continued running. Jisoo just cried her eyes out.

Irene saw Seulgi and Jisoo run towards an exit, so she followed as she continued firing at the rabid zombies. Lisa on the other hand, was looking for the bag of weapons, since she ran out, but forgot that RM took it with him.

"Why did you take the whole bag RM?!!", she complained, but just ran off leaving the campsite. Back to Milo who was crying like crazy. three zombies ran towards her as she quickly went under the RV. Rose spotted her and quickly rushed to the rescue.

Many zombies were crawling under trying to get at Milo, but Rose dragged them back and shot them in the head. "C'mon Milo!", Rose shouted. Milo just laid there and cried too afraid to move. "I WANT BAMBAM!!", she cried out loud. "It's okay, Milo! Hurry-"...she was then attacked by a zombie, but then luckily Nayeon shot it off.

"MILO C'MON!!", Rose yelled. Milo then slowly crawled back out, as Rose grabbed her arm. "Thanks", Rose said to Nayeon. "There's zombies at the lake, so we can't go there!", Nayeon explained. "Where's Jisoo Unnie?? And Lisa??", Rose asked desperately looking around for them.

"JISOO!!! LISA!!!!", Rose called, crying out loud. "Let's go! They probably already left! There's more coming", Nayeon shouted, but then a zombie came and bit her arm and then more came biting everywhere, making her scream. Rose quickly shot some off, but some continued eating Nayeon.

Rose was crying and was hesitant to shoot her. "RUNNN!! SAVE YOURSELF!!!!", Nayeon screamed. Then Rose shot Nayeon in the head, not wanting her to turn into a walker. "I'm s-sorry!", she cried, as her and Milo quickly ran out of the campsite. Rose hoped that everyone got out, including Jennie.

--

{Bts, Exo, & Bambam}

"Let's head back, there's nothing!", RM exclaimed being irritated that they came three miles just to find nothing. "I should call and see if Lisa and them are okay", said Jungkook. "Lisa how are you guys doing? Over!"....No answer..."Lisa?? Over!".

"There's probably no service, it's okay, were heading back anyways", Jimin replied.

--

As they were only one mile away from the campsite, they heard multiple gun shots and screaming, which grabbed all of there attention. And they heard it very loud and clear. Jungkook looked back at everyone who was shocked.

Without even thinking he quickly ran back, along with everyone else. Each and every one of them were scared if anything happened to any of the girls.

Bambam was worried about Milo. Jungkook was worried for Lisa. Taehyung was worried sick for Jennie, who was still sleeping. Jin was scared for Jisoo who didn't know how to fight. And Jimin was scared for Rose.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10K 658 33
The world where nothing seems to be real. The world were impossible is possible. The world where legends are told but history is forgotten. The stor...
286K 8K 53
Two idols had a bitter past but she still has feelings for him. Can he define his feelings in the end? It has been a tough rollercoaster ride for the...
203K 14.2K 83
Who would've thought a colorful street with a party atmosphere had a mystery going on? It all started when one of their close friends was found dead...