The Walking Dead | BP X BTS FF

By cvvnxi

Who knew life would change in just seconds. They were just normal people living their normal lives yesterday... More

Meet BLACKPINK !
Meet BTS !
[1] Problem
[2] Carnival
[3] Split
[4] Broken
[5] Zombie Cat
[6] Plan
[7] Plan (Pt. 2)
[8] Plan (Pt. 3)
[9] Plan (Pt. 4)
[10] Reunited
[11] Fire-Pit Smoke
[12] One Missing
[13] Mistake
[14] Back to the City
[15] Confession
[16] Selfish
[17] Bye Mommy
[18] Bye Mommy (Pt. 2)
[19] Plan
[20] Plan (pt.2)
[21] Plan (Pt. 3)
[22] Reconcile
[23] United
[24] Picnic
[25] Chanrose
[26] Truth or Dare
[27] Resentment
[28] Tent
[29] Empty
[30] Faded
[31] Guilty
[32] Jennie's Traumatizing Past
[33] Kiss & Make-Up
[34] Shoelaces
[35] Selfish Love
[36] Lisa finds out
[38] Crash (Pt. 2)
[39] Invasion
[40] Invasion (Pt. 2)
[41] Rage
[42] Dead Friends
[43] Tzuyu's Story
[44] How It All Started
[45] οΏΌAccident
[46] Korean Folk Village
[47] Missing Boy
[48] Comfort
[49] Thank You Wendy
[50] T-Shirt
[51] Guy Under Hoodie
[52] Suspicious
[53] Men Have Tears Too
[54] Feast
[55] Feast (Pt.2)
[56] Feast (Pt. 3)
[57] Feast (Pt. 4)
[58] The Gallow
[59] The Gallow (Pt.2)
[60] The Wall
[61] New Beginning

[37] Crash

3K 147 140
By cvvnxi

(Before the fight)

{Time of day - Afternoon}

Taehyung (Pov)

I walked back into the tent, seeing Jisoo beside Jennie, who was still unconscious. I was hoping for her to have her eyes open by now, but no. I slowly walked in getting Jisoo's attention. "How is she?", I asked. "She's okay", she quietly replied.

I sat down as we both just looked at Jennie. I then remembered when she was calling out her parents. "Can I ask you something, Jisoo?"..."Sure, what is it?"......"Why was Jennie calling out for her parents before she fainted?", I asked. Jisoo looked at me shocked. "What?"...

"She didn't tell you??", she asked, as if I was suppose to. "No, she didn't"..."Oh, I thought she told you!"..."I don't, so do you mind telling me?". "I don't know, it's not my story to tell", she replied. "Please, I don't wanna ask her when she wakes up, because she might not tell me".

"Fine, but it happened long ago, way before she even met me and you", she replied. "Jennie was only 14 when she was traumatized by the water-"..."What? Jennie is afraid of the water? Why??", I asked. "Just wait, I'll get there!"...

I stayed quiet as she continued. "When Jennie's parents lost there job, they felt useless, especially because they worked so hard on that job there whole life. Jennie's parents barely paid any attention to her, but one day they did"..."Jennie got off of school and was picked up by her parents. She was so happy because they said they would spend time at the beach, but when they did-"...

Jisoo stopped talking and was on the verge of crying, as I patted her back...."She thought they were going to have fun, but h-her parents were actually trying to kill themselves, by drowning themselves", she said, making me shocked. "What! Jennie told me they died in a plane crash", I replied.

"She probably didn't want to talk about it". "But what does this have to do with Jennie being traumatized by the water??", I asked. "You don't get it! Her parents tried to kill themselves and Jennie too!", she exclaimed making me more shocked than I already am.

"Jennie begged her parents to open the car, but her parents refused, and kept driving more into the water...The car was sinking and was going underwater, but luckily there was a person who saw them and quickly came to the rescue"..."Ever since that day, Jennie has been afraid to go back into the water because she thinks her parents are trying to kill her again!", Jisoo explained.

I looked at Jennie as tears just streamed down my face. I'm sorry I didn't know! I'm sorry! I wish I knew you back then so I could comfort you and hug you, while you cried on my chest! I grabbed her hand and kissed it. "But why didn't Jennie tell me?", I asked. "She wants to put that in the past, since she has so much anger towards her parents", Jisoo replied.

It then went silent. Jisoo grabbed the towel again and wiped Jennie's face that was so pale. "I can do it", I insisted. She handed it to me, but then there was very, very loud arguing outside that got our attention.

We both got up and went out of the tent, and the first thing we saw was Lisa dragging Tzuyu by her hair. I quietly chuckled, low-key being happy that Tzuyu was being beat, since she was the reason why Jennie still hasn't woken up yet. "Lisa-ah!", Jisoo shouted in shock and quickly rushed to stop them

Narrator (Pov)

After Lisa punched Jihyo to the floor, she started punching Tzuyu in the face, while Tzuyu was crying from the pain and was screaming for help. Chaeyoung then quickly jumped on Lisa and started pulling her hair, making Lisa lose her grip from Tzuyu's hair.

Lisa tried to get Chaeyoung off by swinging her off. "You bitch!!", Chaeyoung screamed. Lisa kept trying to punch her, but kept missing.

"YAHHH!!!", Rose shouted, seeing that Lisa was struggling and pulled Chaeyoung back from her shirt and threw her, making her slam her back, hard on the floor, making her ache in pain. Rose then jumped on top of Chaeyoung and started punching her, while Chaeyoung fought back.

Jimin tried to pull Rose off, but Chaeyoung kicked Rose off of her making her fall back, but luckily Jimin was behind to catch her. Chaeyoung then got up and tried to attack Rose, but then Rose tripped her, making her trip forwards, as she punched Chaeyoung's face back.

Now Chaeyoung was knocked out and Rose walked off like it was nothing, but was also limping. Jimin quickly helped her and sat her down to look at her bruised lips...

Jimin was mad that Rose was hurt, but he couldn't do anything, since it was a girl who did it. He grabbed a white cloth a wet it, and pat it on her lips.

---

Tzuyu got up fixing her hair, and spotted Lisa who was slowly getting up. She looked around for something and spotted a knife. She quickly grabbed it and tried to attack Lisa, but Lisa quickly acted fast and kicked the knife out of her hand and then grabbed Tzuyu's hand, twisting it, making Tzuyu scream and swung her towards a tree trunk, making her face slam into it very, Very, VERY hard.

"OoOoOoOoOoOoOoHhHhHh!!!", Taehyung chuckled, feeling Tzuyu's pain....

Jisoo quickly tried to stop both of them, but then Jihyo comes out of nowhere and attacks Jisoo to the floor. "YAH!!!", Jisoo shouted. Jihyo grabbed Jisoo's hair and started pulling it, making Jisoo scream and also confused on why she's attacking her.

"What the hell is happening?!!", RM asked Taehyung, who was still laughing at Tzuyu being slammed towards a tree. "I don't know, but I'm loving this", he replied. RM then smacked his head and tried to get Jihyo off of Jisoo, but then Jihyo accidentally backhands him in the face making Taehyung laugh even harder.

Nayeon and Sana quickly tried to pull Jihyo off, but she was too strong, but then someone came and pulled Jihyo back with her hair and kicked her butt away. Jihyo looked up even more mad, but then saw it was......................Jin who did it.

"I don't give a damn if your a girl! No one touches my girl!!", he exclaimed and helped Jisoo up. "YAH!! How dare you touch a girl!!", she screamed and ran aggressively towards the both of them, but then Jisoo kicks her back and pokes both of her eyes, making Jihyo cry in pain.

Jin then looked at Jisoo laughing. "Your feisty", he chuckled, but then quickly looked at her wounds on her face. "Aww, now your pretty face is ruined, but luckily my pretty face isn't". "Yah! I'm about to ruin your 'pretty' face if you don't shut it!", Jisoo warned...

----

Tzuyu was in so much pain, especially her face when she was slammed into a tree. She slowly got up, while Lisa just stood there, glaring at her with a gun pointing at her head. Tzuyu turned her back and quickly put her hands up, being afraid. "What the hell are you doing?!", Tzuyu asked.

"Shut the fuck up bitch! I should shoot your dumbass!", Lisa shouted angrily. "Ofcourse you would use a gun, because your too weak to fight me!", Tzuyu laughed. "And the one laughing is the one who just got there ass whopped by me!", Lisa smirked, making Tzuyu angry.

"Please, don't kill me", she begged, making Lisa chuckle. "Please Lisa! Please!", Tzuyu begged, crying out loud. "Stop crying you bitch! You look so pathetic right now!....You didn't save Jennie when she was crying for her life, and you didn't stop choking Jungkook when he begged you to stop!!!", Lisa shouted.

"I didn't mean to!"...."Bullshit! Of course you did!"...

Jungkook then came and tried to stop Lisa. "Please stop! Your just gonna make everything worse!", Jungkook exclaimed. "How the hell am I making it worse?! I'm just finishing it!", Lisa shouted. While the two were busy arguing, Tzuyu was looking at the gun in Lisa's hand. She slowly walked towards them and kicked the gun out of Lisa's hand and ran for it.

Lisa broke the argument with Jungkook and quickly ran for it as well, but then Tzuyu snatched it and pointed it at Lisa and Jungkook. "Aish! Look at what you just fucking did!", Lisa complained to Jungkook. Tzuyu held the gun at Lisa's face, laughing. "You called me weak, because I had the gun, but look who has it now!"..."Shut the fuck up!", Tzuyu shouted.

Everyone came rushing, as Bts and Rose held there guns at Tzuyu. "Drop the gun Tzuyu!", RM shouted. "STAY BACK OR ELSE I'LL SHOOT THIS BITCH!!", Tzuyu warned, referring to Lisa. "No, I don't think so! Now put the gun down or I'll kill you!". "TZUYU ENOUGH!! Put the fucking gun down now!", Nayeon shouted.

Tzuyu just laughed and clicked her gun. "I ain't scared of any of ya'll bitches!!". "Can I just fucking shoot her??", Rose asked, being impatient. "Not yet!", Jimin replied. "Aish!"

Then out of nowhere there was a big loud explosion that got everyone's attention, except Lisa. While Tzuyu was looking up, including everyone else they saw a helicopter fly right across the sky and land not too far from them and crashed making a loud explosion.

Lisa quickly smacked the gun out of Tzuyu who was distracted by the helicopter and grabbed it and hit her right across her face, making Tzuyu pass out. "Fucking bitch!", Lisa exclaimed. Everyone then looked back and saw that Tzuyu was already knocked out.

"What happened??", RM asked. "While you guys were busy looking up, I attacked her", Lisa chuckled. Nayeon and the Twice members came rushing towards Tzuyu who was just laying there with a bleeding nose and a bruised, black eye.

Lisa walked off in disgust, as Jungkook came rushing to see the injuries that were on her. "I'm fine!". "No your not!"...He quickly pulled Lisa to sit down on the log and patted her wounds with a cloth. Her knuckles were bruised from punching Tzuyu and face was bruised, which made Jungkook pissed.

As Jungkook was fixing her wounds, she just stared at how handsome he was...

She was mad at Jungkook, since he tried to stop her from hurting Tzuyu, but his handsomeness just quickly took over her. How can I ever be mad at this cute thing?? Lisa thought, low-key blushing.

---

"Is no one gonna talk about the damn helicopter that just flew above our heads???", Jhope asked. "Your right, I didn't expect to see-"..."We have to see if there are any survivors! Maybe they'll help us!", Suho suggested.

"No! That's too risky!", RM replied. "Those people can help us, since they were flying East, they were probably heading somewhere safe". "He's right RM, that looked like the government's helicopter", said Irene. "So what?? That was a loud crash so it was impossible to survive it", RM exclaimed.

"True, but there can be things from the crash that can help us, like more weapons", Suho replied. RM was thinking about the pros and cons of going. "If we go, were gonna need a lot of help"..."Okay, were in", the Exo members agreed.

"Were gonna need all the guys!", RM said. "For what?", Jisoo asked. "There might be danger along the way, so it's good if were prepared and we don't know if those guys are even good!"..."So when are we going??"..."Right now". Bambam walked over to Lisa, along with Milo. "Do you mind watching Milo?", he asked. "Of course!".

Milo sat down beside Lisa, as he kissed Milo's forehead. "I'll be back, okay! Lisa will take care of you!", he exclaimed and walked off. "Where is he going?", Milo asked. "Somewhere, but they'll be back", she comforted.

--

Bts, Exo, and Bambam all got ready and checked there weapons and everything. RM grabbed the big bag of weapons and was ready to go, but then stopped. "Where is my second bag??!", he asked, looking at Kai. "Obviously I don't know, because they haven't returned!".

"I think he's right RM! I haven't seen those two around, even Kun", Jhope replied. "Aish! When I find those three, I'mma put a fucking bullet in there heads!", he warned. "Are you sure you guys don't want one of the guys to stay to protect you guys??", Jimin asked.

"Were not little girls, and besides did you not see me beat the shit out of that bitch", Rose chuckled, making Chaeyoung glare at her. "Your right, okay let's go!!". "What about Jennie??", Taehyung asked. "She'll be fine, I'll be with her", Jisoo exclaimed.

Jungkook kissed Lisa before leaving. "Please be careful!", Lisa exclaimed being worried for him. "I will and that goes for you guys too!....Take this, and if anything happens just quickly call us to come back, okay?", he said handing her a walkie talkie.

"I will". Lisa pecked his cheeks and he quickly rushed over to RM and the rest of group of guys, who were getting ready to leave, which was right now.

"We'll be back before nightfall or at nighttime", Suga said. "And please don't fight again!", RM exclaimed looking at Lisa. "Yeah, yeah whatever! Just go!". "Please keep my Jin safe! Good luck Jin and be safe! I love you!!", Jisoo shouted, making all the guys roll there eyes.

Jin looked back and did an air kiss back, making Jisoo blush like crazy, especially because that's one thing that will get her heart racing.....

(uwu)

He did it so dramatically, it made all of Bts and Exo cringe. "Hurry up, idiot!", RM shouted.

"You only wished Jin good luck?? Why not me??", Suho pouted. "Ew, I hope a walker bites you in the ass", she teased, making everyone laugh. "Aish!....Be safe my love, i'll be back before you know it", he winked, jokingly. "Ew!". He turned around and Jin was right there glaring at him.

"What did you just call her??", he asked, with an evil glare. "Just leave it Jin, he's just playing around and beside's Jisoo doesn't even like him", Jungkook chuckled. He took one last look at Suho, and walked off. Suho followed being irritated..."It's okay Suho, you tried", Sehun teased.

Suho then hit him, since he was embarrassed

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

271K 11.6K 106
REMEMBER!! IT JUST A FANFICTION!! Genre: Action, Romance, Drama, Mystery, Comedy. Korea Seoul. The place where everything is perfect. Everything is n...
159K 7.4K 24
"Who says that women can't lead?" The deepest secrets get revealed, there are battles between the biggest enemies..but who will win in the end? Who w...
202K 14.2K 83
Who would've thought a colorful street with a party atmosphere had a mystery going on? It all started when one of their close friends was found dead...