A Knot ✔

By Dharani17

Highest Ranking - 1st in RagLak on 13th November 2020 1st in RagYa on 10th June 2020 A Tale of Two People INT... More

~1~
~2~
~3~
~4~
~5~
~6~
~7~
~8~
~9~
~10~
~11~
~12~
~13~
~14~
~15~
~16~
~17~
~18~
~19~
~20~
~21~
~22~
~23~
~24~
~26~
~27~
~28~
~29~
~30~
~31~
~32~
~33~
~34~
~35~
~36~
~37~
~38~
~39~
~40~
~41~
~42~
~43~
~44~
~45~
~46~
~47~
~48~
~49~
~50~
~51~
~52~
~53~
~54~
~55~
~56~
~57~
~58~
~59~
~60~
~61~
~62~
~63~
~64~
~65~
~66~
~67~
~68~
~69~
~70~ (Last)

~25~

990 113 85
By Dharani17

His POV

It’s been two days of our Pasupu Danchandam ritual and also two days we both spoke properly each other. Nobody of us are busy. But it was her who didn’t respond to my calls. She texts me but not taking my calls. It made me restless. I don’t know what is bothering her. Whenever I ask her 'what's bothering her?’ she would smartly divert the topic. Today I am going to make her split the beans. We are going to shopping and I am going to take her alone for few minutes atleast and I am going to confront her.

Now I am in office with a file in front of me. I haven’t completed reading atleast the first page since past one hour. It feels that I have become a student who keeps the book in front for hours but studies nothing. (Author: Like me 🙈😂)

Only her thoughts are running in my mind. I badly want to listen her voice. I tried her phone again but she cut it again. Ahhh! I am getting frustrated. What happened to my wifey? I took deep breathes. Now I know I can’t survive not listening to her voice. So I just opened my playlist and got to the favourites. It has only one favourite and that is my Wifey's song. I connected the bluetooth of my earphones and started playing the record. I sighed in relief hearing her melodious voice but the restlessness cannot be completely gone. It can be gone only when I speak to her. Only I get to know what’s bothering her. Only after I solve her worry. Once I felt a bit okay I started working finally. I should finish this work soon so that I can reach the shopping mall on time. Today we are going to shop our marriage outfits and jewellery.

His POV ends.

Her POV.

I am sitting in the staff room of the academy and just staring the wall. I am alone in the staff room. I haven’t spoken to Laksh since two days. I was really disturbed because of Shivam and if I speak to Laksh I am sure he will figure it out that I am disturbed. So I kept rejecting his calls. He is texting me to take the call while I ignore it. Whenever he asks me about what’s bothering me I ignore it. I am sorry for it Laksh but I can’t say it to you. I am scared that Laksh may misunderstand Shivam. I can’t see a situation where I have to choose between Laksh and Shivam. Shivam is my best friend no matter what he is now. And Laksh he is going to be my husband or say he is already.

I am very much tensed how will I deal today at the shopping. He is going to be there. Shivam also told me he will. I am not understanding how to come out of this mess. I sighed as I heard the bell rang and went to the class.

Her POV ends.

His POV

I am at the mall where we have decided to get clothes. I am earlier as I came directly from office once I had lunch. We are going to shop together. Prit isn’t coming as he has work in office. He didn’t even ask me for leave. So I myself asked him for leave but he told it’s just shopping he will skip it.

I am looking around to see whether anybody arrived. And my eyes caught him. He looked at me too. He moved towards me. Both of us stayed silent. We both just kept looking everywhere but not at each other.

After few minutes I saw her coming along with Shekhar papa and Janu ma. Following them came Ma and Papa along with Mayank Bhai and Nupur Bhabhi. I smiled at her. She smiled too but it didn’t look real. Her eyes are red. She isn’t sleeping properly too. Her eyes look lifeless. She has made herself a mess. This just increased my worry.

“What the hell have you done to yourself Ragini?” I almost screamed gaining attention of not only family but also people around.

I don’t care. She held my hand looking around and smiling awkwardly at them.

“Laksh you are embarrassing everyone!” She spoke looking around still.

“Papa what is this?” I asked looking at Shekhar papa.

He looked helpless.

“From two days she has been locking herself in her room. We tried and tried but could do nothing beta. I hope she shares atleast with you!” Shekhar papa spoke with worry.

I looked at Janu ma she also looked helpless. Prit didn’t tell me anything.

“Why the hell Prit didn’t tell me about this? And you come with me!” I said almost dragging her.

“Bhai you come with us!” I said as I know elders won’t leave us alone.

“Umm… I will come. Mayank you go with elders!” Shivam said.

I didn’t say anything and just dragged her with me to the food court of the mall. She was all silent. I am just walking holding her hand. I am not leaving her till she speaks what is bothering her. She suddenly winced and stopped. I immediately looked at her.

“Wifey what happened?” I asked in concern.

“My leg! It got twisted!” she said painfully  looking at her leg.

I held her and made her sit on the bench near by. I immediately sat on my knees.

“Let me see!” I said.

I was about to hold her leg but she stopped me.

“Laksh you shouldn’t hold my leg!” She said.

I glared her. She became quiet and let me do. From the corner of my eyes I saw Shivam standing there with concern. I slowly twisted her leg while she winced.  holding my shoulder tight. I think this girl has made a resolution to worry all of us. First she made herself lifeless by not sharing her problem and now this. She is behaving all immature.

“Just once it will be paining. Later it will be okay! Hold me and close your eyes!” I said looking at her.

She nodded and closed her eyes holding me. I at once twisted her leg. She whisper screamed. I then twisted her leg testing it and she didn’t wince this time. I looked at her. She nodded yes but her eyes are teary. I got up and wiped her tears.

“Try to walk!” I said.

She nodded and stood up. She was about to fall I held her but he also held her from other side. She looked at him angrily and he immediately left her looking down. Ok! I think I got it. Something has happened in between these both. Don’t know what this guy did. I pushed my thoughts away. I kept my one hand around her waist while other holding her hand.

“You can walk? Or shall we sit here for sometime?” I asked.

“No I can. Just need your help!” she said.

I nodded and helped her walking.

“Shivam!” a female voice is heard suddenly.

We all stopped and looked at the source.

“Aadhya!” he said surprised as well as with smile.

I looked at Ragini who is frowning.

“I will just come guys. You guys walk till then!” he said and moved towards the girl.

“Let’s wait!” she said still looking at his direction.

I made her sit on the bench again and sat beside her while she is looking at Shivam who is talking to that girl, whose name must be Aadhya, with smile.

His POV ends.

Her POV.

I reached home. We had lunch and immediately started for the mall. I was avoiding everybody from two days. Today it’s not possible. Papa, Laksh, Prit, Krish, Nanu everybody tried to talk to me to know what is bothering me. But all went in vain. I didn’t tell anybody what’s bothering me. I kept saying I am fine but they could easily figure out seeing my tired face and eyes. Ma started getting worry. Nani has did her nazar utarna thing two days continuously and is asking me not to go to academy saying buri nazar. I convinced her somehow. Papa was worried more. He even tried to speak to me at night when all went to sleep but I wasn’t ready to share with him too. But I know today I have to face Laksh. He will not leave without knowing the reason.

I sighed and got down the car as we reached the mall. My eyes fell on him. As soon as our eyes met he smiled. I smiled back at him.

“What the hell have you done to yourself Ragini?” he suddenly screamed loudly gaining attention of everybody.

I held his hand and smiled looking awkwardly at everyone. 

“Laksh you are embarrassing everyone!” I spoke looking around still.

“Papa what is this?” he asked looking at papa ignoring me.

I looked down.

“From two days she has been locking herself in her room. We tried and tried but could do nothing beta. I hope she shares atleast with you!” Papa spoke with worry.

“Why the hell Prit didn’t tell me about this? And you come with me!” he said almost dragging me. 

“Bhai you come with us!” he said while dragging me with him.

“Umm… I will come. Mayank you go with elders!” Shivam said.

I wanted to say no but didn’t as I don’t want others also know about him. I am just following him looking at our joined hands but suddenly my leg twisted. I winced and stopped. He looked at me with concern.

“Wifey what happened?” he asked in concern.

“My leg! It got twisted!” I said painfully looking at my leg.

He immediately made me sit on the bench near by. He sat on his knees.

“Let me see!” he said.

He was about to hold my leg but I stopped him. How can I let him hold my leg?

“Laksh you shouldn’t hold my leg!” I said.

He glared me. I became quiet and let him do. Laksh slowly twisted my leg while I again winced in pain holding his shoulder tight.

“Just once it will be paining. Later it will be okay! Hold me and close your eyes!” he said looking at me.

I nodded and closed my eyes holding his shoulder tight. He twisted my leg at once making me whisper scream. I tried not to scream loud as we are in mall. He then twisted it in all directions. It didn’t pain much. I nodded at him when he looked at me. He got up and wiped my tears. I didn’t realise that tears flow from my eyes.

“Try to walk!” he said.

I nodded and stood up. I was about to fall but he held me. From the other side Shivam too held me but I glared him. He immediately left me. I have ignored him all the time because I want him to know how angry and hurt I am. Laksh helped me putting his hand around my waist.

“You can walk? Or shall we sit here for sometime?” he asked.

“No I can. Just need your help!” I said.

He nodded and helped me walking.

“Shivam!” A female voice is heard suddenly.

We all stopped and looked at the source.

“Aadhya!” Shivam said surprised as well as with smile.

I frowned. Who is this girl?

“I will just come guys. You guys walk till then!” he said and moved towards the girl.

“Let’s wait!” I said still looking at his direction.

He made me sit on the bench again and sat beside me. I was just watching Shivam talking to that girl.

“Why are you looking so keenly wifey?” He asked.

“I don’t even know who that girl is. And look at him how happy he looks while talking to her!” I said.

Yes I felt strange when he is talking to someone whom I don’t know. Is this guy the same Shivam who doesn’t speak to any girl except Aarushi and me?

“What’s so different in it?” Laksh asked.

“He doesn’t speak to any girl that comfortably except with Aarushi and me.” I said looking at Laksh.

Laksh also looked at him and nodded.

Her POV ends.

Author’s POV.

He moved towards Aadhya with a slight grin on his face. He forwarded hand to her which she shook smiling at him.

“What are you doing here?” He asked.

“I was cleaning the mall!” She said sarcastically.

He bit his tongue and smiled sheepishly. She chuckled.

“Is that the girl you were speaking about?” she asked him looking towards Ragini.

He nodded looking at Ragini.

“She is beautiful. No wonder why you are back of her!” she said.

He just smiled.

“She isn’t just beautiful outside but also inside. Just like you!” he said.

“Wait! Are you flirting with me?” she asked with frown.

He chuckled.

“No just spoke the truth.” He said smiling genuinely at her.

“Okay! I believed. What’s the progress?” she asked him.

“May be a bit!” he said shrugging.

“From her side or your side?” she asked raising her eyebrow.

“From my side!” he said looking down.

“So?” she asked.

“I think I should Apologise her and him too!” he said looking up.

“Don’t worry I am sure the someone who is made for you will be coming soon. Just be patient.” She smiled warmly at him.

He smiled back at her and nodded. He then took his card and passed to her.

“I don’t want to miss a friend like you. Just ping me if you are comfortable to share your number!” he said smiling at her.

She smiled taking the card.

“Will do it in a minute.” Saying she took her phone and sent him a message.

He smiled.

“They are waiting. I will talk to you later. Bye!” he said.

“See you!” she waved and left.

He turned and moved towards RagLak.

Author’s POV ends.

Her POV

We moved towards the food court as Shivam came back. I didn’t speak to Shivam anything though I have some doubts regarding that girl. 

“Laksh you both talk. I will sit on the other table.” Shivam said and went.

Laksh kept looking at him without blinking his eyes. I shook him. He came to senses and looked at me.

“What happened?” I asked looking at him.

“What happened to you?” he asked glaring me.

I looked down sadly. He kept his hands around my shoulder and pulled me lightly into his embrace.

“Tell me wifey! It’s been two days we both spoke. Neither of us were busy but we didn’t speak just because of you. What’s bothering you? If you don’t share with me how will I help?” he spoke with concern.

I took deep breathe and looked at him. I held his shirt in my clutches tight.

“Shivam!” I said looking at him.

He looked questioningly. I said everything what happened on that day. He kept looking at me all the time I spoke. He listened with patience. Once I completed saying I stopped.

“That’s all?” he asked me.

I nodded.

“And for this you made yourself look like a chudail. See how you got dark circles. Your eyes became red. They look life less. You not only made me restless but also everybody. You could have shared with me on that day itself and everything would be sorted.” He said caressing my hair.

“I was scared that you will misunderstand him?” I said.

“Pagal!” he said lightly hitting my head.

“He loved you Wifey! May be he still loves you! It takes time for him to understand. Just give him sometime. Okay?” he said caressing my cheek.

I smiled and nodded. How can someone be so understanding? Ain’t I Luckiest? I should keep thanking God every second of my life for sending this man into my life.

“See this smile. It looks so beautiful. The one you gave me when you came. It was so fake. You have made everybody tensed. Why did you act brainless?” he asked me with glare.

I pouted. He chuckled. I smiled seeing him.

“You look dull too. I am so sorry for worrying you like this.” I apologised him.

“That’s okay wifey. But remember from next time whenever something is bothering you, you will immediately share with me. Understand!” he said strictly.

I nodded. He looked cute when he spoke strictly too. How can I deny that strict cute order. He smiled and patted my cheek.

“Good girl!” he praised me like I am some baby.

I chuckled.

“Ice cream!” I said suddenly with glint of excitement.

He smiled and nodded. We both moved towards the ice cream stall to get some for us. I looked at Shivam who sat there only thinking something deeply. I ignored him and looked at Laksh who forwarded me ice cream. I took it happily and started having it talking, giggling and grinning.

Her POV ends.

His POV

We moved to food court once Shivam came back and my wifey's jaasoosi got over. Yes she looked like a detective while observing him but she looked the cutest with her frown. I wanted to pull her cheeks but stopped myself from doing so because now there is some other thing that I need to solve. MISSION KNOWING HER PROBLEM. Once we reached the food court Shivam spoke.

“Laksh you both talk. I will sit on the other table.” Shivam said and went.

Wait! Did I actually hear that? I thought he will be sitting in front of us and will definitely be a third wheel between us. I couldn’t believe myself. I kept looking at him without blinking my eyes. I came to the world when She shook me. I looked at her.

“What happened?” she asked looking at me.

See who is asking this. I glared her and spoke.

“What happened to you?” I asked glaring her.

She looked down sadly. I kept my hands around her shoulder and pulled her lightly into my embrace.

“Tell me wifey! It’s been two days we both spoke. Neither of us were busy but we didn’t speak just because of you. What’s bothering you? If you don’t share with me how will I help?” I spoke with concern seeing her sad face.

She took deep breathe and looked at me. She held my shirt in her clutches tight.

“Shivam!” she said looking at me.

So the guess was correct. But what did he do? I looked at her questioningly. She told me everything. So this was what happened. And she is upset that he is still not over her.

“That’s all?” I asked her to confirm whether there is anything more that she is hiding.

She nodded. Stupid girl. What has happened to my mature baby like Wifey? She has become a baby from a mature baby.

“And for this you made yourself look like a chudail. See how you got dark circles. Your eyes became red. They look life less. You not only made me restless but also everybody. You could have shared with me on that day itself and everything would be sorted.” I said caressing her hair.

I want to hug her tight and make her relax but I can’t.

“I was scared that you will misunderstand him?” she said.

What should I say her? Should I say it was me who gave him chance to try to gain her love? Should I say that it was him who was culprit? I sighed in mind and spoke.

“Pagal!” I said lightly hitting her head.

This girl has took my breath for two long days.

“He loved you Wifey! May be he still loves you! It takes time for him to understand. Just give him sometime. Okay?” I said caressing her cheek.

She smiled and nodded. Finally! That smile which can take away my breath. That smile which can give me all the peace in the world is back.

“See this smile. It looks so beautiful. The one you gave me when you came. It was so fake. You have made everybody tensed. Why did you act brainless?” I asked her with glare.

She pouted. I chuckled. She smiled again. Aww… my heart is so relaxed. 

“You look dull too. I am so sorry for worrying you like this.” she apologised. 

Awww…. Cutie pie! But only MINE!

“That’s okay wifey. But remember from next time whenever something is bothering you, you will immediately share with me. Understand!” I said strictly.

She nodded. I smiled at my cute wifey and patted her cheek.

“Good girl!” I praised my little baby.

She chuckled.

“Ice cream!” she said suddenly with excitement.

I smiled at her excitement and nodded. We both went and got ice cream for each other. I forwarded her one and she started having it grinning and giggling. I kept looking her lovingly. I completely forgot about Shivam. All I am concerned is my cute wifey who is saying something now and giggling like nothing happened. Finally I am happy and stress free after seeing her.

But by this I got to know one thing that is I matter a lot to my wifey. She can never leave me. But I am scared how will she react when she gets to know that Shivam is the culprit. I looked at Shivam who is still sitting near the same table thinking deeply. What’s running in his mind now? I really don’t know what will happen next. What will he do to try to gain Ragini’s love? I sighed and looked at Ragini and concentrated on what she is talking.

His POV ends.

Author’s POV.

He sat on the other table but he could hear what they are speaking as the table is really near to their table. He heard everything what Ragini spoke. He felt guilt when Ragini said that she doesn’t want Laksh to misunderstand him. So she hid it from Laksh. But the most impacted words were of Laksh. The way Laksh understood her and made her understand his feelings made him even more guilt. He remembered Laksh’s worry when she twisted her leg. He remembered how Laksh dealt with her calmly. He remembered how he took care of her. He remembered the Love he could see in Ragini’s eyes for Laksh. They both looked just like MADE FOR EACH OTHER.

‘Why didn’t I see this earlier? Why do I have to hurt her earlier? Why didn’t I understand my best friend? Why did I become the one whom I was never? Why?’ he thought to himself.

He hid his face in between his palms as he felt his eyes turn teary remembering her hurt face.

‘I don’t even deserve her friendship. I am Very Sorry Ginu. I am really very sorry. I promise to go away from you so that you don’t face any other problems in future. I will surrender myself to police as soon as you both get married. I will see you getting happily married and I will surrender. I am very sorry for hurting you. I will apologize to you before leaving. I hope you won’t hate me once you get to know about all the crimes I did. I just hope ma and papa doesn’t hate me. I can’t see them hating me. I am sorry ma and papa. I am very sorry. I will say everything to you both too.’ He thought determined and got up from the table.

He looked around and found them. He looked at both RagLak who are giggling and talking near the ice cream stall. He smiled lightly at them.

“They look CUTE!” he murmured to himself and kept looking at them with a light smile.

Author’s POV ends.

****

Wowwwww…. It’s SILVER JUBILEEEEEEE… I am so happy that this story has reached 25 parts. Thaaaannnnnnnkkkkk youuuuuu soooooo much guys for accepting and loving this story. Love you all 😘😘😘

(Aham Sharma and Monica Sehgal as Shivam Malhotra and Aadhya Mehra)

Thank you for reading. Hope it is good.

With Love
Dharani (Dhaరणि)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.9K 474 8
Falling in Love A New Page in their Story Laksh and Swara's marriage day. From the time when everyone gets to know that Swara is missing. Wi...
317K 5.5K 17
Laksh is the man in Ragini's life the first and the last one. He is possessive about her and makes her his wife. She isn't that innocent as she too l...
19.9K 1.1K 15
On our favorite bridge of swaRagini... They both are standing... "Ragini, I love you truly. I can't be far from you. accept me plz.." Laksh say...
33.8K 2.3K 21
A lone tear excapes her eyes as she tried to control her emotions. Every one was busy with themselves and laksh moved towards her. "Ragu are you alri...