A Knot ✔

By Dharani17

Highest Ranking - 1st in RagLak on 13th November 2020 1st in RagYa on 10th June 2020 A Tale of Two People INT... More

~1~
~2~
~3~
~4~
~5~
~6~
~7~
~8~
~9~
~10~
~11~
~12~
~13~
~14~
~15~
~16~
~17~
~18~
~19~
~21~
~22~
~23~
~24~
~25~
~26~
~27~
~28~
~29~
~30~
~31~
~32~
~33~
~34~
~35~
~36~
~37~
~38~
~39~
~40~
~41~
~42~
~43~
~44~
~45~
~46~
~47~
~48~
~49~
~50~
~51~
~52~
~53~
~54~
~55~
~56~
~57~
~58~
~59~
~60~
~61~
~62~
~63~
~64~
~65~
~66~
~67~
~68~
~69~
~70~ (Last)

~20~

1.1K 114 47
By Dharani17

His POV

The nightmare last night has shattered me. I couldn't sleep whole night though I spoke to her to calm myself. The accident has effected me alot. I got ready to meet commissioner uncle. They had been trying to figure out the person who had failed the breaks. Uncle called in the morning and asked me to meet him. I didn't even have my breakfast and just started to uncle's office. Ma was asking me to have breakfast but I denied saying I have really urgent work. Papa also wanted to come but I assured him that I will look after it. I wanted to call Ragini but I texted her as she must be tired and I don't want to disturb her if she is sleeping. She must also be feeling so much pain in the hand.

I reached Commissioner's office and I went inside. Uncle showed me the CCTV footage and asked me about a man. I never saw him. Then uncle informed me that he is the one who cut the breaks. They were trying to trace him and will do it in less than twenty four hours. I just nodded and went back home. I am really tired that I can't go to office. I sat in my room when ma entered with a plate of food.

"I know you are tensed but starving is not the solution beta!" Ma said forwarding a morsel.

I just opened my mouth letting her feed me. She fed me completely and also made me drink water. I hugged her tight with teary eyes.

"Ma I am scared!" I said chocking.

"Shhh... You are my strong boy! You will sort out everything very soon. I know my son. Don't worry!" She said rubbing my back consoling me.

I just hugged her tight taking deep breathes while ma kept caressing my hair whispering 'everything will be fine'. I broke the hug and kissed back of ma's palm.

"Shall we go meet her?" She asked cupping my face.

"Can we?" I asked.

"Your papa wants to anyway. Let's go and meet her. You will be relaxed seeing her. You both can spend sometime too." Ma said caressing my hair.

I nodded.

"Papa...did he take his medicines? And how is he? Did he sleep well last night?" I asked as I was worried for him.

"Calm down beta. He is fine. He took his medicines and also slept well last night." Ma said.

"I just want this to end as soon as possible." I said hoping for the best.

"It will. I am sure it is going to end soon. I feel it." Ma said smiling warmly at me.

I kissed back of her palm again giving her my smile.

"Chalo get ready to meet your wifey!" She said patting my cheek and kissing my forehead.

I nodded with smile. Soon we all got settled in car. Lakshman is driving the car. Ram was left at home as Dadu, dadi, chachu, chachi, bhai and bhabhi are at home. I don't want to take any risk with any of my family members. We were about to reach her house when I got her message.

"Good afternoon Hubby! Sorry I was sleeping!" She replied my good morning message which I texted her in the morning before leaving to commissioner uncle's office.

I looked up in my phone to see the time. It's twelve already.

"Wifey! Where are you exactly in the house?" I texted her.

"Hein? why?" She immediately texted me asking me.

"First I asked na so you have to answer me first." I texted her back getting down the car.

"I am in the hall. Just had brunch!" She texted me back.

"Now go open the main door of your house!" I texted her standing infront of the door and asked ma papa to be silent.

"Why?" She texted back again.

"Stop questioning and Do what I say wifey!" I said to her.

"Fine 😒" she texted back.

I giggled silently. She opened the door and her eyes widened. Aww she looked so cute.

"Maaa!" She squealed suddenly and hugged ma.

Ma laughed and hugged her carefully. She then hugged papa too. I raised my eyebrow two times for which she laughed shaking her head. I gave my hand to her. She gave me her hand and we went inside. We all settled on the couch that's when everybody came out of their rooms due to Ragini's earlier squeal. I sat still holding her hand. Prit also came out and he hugged me sitting beside me.

"How are feeling Prit?' I asked looking at him.

"I am fine jiju. Don't worry!" He said smiling.

I smiled at him.

"We wanted to just check them again to make ourselves feel better." Papa said as he caressed Ragini's hair. He is sitting otherside of her.

All smiled at him nodding understanding what is going through all of us. Everybody are really in tension.

"Papa I want to tell you all something." I said looking at them.

"Say beta!" Shekhar papa said.

"Umm... It's just that I want you guys also have guards with you. I don't want to risk. I know it will be uncomfortable but just few days I promise to solve everything soon." I said with worry.

"It's ok beta I understand. If you feel that is good then let's go for it." Shekhar papa said.

I smiled at him.

"They will be here by the evening papa." I said them.

"And please anybody don't go out without atleast one of the guards with you." I requested looking at all of them.

"Speically you Ragini. Please don't go against this please!" I said looking at her pleading.

Ragini looked at me and nodded yes assuring me with her eyes. I sighed heavily.

"Ma, papa we will sit in di's room for sometime. Jiju, di and Krish bhai come." Prit said.

I looked at Nani as only she will have a problem. But she just smiled listening to Prit. I don't know whether it was fake or real but she smiled. I sighed and got up still holding her hand. I really want to be alone with her. I just want to her in my embrace and make sure she is fine. My heart is still beating really fast. We headed towards Ragini's room which I am going to see for the first time. I entered and it looked really amazing. It is painted white and it looked very pleasant. I kept looking around. It has many photoframes of Ragini and Prit, Ragini and papa, Ragini and ma, all the family And with other family members.

"I am waiting to put ours in between them." She whispered hugging my hand.

I looked at her and smiled.

"You took your medicines?" I asked caressing her other hand which has sling.

She nodded.

"Did the pain reduce atleast a little?" I asked with teary eyes.

"It has reduced more than a little hubby. You stop these tears!" She said wiping my tears in the corner of my eyes breaking the hand hug.

I just smiled. We both settled on the bed. I didn't think anything and kept my hand around her shoulder and pulled her towards me into my embrace. I kept her head on my chest. I kept my chin on her head closing my eyes. Prit and Krish already left to balcony giving us some space but making sure they can hear us. It's like we have privacy but still under observation. I really want us to get married soon so that we get the proper privacy. It's not that I want to romance with her or something I just want to feel relaxed with her in my embrace. The way I am now.

"Relax Hubbh! Relax!" She whispered.

I left a deep breath trying to relax. I did it for few times and I felt relaxed. Having her in my embrace is just making me calm. I am getting addicted to her. She is becoming medicine to my worries. I can't thank my parents enough for getting this girl into my life.

"Tell me what did you see in the dream? You will feel better!" She said looking up from my embrace.

I looked at her for few seconds then sighed nodding my head.

"You were in my arms completely filled with blood unconscious. I was trying to wake you but...." I stopped as I couldn't continue further.

My voice chocked and tears flew their way. She rubbed my back consoling me.

"Shh... It's ok. It's just a bad dream. Everything is fine!" She consoled me rubbing my back.

I nodded at her pulling her a bit more into my embrace.

"You didn't sleep whole night right?" She asked cupping my face.

I looked at her and nodded my head.

"Your eyes say that. They are very red." She said closing both my eyes with her hand and slowly caressed them with her thumb.

I felt relaxed. I held her hand stopping her from doing that and took her again into my embrace.

"Wifey!" I called her suddenly after few minutes when I felt myself calm.

"Hmm!" She hummed looking at me from my embrace.

"Can I...?" I stopped hesitatingly.

"What?" She asked confused.

"Can I kiss your forehead please?" I asked releasing a sigh. I wanted to show her how much I care for her.

I was feeling uneasy and guilty from the time I got the confirmation that it is not accident but the attack which was supposed to be for me but Ragini and Prit got into this mess. I don't know why from that time all I want is to show her how much 'I LOVE HER', how much I care for her and how much she means to me.

"When I let you do it in between the whole world you think that I will have problem here and now?" She whispered looking into my eyes.

I felt overwhelming. I cupped her face and pressed my lips on her forehead kissing her lovingly. I let my lips there for longer time closing my eyes. I moved back and looked at her. I joined my forehead with hers.

"Thank You!" I said looking into her eyes.

She smiled shaking her head.

"Remind me on our marriage day that I want to confess something to you. Would you?" I said looking at her.

"Why not today?" She asked raising her eyebrow.

"I can't take risks!" I said.

She looked confused but I just shrugged my hands smiling at her. She nodded ok understanding that I am not going to say her today.

"Ragini beta Shivam is here!" We heard Janu ma's voice.

I frowned hearing his name. Why is he here? She looked at me and I immediately smiled fakely at her.

"Let's go!" I said smiling fakely at her.

"Pri, Krish come let's go!" She called both of them.

They both came out and hugged me tight at a time.

"You know what you are the best!" Prit pulled my cheek giggling.

"Am I some kid to you idiot?" I hit his head lightly.

He chuckled and ran out followed by Krish. I looked at her who is smiling at me. I raised my eyebrow to which she shook her head as nothing. I gave my hand to her and she happily took it. We both walked towards the hall. I saw him and immediately tightened my grip on her hands. She smiled looking at him. He swiftly moved towards her and hugged her. I didnt leave her hand but my other haand got fisted automatically seeing him hugging her.

"I am sorry!" He whispered which was really hard to even a person very near to him to hear.

I frowned. But why is he sorry? Don't know why I felt something wierd.

"Why are you sorry?" She asked coming out of the hug.

I moved close to her putting my hand around her shoulder looking at him keenly.

"Sorry? What are you speaking yaar Ginu?" He asked smiling.

Smile but it really looked awkward and fake.

"You said sorry, I heard you. Laksh didn't you hear?" She asked looking at me.

"I did!" I said looking at him keenly.

He chuckled fakely.

"You guys are too much. I didn't. Anyways How is your hand?" He asked changing the topic.

"It's fine. But today your sudden visit surprised me!" She said smiling.

"Ahh! It's just I got to know about your accident and how can I not come to meet my best friend?" He said smiling.

"How did you get to know? Nobody knows except our families?" I asked sternly.

"Actually I called Janaki aunty in the morning as Ragini wasn't taking the call. She told me about the accident. I was planning for some get together with Aarushi, Ragini and me so I thought of asking when they will be free." He said looking at me still smiling but I could see his fisted wrist.

I just nodded.

"Let's go once my hand gets fixed. We will do lots of masti!" She said excited.

He nodded smiling.

"Let's sit come!" She said to him.

"No I need to go. I just came to see how you are. Now that I got to know I had some work. So see you later. Bye!" He hugged her again looking at me while I glared him.

He broke the hug and went from there bidding bye to others. Why do I always feel something weird near him? Why do I always get negative vibes near him? I got out of my thoughts when she called me.

"Yup let's go!" I said smiling at her pushing my thoughts aside.

"Let's have lunch. It's getting late!" Janu ma said.

"Arey no no Janaki ji. We will be leaving!" Ma said.

"What? But why?" I asked whinning.

Ma glared me but I am not going to budge.

"What? This is too my house. I don't have any formalities. Ma chalo you feed me. I am very hungry." I said getting up.

Janu ma smiled happily. Ma shook her head in disbelief. Papa chuckled lightly looking at me. I went along with Janu ma doing some random gossips. Soon all joined us.

"Oye wifey! Come on!" I called her who is sitting on the couch still surfing her phone.

"I already had my brunch. You guys carry on." She said still surfing her phone.

I just got up from the chair and moved towards her. Pulled the phone from her hand.

"I will go away in sometime then do enjoy with your phone. Till then be with me like a good girl." I said huffing and pulling her along with me to the dining table.

"Ok ok give me the phone. I won't use it." She whinned.

"No. If you are stubborn, I am double stubborn!" I kept the phone in my pocket and showed her my tongue.

She huffed and sat on the chair beside mine. All laughed looking at our nokhjokh.

"You know what you are not the best you are the worst!" She said with angry cute face twisting her lips.

"Thank you for the compliment darling!" Saying I took another morsel of paratha made by mami.

"Mami these are really yummy. Thank you so much!" I said taking another bite.

She smiled happily and came towards me to serve one more.

"Arey no no mami I am done. You just go and have your food." I pushed her and made her sit.

Ragini is sitting keeping her hand on the table and her chin on her hand with pout.

"Prit you have ice cream at home?" I asked looking at Prit.

"Yes jiju. Let me get it for you." He said and about to go.

"No not for me. Give it to your di. She will cool down. See how she is burning in anger." I said mischievously.

She looked at me with open mouth and we all bursted out into laughter. I kept a bite of paratha in her mouth immediately and she closed her mouth glaring me. I winked at her. She smiled finally shaking her head. I grinned. I forwarded another morsel while she shook her head no. I shrugged and had it myself. We finally completed our lunch.

"Now I really think we should leave Janaki ji." Ma said after sometime of our lunch.

"No pleaseeeee!" I whinned.

All laughed again at me. But I really want to be here for some more time. Again from tomorrow we will get busy in everything.

"Laksh beta I know you can come to our house before marriage so you are here but the bride and groom shouldn't stay much time together before marriage. It is inauspicious." Nani said.

Ok now no more time. I pouted and nodded. Ma glared me while I smiled sheepishly. Coming here definitely made me feel good. I stood up and looked at her. She smiled nodding her head. I took everybody's blessings, hugged Prit and Krish then moved out along with ma and papa. We all got settled in the car and I looked out to see her watching me from the door. Oh no I forgot to give her phone.

"Lakshman wait!" I stopped him from starting the car.

I got down the car and moved towards ber while she looked confused. I forwarded her, the phone and she took it biting her tongue. I chuckled.

"Bye wifey! Miss you!" I whispered.

"Bye hubby! Miss you too!" She whispered.

I kept moving backwards still looking at her while she is staring me with smile on her face. I turned back and got into the car and waved to her. She waved back to me while I kept looking at her till we went out of her house building. Suddenly I felt a hit on my head.

"Aahh! Ma why are you hitting?" I asked rubbing my head.

"What was that whinning and all there? You behaved like an immature kid!" Ma said glaring.

I smiled sheepishly while papa chuckled.

"Anu let him enjoy. Why are you taking tension? Didn't you see everybody enjoyed there?" Papa asked taking my side.

I grinned widely.

"You only spoiled him like this Durga. I can do nothing." Ma huffed.

I hugged ma.

"I am cholly!" I said cutely how I used to when I was a child.

Ma laughed looking at me and slapped me lightly. I smiled at her.

"You know ma she is the best thing that had happened to me." I said keeping my head on her shoudlers.

"And who has sellected her for you?" She asked with attitude.

"Haha ofcourse you guys. I Love You both so much." I said kissing ma's cheek.

She smiled caressing my cheek. I again kept my head on her shoulder smiling happily. My phone rang and it is from commissioner uncle. So I took the call immediately.

"We found him. He is completely wounded and unconscious when we found him. He is getting treated. He will be conscious till the evening. You come to meet me in xyz hospital in the evening." Uncle said as soon as I took the call.

"Ok uncle. I will be there. I just want to get this to end. I want to get married peacefully." I said to him.

"I promise you will." Uncle said and I cut the call.

"Uncle found him. And is asking me to come in the evening." I said looking at my parents.

"Thank god we got one clue. Didn't I say in the morning that everything is going to be fine soon?" Ma asked.

I smiled and nodded. I again kept my head on her shoulder looking outside waiting to reach home.

His POV ends.

Author's POV

He woke up with heavy head ache. He looked around to find himself on the floor with his bleeding hand. He just went to freshen up. He came out to see the person whom he hired to cut the breaks is missing. He pulls his hair in frustration.

Shivam: Damn it! How can I be so careless? Don't know where he is? He is at risk and also brought me into risk.

Whispering himself in frustration he called someone and asked him to find the man and kill him as soon as possible. He then called to Ragini to ask how she is. But she was sleeping and didn't take the call. So he called Janaki and made some random excuse of get together. He then got to know about Ragini. He immediately took his car and started moving towards Ragini's house. He reached there and got frustrated seeing Laksh's family. He just spoke to Ragini and went not to show his anger. Once he is out of the house he just punched his car angrily multiple times till his phone rang. He took his phone and spoke.

Shivam: Oh shit! Now I am sure we are at risk. I will think something you just be safe.

He drove away from there immediately thinking something deeply.

Author's POV ends.

His POV

We reached home and I was about to go inside the house when Lakshman called me. I looked at him.

"Sir... The man at Ragini Ma'am's house...." He said.

"Shivam?" I asked.

"I think yes sir... I felt wierd seeing him. He came out with frustrated look and then punched car multiple time. Then he spoke in phone. Once he is done speaking in the phone he looked tensed and drove away." He said.

I felt really wierd. Why do I think he has some hand in yesterday's incident? Am I over thinking? But he loves Ragini no? There are many questions running in my mind but I have no answers.

"I will look after it Lakshman. Thank you for the information." I thanked him.

He smiled and went. I went inside the house thinking deeply. Mayank bhai came and sat beside me to tease me after knowing what all happened there but stopped seeing me serious.

"What happened Lucky?" He asked.

I sighed and told him what all I am thinking.

"Let's wait till evening. We will get some clear picture. Don't worry!" He said assuring me.

I nodded.

"Go have some rest. You look tired still." He said.

I nodded and went to my room. I layed on my bed thinking all the things happening in my life.

His POV ends.

*****

So what do you think? Will Shivam get caught or will he be able to escape?

Thank you for reading.

With Love
Dharani (Dhaరणि)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

327K 11.8K 46
A love journey of married couple Swara-Sanskar and Ragini-Laksh...
2.4K 263 8
Raglak and Shekhar story.... Dad is the first hero for a girl.. Yeah right.. 😏 Ask ragini and she will tell that her father is the pain in her nec...
6.9K 474 8
Falling in Love A New Page in their Story Laksh and Swara's marriage day. From the time when everyone gets to know that Swara is missing. Wi...