A Knot ✔

By Dharani17

Highest Ranking - 1st in RagLak on 13th November 2020 1st in RagYa on 10th June 2020 A Tale of Two People INT... More

~1~
~2~
~3~
~4~
~5~
~6~
~7~
~8~
~9~
~10~
~11~
~13~
~14~
~15~
~16~
~17~
~18~
~19~
~20~
~21~
~22~
~23~
~24~
~25~
~26~
~27~
~28~
~29~
~30~
~31~
~32~
~33~
~34~
~35~
~36~
~37~
~38~
~39~
~40~
~41~
~42~
~43~
~44~
~45~
~46~
~47~
~48~
~49~
~50~
~51~
~52~
~53~
~54~
~55~
~56~
~57~
~58~
~59~
~60~
~61~
~62~
~63~
~64~
~65~
~66~
~67~
~68~
~69~
~70~ (Last)

~12~

1.4K 119 21
By Dharani17

Her POV

We reached the shop where are we are going to order the rings. We are earlier so we are waiting for them. Prit and me winked at eachother.

"Papa I was thinking why don't you go to honeymoon along with ma before di gets married" Prit said mischievously.

"Good idea Pri!" I said with mischievous smile.

Ma glared me while Papa winked at ma. She blushed. Prit and me bursted out into laughter and gave hifi to eachother.

"You can plan about our honeymoon later Ragu but the person with whom you are going to go to honeymoon soon is here." Ma said while I immediately stopped laughing and looked at the direction ma is seeing.

There he got down the car and moved towards us with his parents having the most charming smile which could make my heart flutter everytime I see. They came towards us and I immediately reverted my eyes from him to his parents. I did namaste greeting them. Then I looked at him and smiled which he gave back. He kept staring me while I looked away to control my blush.

"Ahem Ahem Jiju!" Prit brought him out from staring me with his teasing voice.

He looked away.

"Shall we go?" Prit asked again with teasing voice.

He glared Prit but spoke.

"Before going I have something interesting!" He said looking all of us.

"What?" Dp uncle asked him.

"Exchanging parents!" He said.

"Means?" Prit asked being confused.

"Simple! From now till we depart to home Janu ma and Shekhar papa will be taking responsibility of me as my parents. Ma and papa will be taking responsibility of Ragini as her parents. This will help us to get comfortable with each other" he explained us calling papa and ma as Shekhar papa and Janu ma.

I looked at him adoringly. He just accepted my parents as his ma and papa. Now it's my turn to accept his as my ma and papa too. I felt very happy with the feeling that now his parents will be mine parents too. Two mas and two Papas. More pampering hehe.

"Why are you not saying anything?" He asked looking at all being confused.

"I am ok" I said moving towards Ap ma and Dp papa smiling happily.

He grinned moving towards ma and papa.

"Chale?" Dp Papa asked caressing my hair.

I smiled and nodded. We moved towards the counter of where the shopkeeper guided us. All of us got settled. All of them made sure we both sit together.

"Before we start our ring selection I am going to give a task to you. I want to gift something to Prit. So you all think something interesting what should I gift him. I wanted to surprise him but I am not understanding what to gift him so quitted the plan of surprise and asking you some options." He told while all are looking at him without blinking their eyes. 

"What?" He asked.

"You speak this much everytime jiju? I never observed it!" Prit asked looking at him without blinking his eyes.

I chuckled. I got habitual to his non-stop talks. He is just a chatterbox.

"No today I am speaking less!" He said winking at them while we all burst out into laugh.

"Ok ok now think of what I should gift." He reminded us.

"But what's the need jiju?" Prit tried to protest.

"Did I ask your opinion?" He glared him.

Prit shook his head vigorously.

"Better" he said looking at him.

All of us smiled seeing our bond. They both bonded so well. I am so happy to see his bond with Prit. The person started showing different models for the rings. I am not satisfied with anything. I wanted best for him. Laksh suddenly showed a ring. His eyes showed how much he liked it. It is actually very beautiful. I couldn't help but nod yes for it seeing the beauty of it. My ring got fixed. Then we started looking for his ring. One ring caught my attention. I felt it's perfect for him and immediately showed it to him. He nodded his head vigorously and that made me understand he liked it too. I felt very happy.

"You happy beta?" Ap Ma asked caressing my hair.

"Yes ma!" I said smiling.

She smiled happily listening to me addressing her ma. His idea was brilliant. This made us comfortable with eachother without our own knowledge.

"Now tell me the ideas" he asked looking all of us.

Everybody gave their ideas and for every idea he looked at Prit and he kept shaking his head as no. Only I am left. He looked at me. I am sure Prit will not say no to me. All the items they mentioned he has them. But he doesn't has cuffs.

"The above all things he had and he doesn't need or want them. Cuffs he don't have them." I told looking at him.

He looked at Prit and he nodded his head. I know my Pri.

"Great! Then I am going to gift him cuffs made of gold!" He told making all of us shocked.

Gold? Does anyone wear cuffs made of gold. This guy. What should I say? He laughed at our expression.

"Along with cuffs we will make a gold name plate. I had one I will get same model for you we both can wear it as if we are twinning" he told grinning.

Twinning? Is he a kid? I looked at him in disbelief. Nobody is looking at me so they don't know my expression.

Prit was about to speak but he glared him. He shut his mouth. After this we got busy in ordering what he wanted to gift Prit. Then we moved for purchasing dresses. We all are very busy discussing what and all we need to purchase. After sometime he came and sat beside me looking what all we are purchasing. We are happily laughing and talking while shopping. It was fun. I never thought it would be this good with everybody around. I was tensed how Dp papa and Ap ma would be. But after spending sometime with them I am enjoying it. They are somewhat like ma and papa. Loving and caring. I felt his gaze and my cheeks started getting heated up. I completely avoided looking at him. Finally we did all the purchasings we need to do.

"I think we should leave now" Dp Papa said caressing my hair.

"Papa let's have dinner together and go please!" I kept a puppy face looking at him.

He smiled and nodded ok. I grinned happily. I held his hand and started moving.

"Papa you tell me some of his secrets na. He gets to know all my secrets from Prit. Nobody is there to tell me about his." I pouted.

Ma and papa laughed looking me.

"You are such a cutie pie!" Papa said pulling my cheeks.

I grinned.

"So you want to know secrets. Hmm... You tell me you love ice cream?" Papa asked.

I nodded yes vigorously with shine in my eyes.

"Then be careful he will have them at midnight hiding without anybody's knowledge. You put it in fridge last night next morning you won't find it." Ma said laughing a bit.

"What? No I swear I will never keep my ice cream in fridge at all!" I said making a horrified face. .

Ma papa laughed at my statement. We got settled in their car while one of his bodyguards, Ram, is driving our car. Lakshman is driving the car they are going.

"Let's have new fridge which will be in our room so that your ice cream stays safe." Papa said winking at me.

Ma and me laughed at him. Soon we reached the same restaurant where we met for the first time. We got into the same Private cabin and got settled. I sat with Ap ma and Dp papa and he sat with ma and papa. Prit has got a special chair. We ordered and waiting for the order to come.

"Janu ma heard that she knows singing. But never heard her. You think she is lying" he asked teasing me.

I glared him. How dare he to tease me about my music? I got angry.

"Both ma papas if you don't mind can I hit the one sitting opposite to me?" I said gritting my teeth.

"Ragini! Behave!" Ma said angrily.

I became silent to control my anger. If anybody tease me with my music I get angry. He doesn't know it. I cooled down.

"Ma we both tease eachother like that. You took it seriously." He said looking at ma.

"Janaki ji it was just for teasing. You think she will do so. I know my daughter knows only respecting." Ap Ma said caressing my hair.

I felt bad for speaking like that. I should have controlled my anger. I do this whenever someone says something about music. I react so fast for it.

"Now confirm ma she is just lying. Otherwise she would have sung something for me by now!" He spoke provoking me.

I looked at him angrily but composed myself and started singing.

"Moh moh ke dhaage
Moh moh ke dhaage

hmmm…
Yeh moh moh ke dhaage
Teri ungliyon se ja uljhe

Yeh moh moh ke dhaage
Teri ungliyon se ja uljhe
Koi toh toh na laage
Kis tarah girah ye suljhe
Hai rom rom iktaara
Hai rom rom iktaara
Jo baadalon mein se guzre

Yeh moh moh ke dhaage
Teri ungliyon se ja uljhe
Koi toh toh na laage
Kis tarah girah ye suljhe" I stopped singing and I know I am smiling. Music makes me calm and it keeps me smiling.

He is also smiling listening me. I looked at him raising my eyebrow. He just showed his last three fingers showing it is super. I smiled brightly. Dp Papa caressed my hair.

"So beautiful beta. I am going to ask you to sing now and then. Hope you will sing for me." Papa said looking at me.

"Ofcourse papa. Anytime!" I said smiling brightly.

Soon our dinner came and we had dinner laughing and smiling. He was flirting with ma continuously and I was laughing holding my stomach looking at ma who is blushing. I loved this moment. Everything is peaceful. No tension. Only happiness. Once we are done we all stood to leave.

"Umm... Can we have a talk for two minutes please?" He asked looking at elders.

They all smiled and nodded. Prit stayed back as always. All the elders left.

"How is your hand?" I asked immediately as soon as they left.

"It's fine Wifey" He said looking at me.

I moved to him and slowly took his jacket. I slowly caressed the place with teary eyes.

"Hey Wifey! Don't start crying again. I am fine. Pain has reduced a lot. It will go completely very soon" He said consoling me.

"Take care please!" I said with a painful voice.

"I will don't worry!" He said cupping my face and wiping my tears.

I smiled lightly. He smiled back at me.

"You enjoyed?" He asked looking at me.

I smiled widely and nodded yes. He smiled happily seeing my smile.

"Bye!" He said.

I nodded sadly. Prit moved to him and hugged him.

"Bye jiju. Thank you!" He whispered in his ear but it was audible.

"Pagal! Bye!" He scolded him.

We moved out and got into the car. He looked me one last time before the car moved. Prit drove away while I sat closing my eyes. Ma and papa also stayed silent. Everybody is tired now. As soon as we went home I slept not even changing or talking to him.

Her POV ends

******

Thank you for reading. Hope you liked it.

With Love
Dharani (Dhaరणि)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.9K 474 8
Falling in Love A New Page in their Story Laksh and Swara's marriage day. From the time when everyone gets to know that Swara is missing. Wi...
317K 5.5K 17
Laksh is the man in Ragini's life the first and the last one. He is possessive about her and makes her his wife. She isn't that innocent as she too l...
61K 4.9K 23
A fun filled love story of raglak... U want to know? Just get in...
17.6K 1K 6
#Highest Rank 5th RagLak, 1st in RagYa on 21st June 2020 4th in RagLak on 13th June 2020 Serial Track! RagLak first engagement with twists! Cover cre...