A Knot ✔

By Dharani17

Highest Ranking - 1st in RagLak on 13th November 2020 1st in RagYa on 10th June 2020 A Tale of Two People INT... More

~1~
~2~
~3~
~4~
~5~
~6~
~7~
~8~
~9~
~11~
~12~
~13~
~14~
~15~
~16~
~17~
~18~
~19~
~20~
~21~
~22~
~23~
~24~
~25~
~26~
~27~
~28~
~29~
~30~
~31~
~32~
~33~
~34~
~35~
~36~
~37~
~38~
~39~
~40~
~41~
~42~
~43~
~44~
~45~
~46~
~47~
~48~
~49~
~50~
~51~
~52~
~53~
~54~
~55~
~56~
~57~
~58~
~59~
~60~
~61~
~62~
~63~
~64~
~65~
~66~
~67~
~68~
~69~
~70~ (Last)

~10~

1.6K 125 18
By Dharani17

His POV

Next day I went to office very early in the morning because I have an important meeting. I didn't text her even a good morning because I don't want to disturb her sleep. We spoke till late night and I know she must be still asleep. I am completely busy but her thoughts kept running in my mind. I am missing her very badly. But here the work is very important. Once I get free I am not going to waste atleast a second and I am going to talk to her. Only five minutes to meeting. I have to give presentation as this is really very important to our company and I want to look after it myself. I took my phone just to look at her before I enter into the room but my eyes caught her message. I immediately opened the message. Ten minutes ago! She is the best.

'All the best!' the text stated.

'Thank you so much wifey! You are the bestest!' I immediately replied her back showing the happiness I got just by her text.

I smiled at her photo which is my wallpaper now and went inside. The meeting started and one by one everybody is giving their presentation. It's my time I gave my presentation and I know I gave it better than what I thought. After five minutes of discussion they declared that the contract is given to our company. I can't even explain how happy I am. This is really prestigious project and also very useful for common people. This is also helpful for our business to stay in first position. I came into my cabin after signing the deal. As soon as I ordered a cup of tea and took my phone to share my happiness with my Wifey.

'Wifeyyyyyy! My meeting is a huge hit. Thank you so much for being my Luckiest charm!' I told her how she became my lucky charm.

She texted back immediately. It means she is also missing me like I am.

'I am happy hubby!' She texted back.

Hubby! Aww cute one! I loved it a lot. But let me tease her. I smirked myself and texted her.

'Hubby 🤨  Nice name!' I replied.

'You didn't like?' she asked me as if she doesn't know whether I liked it or not.

'You call me dog that also makes me feel special' I flirted.

'DOG! You want me to call you dog! Chi no it doesn't look cute!' She replied.

Wah! You are improving Wifey. I couldn't help but giggle at her reply. If she felt Dog would be cute then she would have called me that. Haha silly me.

'😂😂 It's actually an unexpected reaction.' I commented as I am still laughing at her reply.

'🙈🙈' she texted back.

Aww she looks so cute when she blush.

'Aww! You are blushing!' I commented again.

'No! Not at all!' she defended.

Haha but I know she must be blushing.

'You are not? Ok then may be my wifey is blushing not you!' I teased her. I know she is enjoying it same like me.

'And who is your wifey 😤?' she texted back trying to play along with my teasing.

'OMG! Are you a dragon? You are releasing smoke from your nose!' I texted her while I am laughing at my own stupidity.

'😂😂 Yes you are going to marry a dragon. Get ready to become ashes.' She texted back.

Stupidity is reaching peaks. I laughed at her text. But I am ready to become anything for her.

'I am ready to become anything for you My girl!' I texted her with cheesy words. I know what will be her reply.

'So cheesy!' she replied what I expected to be.

I laughed at her words. Her next message made me smile at her care.

'You had something after your meeting?' She asked me.

'No just ordered a cup of tea which will be received in two minutes!' I replied smiling.

'Have something along with tea. I know you wouldn't had something properly from morning.' She replied and I understood her worry.

I am so happy to see her care.

'My caring wifey... I am not hungry now. Will have something for sure when I feel hungry. Don't worry!' I texted her trying to assure her that I will have something later.

'Ok! But make sure you have something.' She texted showing her worry and concern.

'Pakka! Promise!' Now she will be relieved as I promised her.

Then we started talking something or other.

****

Finally the day has come. We are going to shopping in the afternoon. I am excited to meet her. Two days felt like two years for me.

"Laksh please don't be late atleast today!" Ma said requesting me not to get late.

"Don't worry Anu he won't. He is more desperate to meet her. You think he will afford to be late?" Papa spoke looking at me teasingly.

Ma laughed at me. I acted ignoring them because if I give them heed then I will be their entertainment now. I took my last morsel and got up from the chair.

"Bye ma and papa. Will meet in the afternoon. Papa have medicines and take rest. Tomorrow you need to be in office. So rest properly today." I said him strictly.

I moved out of the house and got into the car. I spoke to her during the journey for sometime. I reached office and was about to enter into the office when there is a sound. I moved towards that side but something hit me. I looked at my hand which pained and got shocked to see blood oozing from my hand. Ram, my bodyguard, immediately ran towards the side where he found a bullet came from while Lakshman the other bodyguard moved towards the bullet which is on the floor. Prit who just entered inside saw me and ran to me calling Jiju. I am holding my hand in pain. I don't understand what's that person's problem is. Man come to me and solve your problem. Let me live in peace.

"Jiju come here and sit." He said being worried and made me sit in the chair that is there.

"Lakshman call the doctor." Said Prit to Lakshman who came there taking the buttlet that touch me on his hand kerchief.

Lakshman nodded and immediately took his phone while Prit tied his hand kerchief to my hand trying to prevent the blood loss.

"Jiju let's go inside. It's not safe here." He said looking around worried.

I nodded and moved inside along with him. We reached my cabin and I sat there. Soon Ronak came into my cabin.

"Again! I swear if I find that person I myself will kill him!" He said punching his hand to the wall angrily.

There is a knock on the door. I asked the person to come in and Lakshman entered along with doctor. Doctor treated my wound. He gave an injection for the reduction of pain and some medicines. He went and Ram entered inside with Commissioner uncle.

"Uncle make sure papa and ma doesn't get to know please." I requested him once he completed asking questions about the incident.

"I know Laksh! But media are already present outside. They are making it news." He said being worried as he knows about papa.

I sighed.

"Ram make sure that there is no internet and TV at home. And also cut phone lines. No news paper for few days." I said looking at Ram.

"But sir Dp sir will definitely get angry if they are cut down suddenly" Ram said thinking about Papa's anger.

"Don't worry I will manage about it. You make sure about what I said. And Yes tell Vishvak kaka too about it." I told him remembering about our watchman kaka who leaks all the things without even thinking about the impact of it.

I made sure of everything to keep the news of the attack on me from ma and papa. That's when I realised about Ragini. I immediately looked at Prit.

"I will speak to papa. He will look after di." He said understanding what I am worried of.

I nodded. He immediately called uncle and told about everything. He spoke to me asking me about myself. I felt happy seeing their concern for me. After making sure I am fine uncle cut the call saying that he will take care of Ragini. I asked him to not to say about this to her but he denied and told that she deserves to know. I couldn't argue and accepted to let her know. I don't know how she will react. Hope she will be fine.

"Jiju I think you should go home and take rest." Prit said out of concern.

I looked at him and shook my head.

"Lucky Prit is correct go home." Ronak also said the same.

"No! If I go home now ma papa will get doubt for sure. So I will stay here." I told them.

"But jiju..." Prit was about to speak further but I interrupted him.

"I am fine Prit. Go get to work" I told him.

He sighed and went to work. Ronak looked at me concerned but I nodded assuring him. He also went. I sat there just closing my eyes. My phone rang after sometime. I looked at the id just opening my eyes. It's her phone. I am sure she must be worried. I immediately lifted my hand which pained due to the sudden moment. I took deep breathe and took the phone. Her cry is the first thing that hit my ears.

"Princess speak to him." I heard uncle's voice from the other side.

She is crying. This made my heart heavy. I can't let her cry. I know she is holding the phone near her ear because I can feel it.

"Hey wifey! I am fine. Don't worry." I spoke through phone.

Her sobs got increased. My heart is sinking hearing her sobs.

"Hey wifey! Calm down. Please don't cry. Please." I tried consoling her but she is crying uncontrollably.

This is the reason I don't want her to know about it. I tried to console her for few more times but she is crying. Only her sobs are being heard. I am not able to bear it.

"Ok enough! I am coming there. May be that would make you fine." I told her.

I just got up from the chair and moved towards Prit. I asked him to accompany me and went out. Ram and Lakshman immediately sat in the car while Lakshman started driving. I am looking outside getting worried about her.

"She will be fine jiju don't worry!" Prit tried to console me.

"This is the reason why I don't want her to know about it Prit. I know she will be worried." I told him still looking out.

"Lakshman please go fast." I told Lakshman being impatient.

We reached their house and I immediately rushed inside the house. Prit followed me. I sat beside her as soon as Aunty moved aside. Prit sat on the otherside of her. I held her hand and rubbed it consoling her. Her face is all red. It pained me seeing her like that. I always wanted to be the reason of her smile which used to make my heart skip a beat but here she is crying and the reason is me. I am getting angry on myself.

"Now stop worrying. I am all fine in front of you sitting beside you holding your hand." I said trying to console her.

She just nodded still looking down.

"Please wifey stop crying. I feel like crying too. Please." I told her as I am feeling to cry now.

I want to hug her but I can't as everybody is here and we aren't married yet. She slowly composed herself and finally calmed down.

"I am sorry to bother you. You need to come in the middle of your work." She asked me sorry thinking about my work.

Do hell with the work. You are more important to me than work. How can I let you cry and work?

"Hey wifey! Look at me." I asked her to look at me.

I want to see her beautiful face. She raised her head and looked at me. Her face looked so red due to continuous crying. It pained me seeing her like that. I slowly cupped her face and rubbed the tears that are still flowing from her eyes.

"You didn't bother me Wifey. Your care made me feel so special. I am fine. Please stop crying. It pains me." I said looking into her eyes.

She smiled a bit which made me feel a bit happy. But suddenly she saw the wound. Shoot! I forgot to hide it. She slowly touched the wound but it pained. I winced due to pain. Her face turned worry.

"This...?" She chocked and stopped looking at the wound.

Her eyes truned teary again. My eyes started getting wet seeing her condition.

"Shhh... Shh... Don't cry please. The bullet just touched and went. It is paining a little but I am fine. Please don't cry." I told her what happened.

She gulped and looked at me.

"You took pain killer?" She asked me wiping her tears.

I nodded. Finally she relaxed. The tears stopped flowing from her eyes. The eyes are also turned red due to continuous crying. They must be paining too. She looked towards others and I also turned to see them smiling at us. Their faces depicted happiness. I know it is because of the care and concern we had for eachother. They are happy for us.

"Uncle, aunty I should go now. Ma and papa must be waiting. And yeah please don't let them know about this." I told them once again to make sure they don't say it to them.

They nodded.

"We will go to shopping a bit late. And You take rest for sometime. Be a good girl and stop crying." I told looking at her strictly.

She pouted and nodded. We all laughed looking at her. I looked at her and nodded to say that I am leaving. She smiled and nodded back. I was about to leave but she called me again.

"Laksh!" I heard her.

I stopped and looked at her.

"Change your shirt before going." She told me looking at the sleeve which is red due to blood.

Thanks to her she told me. Otherwise I would have forget leading ma and papa also to know about my wound. I sighed and nodded.

"I have an extra one in the car anyway. I will change don't worry." I assured her and went from there.

I got into the car and changed into the other shirt which is in the car. I kept it long back and everytime forget to take inside the house. It helped me now. Thanks to my memory. I reached home to see ma and papa scolding Vishvak kaka about the TV connection.

"Papa relax! There is some problem in the whole colony. That is why we aren't getting signals. I filed a complaint and it will be solved soon." I told papa trying to calm him.

"Why are you standing like a wall instead of telling me this when I was scolding you?" Papa asked angrily to Vishvak kaka.

He gulped.

"Papa you got the information right. Leave him. Vishvak kaka you go." I signed him to go and he left immediately.

"You are on time. I am proud of you my son" papa said teasingly.

If they know the reason of my early arrival will they be like this. Thank god I was attentive even in that situation and made sure of everything. I smiled at him.

"We will go after an hour. Is it ok ma?" I asked looking at ma.

She smiled and nodded ok. I went to my room and layed on the bed. I slipped into sleep as I was feeling very tired and this pain is also eating all my energy. After sometime I heard knock on the door. I went towards the door to see ma.

"Lunch time my son!" Ma said smiling looking at my sleepy face.

"Two minutes ma. I will be there" I told her still in sleepy voice.

She nodded and went from there patting my cheek. I freshed myself and went to lunch. I am hungry too. I just sat and started eating. I tried not to show the pain. It's paining while moving but yes a very little bit reduction due to the medicines and injection.

"Get ready we will start in fifteen minutes." Ma said.

I looked at her. They both are already ready. I looked at time it is more than what we thought to start.

"You didn't wake me ma. We got late." I asked her.

"You looked tired beta. So thought to let you sleep. We have so much time. We can shop. Don't worry." Ma said smiling.

I smiled for her love. I completed my lunch and got into the room. I got ready and called Prit to know how she is. If I called her she will say she is fine just for my sake so I called Prit.

"She is dull. Only you can cheer her." He told me.

"Don't worry I will look after it." I told Prit.

"Ok jiju!" He said ok but he also sounded low.

"Prit don't cut the call. If she smiled tell me. I will talk to her through chatting." I told him.

Ma looked at me asking what happened?

"She is upset regarding some accident she saw in news ma. She is so sensitive. Don't worry I will make her fine." I told assuring her.

I can't tell why she is upset to ma papa.

"I don't know what you will do I want my daughter all smiling the whole time we shop." Papa ordered.

Now I have to make sure of her smile. I immediately texted her as soon as I entered into the car.

'Started?'

'Yes' She just replied me.

One word! She didn't ask me back whether we started or not. This girl!

'Still thinking about it?' I asked her to make her understand that I can find out about her mood so easily.

'Hmm' she replied confirming my doubt.

'This is so mean Wifey. Here I am excited to have good time and you are still mood out.' I tried sounding normal.

'Just once stand in my place and think what would you feel if I was the one who got attacked?' she texted back.

The thought itself made me sweat due to fear.

'Stop talking nonsense 😠' it really angered me.

'Now you understand 😝' she replied.

Ok she is trying to make me understand how it feels to see your closed ones in danger. I sighed.

'Sorry 😔' I replied her.

'Aww My cute hubby!' she called me cute.

Ok she wants to come out of that mood. So let me help her.

'😊😊 blushing' I replied her.

'😂🤣 ' she replied back.

I know she must be smiling now. I am succeeded.

"Finally! Jiju you are awesome!" Prit spoke in the phone as he would have noticed her smile.

"I know! I know!" I said proudly.

Ma papa smiled as they also heard him. I kept the phone on speaker.

"You are spying me?" She asked me angrily or say fake one. I can identify it easily as she had got fake angry many times on me in these few days.

"If you think so then yes." I told her smirking.

I winked at ma papa and they shook their head in disbelief. I heard all the other three laughing on her side.

"I am angry" she told with angry voice.

"Enjoy till we reach the place. Later I will throw it away from you." I said with teasing voice.

Ma papa also bursted out into laughter. And I know she must be smiling happily now.

"Ok we will talk later. Prit reach soon. Bye!" I told Prit.

"Bye Jiju" Prit told me.

I looked at ma and papa and they smiled.

"Happy?" I asked looking papa.

Papa gave 'I am impressed look' to which I raised my collar. Ouch! It pained. I was about to wince but controlled myself. Laksh careful man.

His POV ends.

***

A big one as a compensation for getting late.

Thank you for reading. Hope you liked it.

With Love
Dharani (Dhaరणि)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.1K 6K 50
#1 in RagLak on 20th Jan 2021 Cute love story of Ragini Gadodia and Laksh Maheshwari.
33.9K 2.3K 21
A lone tear excapes her eyes as she tried to control her emotions. Every one was busy with themselves and laksh moved towards her. "Ragu are you alri...
50.2K 4.4K 32
Ragini moves on in life after laksh marries kavya.. Shifts to mumbai, gets a job and gets settled in life.. life should be better for her from now o...
50.5K 3.9K 31
# 1st In TeMish on 21st August 2019 # 3rd in RagLak on 28th Feb 2020 Peep in 😊