A Knot ✔

By Dharani17

Highest Ranking - 1st in RagLak on 13th November 2020 1st in RagYa on 10th June 2020 A Tale of Two People INT... More

~1~
~2~
~4~
~5~
~6~
~7~
~8~
~9~
~10~
~11~
~12~
~13~
~14~
~15~
~16~
~17~
~18~
~19~
~20~
~21~
~22~
~23~
~24~
~25~
~26~
~27~
~28~
~29~
~30~
~31~
~32~
~33~
~34~
~35~
~36~
~37~
~38~
~39~
~40~
~41~
~42~
~43~
~44~
~45~
~46~
~47~
~48~
~49~
~50~
~51~
~52~
~53~
~54~
~55~
~56~
~57~
~58~
~59~
~60~
~61~
~62~
~63~
~64~
~65~
~66~
~67~
~68~
~69~
~70~ (Last)

~3~

2.1K 154 88
By Dharani17

Her POV

I was standing confused when Prit spoke.

"Laksh Maheshwari?" Questioning he turned towards papa.

Papa nodded smiling.

"Still I want to talk to him" he told.

What does that mean? Still? Why did he say that?

"As you wish!" Papa said.

Prit nodded smiling. The guests got up and left bidding bye to us. But I am still in confusion. What is this 'still'? I looked at Pri questioningly. He nodded nothing. But there is some glint of happiness in his eyes. Ok now I am booked. I feel I am going to get married very soon. I sighed and went to my room.

Her POV ends.

His POV

"Whatttt?" I exclaimed in shock with wide eyes when ma papa told that I have to meet a girl tomorrow.

Confirm! I am going to get married soon. Soon in the sense very soon. Till now they saw many girls but didn't ask me to meet her. Today they asked means I am going to hooked up.

"Tomorrow morning sharp nine go to the Gadodia restaurant in the main street. Her brother will meet you. Then we will go in the evening to meet her." Ma said.

"Why can't he meet in the evening along with his sister?" I asked because what is the need to meet twice.

"He is going to take your interview." Papa said.

"What?" I asked getting doubt whether I heard correct or not.

"Yes he wants to meet you and if he thinks you are correct for his sister then his sister will meet you then marriage talks" ma said.

Wow... Great... Uff... What can I say now? Nothing! Just nothing! Because its his right to know the person with whom he is going to send his sister is correct for her or not. So let us see whether I am going to meet her or not.

****

I am waiting for her brother in the restaurant sitting near a table which is booked earlier. Not to forget my bodyguards are standing a bit far from me. I got my order of coffee. I sipped it looking my phone.

"Sir" I heard a familiar voice.

I looked up to find Prit smiling at me.

"Prit? Oh so you started helping your father before hand?" I asked him.

"No... Actually I came to meet you." He said taking his seat in front of me.

"Me?" I asked confused.

"You are Laksh Maheshwari, right?" He asked me. I glared him.

"Sorry sorry, not funny. You came to meet me only. May be you didn't ask your parents about whom you are going to met." he said that's when I realised that I didn't even ask them the name of the person I have to meet.

"Now I get it. You are her brother. So Mr. Brother wants to interview his boss whether his boss is correct for his sister or not." I said smiling.

"I know about my boss professionally. I want to know about him personally. So I just wanted to meet you sir. Sorry if you feel it wrong..." He was about to continue but I interrupted him.

"It's your right Prit. I don't have any problem. You may ask me anything you want." I told him to which he smiled.

"So let's start the interview." I told him while he chuckled a bit.

"My sister is a music teacher in the Music Academy." He told me.

"Wow... That's great. Would get an amazing music to listen in future." I exclaimed.

"Only if I approve" he told with a bit attitude which could be easily identified as it was intentional. He immediately held his ear mouthing a sorry to which I chuckled and signed him to continue.

"She will work as the music teacher even after marriage. Hope you doesn't have any problem." He stated it.

Why will I have a problem?

"I don't have any problem. It's her profession. There must be lot of hardwork behind her this profession. I will be happy if she is independent." I stated what I felt to him.

"She wears traditional clothes. She is not comfortable with even jeans and T-shirts." He stated.

What is there in dressing? We should dress something which makes us comfortable.

"So what is the problem in it?" I asked him as I was confused why he is stating me about her dressing.

"You don't have any problem if she wears sarees or salwars all the time?" He asked twisting the same question.

I nodded no simply. He smiled.

"Most important thing she doesn't know cooking. Don't worry she will learn because she loves cooking." He stated.

I smiled at it.

"But I have a doubt? When she loves cooking why didn't she knows it?" I raised my doubt.

"Ma is very possessive about her kitchen" he said and chuckled. I chuckled along with him understanding his point.

"Next question" I asked him.

"Nothing more. These are the things which always people are particular about. They judge her by these things. I mean how can people judge just by their looks and profession. All that should matter is people's heart. I know they don't understand how people are through heart just in one meet but they don't have right to judge just like that right?" He asked me whether his opinion and his thought is right or not.

It's obviously right. How can we judge someone just by their looks? I nodded to him yes obviously. He smiled and continued

"They want my di to change for them but I don't want her to change. She is herself unique. I am sorry to say but I wanted to confirm whether you are also of their kind. But the way you answered me impressed me. I don't have any problem with this relation but only if di is ok with it. Not to forget your opinion also matters." He said everything he wants to say genuinely looking directly at me without any hesitation.

"I am eager to meet your sister Prit. After seeing your love for your sister I feel very unlucky to have no sibblings." I stated him which I felt after his bond with his sister.

I am even impressed by the way he spoke with maturity.

"I would definitely fill that place if everything goes well and if you become my Jiju sir." He stated smiling at me.

"Wah! I would be luckiest" I told him with a bit of excitement.

Ok now I am excited to meet her.

"Let's meet in the evening sir." He stood up and shook his hand with mine.

I smiled and nodded at him.

His POV ends.

Her POV

Okay calm down heart. Calm down. I said to myself thinking my heart would calm down. Don't know why my heart is beating very fast from the time we reached the restaurant. I am sitting holding Prit's hand tight. He is smiling looking at my tension. I never felt this tensed. Previous times when I met the men who came for this rishta and all I used to talk to them normally but today I am very tensed. The tension increased even after Prit said that he is ok with the boy.

"They are here." Prit said looking towards the entrance of the private cabin we are sitting.

Ma, papa stood up and received them. Prit was about to get up but as I was holding his hand he couldn't.

"Di calm down. Why are you getting so tensed? Your hands became very cold." He whispered in my ear.

"I don't know" I told him with tensed voice.

"Di just be yourself. He is really good. No need to get tensed." He said trying to make me feel ok. And it worked. I nodded to him.

"Ragini" ma called me looking back from them.

I looked at her. Prit signed me to go. I slowly got up and went near ma. I could feel Prit followed me and stood beside me.

"Laksh...Laksh Maheshwari" a handsome... no no a veryyyyy handsome man introduced himself to me forwarding his hand.

I couldn't blink my eyes seeing him. His eyes had something that made me drown in them.

"Di" I heard Prit's whisper that made me come out of my drooling world. I wonder whether I was drooling openly.

"Ragini" I told him with tensed voice shaking my hand with his.

He smiled.

"You guys can have a talk sitting there." Papa said pointing towards another table that has been arranged at a little distance in the same private cabin.

He nodded and showed me his hands indicating me to move first. I walked towards the table with nervousness still krept in me. We both got settled there. I don't know what to speak. I kept silent just playing with my own fingers.

"Hi" he greeted trying to start the conversation.

"Hi" I greeted him back with nervous smile.

He smiled back. Again silence. Ahh! What is this? This time I thought to start the conversation. It's too much. I am not any coward.

"Umm... What do you do?" I asked him finally breaking the ice.

"I joined dad's company as Managing Director two years ago" He told me.

I nodded.

"You are a music teacher, right?" He asked me.

Ok so he knows something about me but I don't even know anything about him. I nodded to him.

"Prit told me" he added.

I nodded again. What is this nodding session?

"You aren't comfortable?" He asked me thinking that I am not comfortable. I am tensed not uncomfortable.

"No it's not like that. It's just... I don't know why... I am... Tensed." I told him stammering.

Good. Very good. Now he will end up thinking that I have stammering problem. Proud of you Ragini!

"Do I look like some principal who will scold his student? He asked me looking at himself.

I looked at him surprised. Did he just spoke that. He actually did it to make me tension free. I smiled.

"You look cute when you smile." He complimented me smiling.

I could feel my cheeks heating due to the blush.

"Thank you. You can ask me anything if you want." I thanked him and tried to change topic to control blush of my cheeks. 

"There is nothing to ask as Prit already told me about you. We will get to know eachother as the time passes if everything goes well and get married." He told it.

This Prit had told everything. How could he? And here I don't know anything about this man.

"You can ask me about me." He said looking at me.

"I don't know... I mean..." I am stammering again.

Maaaa I am going to cry now. Suddenly I heard Prit's voice.

"Sir" I heard Prit's voice. I looked in that direction but Prit is standing in front of me and looking at him.

"Yes Prit" He said looking at Prit.

"Uncle and aunty are calling you guys." Prit said.

He nodded. He looked at me and stood up to go. I also stood up. He walked front and I looked at Prit. Sir? Why did he address him sir? He could have addressed him with Mr.

"What?" Prit asked me looking at me.

"Why did you address him sir?" I asked him still confused. From the time he saw that visiting card he is making me confused.

"Because he is my boss" Prit said shrugging his hand.

I chocked. Prit rubbed my back making me calm.

"He is your boss?" I asked Prit. He nodded.

"And you are telling me now?" I asked him gritting my teeth.

"Why does it even bother?" He asked me casually.

Yes it doesn't bother though.

"Pri I spoiled everything" I made a crying face and told him.

"What did you do di?" He asked worried.

"I was so tensed and couldn't speak anything properly. I stammered most of the time. I am sure he would be thinking that I have stammering problem." I told him with worried face.

"Seriously! Are you giving any exam that you are so tensed?" He said a bit angrily. I looked down.

"If you miss this match di you would be missing someone who is a gem." He stated.

I looked back at him who is talking to his parents a bit away from my parents. I am sure he will reject me. I don't know my heart pained even with that thought. He looked at me and smiled. My heart thumped high looking his smile. I smiled back at him nervously.

"Di look at me" Prit asked.

I looked at me.

"Though you are tensed you must have observed him while speaking, his behaviour and all right? Tell me what you thought about him. I know just with one meeting you couldn't decide but arranged marriages are meant to be like that. So now you tell me your opinion" Prit spoke everything he wants to speak.

Aww my Prit how responsible he is!

"I..." I stopped.

Prit frowned.

"Don't tell me you are tensed to tell your opinion to me also" he asked.

I snapped my head at him and he face palmed. He looked at papa who is already looking at us. Papa took it as a sign and came to us.

"What happened Princess?" Papa asked me taking me into his embrace looking my condition.

I don't know when my eyes started tearing. Tears flew from my eyes and both of them got worried.

"Di" Prit called me concerned.

"I like him" I told them.

Prit smiled.

"Then why are you crying?" Prit asked me.

"I am tensed." I told them hiding my face in Papa's chest.

"But why Princess?" Papa asked.

"I don't know." I pouted looking at papa.

Both of them smiled and papa wiped my tears.

"Stop crying. Come let us go and sit there." Papa said.

I nodded and we went to the table where everyone was sitting previously. I sat beside Prit. He held my hand assuring me. They three also came back and sat in their places. I was just looking down because I don't want to look at his face if he doesn't feel I am the one for him and say no.

"Yes" I heard Prit's happy voice and in next second he crushed me with a hug.

My eyes widened realising what was that I could feel my heart once again beating fast. I could feel my face broke into smile.

Laksh Maheshwari, my smile widened as his name came into my mind.

Her POV ends.

*****

Thank you for reading.

Next update you will get Laksh's POV. But the update will be after my exams i.e after Dec 20.  I may be online but will not update.

Will miss you.

With Love
Dharani (Dhaరणि)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.5K 3.9K 31
# 1st In TeMish on 21st August 2019 # 3rd in RagLak on 28th Feb 2020 Peep in 😊
20K 1.1K 15
On our favorite bridge of swaRagini... They both are standing... "Ragini, I love you truly. I can't be far from you. accept me plz.." Laksh say...
48.6K 3.7K 24
A Raglak and Swasan based Fanfiction. Serial Track| When Laksh was living with Gadodias after leaving his house. The story is all about Laksh and Rag...
304K 12.8K 25
A marriage with no love. Will it do or divorce? Two people are bound into a relationship where Raghav knows he has to be married someday and doesn't...