Lucifer

Af Angelglory1

Autumn, is a permanent exchange student. She decided to move to Ireland, on her 4 year academic scholarship f... Mere

-Before Chapter 1- Part 1-
Before Chapter 1- Part 2
-Chapter 1-Formal Invitation-
-Dining With The King-
-The Friend-
-The proposal-
-The Punishment-
-Let The Show Begin-
-What Was That?-
-All Mine-
-Pink Champagne-
-Doggy Salvia-
-That's The Plan-
-Flesh Blood & Spirit-
-Alpha Bael-
-Author's Note-
-Black Snakes-
-Chapter 2-Speaking Up-
-Get In The Car-
-My New Boss-
-Down The Hall-
-Authors Note 2-
-Fuck Off-
-A Sincere Authors Note-
-Chapter 3: Lucifer's Angel-
-So Fucking Good-
-Goodnight Autumn-
-Waiting Sign-
-Reminder-
-Chapter 4- Awakening-
-Meeting-
-Playing Games-
- New Endings-
-Chapter 5-Fucking Hell, Lucifer."-
-Unwanted Trouble-
Author's Note
-Only Him-
Authors Note-I NEED YOUR HELP
-I'm Going On A Date-
- Lovely Ma-Angel-
-You Smell Good-
-I Need A Favor-
-Chapter 6-New Routine-
-Fuck the Schedule-
-Walls Have Ears-
-Just A Homemade Tea-
-Familiar Spell-
-Peer Pressure-
-Hunting Season-
-Dimitri-
-So Stubborn-
-Buzz Kill-
-Speaking of the Devil-
-Xander's Mate-
-I'm Sorry-
-The Contract-
-Sweetest Taboo-
-Secret-
-Not My Problem Anymore-
-It All Depends On My Mood-
~Chapter 7-Autumn Blackstone~
-Merlot Wine-
-Can't Sleep-
-Vamosa-
-This Is A Start-
-Language Barrier-
-New Favorite Words-
-Your Special Treatment-
-What's your problem-
-Mrs.Blackstone-
-Eating For Two-
-The Schedule-
-Running Errands 1-
-Running Errands 2-
-Exhale-
-The Real Thing-
-Just One Minute-
-Lucifer's POV 1-
-Lucifer's POV 2-
-Double Whiskey-
-Double Whiskey 2-
-Chapter 8-Beach Weekend One-
-Beach Weekend Two-
-Beach Weekend Three-
-Beach Weekend Four-
-After Office Hours-
-Privilege-
-Caught in Revenge-
-Pink Bubbles-
-Marcelo's Wise Words-
-Catching Up-
-The Bridesmaid Dress-
-The Ring-
-Suprise-
-Try Me-
-Don't Flake On Me-
-The Opera-
-Tattoo 1-
-Tattoo 2-
-Lucky-
-A Wolf At the Door-
-Night Terrors-
-Lucifer's Blood-
-One Second-
-Partially Finished-
-FOCUSED-
-Split Up-
-TROUBLE-
-Week One-
-Week Two-

-The Wedding-

577 20 4
Af Angelglory1

I pulled on my  dress. I honestly didn't like the fact that the dress Rose chose for me was so poofy and pink. It legit looked like a giant tutu.
I rolled my eyes as I observed myself in the mirror. I'm sure he's gonna bring her as a date. It's very obvious that they are together or something like that. I sighed in annoyance. I tried to reach the zipper, but I couldn't. My makeup was done already, which meant that the complicated part was over. Frank walked into my room. He observed me with a big cheeky grin. "You look so adorable." He said. I shook my head a bit embarrassed. My hair was in a simple bun and my jewelry is minimal.
I was absolutely nervous. I can't face him. I really don't know how I'm gonna face him. I took a deep breath. "The three of us got you this," Frank said taking out a small square box. He opened it. There was a beautiful thing band with blue and white stones all around. I couldn't seem to find the words. I gulped, then cleared my throat. "I don't. You know that I don't want all that sort of stuff. You all didn't need to." I said.
He shook his head and took my hand into his. He slipped the ring onto my middle finger on my left hand. "When you get a wedding ring, you can put it on your ring finger." He said. I didn't know what to say. "Thank you," I whispered eyeing the ring. My chest was in a large knot, it felt as though a large weight was on my heart.
——
I was in the car with the guys. "So how long is the ride?" Frank asked. "Well, Lucifer did say that he was gonna ride with us. So we gotta get him. After that, it should be a good 30 minutes. " Ian said. The funny thing is that I was in the back alone. Which means that there was a 100% chance I would end up beside him.
—-
He got into the car taking the only seat beside me. I unknowingly held my breath. I looked out the window. Avoiding the strong pull I was suddenly feeling towards him. Almost as if he was summoning me but this was different. I glanced out of the window The was in his direction. He was looking at the ring on my finger. I'm sure he was wondering who it came from and why I was wearing it.
"Who bought you that ring?" He asked in a low tone. The others were speaking so they couldn't hear him. "That doesn't really matter," I said. "Doesn't matter." He said. I nodded. "Was it Alum?" He asked. I smiled to myself. "Don't ask me these questions, you're not gonna get the answers," I said to him. After saying that I felt my stomach sink. Almost like I was on a plane dipping slightly. My stomach did a few flops.

I took out my phone and read the text from Rose. "That Alum guy and a cute friend of his is here, he looks so cute. I can't wait to see you two do your thing." I shook my head. I didn't reply. I looked up to see him looking at the phone screen. His eyes dark and filled with a mixture of emotions ive never seen in his eyes before. I broke the contact and shifted my focus to the road ahead.
-----
Once the car made a stop, I knew that we were there. We were at a local pack house, that looked more like a mansion. I was seeing that many Alphas came here to get married when it was time for them to, though it was an option to get married. Beal wanted Rose  to tie the knot with him,that all I could pick up from everything that was going on.

                 There was a bunch of cars there, a ton of people was there, and I was hella nervous, even though it was not my wedding. I smiled then got up and out of the car. There was a few people outside, they kept staring and it was making me nervous.

*****************************************************************************************************

                 Once we were inside, I could feel the heat go down, I was getting used to it, and I really needed to see Rose and Bael. I thanked Frank, then walked up the steps allowing the energy to carry me to the door. I could feel that it was the bride's room. I walked in and saw some women and Amethyst, and Rose was standing there holding a bottle of wine. I laughed, I laughed so hard that tears were running down my face. They gave me a look and right then I stopped. "Uhm, I don't really know what to say, but I showed up and I'm here in this dress. " I said looking around feeling extremely out of place.

                  "The fact that you showed up in your bridesmaid dress, makes me very happy, and makes me feel even better. " Rose hugged me. I could feel her trembling, that's when I sort of sent a wave of warmth to her. She pulled away with a smile, and soon after she was calm, back to being her usual tranquil self. They started on her hair and makeup now, and I walked out of the room. I needed to find Bael's room. It took me a good 20 minutes of hunting, until I heard his voice when I passed by one of the rooms. I stopped, then opened the door.

                    Bael, Frank, Dimitri, Xander, Ian, Lucifer, and  his brother was standing there in their tux talking to each other.  I didn't really say much, in actuality I felt more at home in this room, he was calm, in fact they all were calm. I love that. Their eyes scanned my body. I walked over to the mirror, and applied my lipstick, to make sure it was the perfect shade. I smiled at myself in the mirror, then walked over to the chair, I didn't need to sit, I actually wanted to take my shoes off, so I did.

                      I felt sooo much better word's could not describe it. I only wore the heels to look cool, but they feel like shit. I throw them on the floor, then walked over to them. I walk over to the small table and poured myself a glass of whiskey. I took one good gulp. They all looked at me. "What the hell, why are you all looking at me like that?" I asked feeling a bit confused.
They looked at me for a good minute, then Lucifer was about to say something but soon stopped. I stood there getting bored. "What?" I asked Lucifer. He stood there looking at me, then he shook his head. I sighed, then walked to the chair and sat down. "You know, Rose is pretty nervous. I had to send warmth to her." I said smiling. "This guy is nervous too, you might not be able to tell, but trust me, he is." Lucifer said. "I'm surprised he isn't even crying. " Lucifer said. "Shut up." Bael growled, in a low manner.

I laughed a little, then got up, I was hungry now and needed food. The wedding was being held outside, then things were going to be brought inside of the mansion. I was ready for the food, that's part of the reason why I even came here. I sighed, then got up from the chair. Then I walked to the mirror to check if everything was okay with the way I looked. I could feel their eyes burning into my back. "Do I have to wear shoes?" I asked Bael and the guys. They all laughed. Bael shook his head no. "I think you should have come naturally, you know, in your birthday suit." Frank said, earning a growl from Lucifer.

I smiled then wished Bael luck and walked out of the room. I walked back to the bride's room. Making sure that I finished my cup of wine. We had a lot of pictures to take before Rose had to walk down the aisle. Beal hasn't seen her as yet and we can't afford for that to happen. I walked into the room. Her dress was already on and everyone was ready. We walk outside and to the limo. We were basically gonna drive to the garden nearby to take the pictures.

********

I was one of the three bridesmaids that Rose chose. I was a good distance from the area where the bride and groom were. Which means that I could feel the energy of anticipation and every single emotion that is emitted into the atmosphere. Lucifer was walking Rose down the aisle, and Amethyst was her best woman, and I really didn't really want too much attention, so I just stood back and watched the action. I did have to do a little dance with Lucifer. For the lovely couple's entertainment.

The sound of clapping, and music-filled air. It had only been an hour since they both said I do. I was so happy for them, but I wasn't happy that I was getting checked out by one of the Alphas. I groaned lowly, putting up a huge block from him. Lucifer's large arms wrapped around my waist. I felt at ease, so warm and happy. I was in love with this man. But I couldn't seem to express it. The Alpha's eyes met Lucifer's. I could see the terror fill it and soon he was onto another prey.

"You're welcome." He said to me. I laughed to myself. "I didn't ask for your assistance if he wanted to come and get it " I said to him, adding a smirk. I could feel him trailing behind me. He grabbed my hand pulling me against his hard body. I whimpered. I turned around to face him, putting all of the attention on him. "I don't appreciate you speaking about another man." I covered his mouth. Earning a raised brow. "Frankly, who gives a fuck. I'm practically single. I have the option to sample any one of these fine men tonight. That is something I will gladly take advantage of. You've taken advantage of the free blowjobs. So I see no problems here." I said.

I groaned lowly, putting up a huge block from him and everyone else. Rose had made sure that I got a table with only Lucifer and I. It made me mad because I have been avoiding him for a month now. I walked to an empty bedroom, grabbing a bottle of wine on the way. I honestly feel as though I could drink half of this bottle and be able to get through the whole reception. I chugged some of it down. There was a knock at the door. Which surprised me a whole lot. I walked over to the door. Opening it to see Amethyst, I opened it wider. She walked into the room and I closed the door behind her and locked it.

"You two seem to be getting along well." Amethyst said dryly. I shook my head. "Something like that." I said taking another sip and walking over to the window. "You know that he loves you a lot right? I mean he would take a bullet for you." She said. I laughed to myself. "That doesn't matter. He's immortal and a bullet can curve at his command. Plus he cheated." I said taking another sip.He's the kink of the underworld. I don't blame him, his sex drive is high and his wife had cut off all physical contact for months on. That would drive me crazy." She said. I rolled my eyes. "That shit doesn't matter anymore, because he and I are nothing. Just tethered by a 5-year contract.

She laughed to herself. "You forget that I can see the future. Which means that I can read you two like a book. So far you think you're winning. But he's far ahead of the game than you think."She said. "What do you mean by that?" I asked curious. "That doesn't matter. What matters is that you still love him and deep down you know that you left him with no choice when you practically starved him of your sacred fruit. Someone licked his penis and put his dick inside of her fruit. She forced herself on him. He didn't initiate it. I rolled my eyes, putting the wine bottle down on the table. As if that made it any better. I was over it.

I walked out fo the room and to the ballroom. I scanned the room to see if could spot him. I did, he was seated over in the back by the window. I walked over to the table and took my seat. I was agitated and I'm sure it was written all over my aura. "We have to take a picture after the reception, this is a request from the bride and groom. I inhaled loudly and exhaled. "Cool." I said, focusing my attention on the entertainment.

*******

Frank came over the table and asked me for a dance. Before I knew it, I was dancing with a large group of people. About 30 minutes had passed and I didn't realize that Lucifer was gone. That sort of when I realized that the alcohol was kicking in and it was time to shower and take a nice nap.
***********************************************************************************************

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

550K 25.4K 72
Fruit Series (Book 1) Chloe is an incubus who has always pitied other species because of the "Mate Complex" as he calls it. Why would anyone WANT t...
30 0 1
This is a fated mate romance between a reluctant fiery woman and an alpha male who is more then used to getting his way. Their bloodlines make them s...
363K 16.6K 44
"I don't want a mate, need a mate or have a mate. Nothing you say is going to change that." Alpha Aidan of the Fervidus territories has been longing...
643K 10.9K 26
"Autumn, look, I love you. You love me but don't know it yet. We were meant to be together. I understand if you're confused, you're only a human." he...