Lucifer

By Angelglory1

Autumn, is a permanent exchange student. She decided to move to Ireland, on her 4 year academic scholarship f... More

-Before Chapter 1- Part 1-
Before Chapter 1- Part 2
-Chapter 1-Formal Invitation-
-Dining With The King-
-The Friend-
-The proposal-
-The Punishment-
-Let The Show Begin-
-What Was That?-
-All Mine-
-Pink Champagne-
-Doggy Salvia-
-That's The Plan-
-Flesh Blood & Spirit-
-Alpha Bael-
-Author's Note-
-Black Snakes-
-Chapter 2-Speaking Up-
-Get In The Car-
-My New Boss-
-Down The Hall-
-Authors Note 2-
-Fuck Off-
-A Sincere Authors Note-
-Chapter 3: Lucifer's Angel-
-So Fucking Good-
-Goodnight Autumn-
-Waiting Sign-
-Reminder-
-Chapter 4- Awakening-
-Meeting-
-Playing Games-
- New Endings-
-Chapter 5-Fucking Hell, Lucifer."-
-Unwanted Trouble-
Author's Note
-Only Him-
Authors Note-I NEED YOUR HELP
-I'm Going On A Date-
- Lovely Ma-Angel-
-You Smell Good-
-I Need A Favor-
-Chapter 6-New Routine-
-Fuck the Schedule-
-Walls Have Ears-
-Just A Homemade Tea-
-Familiar Spell-
-Peer Pressure-
-Hunting Season-
-Dimitri-
-So Stubborn-
-Buzz Kill-
-Speaking of the Devil-
-Xander's Mate-
-I'm Sorry-
-The Contract-
-Sweetest Taboo-
-Secret-
-Not My Problem Anymore-
-It All Depends On My Mood-
~Chapter 7-Autumn Blackstone~
-Merlot Wine-
-Can't Sleep-
-Vamosa-
-This Is A Start-
-Language Barrier-
-Your Special Treatment-
-What's your problem-
-Mrs.Blackstone-
-Eating For Two-
-The Schedule-
-Running Errands 1-
-Running Errands 2-
-Exhale-
-The Real Thing-
-Just One Minute-
-Lucifer's POV 1-
-Lucifer's POV 2-
-Double Whiskey-
-Double Whiskey 2-
-Chapter 8-Beach Weekend One-
-Beach Weekend Two-
-Beach Weekend Three-
-Beach Weekend Four-
-After Office Hours-
-Privilege-
-Caught in Revenge-
-Pink Bubbles-
-Marcelo's Wise Words-
-Catching Up-
-The Bridesmaid Dress-
-The Wedding-
-The Ring-
-Suprise-
-Try Me-
-Don't Flake On Me-
-The Opera-
-Tattoo 1-
-Tattoo 2-
-Lucky-
-A Wolf At the Door-
-Night Terrors-
-Lucifer's Blood-
-One Second-
-Partially Finished-
-FOCUSED-
-Split Up-
-TROUBLE-
-Week One-
-Week Two-

-New Favorite Words-

733 33 2
By Angelglory1

I could feel him trailing behind me. I walked into the book store first. Knowing my intention. He was a bit closer now. I walked up to the front desk.

"Hi, how are you? I'm Autumn, I would like to apply for a job here. I got an email about this store needing help. So I thought I'd drop by and apply." I said. The two guys observed me. The looked me up and down. "How about we do an interview now. See what you're made of." The guy in the green shirt with a head full of curls said. They were laced with grey, but he was handsome. His blue eyes seemed amused. I nodded, following him into his office. I closed the door and walked to the chair available in front of his desk. I sat down and handed him my resume. He reviewed it. I'm sure he saw that I didn't work much but I still had some educational qualifications. I most likely look good too, because of the school I am enrolled in. He didn't ask much to be honest. "Are you good at organizing, putting things in alphabetical order, word excel, and filing paperwork? He asked. "I am, as you can see on my resume". I replied. He nodded. "You're hired." He said.

I wasn't really surprised at all. I feel as though my last name, resume, and the school I was going to made me look like a good hire. Then again they're most likely very desperate for the help. He got up from his chair and walked over to a large wooden box in the corner of the room. He opened it and took out 3 button-up shirts and two sweaters with the embroidery of the logo. He placed them in a paper bag and handed it to me."You wear this shirt or a sweater with jeans or dress pants. Your shoes have to be heeled or ballet flats. Your hair has to be neatly groomed. Your makeup minimal." He said. I nodded. I took out a small envelope with copies of my documentation in it. This way he wouldn't have to be overwhelmed with papers right now. "This is a copy of everything you'll need. That way you won't have to make any physical copies. You can also just place everything into your system easily with scanning." I said.

"Thank you for being so considerate." He said placing it on his desk. Which was very organized. He handed me a small packet that gave me the rundown on the dress code, pay, pay date, and how to access my schedule online. He also handed me another small pocket which had basic tax documentation, a direct deposit sign up form, and a calendar for my availability. I scooted my chair closer to his desk. I began to fill out the calendar. My classes were 3 days a week and I want to work 4 days a week at least. I opted to work the weekends, Thursday's and Fridays. Which would make things easier on me? That way I can work 10 hours on those days and have my school days off. Which would make it easier for me to stay balanced and have time devoted to studies and homework? "Do you have any other payment options?l I asked. "I do check, cash, prepaid card, and direct deposit." He said. "I would like to do the cash option." I replied. "Write down the option you choose, with the cash you can have your check every Friday. You won't have to wait every other week." He said. I wrote my choice and selected the days I wanted to be paid on. I chose every other Friday. That way my check would be fatter and I'd be able to anticipate the amount on it. Though money was not a problem and my husband is the richest man on earth. I still wanted my own. I didn't want to depend on him for everything. I finished the tax documentation in two minutes and handed everything back to him.
"I look forward to working with you Autumn." He said holding out a hand. I shook his hand and got up for my chair. I picked my sack and the bag he gave me. I walked to the door, opened it, and walked out of the office. Lucifer was sitting at a small table sipping on something in a white cup. I closed the door behind me and walked out of the cashier area and I tot he main area of the store. I walked out of the store and to my next destination. Not giving him the opportunity to track me the way he wanted to. I walked into the Apple store. He was behind me now. "You know you don't have to get that job. You shouldn't be stressing yourself with work Autumn." He said to me. I ignored him. I continued walking to the display with the laptop.
I walked over to the associate. "I would like to purchase a MacBook Air and a case protective of it." I said to him. He went to the back and came back a few minutes later with the laptop and the case. He rang it up. The total popped up on the screen. I had the cash for it. But I was beaten to the punch. Lucifer's large arm stretched over my shoulder. The cashier took the card and swiped it. Lucifer typed in his pin and sooner he total disappeared to $0.00.
The cashier placed everything in the apple bag and handed it to Lucifer.

We walked out of the store. "Thank you." I said in a whisper. Walking to the next store. Which was Michael Kors? I needed to get a large crossbody leather bag that would be able to hold my laptop, a book or two, my purse, and my basic needs. I followed the directions which were pointing to the different stores. It said to follow the blue splatter on the tile floors to get in the general area of Michael Kors. We both followed the path and soon we were in another part of the mall. It was actually the right part. I walked into the store. Immediately gravitating to a bag on the shelf. It was really large. I felt it would fulfill every need when it came to an everyday bag.

Lucifer has beaten me to it. He was already watching it get placed into a protective bag. He was pointing to a small black wallet in the display case. The lady took it out and handed it to him. He opened it up and observed the interior. He nodded with a smirk. "This too." I could see his word out to her. I know that I couldn't start a scene here. It would make me look a certain type of way. Especially if he were to draw the husband card. I'd be ashamed and embarrassed even. I left the store suddenly. Mainly because I didn't want him to accompany me on my next shopping endeavor. I needed some new shirts, pants, and an overall wardrobe. I only had a small duffle filled with gym-type clothes. Which were about 2 weeks worth of clothes that I brought with me from Xander's. They were new but a bit too worn for my taste.

I had a small visual capsule I found online that would be perfect for work and school. Both were classy and formal. Perfect for everyday life. My plan is to get everything on the list. But I'm gonna be a bit stingy on the purses. Mainly because Lucifer just spent $1,000 on my purse. I'll have to wear it until it is torn up.
I walked into Armani exchange and started my ventures from there. I purchased 5 different colored button-up shirts and 7 plain T-shirt's. There were so many other stores I had to go to, to find the skirt and dress pants I needed. I bought 5 nice cocktail dresses. Then I purchased 6 fitted skirts that were neutral colors. There was a store I found that sold nice dress shirts that were business casual and formal at the same time. I bought about 7 of them. They were plain, but the way they looked and felt. You can see the quality of the fabric. I had to go to another store that sold shoes. I found two stores. I bought two pairs of boots, 3 heels, And two flats. I was looking for pants now. Which wasn't hard to find. I purchased 6 dress pants. Then about 4 pairs of jeans. I then went to a store that sold good priced jewelry, glasses, and belts. I could wear it on a daily basis. There I also bought two coats. I would say that I ended up spending $650 on my capsule.

My hands were filled with bags. I had managed to stay under my budget for my clothes. Fortunately, the budget for my electronics was left untouched. I back walked to the general area of the mall. I made my way to a lingerie boutique. Where I bought three bras and 8 underwear. I also bought a robe and two pairs of pajamas. I needed it. It was a way of treating myself. I took the bag from the cashier and gathered my other bags. I really needed to stop by Sephora to get a bit of makeup and perfume. I walked to the other side of the mall. This was a long walk and an uncomfortable walk. I had about 10 bags in each of my hands. I only had one trip to make and then I'd be at peace. After walking back to my car which would take about 15 minutes. I arrived at Sephora. I didn't have any particular product in mind. I just browse through and added some products to my small shopping cart.
I had a sample of a foundation Scarlett matched me to a whole back and still worked for me. So I just purchased the full-size bottle of that product.

I walked over to the cash area. To my surprise, I didn't have to wait in line. I just swiped my card and typed in my pin. The cashier placed everything in the bag and handed it to me. I turned and walked out of the store. Funny thing is as soon as I turned the corner Lucifer was walking in my direction. He ran over to me and took the bags out of my hand. I exhaled. Rolling my shoulder and unclenching my fingers. It felt so good. He followed behind me. I walked through the nearly vacant mall. It was actually pretty late. Basically almost 9 pm.
I got to my car, I unlocked it and opened the door. Lucifer placed the bags inside and Onto the back seat. "Thank you." I said. "I think that's my new favorite words coming from you." He said with a smirk dancing onto his thick lips. I walked over to the driver's side and got in. I closed my door and he closed the back door. I started the ignition and drove out of the lot.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 146 36
What would you do if you were given everything you could ever want but it costs the world? What you choose between a perfect life and a living hell...
1.6K 210 15
⚠️Mature content ⚠️Possible triggers ⚠️ Language Lanah just wanted to start a new life free from the tournament of her old pack. What she find is s...
28.5K 482 7
A mate is something every werewolf looks forward to having. They want to be loved, treasured and safe, but what if the one thing you need protecting...
196K 8.7K 43
When no one talks to you anymore or even sees you, you wonder, what's the point? I could move after high school, I could start over, but it wouldn't...