Lucifer

By Angelglory1

Autumn, is a permanent exchange student. She decided to move to Ireland, on her 4 year academic scholarship f... More

-Before Chapter 1- Part 1-
Before Chapter 1- Part 2
-Chapter 1-Formal Invitation-
-Dining With The King-
-The Friend-
-The proposal-
-The Punishment-
-Let The Show Begin-
-What Was That?-
-All Mine-
-Pink Champagne-
-Doggy Salvia-
-That's The Plan-
-Flesh Blood & Spirit-
-Alpha Bael-
-Author's Note-
-Black Snakes-
-Chapter 2-Speaking Up-
-Get In The Car-
-My New Boss-
-Down The Hall-
-Authors Note 2-
-Fuck Off-
-A Sincere Authors Note-
-Chapter 3: Lucifer's Angel-
-So Fucking Good-
-Goodnight Autumn-
-Waiting Sign-
-Reminder-
-Chapter 4- Awakening-
-Meeting-
-Playing Games-
- New Endings-
-Chapter 5-Fucking Hell, Lucifer."-
-Unwanted Trouble-
Author's Note
-Only Him-
Authors Note-I NEED YOUR HELP
-I'm Going On A Date-
- Lovely Ma-Angel-
-You Smell Good-
-I Need A Favor-
-Chapter 6-New Routine-
-Fuck the Schedule-
-Walls Have Ears-
-Just A Homemade Tea-
-Familiar Spell-
-Peer Pressure-
-Hunting Season-
-Dimitri-
-So Stubborn-
-Buzz Kill-
-Speaking of the Devil-
-Xander's Mate-
-I'm Sorry-
-The Contract-
-Secret-
-Not My Problem Anymore-
-It All Depends On My Mood-
~Chapter 7-Autumn Blackstone~
-Merlot Wine-
-Can't Sleep-
-Vamosa-
-This Is A Start-
-Language Barrier-
-New Favorite Words-
-Your Special Treatment-
-What's your problem-
-Mrs.Blackstone-
-Eating For Two-
-The Schedule-
-Running Errands 1-
-Running Errands 2-
-Exhale-
-The Real Thing-
-Just One Minute-
-Lucifer's POV 1-
-Lucifer's POV 2-
-Double Whiskey-
-Double Whiskey 2-
-Chapter 8-Beach Weekend One-
-Beach Weekend Two-
-Beach Weekend Three-
-Beach Weekend Four-
-After Office Hours-
-Privilege-
-Caught in Revenge-
-Pink Bubbles-
-Marcelo's Wise Words-
-Catching Up-
-The Bridesmaid Dress-
-The Wedding-
-The Ring-
-Suprise-
-Try Me-
-Don't Flake On Me-
-The Opera-
-Tattoo 1-
-Tattoo 2-
-Lucky-
-A Wolf At the Door-
-Night Terrors-
-Lucifer's Blood-
-One Second-
-Partially Finished-
-FOCUSED-
-Split Up-
-TROUBLE-
-Week One-
-Week Two-

-Sweetest Taboo-

954 38 4
By Angelglory1

The next day I had finished up packing the majority of Scarlet's clothes. It was a pretty annoying job. I had to choose all of her currents up to season outfits. Who the fuck cares that much about their clothes. I guess I'm just a bit different. Ian walked into the room. "That's the three suitcases she requested. I think that will be more than enough clothes for her untold she comes home for more." He said. I zipped up the suitcase. Then I pushed it over to him. He took it and walked out of the room.
I was actually very curious to see if she was going to actually come back to this house. I felt as though she's gonna be super close to Xander and she will always be up to his ass. She'll be his little kitty. The dress she chose for me was a bit different from what I would normally wear. It was a long yellow satin evening dress. My breast wasn't huge so they weren't falling out. The dress was sort of open and connected to a small area on the side of the waist. It was pretty revealing. I wasn't wearing a bra which means that you could kind of see my nipples.
I had on a simple gold heel to match and I let my Locs down. I put on a light amount of makeup and a red lip. Opting for a dewy look. I walked down the stairs to where the others were. Xander and Ian were already gone or so I thought. Lucifer and his brother were waiting downstairs. I got to the last step. Lucifer turned his attention from his phone and to me. He looked me up and down. His brows furrowed soon after. "What?" I asked. "I don't want you to wear that dress." He said. I walked past him and to the front door. Before I could open it he grabbed my wrist. I turned to face him. " Go upstairs and change." He said. "I am not going to do that." I said pulling away from him.
"As your husband, I demand you to go change." He said. "You haven't put the ring on it." I said as I laughed turning around and walking out of the house. Xander and Ian were finishing up with packing the back of the car with suitcases. Lucifer and his brother are riding in one car. Xander and Ian are riding in another. I'm thinking of riding with Xander and Ian. I don't want to deal with Lucifer's nagging or his unwanted demands.
I knew that this dress was driving him absolutely crazy. It hugged my body in all the right way. The color suits my complexion perfectly. I'm also showing off my legs which had gotten a lot of toners. I had very long legs though I seemed to be shorter than everyone here. I walked over to the door opening it. I got in. I was about to close it but Lucifer stopped it. He got in beside me and his brother got in on the other side. I rolled my eyes.
I'm guessing we're all riding together. I held onto my small clutch. I had a rollerball perfume, gum, my phone, powder, elixir, and my lipstick. I knew that if I needed to leave without anyone knowing or if I needed to go to another part of the castle I'd be able to without being tracked down. My scent would basically be untraceable.
I sat between them feeling their heat radiate. They had very thick and strong auras. I know that humans would be able to tell that there was something different about them. It's not just the way they look, it's their powerful presence. I inhaled and exhaled deeply. The ride to the castle was a 30-minute journey. I really want to listen to music. They weren't speaking and I was bored.
I reached between the driver and passenger seat. I kept my balance by leaning on the little area between the seat. I turned on the radio and connected my phone. I put on some Sade. The song Sweetest Taboo came on. I got back in my original position and began listening to the song. I leaned my head against the back of the seat. Moving it side to side. My leg was exposed. I felt his hand slide onto my thigh. Slowly caressing it.
I ignored it. Instead, I focused on the music the whole ride. I didn't care about him touching me. At the end of the day even if we both didn't want to admit it to ourselves, we are mates. Not only that,he is my husband through a blood contract. So what else can I actually say to convince myself or anyone else otherwise? Our three friends saw us having sex. That's a major leap from us not being on good terms and me being harassed by him, to us actually getting along together.

"So are we gonna speak about the fact that she has a phone?" His brother asked, bringing enough attention to Lucifer only. Ian and Xander were focused on their conversation. "That's not for you to worry about." Lucifer replied. "Actually, it is. If she decides to leave this country. Then what?" He asked Lucifer. I gulped. Wondering if his brother had someone gotten some sort of information from hacking my emails or perhaps he was listening to my phone conversation.

"You keep forgetting that I have private surveillance on her wherever she goes. That means that if she does decide to leave I will have an idea of where she is and will gladly have my guard retrieve her or watch her. There is absolutely no way to get around it." He said. His brother scoffed. "I'm always right and you know that. Those guards may not even work for all you know." He said shooting down Lucifer's response. "I don't see the point of speaking about this if nothing is going to happen. I have it under control." Lucifer said. His brother rolled his eyes. "Sure." He said.
****

The Rehearsal dinner was less of a rehearsal and more of a dinner. There were some people I'd never seen before in my life here and others who I know far too well. I was placed in the seat between Lucifer and his brother. They both seemed too comfortable sitting beside me. They almost seemed a lot more alert, acting as though they're my guards. I felt my phone vibrate. But I chose to ignore it. I picked up the cup filled with cider and placed it to my lips. I drank the nonalcoholic beverage with dissatisfaction.
I wish it was the real thing. The dinner was a bit boring, to tell the truth. Even though it hadn't started as yet. It was too boring for my taste. Watching paint dry would be a lot better than this. Lucifer placed his hand on my leg. He gently caressed it moving up to the area where the slit begins. His hand disappeared under the slit. He moved my underwear to the side slowly.
I tried to focus my attention on the clock that was above the large fireplace. There were small pictures engraved into the gold background of the clock. I observed it. It was right in from of a mirror. His finger moved past my clit and down to the entrance of my core. I bit my lip, feeling my mouth go dry. Lucifer's brother was engaged in conversation with Amethyst about the vacation he wants to take on a small sunny island sometime in the next few months. They seemed to get along really well. "I've been to Thailand a couple of times. It's amazing. Such a beautiful region and a rich history." He said to Lucifer's brother. I shifted my focus to Bael and Rose, they sat peacefully together. Engaged in silent chatter with each other. He slipped his finger in slowly thrusting it in and out.

I moved my focus to the empty silver plate in front of me. I could see my reflection in it. My deep olive skin was basically glowing and my cheeks were rouged with red. My honey eyes were burning with lust. I moved my Locs out of the way, it had fallen messily by my face. I shifted my focus to him. He had a smirk on his face. He started going a bit harder and faster. I couldn't understand how everyone didn't seem to notice. I could feel the pressure building in my core. I took a huge sip of my cider. Gulping it down. I exhaled shakily. Amethyst looked at me. "You okay Autumn?" She asked. I nodded, feeling his speed increase. I moved my right hand down to his own. Grabbing his hand, trying to get him to stop. I knew that if he continued I would end up exploding.
He wasn't stopping and he was far stronger than I. He was focused on his conversation. His bright blue eyes sparkling with amusement. I bit my lip to suppress any unwanted noise. His handsome face was getting me even more flustered. The fact that he was enjoying this was even more of a turn on. He curved his finger slightly and that's where I lost my control. I held onto the side of my chair gripping it tightly. I could feel my toes starting to curl in pleasure. He went even harder with the thrusts. I could hear the sound of my core's reaction to his finger. The tension arose and my body started to vibrate uncontrollably. I stretched my arms up to distract from the fact that I was having an orgasm. I pretended as though I was yawning. But in actuality it sounded more like a groan.No one seemed to notice. He slipped his finger out and placed my underwear back where it belongs.

I was very embarrassed and I'm sure my dress was wet. So that meant that I couldn't get it without finding something that can cover it. I signaled for the waitress to bring Lucifer's coat. She walked over with it and gave it to me. I put it in and stood up, allowing to fall past my behind. I looked behind at the dress and I couldn't see any wetness. I sighed in relief. "I'm gonna go use the ladies room." I said walking over to the large wooden double doors. I walked out of the dining hall and down the hall.

Lucifer was behind me. I couldn't catch a fucking break. I kept walking until I found a small room that had a bathroom in it. I walked into the room and into the bathroom. Closing the door and locking it before he could get in. I took off his coat to see that I had soaked a large part of my dress. I shook my head. I took out my phone to check it.
I saw a message from Frank-
"Hey love how are you? I hope your mate is treating you good. I just wanted to say that I would like to meet him. He sounds different, I mean he is the Devil. But still, he doesn't sound like the one they tell us about in Sunday School. I finalized the payment on the car, apartment, and bank account. Which means that it is all ready for you. There will be a two-month wait for school because it is a holiday for them. Most of the acceptance letters are usually sent two weeks before school starts.
Either way,  everything is ready for you. I'll be leaving New York and heading there tomorrow. Let me know if there is anything else you need me to do. "
He's honestly such a sweetheart.
I replied-
"You are such a sweetheart. I honestly don't know what I would do without you. You've been helping me to stay focused for the past week. You're the one who is making it possible for me to get out of here and have a normal human life. I am doing okay. He's treating far too well. I would like for you to look into local self-defense classes for me, if possible in the city at a very high ranked spot. I want to learn samurai type combat.
I also need there to be maximum security at the house. No one can get in or out without a special key and I want there to be locked on every single door. On top of that, I would like the windows to have special plexiglass over it. I want the Locks on the window to be very secure. I need to buy a wide array of knives and daggers. I will also need to set up that extra room for my spell room. So that means I need a ton of floating wall shelves and a nice table. I would have to send you some pictures. I don't know how soon I'll be there but it's going to be a work in progress. For my room, I want a simple set up. I'll send you the photos and links to similar furniture store up there with similar furniture."
I hit the send button.
Without a minute passing, he replies-
"Too well uh? That sounds good to me. It sounds like he's your sweetest taboo. I'm okay with is as long as I don't have to beat anyone up for you. I will make sure you have the security and the self-defense classes. When it comes to furnishing the place. I'll have to have you do the shopping cause you're the one who has the vision. There's a herbal shop we can go to get the herbs you need. We can do that when you get here. I'll make sure I register you for the classes. You sound like you're apart of the secret witness protection program. Since when do you cast spells and play with sharp objects? This is a change in my best friend I was not expecting. I will definitely look into the knives and daggers once I get there. As for the other things, I will leave that up to you."
He said.
I replied-
"Thank you."
-End of conversation.
I turned my phone off and placed it in my clutch. I took my powder out and started to blot at the areas that were oily. Then I put on a bit more lipstick. I fixed my hair. I had to find something else to wear, this is not the way I want to be seen tonight. They might really think that I'm a child. It looks like I peed myself. I stepped out of the dress and rolled it up placing it on the sink. I was only wearing underwear.  "Lucifer, can you tell Scarlett that I need to borrow a dress?" I asked.
There was absolutely no reply."Lucifer?" I asked turning the lock to open the door.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170K 3.6K 43
"When Mila meets Asher Woods, she's thrown headfirst into a supernatural rollercoaster where she learns about werewolves and other beings that she ne...
28.2K 466 7
A mate is something every werewolf looks forward to having. They want to be loved, treasured and safe, but what if the one thing you need protecting...
80.2K 4.2K 20
Autumn Darling thought her life couldn't get any more complicated after the events of last summer, but oh how she was wrong. Caught between the will...
30 0 1
This is a fated mate romance between a reluctant fiery woman and an alpha male who is more then used to getting his way. Their bloodlines make them s...