See me, feel me ( JELSA )

By melantha123

What happens when Jack Frost has a problem that only one person could fix? That person was a girl named Elsa... More

See me, feel me ( JELSA ) - The Introduction
1 Guardian of Fun
2 The Ocean
3 Arendelle
4 Courtyard
5 Naughty or nice
6 First Meeting
7 Mystery Boy
8 Promise
9 Path of a Guardian
10 Reunited
11 Frozen Heart
12 The Trolls
13 Feelings
14 Winter Rose
15 Family Planning
16 Breaking the News
17 One knee on the ground
18 Secret is out
19 Arendelle Believes
20 Other Guardians
21 Rising Threat
22 Frosty Wedding
23 The Ceremony
24 Odd Behavior
25 Strawberries
26 The Baby is Coming
27 Sadness Across the Kingdom
28 Darkness Inside
29 The New Guardian
30 Queen Anna
31 Learning the Family Life
32 It's a Date!
33 Free Weekend
34 The Day of Anna's Wedding
35 Caring for Others
36 Black as Night
37 Honor the Memory of Fun
38 The Power of Feelings
39 Like Father Like Son
Authors Note
40 Monthly Meeting
41 Mocking Jack
42 The Trouble Master
43 The Jealousy
44 They Grow so Fast
45 Family Affairs
46 Royal Trainee
47 The Man in Black
The Sequel
Prologue
1 Little Helpers
2 The Ice Crafter
3 The Hate
4 Laughing Maniac
5 Spring in Arendelle
6 The Little Things in Life
7 Who Will Rule?
8 Torn Up
9 All For Nothing
10 Time is Important
11 Piercing Emotions
12 The Nightmares
New Cover
13 Winds of Change
A/N: COPY?
14 End of an Era
15 Frosty Glass Designs
16 Learning to Skate
17 Believe
19 Full of Lies?
20 Stop the Cold
A/N: OVER 100k READS!
21 My Guardian Family
A/N Reasons
22 Phoenix Bird
23 Needing a Queen
Important (not an update)
24 Christmas Avalanche
25 Family is the Best
26 Assassin
27 Ice versus Fire
28 Frozen Fear
Merry Jelsa Christmas!
Epilogue
See Him, Feel Him - book coming
Prologue (See Him, Feel Him)
1 Prince of Constellation of Orion
2 The Nightmares Are Back
3 Let it Glow
4 The Solar Eclipse
5 Can You Embrace Fear?
Epilogue
Final Words
Thank You
Jelsa Videos

18 New Dawn

3.6K 112 39
By melantha123

POV Fern

“Mum,” I whine as she places tons of flowers in my arms. We have been so busy lately at our flower shop. She inherited the shop from her father and now we are trying to keep it up. There is a story she always tells, as she in about my age met the Queen of Arendelle. Since then the flower shop has been the place where the castle orders flowers for different occasions.

In the village goes a story of Ice Queen, it is kind of similar to the one which Jackson told me when I was little. The story tells how she fell in love to a Spirit and they got married and got children. Well, I know it better that it is a story. No one believes in it anymore. There are no royal spirit children in Arendelle. There only was King Kristoff and late Queen Anna. Their daughter married a king of another country and lives there. Her daughters married princes.

The thing that I wonder is who the future King of Arendelle is. We have been making preparations like crazy with my mother and now it is the day of flower delivery. We use carriages to actually deliver the flowers, the streets are filled with people.

“Finally!” Mum squeals in excitement and I cock my eyebrow. “What is it mum?” I gasped and she smiles to me. “This means that the prince has finally returned. I never stopped believing in them and neither should you,” mum stopped the carriage and took my hands. I stare her into her eyes.

“Fern, you actually know the prince of Arendelle,” she laughed and her eyes were watering. “I do?” I gulped. Mum nodded and started laughing, “The prince of Arendelle is Jackson. He has finally chosen to take the throne!” My heart dropped. Jackson is the future king?

“Y-you sure mum?” I stared at her and she kept on nodding. I glance towards the castle. This explains why he hasn’t contacted me during last week. I didn’t have time to wonder over it since we were busy planning the table decorations.

When we arrived at the castle the guards stood in both sides of the entrance gate. Some maids helped us carry the flowers inside. I saw a dining room with plates and silverware nicely waiting for quests. We started decorating the tables and I sighed as I placed a couple of white roses and bluebells to vase. I wonder how he is doing.

“Hurry up Fern! We still need to dress up for the coronation!” Mum hurried me. Yes, everyone was invited to the coronation. Why didn’t Jackson tell me about being royal?

I hear some footsteps outside the dining room. I see that in the hallway Jackson is walking with some royal advisors. “Then your highness you will be walking from the chapel  to here in the dining room where people will be already seated. It is for royals only but the coronation event is open for everyone,” the advisor spoke to Jackson who sighed. He seemed unhappy.

Jackson looked different with his straight back, the blue Arendelle uniform which he was wearing. His feet had long black boots. I stopped making flower decorations and I sneaked to the door. I need to speak with him.

“I will come back shortly mum!” I tell my mother as I go to corridor. I just lost Jackson and I have no idea how to navigate in the castle. I chose to go to my right and I see lots of paintings on the walls. Then I stopped in front of one. There is a family. There is a boy with white messy hair and brown eyes, next to him is a little girl with brown hair and blue eyes. Then there is platinum haired beautiful woman. My eyes look at the little boy who really reminds me of Jackson.

Suddenly I heard some laughter and I go to hiding. I hear some steps and when I saw that messy white hair I run to hug that person. “Why didn’t you tell me!” I yell to him and he gasps. “Umm.. miss?” He glances over his shoulder and I am shocked. Instead of those warm brown eyes I see confused cyan blue eyes looking at me.

I blush and let go of him. The guy chuckles and I look at him. He reminds me a lot of Jackson but he is different. Jackson doesn’t have blue eyes and he dresses neatly. This guy is wearing brown pants, stands in front of me barefooted and he messes his white hair. The smirk is the same, the laughter is the same. Something is odd.

“S-sorry, I was mistaken,” I whisper and walk away. “No harm done!” The guy laughs and yells after me. When I turn around I don’t see him anymore, I just feel some air passing me.

“You shouldn’t be wandering around lady,” a guard saw me and takes my hand. “I got lost,” I smile to him and he guides me back to dining room. Well, I will see Jackson at the coronation ceremony.

After going home and getting ready for the ceremony me and my mum arrived to the castle. We sat in the middle row section to wait for the ceremony to start. “You should believe, dear,” mother whispered and pointed at a balcony area upstairs. “You would see,” she chuckled and I stared at the place.

I gulped when I saw the guy from before, he was sitting next to King Kristoff. They were having a conversation and laughing. “Do you know who that white haired guy is?” I whispered and mother nodded without saying anything.

The music started playing and we all stood up. We look at the entrance and I see Jackson walking on the aisle. He is wearing the ice blue uniform, it has silver decorations and it was shimmering like stars. He has a blue cloak over his shoulders and he wears white gloves. He keeps glancing around him nervously and then our eyes met. He smiled for a slight moment and then her turned his head and he is now watching forward.

Step by step he went closer. He bowed to the pope and kneeled down. He got his blessing to be the King of Arendelle and finally King Kristoff walked in front of him. He passed the crown to Jackson’s head and kneeled in front of him. “And I present to you, the King of Arendelle, Jackson!” The pope said and Jackson turned around.

Then he walked outside and we got announcement. “The King of Arendelle will be attending to dining event after short resting period. In the meanwhile royals can go and get ready for the dining event as the commoners leave to their homes,” the announcer said proudly and people were going out.

I felt unease, I wanted to speak with Jackson. I sneaked to corridors and hided. I need to find Jackson’s bedroom. “Stop!” A guard yells and I start to run,  I run the stairs up and suddenly someone is running next to me.

“Where are you in such a rush?” A girl giggles and runs with me. “I.. I ..,” I am gulping. “Looking for someone? Hmm?” She smirks and I nod.

“Who might that be?” She giggles and winks her eye. “The new K-king,” I gulped and she smiled deviously. “Follow me, my name is Belle,” she goes in front of me and I follow her.

Suddenly she stops in front of a door. “He is here, “ she smirks and I stare at her and then at the door. “I would hurry if I were you,” she laughs and points behind of me. I gasp when I see two angry looking guards closing on me. When I look back at Belle I notice that she has left the place. Now I open the door quickly and then I feel a pair of hands on my shoulders. “No! Let go of me!” I yell.

POV Jackson

I heard a loud ruckus outside my door, then it opened and I hear girl screaming and fighting sounds. What is going on? I stare towards the door and I see Fern.

“S-sorry to bother you, your highness,” one of the guards that came in with her said quickly. “She was too fast and got here already,” the other guard gulped.

I sigh, “Let her go and dismiss.” The guards glanced at each other in confused way and then let go of her. They left and I was left alone with her. Maybe I should tell her finally who I am. She looks at me and I feel bad for not being totally honest about myself.

POV Fern

I found him! I walk in front of him and I look at him. He clenches his hands into fists and seems having rough time. “Jackson. I think that I deserve an explanation to all of this, my... king?” I said to him and I put my hands to my hips.

He was now breathing heavily. Is he crying? “Please Jackson, we might be friends after you tell me everything. I mean.. this is just odd,” I whispered.

Jackson seemed upset for some reason. “Fern, I haven’t been totally honest with you. Now I will be, I promise.” He is now shaking and I feel bad for him. He was always the caring one and cheering me up when I was a child. Now he seems to be the vulnerable one.

POV Jackson

I need to tell her. Show her what I truly am.

“I hope that you don’t hate me after you see and hear what I have to say,” I went to her and placed my left hand on her shoulder. She looked confused and concerned at the same time.

“Please, look,” I sighed deeply and started moving my right hand in the air. A small ice rose started to form. She looked amazed and I smiled. “All the stories are true, my name is Jackson Frost. My father is Jack Frost and my mother is Elsa Frost. I have been living for 58 years but my mind and body are still 18 years old. A week ago I decided to be mortal instead the immortal life. It was the night when you followed me,” I whispered.

Her look didn’t tell much to me. “So you’re that old?” She asked.

“I am telling you the truth. However my aging has started again,” I smiled to her and felt uncertain of how she would react. Her face sank, “S-so you will soon look like 58 years old person? You won’t live long?” Her eyes were watering.

“No, it won’t work like that. I will age like you do. My body is the same as it really was when I turned 18 years old,” I laughed because her thought was amusing me.

“Jackson, what are you two up to?” I heard laughter from outside the window. My father was there, smirking and knocking the window.

POV Fern

I saw the same guy in window who I saw from before. Suddenly Jackson did something odd. “Father, leave us alone, please,” Jackson shot some ice at him as he pulled the curtains to cover the windows. He was blushing.

“I am sorry about my father,” he rubbed his neck and watched the ceiling. “He does things differently,” he sighed.

Knock. knock.

We turn around and see how the door opens. “Your highness, dinner is served,” a maid curtsied at the doorway. Jackson nodded and the maid left.

Jackson smiled to me, “You are not asking about my ice powers?” I blushed. “Uh.. What is it then” I whispered and he started to laugh.

“I inherited it from my parents, I can control ice and snow. How about if we continue our chat tomorrow? Now I have to attend to the dinner. Can I visit you?” He smirked and I nodded, “Sure. I guess?”

I left the castle and had lots of things in my mind. We have lots of things to discuss when we meet. I never knew much about him. Now my head is filled with information and going through it all is causing me a headache. He is the son of the Guardians which he told me years ago? Jack Frost and Ice Queen really exists? He controls ice and snow? What have I gotten myself into..

POV Jack

Geez, Jackie just literally pulled the curtains in front of me. Oh well, time to go for some dinner. Nope, I am not wearing a suit. I fly to Elsa who is in the next room.

“Is he coming?” Elsa asks from me. “For dinner? I guess if he is not too busy,” I smirk to Elsa who cocks her eyebrow. I fly to her and pull her close, “There is a girl in his room.” I whisper.

Elsa pushes me back and gasps, “There is what?” I give her a sly smirk. “Yeah, you heard me. It is the friend of his who I told you about before,” I said while I floated to sit on bed, I leaned to my staff and Elsa laughed. “I see,” Elsa said cheerfully.

I look around me, “Where are the girls?” Elsa rolls her eyes. “Belle wanted to go to see if anyone needs some courage, she is the Guardian of Courage anyway. And Emma and Jonathan went to kitchen. Emma has been awfully hungry lately,” Elsa smiles.

“They won’t be late from dinner!” Elsa said and came to sit next to me. “Sure, sure,” I laughed but then I saw Elsa looking at me keenly. “Els?” I whispered as she cupped my face.

Elsa’s hand went away from my face when her lips touched mine. I loved the way she kissed me, first she is careful and testing but then she lets it go and kisses me with passion.  

“Mum, dad! Time to go!” Belle slammed the door open and I ended my kiss with Elsa. “Stop making out and come already,” she laughed. “Whoa she really isn’t scared of anything, not even the things she says aloud,” Elsa gasped when our daughter smirked to us. “Nope, not at anything,” I said and my eyes met Elsa’s and we laughed uncontrollably. “C’mon!” Belle hurried us.

Soon we joined everyone in the dinner. We sat in the same table with my son, King Jackson and the former King Kristoff. It was placed in a private place so we could eat at peace since there were non-believers in the room. It would have been odd to see floating forks in the air when I would have eaten. Hehe. We left when the part started where people started dancing and greeted the king. We had to since our Guardian duties were calling us already.

Elsa hugged Jackie before we left. “Take care and see you soon,” Elsa whispered and I smiled while watching at them. “Sure mum,” Jackie hugged Elsa tightly back. We were getting along, finally. “Bye Jackson,” Belle messed Jackie’s hair and giggled. Jackie grinned happily.

The last ones to say goodbyes were Emma and her husband Jonathan. “See you soon, big brother,” Emma wrapped her arms around Jackie. “Whoa Emma, you have been eating a lot in the dinner,” Jackie gasped and for some reason Emma blushed hard. “Yeah, the food was good,” Emma giggled.

“Dad,” Jackie came to me and hugged me. “Hey.. we will see soon,” I hugged him back. “I can’t take care of my sisters as long as they live,” Jackie whispered. “Don’t worry.. they will look after themselves,” I whispered. Yeah, Jackie isn’t immortal anymore and the idea made me feel a lump on my throat.

To prevent the tears I laughed nervously and messed his hair. “Kiddo! Cheer up!” I grinned to Jackson while my heart ached. Jackie laughed and turned around. “Thanks dad,” he said while he left to meet some guests.

“Time to go,” I told to my family and Emma broke a snow globe. We used it to travel to North Pole. “Jackie will be perfect King,” Elsa whispered while we walked to our ice castle. I couldn’t agree more.

A/N:

Jackie is now the new King of Arendelle! *bows*I hope that you liked this one, My Snow Storm!!

Also.Chapter is dedicated to @Sparda0003 who I fangirl. Why?

1 He fans over me

2 He is a Jelsa Shipper

3 He Sketches

4 He Sings

5 HE is funny!! and … yup.. a male on top of it xDD

Yay! (See what I did there, Sparda0003? *grins*) Follow him, you won’t regret!

PS. He did the Jelsa kiss sketch on this chapter. Thanks!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.9K 1.5K 50
In a far away kingdom called Arendelle was born a girl that was called princess Elisabeth Rose Winters or Elsa, Elsa was born with ice magic so great...
11.5K 198 15
Back at North pole after years from what happened to the Arendelle Family, the globe of North's is being strange again. Children stopped believing at...
5.7K 132 28
After being sealed away, Pitch is determined to get revenge on Jack and the guardians. Remembering the day he had combined darkness with frost, Pitch...
113K 3.3K 31
Elsa and Anna had just moved from Arendelle to a new school in burgess. They are trying their best to stay away from Arendelle as much as possible. ...