An Epic Goofy Movie

By LovelyFairy18

Hi! Before I go into the summary, I just want to say that I love Disney movies, and A Goofy Movie was one of... More

A Blast from the Past
Triple Delight
The Red Car
Sore Eyes
Girl Encounter
Bradley Uppercrust the Third
If Only For 5 Minutes
We're Dead
Hey Goof
First Day of School
Cellular Biology
Dinner Party
Mission Impossible
Sylvia
Megalos
Practice
An Unexpected Night
Sylvia's on the Case
Prom Night
Nightmare
The New Member
Sabotage
Epic Fail
The Aftermath
Confrontation
Is It Too Late To Say Sorry Now?
The X-Games: Try Outs
Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Sing-A-Longs
Author's Note
More Wine Please
He's Real
One Month Later
The Long Night
Couple of the Year
Two Phone Calls
Homecoming 1996
Just One Night
She Let Her In
Butterflies
Pull or Be Pulled
Mona
Drunk
The Demon
Girl Fight
Girl Fight- Round 2
Old Drama
Halloween Night
Halloween Night Part 2
The Meadow
The Tip
TENSION
The State Crossing Ghouls
On the Edge
Stuck in the Middle
AN OLD PROMISE
Two Men Down
Hidden Feelings
ROLLO
One Week Later
Cut
AN OLD SPARK
Who, What, When, Where and Why?
Jasmine 2.0
Past and Present
Let's Be Honest
A Rainy Night
One More Secret
Thanksgiving
Lost for Words
Senior Year Sucks So Far
Everyone's Confused
Deja Vu
Bradley's Birthday PT 1
Bradley's Birthday PT 2
Bradley's Birthday Part 3
January Q&A
Winter Blues
It's Always Been You
Heartbreak
New Years Eve
New Years Day
Letters from the Past
One Lie and a Truth
Love and Friendship
The Secret is Out
Captured
Confused
An Old Friend Returns
Two Finally Become One
Tragedy on Campus
The Truth is Out

Team 99

1.8K 42 14
By LovelyFairy18

“I can’t believe we finally got approved to become a frat house!” PJ said, pouring champagne into his cup. “This is amazing! Team99!”

            “Ooooooooooooooooooo, babyyyyyyyyyy, we did it Max-a-milliaaan.” Bobby said, raising his cup high in the air, spilling some of it on the floor. Max laughed, shaking his head.

            “Three years of hard work guys, that’s all it took. We are the official X-games royal house!” he yelled, raising his glass in the air. The other people in the yard, including Max’s girlfriend Jasmine, rose their cups, and cheered them on as they chugged everything down. Bobby threw his cup on the floor, smashing it to pieces.

            “That’s for US!” he said, grabbing another cup. “And that’s for-“

            “No, Bobby don’t break anymore cups.” PJ said, taking it away from him.

            “Should we get this party started?” Max asked the crowd that had gathered in his front porch. They cheered and he opened the door, leading them into the new frat house.

            The house was covered with pictures of the last X-games, Max on his skateboard, Bobby on his blades and PJ on his bike. Yellow and blue decorated the walls, as well as countless trophies from different sporting events. Powerline was blasting off the speakers, his latest single pouring through every room in the house. Max looked around for Jasmine, the short red head girl he had met his freshman year.

            He walked back outside, but through the large crowd that had gathered, he couldn’t see where she was.

            “Congrats Max!”

            “Cheers, mate.”

            “I knew you could do it!”

            He thanked everyone, getting pats and praised as he walked around, looking for his red head.

            “I could have sworn she was just here.” He said to himself, looking across the street. A glimpse of red caught his eye, someone getting in a car, a girl maybe?

            “Max!”

            He turned around and Jasmine was heading towards him, a beer in her hand. He smiled and reached for it.

            “You know you’re not supposed to drink.” He said, handing the beer to some guy standing behind him. She pouted.

            “We’re celebrating aren’t we?” she said, crossing her arms. He kissed her forehead.

            “Yes, but that doesn’t mean we are going to drink. One glass of champagne is enough.”

            She rolled her eyes. “You’re such a health crazed nut.”

            “C’mon, let’s go inside. And yes, I have to be. I’m the X-games King, remember?” he said, putting his arms around her shoulder.

            PJ was in the living room with Mocha, his girlfriend since freshman year. She was dancing with him, everyone watching. People whistled and clapped as PJ picked her up and spun her, carefully coming to a stop. Bobby was leaning against the wall, a beer in his hand.

            “Why does Bobby get to drink? I’m not even an athlete.” Jasmine said, pointing at Bobby. Max sighed.

            “Go get one, then. Come find me, I’ll be right here.”

            She smiled and planted a kiss on his lips. He smiled back, her green eyes reflecting his grin.

            “Yo, Max- where are the hot babes, dude? I don’t see none.” Bobby said as Max approached him.

            “Bobby, you know you’re not supposed to be drinking.” Max said, leaning against the wall next to him. Bobby lowered his frames and gave Max a look.

            “I asked about the babes dude. No need to lecture me about the kind a beverage a man like myself should be drinkin- OH HEY LADIES.” Bobby handed his beer to Max and walked after some freshman girls who had walked in front of them, giggling when they spotted Max. Max laughed, shaking his head. He set the beer down, and looked outside the window, spying the new house in front of theirs. He was sure he had seen a girl get into the car. Could it be that girls had moved in? Last year it had belonged to group of senior math nerds, who never came out.

            The car was back, the one he had seen not too long ago. Maybe he should welcome them over? If they were girls, Bobby would have loved that. He looked back into his living room, which had turned into a small dance floor. The lights had been dimmed, and people were singing and enjoying themselves. As much as Max liked being the center of attention, he wasn’t on his skateboard, or dancing, so he found himself pretty bored.

            He walked over to the kitchen, where he found Jasmine chatting away with her two friends, a beer in her hand. When she saw him she waved.

            “Sorry, honey I got caught up. I ran into Sarah and Liz, you remember them?” Jasmine said, pointing at the tall blond girl and the short round brunette. They waved, Sarah taking a sip of her beer.

            “Congratulations Max, great news.” She said. “The Gammas finally have another house to compete with.”

            “They’ve been losers since I started here.” Max said “But now, Team99 will always be rivals to the Gammas.”

            Jasmine clapped her hands. “My boyfriend is the best! Aren’t you, darling?”

            Max smiled, rubbing the back of his neck. He had never really talked to Sarah or Liz, and he felt out of place.

            “Well, I came to check up on you. I’m going to go get some fresh air, I’ll be back, okay?” he said, kissing her quickly on the lips. Jasmine nodded.

            “I’ll be here,” she said and he walked out of the back door. He made his way around to the front of the house, where a group of freshmen were rollerblading by, their face in awe when they spotted Max. He waved, and one of them crashed into the other, making them all fall in a big heap. He laughed, but looked away, deciding it was best not to make a scene.

            He crossed the street and slowly opened the gate to the neighbor’s house. He looked over his shoulder, the crowd of people still enjoying themselves on his lawn. It made him happy to see that he finally had made a name for himself, and that people respected him. As he approached the door, he saw rows and rows of tulips and daisies, all lined up neatly in a small garden. That hadn’t been there last year. They were definitely girls.

            He knocked, feeling a little nervous. That was weird. He hadn’t felt nervous in years. It must be the bit of liquor he had had earlier. That’s why I don’t drink.

            He didn’t hear anything, but he spotted someone look from the window quickly and then disappeared. It was too fast to make out who it was.

            “Um, yes?” a voice came from the other side of the door.

            “Uh, yes, hello! I wanted to welcome you into the neighborhood.” He said, the voice catching him off guard. It sounded familiar.

            “Uh, okay- thanks!” the woman’s voice said. She sounded nervous.

            “Would you mind opening the door?” he asked, curiosity getting the better of him.

            “I am busy! Sorry but thank you anyway Max! I have to get going.”

            He heard shuffling and then silence. He turned away from the door, making to leave.

            “Wait,” he said slowly, looking at the door over his shoulder. How did she know who I was?

            He made to knock again, but stopped himself. They were neighbors. They would cross paths eventually.

            “MAX! There you are!” Mocha said, running across the street. He walked up her, and noticed throw up all over her dark clothes.

            “Your partner just blew her chunks all over me and PJ. She’s drunk.” Mocha said, snapping her fingers in his face. Max quickly walked past her and ran back into the house.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

292K 12.4K 38
Twisted Wonderland x male reader โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” "๐๐ž๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฆ๐š๐ ๐ข๐œ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐๐จ๐ž๐ฌ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž๐š๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ˆ ๐œ๐š๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ง๐š๐ฉ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ ๏ฟฝ...
23.5K 796 22
Max was like most other people, very nervous to go to high school, but he's best friend, Zoey, was very exited. Max had a secret that only Zoey knew...
842 42 11
DISCONTINUED Y/N Cats is a normal girl who lives in a normal world with normal people. On July twentysecond she gets a very different letter from all...
6.7K 437 30
" What's wrong?" "Nothing, why do you even care?" "No angel like you should ever be sad," "What a-are you doing?!" Harry and Louis are best friends...