An Epic Goofy Movie

By LovelyFairy18

Hi! Before I go into the summary, I just want to say that I love Disney movies, and A Goofy Movie was one of... More

Team 99
Triple Delight
The Red Car
Sore Eyes
Girl Encounter
Bradley Uppercrust the Third
If Only For 5 Minutes
We're Dead
Hey Goof
First Day of School
Cellular Biology
Dinner Party
Mission Impossible
Sylvia
Megalos
Practice
An Unexpected Night
Sylvia's on the Case
Prom Night
Nightmare
The New Member
Sabotage
Epic Fail
The Aftermath
Confrontation
Is It Too Late To Say Sorry Now?
The X-Games: Try Outs
Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Sing-A-Longs
Author's Note
More Wine Please
He's Real
One Month Later
The Long Night
Couple of the Year
Two Phone Calls
Homecoming 1996
Just One Night
She Let Her In
Butterflies
Pull or Be Pulled
Mona
Drunk
The Demon
Girl Fight
Girl Fight- Round 2
Old Drama
Halloween Night
Halloween Night Part 2
The Meadow
The Tip
TENSION
The State Crossing Ghouls
On the Edge
Stuck in the Middle
AN OLD PROMISE
Two Men Down
Hidden Feelings
ROLLO
One Week Later
Cut
AN OLD SPARK
Who, What, When, Where and Why?
Jasmine 2.0
Past and Present
Let's Be Honest
A Rainy Night
One More Secret
Thanksgiving
Lost for Words
Senior Year Sucks So Far
Everyone's Confused
Deja Vu
Bradley's Birthday PT 1
Bradley's Birthday PT 2
Bradley's Birthday Part 3
January Q&A
Winter Blues
It's Always Been You
Heartbreak
New Years Eve
New Years Day
Letters from the Past
One Lie and a Truth
Love and Friendship
The Secret is Out
Captured
Confused
An Old Friend Returns
Two Finally Become One
Tragedy on Campus
The Truth is Out

A Blast from the Past

3.9K 58 23
By LovelyFairy18

Roxanne sat on her bed, looking at old photos of her from high school. She had dated Max, the nerd gone popular boy all through high school, but now she was entering her senior year of college and was transferring to the school where he was.

            “Do you think he’ll remember you?” Stacey asked, coming out of the shower. She had got rid of the braces, and round glasses, instead, settling in for some slick chick frames and pearly white teeth.

            Roxanne shook her head, and sighed. “No, I bet you he has a girlfriend now, with how famous he is being the X-games king.”

            “Do you regret doing the three year program?” Stacey asked, unwrapping her long red hair from her towel.

            Roxanne smiled. She closed the album, the last picture being of her and Max at Prom.

            “No, France was nice. It just feels weird going to a school that we were technically a part of but not really. And for senior year as well.” She threw herself on her bed, closing her eyes. She had never stopped loving Max. Even with the dates she had gone on with while she was away, none of them compared to him.

            “Everything will be okay, Roxanne. If he has a girlfriend-“

            “Which he does-“

            Stacey looked up at her through her messy wet hair. “How do you know?”

            “She was there at the last X-games, some short red head bimbo.” Roxanne said angrily. “Ugh,”

            Stacey went back to combing her hair, tisking. “You know that girl looks strangely like you.”

            “Oh, please.” Roxanne said, rubbing her temples. “She does not.”

            “Oui, Oui, mais elle n’est pas plus belle que toi.” Stacey said.

            “I just want to die.”

            “And to think we moved right in front of their house.” Stacey laughed, walking over to the window, her towel still draped around her. “They have no idea a blast from the past is waiting for them just across the street.”

            “We are going to keep a low profile Stace, okay? Last thing I need is drama.” Roxanne sat up, wanting to get a closer look at the house Max was staying in. In reality she wanted to see him, ask him how he had been doing these last three years. Hug him. Be with him. But she knew that they were what used to be and she didn’t want to get hurt. Seeing him with someone else on tv was bad enough, but in person, she didn’t know if she’d be able to take it.

            A girl doesn’t forget her first love.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 437 30
" What's wrong?" "Nothing, why do you even care?" "No angel like you should ever be sad," "What a-are you doing?!" Harry and Louis are best friends...
218K 13.9K 39
The summer before going into one of the most important phases in her life, that being college, was just the absolute wrong time to fall in love for A...
19.2K 439 11
Home, school, home, school, basically nothing more you to your plans for any of the days. You don't talk to anybody, basically blending in with the b...
190K 8K 34
A couple months into the second school year Izuku Midoriya goes into UA high. There he meets a new friend named Shoto Todoroki. He deeply contrasts t...