Love is For Losers

By Lovely143

(Chapter 3 was accidentally deleted guys sorry) Audrie Benton is just a typical tomboy who loves being on her... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Continuation of Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62

Chapter 59

217 15 4
By Lovely143

 Chapter 59

Tyler’s POV

“So much for our twerk party.” I said as I plopped on the couch and played with the rigged edges of the couch pillow.

Denis sat across the room scrolling through his phone as if time alone with me wasn’t enough. I mean look at me, I am the type of company everyone wants to be around! Even the kids love me! As I laid on the couch, I overheard some fumbling upstairs as well as some banging outside, but of course it was nothing but Audrie and Neal wrestling like they usually do. Em came in a few moments later jolting with anger, which was quite clear upon her face. I sat up and scooted over so that she could at least have a place to pass out on once she released some of that anger built up on her.

“Why are guys so stupid?”

I coughed dramatically.

“Excuse me? Girlfriend, we are not stupid okay we just have 1,000 more brain farts than average.” I said snapping my fingers in Z formation.

She giggled and then her face went back to being blank. Honestly, with girls I don’t get it, I don’t get how they can pretend they’re fine one minute then just have a breakdown on the church floor. Is there ever a time that they think maybe talking about your problems can make you feel a whole lot better? But who am I to judge huh? Anna hasn’t spoken to me in 3 days, why you ask? Simply because I forgot to pick her up from her Zumba class, and forgot our date night at the movies, did I mention I left her there too? Oh yeah, and I also forgot to wake her up in time for her to take her SAT. There’s just been a lot going on, it wasn’t on purpose though, I promise.

“Let’s get out of the house.” Denis said.

We both sent him a questioning look as he got up and shook his pocket in hopes of finding his keys.

“Where are we heading?” Em asked.

 “There’s this house party around the block, I know a few people and the invite was just sent out. So why not?”

“Says the soon-to-be-father.” I chuckled as Em hit me forcefully in the head.

He shot a snicker’s wrapper from his pocket at my face, and nearly cut my lip! My lips are too luscious for cutting okay! There is no need for violence at a time like this, especially since I have gotten any smooches from my pooh pooh bear.

“I can’t go.”

They both looked at me then, clearly giving me the ‘why not’ face. I have to make it up to Anna; this non-verbal interaction between the two of us is really killing a brother’s vibe, I have a few tricks up my sleeve, because I’m not going down without a fight. They obviously knew the reason why because they made their way out the door without waiting for an explanation. I sat back down on the couch and put my face in my hands in serious thought.

“Neal.” I called through mind link

There was no answer.

“Hey, dude with the broken tail bone. Or should I call you bone head considering you’re too darn stupid to answer a simple mind link. It’s not a text, you aren’t typing. So how hard could it be to answer your beta .Your freaking beta man!”

Still nothing.

I made my way up the stairs and stopped once I reached Audrie’s door and the minute I was about to knock Neal came out of the bathroom shirtless scratching his arm pit and just as he was about to sniff his hand I sent him a disgusted look.

“What?”

“So we don’t answer mind links now?”

~~~~

Neal’s POV

Please Audrie don’t come out of the bathroom. Please Audrie don’t come out of the bathroom.

She came out of the bathroom.

Great, just great, now here com”es this brutal fight I have no energy for whatsoever. Ignore this freakish comment, I just had to put that through you everyone’s head, we finally mated like isn’t it exciting or just plain nasty on your part? Eh, who cares, I’m literally a changed man.

“Give me one reason why I shouldn’t rip your throat out right here.” Tyler growled.

“Because it was mostly my doing too?” Audrie added pulling her towel up.

Lord give me strength.

His chest was beginning to move quicker as he took each breath in at ease, what the heck was I thinking mating here? I know sometimes you just can’t control where you end up but sheesh. He took one step closer to me and I just stood there head on showing no sign of being afraid. Should I be afraid? I’m the freaking alpha for crying out loud! But he was sort of creeping me out..

“Anna!” I ended up yelling without hesitation.

She walked out her room with a little more attitude than expected. Her shirt was drenched with what looked like 2 day old sweat and Monday’s meatball sub. Her sweatpants were wrinkled and plastered with holes that only claw marks could make. Her hair for god’s sake looked like her brush and comb got into a war and decided to sacrifice themselves in that nest bowl on top of her head.

“What.” She scowled.

“Your mate is trying to beat me up.”

“And why is that?

“I kind of you know..” I hinted

She cocked an eyebrow and her jaw slowly dropped, after a moment of realization passed and soon her cheeks started to heat up. Should this be embarrassing? Because I sure as heck am feeling a bit embarrassed for having to explain to my beta’s mate exactly what happened. Why can’t life be simple? Does there always have to be reasoning for everything ?

“You and Audrie..”

I shook my head slowly as she thought of how to finish her sentence off. She tugged at Tyler’s arm but it didn’t seem to make him budge just one bit. How exactly am I suppose to get him from shifting? Like is that even possible? What am I suppose to do?

~~~~~

Em’s POV

Meanwhile at the party.

Denis walked swiftly up the stairs of the party host’s house as I followed about five inches behind him, would you believe me if I said I actually enjoyed parties? The entire aroma of it just made the wolf in me become a tad bit wild. The house was surrounded by girls and guys dancing, drinking, smoking etc. which I didn’t really mind, it was just not the first thing I thought I’d see. I felt a hand reach out and attempt to make its way to my hips but I turned and make eye contact with the owner of this hand.

Spencer.

“So you’re following me now?” I asked as I crossed my arms across my chest.

“I thought parties were free will.”

I sent him a pointed look before putting on a crooked smile.

“You’re such a dork; keep your grimy little hands off of me.”

He smiled then and took a few steps closer until we were a mere few inches apart. At some point of time both of his hands were on my hips and I was now body to body with him. Seriously? I just get here and I’m already up against the person I just didn’t feel like seeing right now.

“Or what?”

For the slightest second, I felt his body tremor. His grip on me tightened and this burning sting arose from where he was holding me. His jaw was clenched tight as we were still just looking into eachother’s eyes I broke eye contact with him only to look down and see blood streaming down my leg from his claws piercing my skin.. his claws..

“Spencer, you have to control it.”

He seemed so lost, there is no way in heck he could possibly change for the first time here. Maybe this was just a slow development of him becoming a werewolf. I cupped his face in my hand and whispered into his ear.

“Thinking happy thoughts always seemed to help me, you are the one who has to keep control. Relax.”

He inhaled deeply into my neck then and his body went back to normal. He probably has an idea of what is going on but can’t directly put his finger on it. Or shall I say claw? The stinging submerged which means I managed to heal while I was calming his wolf down. I broke contact with him for a brief second and just stepped back to see the damage done. He looked normal, finger nails evenly trimmed, no ripped clothing, eye color the same, no overly shown canines. He was human, but what caused him to have that sudden outburst of shifting?

“Em.. I’m sorry . I didn’t know what was happening. Let’s get you an antiseptic spray and gauze. What the heck was I thinking? What is happening to me?”

I let out a small chuckle, “I’m fine Spence. It’s just a scratch, it’ll heal. I understand it was an accident.”

“I could’ve hurt you Emilie. That is the last thing I would ever want to do.”

I looked up into his panting eyes and saw how afraid he was, of himself. Little did he know I was going to be dealing with him and his uncontrollable ways for a long time.

“Look at me, yeah there’s blood stains on the interior of my denim shorts but it’ll wash out. I’m a big girl, I can handle a little scratch here and there. Take a load off Spence, stop being so hard on yourself.”

“Are you sure you’re okay?”

I twirled around then and ended it with a jumping jack in place, he’s so adorable when he’s sincere. His eyes nearly sent my heart on a two way streak to Mexico. Who could be mad at him? Ugh. I sound so sappy, well is it okay if I just save the admiring of my mate for later?

“Yes.” I laughed.

And with that we made our way into the party only to come in contact with Denis who was pinned up against the wall with some brunette, which sure wasn’t Amanda. I asked Spence if he could get me water from the cooler which was on the other side of the house in the kitchen. That gave me enough time to ask Denis what the heck he was doing. He is about to be a father for crying out loud !

“Denis.” I said as I approached him and the now obviously drunk brunette.

“Yeah Em, what’s up?”

“What are you doing? You have a family forming, and you’re over here making out with an obvious A.S.W.!”

“A what?” He asked as the girl started grinding up against his groin.

“An attention seeking witch Denis! Keep up!”

He pushed her away and she slurred something underneath her breath before practically throwing herself up against another guy. I gripped at his arm and we made our way up stairs to a vacant bedroom, this is the only place I could talk to him without having the music blaring my ears out, I kept the door open just in case Spence got any ideas. I laughed to myself then, as if he were smart enough to look for me upstairs, not calling my mate dumb or anything but he wasn’t the brightest. I turned the light on and Denis went and sat the desk chair and turned to me.

“I don’t understand why we are up here and the party is downstairs.”

“You’d understand once I slap some sense into your soon to be bald head! Why are you doing the acts of a cheating ex-boyfriend?”

“I’m just having some fun Em, ever since Amanda got pregnant it’s like our entire love fest relationship has turned into argument Monday and Tuesday, and kick Denis out Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. And makeup Saturday and Sunday.”

“You impregnated her… You don’t understand her pain for carrying a baby for 9 months! She worked hard on her body only for it to be changed by the miracle inside of her. Instead of daunting on how your relationship with her is spiraling why not be by her side? Not sitting back and waiting for the old Amanda to be back because it sure as heck won’t be just that simple.”

He nodded in agreement to everything I said. Like seriously why are guys so selfish? She is going through a lot, yeah she isn’t the person you’d expect her to be right now but come on… be considerate. He then got out of the chair and rushed passed me only to pause in front of the door frame.

“Thanks Emilie.” And he made his way back down the stairs probably racing into Amanda’s arms in the next 10 minutes all thanks to me. I smiled to myself since I had accomplished a whole lot of helping in the past hour, I’d appreciate a pat on the back thank you.

I managed to walk back downstairs to the still ongoing party going on, I dodged millions of drunken makeup sessions and just as I was cleared from all of the smoke from all the pot heads here, I pepped a pair of eyes watching me from the corner of my eye. Just as I was about to turn and see who it could possibly be,  a bottle of purified smart water was shoved in front of my face. I grabbed it and Spence had a smirk on his face.

“It would’ve been colder but someone was M.I.A. for 10 minutes.”

I opened the water and took a sip, “I was not! I had to… pee.”

He glared at me in all seriousness.

“Really? Maybe you should get that checked out.”

“Or maybe you shouldn’t be all up in the kool-aid!”

He shoved me playfully and I accidently got water down my shirt. I shivered from the coldness and tried airing out the cool breeze from my bra. Gosh was it cold! He walked away to most likely go get me some paper towels, I sat down in a nearby chair attempting to fan out my drenched shirt. A golden tanned hand was handing me a wad of paper towels and I took it without looking up.

“A word of advice? Don’t wear a pink bra with a see-through shirt.”

I looked up annoyingly and saw Zavier attempting to hold in a laugh.

“You’re such a pervert! And it wasn’t see-through before it got wet smarty pants.”

I crunched the paper towels in a ball and patted my shirt swiftly as it took its time drying. Zavier was watching attentively and it was getting pretty awkward. I dropped the ball of paper towels during the spur of the moment. Good one Em.  I quickly bent down carefully so that he wouldn’t get a free boob show as I reached for the ball, I finally managed to get it in hand only for him to take  it out of my hand and pull me upright. He grabbed my shirt softly and carefully and squeezed the left over water into it, now my shirt was wrinkled and still a little damp.

“I have a few shirts that can fit you upstairs if you’d like.”

“No thanks, I’m fine . I’m going home in a few minutes anyway.”

“By the time you are on your way home, it’ll be chilly and you’d be just putting yourself into a position where you’d just get yourself sick.”

I rolled my eyes, I said I was fine. Like how much simpler could that be? It’s not that serious as a werewolf I barely ever get sick. Who is he to tell me what my immune system is capable of?

“It’s cool, I don’t really get sick.”

What are his motives? The paper towels were a nice gesture, but I’m honestly just waiting for Spencer to get back so that he can take me home.

“Okay, well I hope you enjoy the party, let me know if you need anything.”

“Will do. Thank you for the paper towels.”

“Anytime Emilie.” He smiled and went to go have a full blown conversation with these guys I saw just walk in.

What am I getting myself into?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 201 22
Aurelia- All my life I've been in the shadows of people around me. Keep my head low, Don't make eye contact and speak when spoken to. Deep down insid...
330 87 15
Highest ranks; #3 in braveheart #8 in teen read #11 in New read #36 in teenageproblem #5 in newbie Perry is a beautiful young teenage girl. Her life...
129K 3.7K 20
Kyle is a gay omega. His dad abuses him because his mom died during his birth. His only salvation is finding a mate on his 16th birthday, in 6 days...
51.5K 1.7K 24
Devils Night Series Fanfic Madison Ember Thompson A name that many adore, fear, or envy. There was no in between. Until she met him. He hated her jus...