See me, feel me ( JELSA )

By melantha123

What happens when Jack Frost has a problem that only one person could fix? That person was a girl named Elsa... More

See me, feel me ( JELSA ) - The Introduction
1 Guardian of Fun
2 The Ocean
3 Arendelle
4 Courtyard
5 Naughty or nice
6 First Meeting
7 Mystery Boy
8 Promise
9 Path of a Guardian
10 Reunited
11 Frozen Heart
12 The Trolls
13 Feelings
14 Winter Rose
15 Family Planning
16 Breaking the News
17 One knee on the ground
18 Secret is out
19 Arendelle Believes
20 Other Guardians
21 Rising Threat
22 Frosty Wedding
23 The Ceremony
24 Odd Behavior
25 Strawberries
26 The Baby is Coming
27 Sadness Across the Kingdom
28 Darkness Inside
29 The New Guardian
30 Queen Anna
31 Learning the Family Life
32 It's a Date!
33 Free Weekend
34 The Day of Anna's Wedding
35 Caring for Others
36 Black as Night
37 Honor the Memory of Fun
38 The Power of Feelings
39 Like Father Like Son
Authors Note
40 Monthly Meeting
41 Mocking Jack
42 The Trouble Master
43 The Jealousy
44 They Grow so Fast
45 Family Affairs
46 Royal Trainee
The Sequel
Prologue
1 Little Helpers
2 The Ice Crafter
3 The Hate
4 Laughing Maniac
5 Spring in Arendelle
6 The Little Things in Life
7 Who Will Rule?
8 Torn Up
9 All For Nothing
10 Time is Important
11 Piercing Emotions
12 The Nightmares
New Cover
13 Winds of Change
A/N: COPY?
14 End of an Era
15 Frosty Glass Designs
16 Learning to Skate
17 Believe
18 New Dawn
19 Full of Lies?
20 Stop the Cold
A/N: OVER 100k READS!
21 My Guardian Family
A/N Reasons
22 Phoenix Bird
23 Needing a Queen
Important (not an update)
24 Christmas Avalanche
25 Family is the Best
26 Assassin
27 Ice versus Fire
28 Frozen Fear
Merry Jelsa Christmas!
Epilogue
See Him, Feel Him - book coming
Prologue (See Him, Feel Him)
1 Prince of Constellation of Orion
2 The Nightmares Are Back
3 Let it Glow
4 The Solar Eclipse
5 Can You Embrace Fear?
Epilogue
Final Words
Thank You
Jelsa Videos

47 The Man in Black

5.9K 141 81
By melantha123

POV Jack

Again Elsa and I had to go to an emergency meeting with other guardians. Pitch was rising again from the shadows. He never gives up and we will fight as long as we need to.

"So, any great plans?" Bunnymund asked. Sandy did a bunch of images of sand over his head and as usual no one understood him. You know when people talk fast when they're exited? Well then, try to imagine flashing images in front of your eyes. The kind of flashing that could cause you a seizure.

"Everyone should keep their eyes open," I said and Elsa took my hand in hers. "Jack is right -," she glanced at me, "- we should keep an eye out. When Pitch shows us where he is we will strike!" She smirked and was so confident that it made me shiver. She has changed so much during the years but she still was my flawless delicate snowflake despite of everything that we have encountered.

North nodded in approval, "Manny will alert us with Northern lights." He gave everyone a snow globe. "When you see him come to the pole and the man in the moon will tell everyone else to come in here too." He stared at me. "What?" I gasped. "Just so you know Jack! No rushing and going against him by yourself!" He straightened his back and was standing tall and strong looking in front of me.

"No, I was not planning anything!" I smirked back and Elsa glanced at me. She knew that I was lying, of course I wanted to show Pitch how happy I was from the last time we met. When he made me to do horrible things to everyone. "Well, what if I promise that I won't do anything?" I furrowed my eyebrows and everyone approved.

After the meeting we headed back home before it was our children's bed time. "You came!" Emma exhaled, "We want a good night story!" She was bouncing on her bed. Elsa went to her and show her lovely smile. Jackie pulled my sleeve, "Dad! Are you listening?" Actually I have to admit that I wasn't. "Sorry kiddo!" I messed his hair, "What is it?" He pouted but then told me that he wants me to tell him story.

I waved my hand to Elsa as Jackie dragged me from Emma's bedroom to his. Her eyes were sparkling from the happiness she seemed to have feeling right now. I chuckled to Jackie who was talking fast to me. "We did a snowman dad! Me and Tommy!" It seems that he has been playing with his friends today. "It came alive!" My smile faded for a moment, "it did?" Jackie nodded.

"Haha! You're just like your mother!" I laughed to him. "So, where is this snowman?" I winked my eye to him. "Well.. Actually we did a snow woman accidentally. Olaf took her to a date." Jackie chuckled and rubbed his neck. "Oh! Nice for Olaf!" I yelled in excitement.

I tucked Jackie to bed and shut the ceiling lamp. My fingers wrapped around the pull switch of bedside lamp and when I pulled the chain the light went on. "So, a story about your mother?" I smirked. Jackie shook his head. "No! I want exiting story!" My mouth was left open when I saw little guys determination. His eyebrows were narrow and his look was serious. "Please dad! Tell me about your adventures with the Guardians! Emma isn't here. You can tell me," he started to smile, "I am already ten! So I am old enough." He was smirking.

The story was a bit altered from the reality. I just didn't want him to hear the scary parts. It is a father's job to protect their children from harm? Am I right? I sneak out of the bedroom and Elsa comes out of Emma's room simultaneously. I fly to her and pull her close to me. "Missed you," I smile to her.

"It was just 30 minutes!" She giggled. She normally doesn't giggle that much so her act caused a reaction. My cheeks turned red. "Jack! You're blushing!" She pinched my cheek and furrowed. "Yeah, I guess I am." I laughed and lifted her in the air while holding her from the waist. She slapped my back, "Jack! Please! Children are sleeping." She stop my laughter by cupping my head between her hands and soon her lips touched mine.

Slowly her body was dripping from my hands and then she was standing on the ground. She gave me quick and smaller kisses at first. Then I couldn't stand her teasing anymore and let my right hand go into her hair. Her lips pressed against mine and I gave her a long kiss which was meant to tell her how much I adore her, how much love and caring I feel for her. When our kiss stop she smiled happily and I smirked to her. Then I had to catch her from her waist since she lost balance. "Oops!" She giggled again nervously.

"Am I that good?" I pet her cheek and watch her in the eyes. Her cheeks are glowing, "Almost too good to be true." She laughed and messed my hair. "Hey! Just believe in me! I am the reality here!" I run after her and run, she shrugs her shoulders and smiles. We went to our bedroom to have a good night sleep before tomorrow when we really have to travel around the world and bring winter. And fun.

POV Emma

I heard a squeaking sound which startled me. I sit on my bed and watch to window that is open. "Jackie! Are you in my room! I tell mum!" No answer. "Teddy? Do you know what happened?" I stare at my teddy bear which stays silent. I stood up and close the window.

I turned around and saw someone. "Hi!" I greeted the man, he was grinning and played with his fingers. "So I meet you at last, daughter of the Guardians." His voice sounded funny and I started to giggle. "You're funny mister!"

"Soon you will forget the fun. Little missy!" He laughed deeply and hard. "Why are you dressed in black?" He started to sound like he was choking, "W-what?" I sighed, "That is no color! White has all colors, yellow is a color but black isn't!"

"Fear me!" He lifted his hands in the air and I saw black dust collecting towards him. "How nice of you mister to clean my room!" I smiled to him. His hands fell to his sides and his long clothing moved in the rhythm of his steps. "You don't know who you're talking to but soon you will!" That piece of cloth was really long.

"Why do you wear a black woman's dress?" I kindly asked from the man. "THIS IS NO DRESS!" His voice echoed in my room as he yelled. I covered my ears with my hands and glanced at him. He was breathing rapidly and his mouth was twitching. He seemed mad. I saw Jackie now standing at my door! He seemed confused and I waved to him. When I was about to call him to meet this cool man he made a sign to "shh" with his front finger in front of his mouth. Then he closed the door.

"Welcome to your nightmare!" The man laughed to me which made me look at him again. Something pushed me from back and as I watched over my shoulder I saw a black figure. It was a horse. "AWW! Cute horse! Is it your's!" His mouth formed "O" and he watched me with his round eyes. "You think that is cute?"

I nodded in excitement as I petted the horse. "Yes! I like animals! Even though that this one is dust," I smiled. "It is sand..." He said quietly. "Cool! Like Sandy's sand?" He nodded and furrowed his eyebrows. He paced around me with his hands crossed over his stomach.

"You seriously think those are cool?" He nodded towards the horse. "Yes!" I squealed and run to him giving him a hug. "Is the horse yours?" I watched the man as he nodded again and tried to push me aside.

"You should fear me," he almost whispered. "I can't fear people that are cool! Let's be friends!" He shakes his head. "Nope, never happening," he pushes me to ground and turns away. Then he turns around and is grinning, "Oh, you want to be my friend? I can arrange that if you will do as I say."

He seemed frightened when the door blasted open. I turned around to watch at the doorway. "Mum! Dad! Jackie! I have a new friend!" I yelled cheerfully. Then I noticed how angry my parents were and when I watched at the man he was backing up.

POV Jack

"Get away from her!" I yelled as I aimed a shot of ice at Pitch. Sharp ice spikes closed him but then Emma jumped in front of them. "No! He is nice! What are you doing!" She yelled and warmed the air around her so the ice would melt.

"See you soon Frost family," Pitch laughed in evil way as he jumped from the window. I tried to fly after him but all I could see was the darkness of the night where he had vanished. Elsa was embracing Emma and Jackie came to me. "I did okay dad? Didn't I?" He looked frightened.

"Yeah you did excellent kiddo!" I smiled to him. He had woken me and Elsa up when he had seen Pitch in Emma's room. He had woken up in loud noises from next door where his sister was. "You're excellent big brother!" I gave him a hug.

"How would you know dad?" He asked while sounding like he had still done something wrong. Emma was crying to Elsa how we made her friend go away. Maybe he was feeling bad for his little sister. He needs some cheering up right now so I put my hand over his shoulder. "Trust me Jackie, I know what it means to be big brother. You will do anything for your sister, anything." I smiled to him, "Sometimes it hurts either her or you but do always the right thing." Jackie smiled even though his eyes were watering.

Suddenly Jackie gave me a tight hug. "I love you dad," he whispered. I petted his back, "I love you too, son." Emma was still looking grumpy when Elsa tucked her in again. I tried to give her good night kiss but she told me to leave. She was mad at me. "Listen kids, that man means nothing but harm! He will either use you or do something bad. Don't trust him." Jackie nodded to me but Emma turned her back to me.

After Jackie was safely sleeping me and Elsa went back to our bedroom. Her nervousness exploded immediately. "Jack! What are we going to do!" She cried. "He is after our children!" Tears were falling on her cheeks and starting to freeze to crystallized drops. Without a word I walked to her and pulled her against my chest.

Her tears froze my hoodie but I didn't care. I just let her cry against me, never she will be left alone with her feelings. Room temperature started to go below zero and Elsa was hysteric. "Elsa, I am here. I will always be here," I whispered as I kissed her forehead. For a moment my lips felt a small layer of frost covering them.

I glanced at her and she was shaking, she was holding her head and biting her teeth together. Her eyes were tightly shut. Her arms covered her ears so she couldn't have heard me just before. She was sobbing. I let go of her back and took a hold of her wrists. Slowly and softly I move them down and around my back.

Her grip tightens around my waist and I lean closer to her. Even my breath seems to be warm in this climate since it is like steam is coming out while I breath in the coldness. Room is frozen solid and ice spikes from the walls are growing thicker and longer. I reach to her ear and whisper directly to it. "I love you. God knows only how much I love you. We will always find away." Her sobbing calms down.

I smile as I watch her red cheeks. Then I bite her nose gently, just so she will feel it. She startles and I let go. "Jack Frost is nipping your sweet nose," I say as I let our noses touch together. Now I am the colder person in this room since the ice had thaw a lot after my confession of love. My touch made a small frosty cover on her nose. It melts and left her nose pink.

"Jack," she whispers. "What?" I bury my face into her soft and silky hair. "Your love means everything to me. I hope that my love reaches you too," she whispered to my ear and kissed my cheek. I closed my eyes to wait for a kiss on lips. Then I felt something on my nose and as I opened them I saw Elsa biting my nose.

"Hey!" I laugh and she starts to giggle. "Elsa Frost just nipped Jack Frost's nose," she smirked. "So that is how it feels like?" I chuckled and her face goes to serious. "I hope that you don't nip any other noses than mine," her stare made me feel uncomfortable and I stumbled on my words. "Uh.. Well.. you're the only one I am nipping!" She looked me as if she was questioning me. "I am honest!" I crossed my heart, "Erm.. It is just an expression!" She smirked and seemed happy for my answer and I sighed from relief in my mind.

"We need to move," she suddenly said. I understood what she was meaning. "I know a safer place," I stated to her and she nod. "Arendelle will be so much safer when we aren't here," she whispered and looked at her parents painting. I went to her and hugged her from behind. "We might visit here, you know," I kissed her cheek and she smiled.

My heart felt unease. I remember what the trolls said back then. Emma might be fascinated of the darkness. We need to keep her away from Pitch. It is the only way to protect her. North Pole is the one place where Pitches dark shadow won't reach.

A/N:

Hey guys!

This was the end to "See me, feel me (JELSA)". Let me hear your thoughts about this book as a whole and about this chapter.

However I must say that endings are just new beginnings. There will be a sequel that will be posted in this book.

Are you guys ready for "See us, feel us"?? *squeals in excitement*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.9K 486 39
Elsa is the eldest princess of Arendell. She has the power to control ice and snow. She has a little sister, Anna, and a friend, Jack Frost. No one c...
2.2M 69.4K 53
Trapped in a kingdom of Isolation, Elsa was never accepted by the people in her kingdom. She never had a proper childhood. She never experienced love...
340K 10.4K 25
CURRENT WIP: REWRITE/EDIT OF ENTIRE BOOK! *5/20 chapters edited* - Meet Elsa Arendelle. She's one of the most popular girls in her high school, Ever...
4.6K 166 18
The first (not supposed to be the first) sequel to Frozen : Guardian of Fun, V.0.1 It tells the tale of Elsa Arendelle and Jack Frost, will they be a...