Love is For Losers

By Lovely143

(Chapter 3 was accidentally deleted guys sorry) Audrie Benton is just a typical tomboy who loves being on her... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Continuation of Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62

Chapter 16

1.2K 24 9
By Lovely143

Chapter 16

Audrie's POV

My first date with Jessie! I can't believe this, who would have thought I was starting to fall for the boy. After I hopped out the shower I had trouble finding something to wear this time I wasn't getting lucky. My room looked ten times worse than what I did at my own house, so I just sat at the foot of my bed in frustration. What am I going to do? I can't go on a date looking like this! I need help and sadly there are three girls in this house who can help me out. I never thought about using mind link since I got here so here I go.

'Anna?' I asked.

'Audrie, hey what's up?' 

' I need some help getting ready for this date.' 

'Oh yeah I've heard about your little date with Jessie and okay I'll be right up there.' 

'Thanks and would you mind asking Saige and Joy to come too? We may need some extra help.' 

'Sure, we'll right up there.' 

I quickly threw on my underwear and bra then unlocked the door for them. My hair was still wrapped in the towel so I ran into the bathroom to blow dry it and I managed to plug in the curler. I found the time to brush my teeth as I  entered the bathroom again. I walked back into my room and saw that they finally made it, it's about time!

"Oh yeah you do need help." Little red said.

It's a habit calling here little red because that right there was a rude comment!

"Ha, yeah." I faked a laugh.

She walked into my closet and started pulling out clothes; I swear I saw her nose crinkle up a couple of times. But if she needs help fixing her face I wouldn't mind putting a fist to her nose first. Anna was standing in front of me now with a look that said she was sorry about Saige's behavior a.k.a. little red. I just shrugged and she grabbed a bag and pulled me into the bathroom. Sadly the bag was full of cosmetics and I was practically fighting her so that she wouldn't dare put that stuff on my face, but eventually she won.

She sat me down on the toilet seat and worked her magic on my already beautiful face. The part I hated most was the stupid eyeliner and she freaking plucked my eyebrows! I know a couple tears were in my eyes because it hurt so badly! Her finishing touch was my lip gloss or whatever she called the crap I really don't know.

"You can open your eyes now." She said.

"Nope it's not safe yet." I objected.

"Audrie come on you look even more beautiful than before." 

I grunted and slowly opened my eyes to see a mirror in front of my face, the girl looking back at me in the mirror wasn't me. A smile spread across my face and I realized who the girl was in the mirror, it was my mother.

"Wow, you guys. Thank you so much!"

I couldn't stop smiling and Anna just gave me an approving nod as I got up from off the toilet seat and walked up to the counter. I looked exactly like my mother no wonder why every single time we went to the mall together people always looked at us curious. I stared at my reflection for a while, I kept thinking about the good times I had during the summer with my family.

"So are you ready to get dressed?" Little red said loudly as she entered the bathroom.

I turned towards her and her eyes were wider than any owl I have ever seen.

"You look hot!" She yelled.

"Thanks." I mumbled.

She took me by the hand and I saw the outfit she had picked out for me to wear. It wasn't half bad besides the short shorts and tube top she expected me to wear. I didn't know what to say, I haven't even imagined wearing that in my dreams! My dad is not going to let me wear that! Okay so here's the plan, I put it on, dad sees it, and tells me I have to change! This might be one of best plans I have ever come up with.

"Wow that's something." I noted.

"Yeah it's perfect!" She hollered as she handed me the clothes.

I didn't want to wear this outfit I would look like a little slut! I swear if one guy hits on me he's going down! I walked back to the bathroom slowly and got dressed, when I was done I looked at myself in the mirror honestly I looked good. I ended up doing my little dance in the mirror before I walked out of the bathroom again. All three of them were standing up and they all had the stunned face I'd already seen.

"I would so date you if I was a guy." Joy blurted out.

We all looked at her with a scared face and she didn't find anything wrong with her comment.

"What?" She said once little red and Anna focused their attention back on me.

"Okay so we have the gold tube top, denim shorts or shall I say short shorts because I can see your figure girl! And makeup." Anna listed.

"Right so now we just need to paint her nails, curl her hair and give her those sandals." Little red finished.

Joy grabbed a black bag and brought it towards me as she skidded across the floor on her butt. I sat down on my dirty clothes hamper and sat still. She is so lazy! She had two different color nail polishes in her hand one was red and the other was pink.

"Definitely not the pink." I snapped.

She set the pink nail polish on the floor and unscrewed the top of the red nail polish. She started on my toe nails first, my nails looked so weird being painted but she added a gold design on my big toe. When she was finished she painted my finger nails and added a design on my ring finger. The girl was talented, I would never want to work in a nail salon but she's eligible. When she was finished she put the sandals on for me and they were really cute!

"Thanks for the help Joy, I owe you one."

"Anytime you need me I'm here." She stated as she stood up.

After about three minutes I stood up and walked inside of the bathroom one last time. Anna and little red flashed me a thumbs up as I walked towards the mirror. Anna divided my hair in three sections, Joy took the back part, Anna took the left part, and Saige took the right part. Anna was first with the curler and she was better than I was, she took each piece of hair slowly and the curls turned out perfect. Then she passed the curler around and each side was exactly like the one Anna did.

When they finished Joy sprayed my hair with hair spray and they all looked at me.

"You're officially done." They said in unison.

"Thank you for the help you don't know how much this means to me." I explained.

"You don't have to explain, you look very pretty and I hope you have a good time with Jessie." Joy said.

"We all know that Jess is you know Jess but I highly doubt he wants to mess this up. I hope you two have lots of fun but not too much!" Anna said hugging me.

"You should keep him in line, but if he tries some sneaky stuff , I have your back!" Saige joked.

I laughed and walked out of the bathroom one last time as they followed. I walked to my dresser and opened my jewelry box to put on my necklace that had my initial on it but it wasn't in there. So instead I put on some diamond earrings and my silver bracelet, this is going to be some heck of a date. When I turned around they were gone and my door was open, it's time to face this date head on.

Walking down the stairs is what made me nervous, everyone was staring at me and Jessie and my dad were sending me huge smiles.

"You look like-" My dad trailed off.

My eyes began to water as I saw his facial expression change to sadness.

"Mom." I finished his sentence.

He didn't say much after that, but everything he wanted to say was all said based on that one word. 

"Take care of my baby girl Jessie. You wouldn't want me to come hunt you down." 

"Don't worry; I'll take care of her." 

Really dad! Say something anything about my outfit please save me! He just looked at me and smiled that charming smile of his. I smiled back and Jessie walked with me to the door, he opened it like a gentleman. I guess Anna was right about Jessie not wanting to mess this date up. We walked towards his car and he opened the door for me again I hopped in and put my seat belt on. When he got inside of the car he didn't start the ignition right away which made me wonder.

"You look very beautiful Audrie." 

"Thanks you don't look so bad yourself."

He started the ignition and we rode in the car in silence. Silence from Jessie is a miracle but it feels wrong.

"So where are we going?" I asked.

"To the park." 

"To do what?" 

He took his eyes from off of the road to look at me.

"You'll see when we get there." 

I crossed my arms across my chest and sat there wondering what we were going to do. The silence was killing me so I turned on the radio and started humming the beat to 'Boyfriend'. I honestly think this is one of the best songs he's ever made. I'm not a belieber but this is my song! The car slowed to a stop and I looked out of the driver's side window and saw the park. This park was beautiful, there was a huge lake in the center, on the other side of it was a jungle gym for the kids, and a track that circled around the whole thing. We were apparently in the parking lot of this 'park' and Jessie finally put the car in park. I was still looking around because I've never been to a park this big and I think I see a stage somewhere because I hear music playing.

I opened the door and jumped out before Jessie could say anything. He hopped out too but with  two blankets in his hands. I just looked at him with suspicion as he walked over to my side of the car. We walked around the track towards the park where everyone was, I saw a band playing on the stage and they were quite good. Everyone one else was either on the dance floor or spread out on a blanket hanging out with their families.

We sat somewhat close to the dance floor and stage so that we wouldn't have to walk far. Jessie spread out the blanket on the grass and I was the first one to sit down, he sat down also leaving enough space for me to stretch out my legs.

"This is beautiful."

"I knew you would like it."

I turned to look at him and he was staring at the stage.

"I want to know more about you." I blurted out.

"Like what?" He asked.

"How old are you?"

"I'm eighteen." He answered.

He's really eighteen? He doesn't look or act his age. I guess you can't judge age by the person's looks.

"Oh okay."

"I know I don't look or act my age." He admitted.

"And you finally admit something about yourself instead of being an ignorant, stubborn, immature boy." I commented.

"Okay Audrie that's enough." 

"Whatever, so what's going on with this side of the pack?" I asked.

"What?" He questioned.

I mimicked him and said it in a high pitched voice as if he were a little toddler.

"My family and I are having some problems with another 'pack'." I quoted the pack part.

"Was that suppose to be me?" He laughed.

"Yeah, that's what you sound like."

"If you want to mimic someone you could at least use the right tone of voice." 

"Well then." I stated.

"Well." He mocked.

I looked at him with a blank face and he stopped his childish ways and relaxed.

"So is there any food around here?" I asked.

"Yeah I'll show you." He said standing up.

I stood up too and started walking beside him. Just then he reached over and held my hand, I didn't think much about it until my heart beat faster. I didn't fight him this time, I actually like the feeling of being safe even if it is with Jessie.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 201 22
Aurelia- All my life I've been in the shadows of people around me. Keep my head low, Don't make eye contact and speak when spoken to. Deep down insid...
2.2M 50.4K 26
They used to hate each other, then she moved away for three years. Now she's back for senior year and everything is different.He is arrogant and cock...
1.3M 30.1K 200
this story does contain mature scenes. sex, violence, language, drug use, etc. please do not read if you are sensitive to this If you've been reading...
1M 48.8K 29
*Sequel to The Unnoticed Mate* *Can be read as a stand alone* ©MadnessReverie Highest Ranking #31 in Werewolf Hailey is a daughter of an Alpha and...