Harry Styles' Son : Part I ✔

By MrsBreannaHoran030

My dad, he stays in London. My dad, he has a girlfriend. My dad, he was in a band. My dad, doesn't even know... More

Harry Styles' Son
1 - Edward Jacobs ♪
2 - Watching Movies With Tori ♪
3 - Sick Mom, Chemo, Skipping, & Louis ♪
4 - I Love You No Matter What, Baby ♪
5 - Arriving With A Surprise, Harry Styles ♪
6 - You Dumbass ♪
7 - At The Hospital With Asshole +2
8 - Secrets and Edward Styles
9 - No
10 - I'll Help You
11 - Bipolar Family At School On Twitter
12 - X Factor
13 - Happy To Sad
14 - Crying Because I Need You
15 - Strange Interviews
16 - Sunday Football Before We Leave
Cast Info ♪
17 - Family Problems Already
18 - I'm Back To Get Lost Again
19 - Lost And...Grandma?
20 - Finally Home...How's Tori?
21 - A Bitch Named Carlin
22 - T. Swift, Not Ready, & Beddy
23 - News, News, News
24 - Something About The Sunshine
25 - The Worst Part Is You're Not Coming Back
26 - First Day Of School
27 - The Perks Of Being A Boy
28 - Ditching The Party
29 - Blair is AMAZAYN
30 - It's Just One Thing To Another
31 - Hospitals, Alan, & Tattoos!?
32 - Battle Of The Bands Part I
33 - Battle Of The Bands Part II
34 - Lunch, Dates, Dinner, & Just Dance
35 - Too Much To Handle
36 - Simple Mistakes and House Warming Parties
37 - Tonight Was A Bust But Its My Fault
38 - Graduation, Conferences, & Inner Thoughts
39 - Jealously, Interview, Performance, & Ultrasounds
40 - A Successful Day
41 - Confessions and Plane Rides
42 - Interviews
43 - Bad Thoughts & Horrid People
44 - It's All The Little Things
45 - Odd Questions
46 - Family Game Night
47 - Why You Gotta Go And Make Things So Complicated?
48 - A Day Out
49 - Sorry, Not Sorry
50 - Visiting The Depressed Girl
51 - Hopefully
52 - Mistakes
53 - Gone Again
54 - It'll Get Better
56 - Feeling Beautiful
57 - In My Car
58 - The Broken Boy
59 - Day One Of Depression
60 - What Just Happened?
61 - Giving Up
62 - L.I.A
63 - One Month Later
64 - Adventure Time
65 - The Wives + 1 + Dani
Harry Styles' Son Part 2
HSS re write

55 - Casey, Granger, And Falling For Blair

1.7K 30 0
By MrsBreannaHoran030

Chapter 55 | Casey, Granger, And Falling For Blair

--Casey's POV--

Me and Granger just got in a cab. We got permission to go all the way to London to see Ed. Of course we knew where his house was because, I mean, who doesn't!? He's famous! So I called Moni and she said she'll be outside. When we got there the gate was surrounded by screaming girls and men and women with cameras. Moni walked out and opened the gate to let us in. We pulled out bags out the trunk and the fans started screaming for us. Granger waved and they got louder.

"Granger!? Wassup bro!?" I heard Ed yell.

I lifted my head from the trunk and threw my bag on the ground.

"Casey!" Ed yelled before squeezing me tightly and spinning me around. He kissed my face, everywhere, and then hugged me again. "Case, I missed ya."

"Obviously." I giggled. "You're tall!"

"And you're short. What are you? Like 5"4."

"Yes and that's not short, its normal for a girl." I laughed again.

"Who's this?"

We turned and there was 'The One Direction Family'. I hid behind Ed and he chuckled.

"This is Casey. She's shy around new people." Ed said, which, by the way, was true. Ed lifted me and placed me in front of him. I waved.

"Hi." I spoke.

"Hello. I'm Yazmin and you are very pretty. Do you like 5 Seconds Of Summer?" A brunette asked walking up to me.

"Do I ever?! 5 Sauce is amazing!" I yelled.

"Yes! Oh my gosh! Who's your favorite?!" She asked.

"They're all hot but I'm in LOVE with Calum!"

"Me too! You're so perfect! We're best friends! C'mon!" She yelled pulling me into the house.

"One sec." I said. I peeked. My head back out. "Ed get my bags!"

"What!?"

"You love me!"

"Sure." He said. I laughed and ran back inside and over to Yazmin.

"Lets see. Try Hard?" She asked searching through 5SOS's page on Youtube.

"Oh yeah."

Then she pressed play.

--Edward's POV-- 

Granger, Case, and I are spending the day out since Nan said she wanted to catch up with Anne and Robin, Kerran and Geoff, Johanna and Ricky, and Maura and Bobby. Grange went to get some ice cream and the line is pretty long so me and Case went and layed on the grass at the park across the street.

"How do you deal with this?"

"What?" I asked.

"How do you deal with all these people snapping pictures of you every 20 seconds?" Case asked.

"I just ignore it." I said running my fingers through her black hair.

She looked up at me through long eyelashes, blinking her gray eyes. "How is it here?"

"Its great actually. Of course I miss home, but this place is nice, too."

"Its boring down there in Miami without you and Granger to prank people."

"Yeah? Remember the cup prank we pulled last year? When we filled the gym and the front halls with Solo cups of water?"

"Oh yeah. And the principal thought it was to funny so he didn't expel you? I remember!" She laughed. "God that was crazy."

"Mhmm." I hummed.

"Hey, do you think he still likes me? I mean, I'm in college and he's in 11th grade and --"

"Yeah Casey, Granger will still like you. Just go out with him already."

"Its not that easy. Anyway I heard about you staying with your Gran for a while."

"Yeah. I need a vacation bad." I said. "After Sara passed, me and Blair broke up and everything just went downhill from there."

"Why'd you break up?"

"She said she doesn't love me anymore." I sniffled."We talked last night and she wants us to stay friends, she even kissed me and told me she loves me, but I don't think I can. Media already knows because she tweeted about it so they're on my ass."

"Hey Ed, its alright." She said sitting up and pulling me up with her. I hugged her back.

"Thanks Case. You're amazing."

"I know." She whispered kissing my cheek. I laughed.

"Yo, that line was long as shit. Vanilla for Ed, Mint Chips for the lady." Granger said passing out our ice cream. "So Ed, we staying at your Nan's?"

"Yeah. For a bit."

"I got an idea!" Case yelled.

"What?" Me and Grange asked.

"You can sing. You guys have and interview later right? Sing Fall For You! You said she loves that song." She said.

"You're brilliant Case!" I yelled kissing her cheek. "Thanks! I should go rehearse! C'mon!" I said.

All of our family was sitting off in the crowd with some fans, even our grandparents were there, but I was shaking. This is crazy. We weren't supposed to perform a song but I asked to sing and they said okay. The lads are behind me; Drake in the drumset, Chad has a bass, Thadd with the piano, and I have and acoustic. I grabbed the mic and started singing.

Best thing bout tonight's that we're not fighting. I saw Blair gasp from the crowd. Could it be that we had been this way before? I know you don't think that I am trying. I know you're wearin' thin down to the core. The other girls noticed what I was doing and they started to get excited. Hold your breath because tonight will be the night that I will fall for you over again. Don't make me change my mind. I wont live to see another day, I swear its true. Because a girl like you is impossible to find. Impossible to find.

The beat started. This is not what I intended. I always swore to you I'd never fall apart. You always thought that I was stronger. I may have failed but I have loved you from the start. Oh. So hold your breath. Then we paused and I switched my guitar around. Because tonight will he the night that I will fall for you over again. Don't make me change my mind. I wont live to see another day. I swear its true. Because a girl like you is impossible to find. You're impossible -- so breathe in so deep, breathe me in. I'm yours to keep. Hold onto your words cause talk is cheap and they never made tonight when you're asleep.

Because tonight will be the night that I will fall for you over again don't make me change my mind. I wont live to see another day. I swear its true. Because a girl like you is impossible to find. . . tonight will be the night that I will fall for you over again, don't make me change my mind. I wont live to see another day. I swear its true. Because a girl like you is impossible to find. You're impossible to find.

I held my hand out to Blair and she grabbed it before walking on stage. Everyone was screaming and clapping.

"Ed --"

I moved the mic so no one could hear us."Blair, I need you in my life."

"Edward --"

"I don't know what I did wrong but I'll fix it. I promise. I'll do anything to win you back. You mean way to much to me. I don't want us to be over. At least not yet. I love you."

"No." She said crying. She wiped her eyes.

"What?" I asked shocked.

"I'm sorry Edward." She said softly.

"Its fine. I understand." I said. We hugged and the crowd cheered but when she walked the other way they silenced. I placed the guitar down and walked down the other way to the backstage rooms. I walked into the one that had my name on it opened it.

"Edward!" I ignored my moms calls and slammed the door shut behind me prior to sliding down it and burying my head in my hands.

"I'm so stupid." I whispered to myself.

"No you're not."

I looked up and saw Jo wobble over to me. She motioned for me to stand up and I did. I hugged her best I could.

"Its okay Edward." She said.

But its not okay. I don't think it ever was.

___________________________

♥вяєнσяαη♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 183 15
THIS BOOK IS PUBLISHED AS ORIGINAL DRAFT, I WROTE IT WHEN I WAS YOUNG AND IT'S NOT EDITED SO THERE'S A LOT OF MISTAKES BECAUSE I DIDN'T RE-READ CHAPT...
11.2M 266K 105
Harry Styles isn't my father, he's my stepfather. Well ex-stepfather. My mother married him when I was 18, she was 36 and he was 20. Totally gross r...
1.8M 40.5K 52
Becka is really excited to tell Harry the news about her newly found pregnancy but when she finds him cheating on her, .... again. she can't stand it...
159K 6K 26
"Harry, I'm going to catch that damn bouquet." The curls in his hair bounced as he turned my way. A dimple formed on his cheek while he smirked. That...