Harry Styles' Son : Part I ✔

By MrsBreannaHoran030

My dad, he stays in London. My dad, he has a girlfriend. My dad, he was in a band. My dad, doesn't even know... More

Harry Styles' Son
1 - Edward Jacobs ♪
2 - Watching Movies With Tori ♪
3 - Sick Mom, Chemo, Skipping, & Louis ♪
4 - I Love You No Matter What, Baby ♪
5 - Arriving With A Surprise, Harry Styles ♪
6 - You Dumbass ♪
7 - At The Hospital With Asshole +2
8 - Secrets and Edward Styles
9 - No
10 - I'll Help You
11 - Bipolar Family At School On Twitter
12 - X Factor
13 - Happy To Sad
14 - Crying Because I Need You
15 - Strange Interviews
16 - Sunday Football Before We Leave
Cast Info ♪
17 - Family Problems Already
18 - I'm Back To Get Lost Again
19 - Lost And...Grandma?
20 - Finally Home...How's Tori?
21 - A Bitch Named Carlin
22 - T. Swift, Not Ready, & Beddy
23 - News, News, News
24 - Something About The Sunshine
25 - The Worst Part Is You're Not Coming Back
26 - First Day Of School
27 - The Perks Of Being A Boy
28 - Ditching The Party
29 - Blair is AMAZAYN
30 - It's Just One Thing To Another
31 - Hospitals, Alan, & Tattoos!?
32 - Battle Of The Bands Part I
33 - Battle Of The Bands Part II
34 - Lunch, Dates, Dinner, & Just Dance
35 - Too Much To Handle
36 - Simple Mistakes and House Warming Parties
37 - Tonight Was A Bust But Its My Fault
38 - Graduation, Conferences, & Inner Thoughts
39 - Jealously, Interview, Performance, & Ultrasounds
40 - A Successful Day
42 - Interviews
43 - Bad Thoughts & Horrid People
44 - It's All The Little Things
45 - Odd Questions
46 - Family Game Night
47 - Why You Gotta Go And Make Things So Complicated?
48 - A Day Out
49 - Sorry, Not Sorry
50 - Visiting The Depressed Girl
51 - Hopefully
52 - Mistakes
53 - Gone Again
54 - It'll Get Better
55 - Casey, Granger, And Falling For Blair
56 - Feeling Beautiful
57 - In My Car
58 - The Broken Boy
59 - Day One Of Depression
60 - What Just Happened?
61 - Giving Up
62 - L.I.A
63 - One Month Later
64 - Adventure Time
65 - The Wives + 1 + Dani
Harry Styles' Son Part 2
HSS re write

41 - Confessions and Plane Rides

2.6K 41 6
By MrsBreannaHoran030

One of my many sexy celebrity husbands on the side. Ashton Irwin everybody. This wasn't read over so there is probably a million mistakes. Sorry guise. 

P.S. you lot are picking the names and gender so choose wisely :)

♥вяєнσяαη♥ 

_________________________

Chapter 41 | Confessions And Plane Rides

Late in the afternoon 3 days later, the lot and I were scattered around the airport receiving what my parents call a "good bye gathering". Apparently its a tradition our parents held at the airport where they would huddle together for one last goodbye before going on their way. Baby was coming with us-took an awful lot of begging and pleading but it was damn well worth It. Mum was still a little edgy on the Malik's, as well as dad, but it was just Zayn they were worried about- but they also realized that its partially my opinion on weather or not I was staying with Blair, and, for the record, I was.

"Oh Eddy. You're going to please so many people. You've gotten the UK. But still. Congratulations." Sara said before pulling my head down to her height, or at least close to it, and kissed my temple.

"My son, following his old mans foot steps."

My father patted my back twice and made the whole "that's my son" move. I simply smiled and studied his face. Luminous, large green eyes I just so happen to have, along with every other aspect of his face. Large goofy smile with bucked teeth, tiny, brown freckle-or mole-on his left cheek, and lets not forget that slicked back hair. Each piece stuck back perfectly by itself and that's she I saw it.

"Dad, you got a gray right in front." I said squinting at the fine hair.

"What? Get it!" He demanded.

I laughed and reached my hand to the front of his "quiff", sticking my tongue out in concentration. I grabbed hold of the hair and plucked it out quickly resulting in a groan of pain from my father. I handed him the hair and he flicked it off his forefinger and thumb.

"I refuse to have a gray hair until I'm at least in my late 40's."

"Its alright dad. I still think you're pretty cool." I said patting his back twice like he had earlier but mine being in that "I love you dad" way.

"Huddle." Niall called out loudly, attracting the attention of other who, like most people-not being cocky-knew who we were. We all bunched into a group, extra tight, which wasn't such a great idea as it was humid already inside, even with the industrial sized air conditioners. I could feel myself start to break out into a sweat.

"You lot are gonna go over there to the U.S. and you're gonna show them what Europe has to offer, except for you Ed. You're irrelevant in this occasion." Louis said as usual, making us crack into a slight chuckle.

"What he's saying is," Liam joined, rolling his eyes,"We are proud of you and we hope you have fun. Rules : no drinking, no smoking, no clubs, no cursing on live television, and no-not one little bit of any kind of sexual encounters."

"Oh come on dad. The only couple is Blair and Ed and as far as I know Ed's only slept around once and it was with that Victoria girl." Yaz blurted out before slapping her hand over her mouth.

"You what?!" Sara, mom, and dad yelled at the same time.

"Corner, now." Mom said pinching my ear and pulling me by it to the corner of the airport resulting in 'ow' coming from me several times.

"You did what?!" Mom asked.

"She was dying and I couldn't say no. She practically begged me. I didn't know what to do and she said she wanted me to do it and I.just couldn't say no. I'm sorry. Tori has that effect on me." I explained to the three of there.

"Edward you're 15!" My mom yelled getting multiple stares.

"I know mom. I didn't mean to. I - it happened. She persuaded me. I would've said no. I'm not that type of kid but she was dying ma. How do you say no to a dying person?" I said. All three of them sighed at the same time.

"Don't ever do that, ever, again. And when you get back grounded for 3 weeks." Dad said.

"What?!"

"4 weeks?" Mom questioned. I shook my head  'no' rapidly and she nodded before we walked back over to the group. Instantly I was growled on by, guess who. The Malik Man.

"Don't touch my daughter, don't look at her, don't even breathe in the same room as her."

"It was a mistake!" I defended.

"I don't care what it was! Stay. Away. From. My. Daughter!"

"Fine! I fuck everything up anyway, right!?" 

I pushed him out the way and stomped past the guards towards the bathroom. One of them grabbed my arm and I pushed him off.

"Don't fucking touch me!" I yelled before stomping into the bathroom, slamming the door behind me.

I stood in front of the mirror and looked at my reflection. Bullshit! I was bullshit! Nothing I do is right. I fuck up everything. My nostrils were flared and and face was red. I leaned on the counter and dropped my head in my hands.

"I'm such a fail at life." I said to no one. I jumped slightly when I felt a hand on my back.

I turned to the side and saw an older man. He had to be in his 80's. He store at me for long time before speaking.

"You're a smart young lad. I can tell."

I scoffed. "My family is afraid of me."

"Tell me the problem."

"My girlfriends father -"

"That's all I need to hear. I was in this situation once but back in my day, we were at the train station. Her father forbid me of ever seeing his daughter again and I did."

"Well, what's so bad about that?"

"I ended up sad and alone while she was married and happy to the boy that used to live down the road."

"I'm sorry."

"Don't be. It was just another lesson is life. What I'm saying is, go after her. Don't let her get away like I did." He said guiding me out the wash room. "The key to failure is to make others happy. Do you know why that's a fail?" I shook my head no. "Because you aren't happy. And if you aren't happy you're going to think 'what's the point on living anymore'. Soon after that you will fall into depression. After depression, death."

I nodded and he placed a hand on my back, stopping our walking, and poked a finger into my chest. "Now when I grew up, my mother told me 'Eugene, don't go out there disrespecting no women' and I went against her rules because I thought, as you kids say nowadays, that I was the shit."

I laughed and nodded. I don't say that but I can think of quiet a few people who do.

"I went around taking and breaking hearts until I met her. She didn't even give me a chance to say hello before she shoo'd me away. That there was one women, I tell ya." He said. "What I'm trying to say is, you must've done something to upset him. Prove to him you're better and no matter what, never let her go."

I nodded and shook his hand.

"I'm Edward and thanks for the advice. I'll be sure to use it."

"Good son and I know who you are boy. I may be old but I know you and you're little group." I smiled with a nod. "Now go on over there right now. And tell her dad 'no'. Tell him you love her and you wont let her go, and he will have to get use to you being around. Now that is damn right."

I nodded and he walked off with his cane, right out the back doors of the airport. Well, strange but encouraging. I walked back over to the crowd and looked Zayn straight in the eyes and said,

"No."

"What?"

"No. I don't care what you say. I - I love Blair and you cant do this to us. I made a mistake, but I'm only human, and dammit, growing up I learned that nobodies perfect. I'm sorry I'm not you're dream guy with straight A's, tall, and slicked back hair like you want but I'm afraid you're going to have to live with it." I said prior to putting my arm around Blair's waist.

"Wow." Niall said.

Zayn growled before stomping out the airport. I looked at Blair and sent her an apologetic look. She just hugged me back tightly.

"Well, gee, no one's ever stood up to Zayn like that." Perrie said smiling at me.

"Well, a wise man once said 'if you really love someone, you never let them go'." I said quoting Eugene from earlier.

When we border the plane, Blair, Baby, and I sat in the very back and fastened our seat belts, ignoring the hostesses that where explain how to. The only reason we got to take Baby on the plane with us is because of the celebrity card. Where you're campuses you, obviously, get more opportunities and, well, this was one. Baby was resting in Blair's lap, sleeping while the plane caught air. Soon we were able to take our seat belts off and electronics out and no one took advantage of that

.

. .

. . .

Who am I kidding, everyone had their phones, iPads, and everything out. Since Kelly was done with paperwork, she even slipped out her iPhone and started playing a few games. I pulled out my phone and me and Blair immediately started taking selfies. I uploaded them all to twitter.

Edward_Styles : Plane selfies with @Blair_Malik and Baby. Love my girls :P #ourlittlefamily

Blair_Malik : aren't you a babe @Edward_Styles

Edward_Styles : I know @Blair_Malik. I know.

I laughed and she looked at me, rolling her eyes. She leaned her head on my shoulder and I cuddled up to her and in a flash, we were out.

I woke up, yes we're still on the plane, Baby was over playing with Chad and Jillian and Blair was still asleep beside me. I yawned and took out my phone and looked at the time. 11 PM UK time. I got up from my seat and sat on one of the couches on the plane by Jillian and she sent me a small, friendly smile.

"Bout time you wake up. You weren't really sleep long though." She said laughing. I rolled my eyes and yawned again."Check twitter."

I opened the app on my phone and first ting I saw was the trending topic in blue, large letters.

#BEDDY!

I looked back at Jill and when I glanced back at my phone and noticed that they tweeted a picture of me and B sleeping with the caption : Aww #BEDDY! I smiled and liked the picture.

"You wanna do a twit cam? We're the only ones awake." Chad said.

"Sure." I said.

Jillian reached over the seats and pulled a laptop from the compartment above and placed it on my lap. I turned it on and she typed in the password quickly so I couldn't see what it was before handing it back. I logged into my twitter and announced a twit cam.

"Hey everyone." I said. "Its just me, Chad, and Jillian here." Then my dog jumped on my lap. "And Baby!"

"We are still on this bloody plane and its like 11 PM in the UK so it has to be like 8 AM where we're heading." Jill said.

Chad started talking about the songs on the album and I felt some arms snake and my neck and rest on my chest. I turned to the side and saw Blair. She smiled and I pecked her lips.

"Aww."

I flipped Chad and Jill off. Blair can and sat beside me making Baby bark and crawl on her lap.

"Who's my cute little Baby? That's right. You are!" She said in a baby voice.

"Hey Jill, there's a question for you." I said. Then I read it and started laughing. "Its says, you're a Payne." She rolled her eyes and hit me with one of the pillows. I threw one back at her and Kelly came around the corner.

"Stop the nonsense! No pillow fights." She said sternly. I guess we woke her.

"Yes ma'am." Me and Jill said.

She nodded and walked away. As soon as she was out of an ear shot we started laughing again. Baby jumped on Jill's lap so I pulled Blair onto my lap and we looked threw questions.

"Ed, this says, what was is a band not a lot of people would expect you to listen to." Blair read.

"Probably Emblem3."

"I love Emblem3. Keaton Stormberg is just - " Then I glared at her and she laughed. "Just kidding. No need to get defensive."

"Sing you're favorite song by them." Jill said.

"Hand me that please Mr. Horan?" I said pointing to the guitar behind him. He handed it over and I started plucking and tuning.

"Do any of you know Sunset Blvd.?" I asked.

"Ooh, I do!" Blair said.

"Mm'k. Jump in when you want." I put my arm around her waist and started playing the chords.

Lets take a trip to sunset boulevard in the city of stars. Uh-huh. The city of blinding lights and starry eyes. Now welcome to the city of angels. Woah. City of angels. Woah oh.

Then Blair looked at me and started rapping the first verse along with me.

I said I love my women like I love my juice. Naked. All natural, no preservatives, or fakeness. I like my ladies like I like my Brady's. In bunches. Got the six pack. I ain't talking bout the crunches. Hit it 'till I quit it like Tyson's punched. That's how you gotta rock it you wanna run shh. Sweat make ya less fizzy. Buzz kill Betty got me dolly, dolly, dizzy. Lost in her eyes like oh my God where is she. Down here in So. Cal. boy we gettin' busy in the city. We gettin' busy in the city.

Lets take a trip to sunset boulevard in the city of stars. The city of blinding lights and starry eyes. I said now welcome to the city of angels. Woah. The city of angels. Woah oh.

I rapped the next verse and Blair jumped on occasionally.

I see a bright reflects off my aviators. Here's a peace sign goin' out to all my haters. High five Keaton. No hurt hand when we get samples at yogurt land and we chill smooth. Talk about Betty blobby. Kill Bruce like Call Of Duty Zombies. Yeah-eh. She's starting to get the best of me while she makes her mind up weather she wants me or Wesley. La da do, la da do, la da do do. (Da do x3) La da da da.

Lets take a trip to sunset boulevard in the city of stars. Uh-huh. The city of blinding lights and starry eyes. I said now welcome to the city of angels. Woah. The city of angels. Woah oh.

I said in this city yeah. This city of angels. Fallen angels.

When we finished we received a round of applause as well as some compliments on the screen.

"Hey our parents are watching." I said. "Hey guys."

"Chad you're dad said call and check in on the hotel when we land." Jill read.

"Alrighty." He responded before going back on his phone.

"This says, whats your favorite song off the album Blair?" I read.

"All of them because we wrote them ourselves, but me and Ed wrote most of them. The rest were to lazy to do anything." she said making me laugh. 

"We're landing in a bit. Turn everything off and go back to your seats." Kelly said. 

"Well, that's our cue. Bye guys. See you later." 

_______________________________

*Shrug* :/ I feel like a derp today 

Shout out to:

*candystagram 

*HeyitsAngieeeee

*janellefinney

*emzoxx

*Maritssa_Acevedo 

*Colorfulpanda14

*Pinjuly

*MrzzStykes

*lovejanoskians

*amanilz 

Dedication to : 

******emzoxx*****

So I feel pretty weird today. Anyway sequel to I Can Never Forget You is coming out tomorrow and it is called In Love With A Tomlinson. Its gonna come out late because we're (me, my cousins, and mummy) are going to Six Flags and I have no idea when I can post it. 

Choose what gender you want Jo's baby to be and the name! We'll see who wins the contest. 

bye :)

♥вяєнσяαη♥ 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 2.3K 43
Claire was 15 when her parents decided to divorce. And she was 16 when her mom decided to leave California to go to London and start a new life with...
5.9M 67.5K 52
NOW PUBLISHED !!! GO GET YOUR COPY NOW!! ALL LINKS IN BIO!!! Xxx ~~~|~|~~~~~~~~ AVAILABLE ON INKITT ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ But what I didn't realise was the m...
2.2M 63.3K 53
READ! Because some of you still don't get this book contains male pregnancy. BEFORE YOU START READING. THIS IS MPREG! THAT IS YOUR WARNING SO YOU ARE...
6.1K 332 34
When a baby, you've never seen before, calls you daddy and you are not able to recognize the love of your life. What will happen when you start to qu...