Harry Styles' Son : Part I ✔

By MrsBreannaHoran030

My dad, he stays in London. My dad, he has a girlfriend. My dad, he was in a band. My dad, doesn't even know... More

Harry Styles' Son
1 - Edward Jacobs ♪
2 - Watching Movies With Tori ♪
3 - Sick Mom, Chemo, Skipping, & Louis ♪
4 - I Love You No Matter What, Baby ♪
5 - Arriving With A Surprise, Harry Styles ♪
6 - You Dumbass ♪
7 - At The Hospital With Asshole +2
8 - Secrets and Edward Styles
9 - No
10 - I'll Help You
11 - Bipolar Family At School On Twitter
12 - X Factor
13 - Happy To Sad
14 - Crying Because I Need You
15 - Strange Interviews
16 - Sunday Football Before We Leave
Cast Info ♪
17 - Family Problems Already
18 - I'm Back To Get Lost Again
19 - Lost And...Grandma?
20 - Finally Home...How's Tori?
21 - A Bitch Named Carlin
22 - T. Swift, Not Ready, & Beddy
23 - News, News, News
24 - Something About The Sunshine
25 - The Worst Part Is You're Not Coming Back
26 - First Day Of School
27 - The Perks Of Being A Boy
28 - Ditching The Party
29 - Blair is AMAZAYN
30 - It's Just One Thing To Another
31 - Hospitals, Alan, & Tattoos!?
32 - Battle Of The Bands Part I
33 - Battle Of The Bands Part II
34 - Lunch, Dates, Dinner, & Just Dance
35 - Too Much To Handle
36 - Simple Mistakes and House Warming Parties
37 - Tonight Was A Bust But Its My Fault
39 - Jealously, Interview, Performance, & Ultrasounds
40 - A Successful Day
41 - Confessions and Plane Rides
42 - Interviews
43 - Bad Thoughts & Horrid People
44 - It's All The Little Things
45 - Odd Questions
46 - Family Game Night
47 - Why You Gotta Go And Make Things So Complicated?
48 - A Day Out
49 - Sorry, Not Sorry
50 - Visiting The Depressed Girl
51 - Hopefully
52 - Mistakes
53 - Gone Again
54 - It'll Get Better
55 - Casey, Granger, And Falling For Blair
56 - Feeling Beautiful
57 - In My Car
58 - The Broken Boy
59 - Day One Of Depression
60 - What Just Happened?
61 - Giving Up
62 - L.I.A
63 - One Month Later
64 - Adventure Time
65 - The Wives + 1 + Dani
Harry Styles' Son Part 2
HSS re write

38 - Graduation, Conferences, & Inner Thoughts

2.6K 49 9
By MrsBreannaHoran030

Wop Wop! Thank you caldxr (on tumblr) for the picture on the side! & No ya little pumpkins. HSS isn't ending anytime soon. I can promise you that!

Jesse .x  

_______________________________

Chapter 38 | Graduation, Conferences, & Inner Thoughts

-Edward's POV- 

I stood backstage with the rest of my peers and as far away from Blair and Drake as possible. Zayn Malik, or head of the Malik's as I like to refer to him as, has completely banned me from seeing his children ever again. Well not ever again, he just has limits now. I mean, I Skype and text them all the time but its odd. Lunch was hard and if we get this tour deal after this ceremony shit, it'll just make things even harder. Me and Blair haven't broken up, that was conformed last night, but it feels like we aren't even friends anymore.

She just got a tattoo. I don't see how its so bad. Its a tattoo! And why did he blame it on me? Surely she told him it was her idea. I sighed and dropped my head. I felt a small hand on my back and whipped around to see if it was Blair. No. It was Jo.

"Oh hey?" I said more as a question. I didn't know she was coming today.

"Hey. I'm graduating. Your mum sent my grades in to the school and well, I passed!" She squealed clapping.

"Congrats Jo!" I said hugging her.

"Thank you. I cant wait to get my certificate. I want to hang it on the wall in my room."

"Mom might make us put them both in the living room." She nodded laughing.

I could feel Blair staring holes in my back. I turned and was face to face with Zayn. I stumbled back and fell on the ground. He leaned closer and pointed a finger in my face.

"You little demon. You're corrupting my children! Do you know what time they got home last night? And their grades!?" He growled.

"Zayn, back off mate." Dad said placing his hand on Zayn's shoulder. Zayn moved back and looked at Harry.

"Keep control of your kid, Harry." He snarled before stalking away.

Perrie rushed over and pulled me up and started dusting me off. "I'm so sorry. He's just delusional." I nodded silently and turned around back to my mom, dad, and Jo.

"Edward, I love you and Blair together but Zayn is being a bit over the top and I don't know if I can take it if he hurts you." Mom said.

"Mom I'm fine."

Apparently I started a feud between the Styles' and the Malik's. 4 against 4. I honestly don't see what the problem was. It shouldn't be such a big deal. Its just a tattoo. All the other parents were mad and everyone got grounded but Zayn is livid still. I even got grounded when I got my tattoos but its not like my parents are going to get it lazered off. My mom sighed and I wrapped my arm around her and Jo's shoulder after I handed my dad my phone. He stood behind us and held to phone out and took a picture of us. I tweeted it.

@Edward_Styles : graduating with my best friend @JoUpton accompanied by my parents @Harry_Styles and @Monica_Jacobs. twit.pic3/dhsj8snsyaje73ne73

Paparazzi knew that I was friends with Jo. Some fans took it upon them selves to ship us, which I could care less about. Like I've said before, she's like a sister. Mom and dad aren't announcing their wedding until Family Game Night. Yes, Family Game Night. Dad got me and mom some tickets to be on Family Game night. I forgot when it was but I cant wait. Its a graduation present. Only the producers and host of the show know it but eh, who cares?!

"Hello. I'm assistant principal Swum and I'd like to present to you our rising 11th graders." She said getting a clap from the crowd.

Time to graduate.

-

Like I had assumed earlier, mom had ordered me and Jo, as soon as we stepped foot in the house, to get a frame from her crafts and supplies room and hang the laminated papers on the walls of our living room. Seems natural. I was just changing into some swimming trunks and grabbing a towel. I started my way down stairs when I heard someone struggling. I followed the sound to Jo's room and opened the door. Her back was facing me and she was trying to tie the bikini strap around back but I guess her little baby bump got in the way.

"Need some help?" I asked.

She jumped and turned to me. Blushing, she nodded and held the front while I tied the straps. I handed her my towel and got another one from the hall closet and we walked down stairs together. The Malik's were on the other side of the pool and it was about damn time I get to see Blair.

"EDWARD!" Blair squealed.

She ran over to me and I jumped into my arms, latching her legs and arms around my lower torso and neck. I spun her around and planted a kiss on lips earning an 'aww' from everyone. I put her down and hugged her tightly.

"I missed you."

"I missed you, too. I got your corsage." She said.

"Good."

Drake started to speak, "Do we leave and let them have a moment or do we just ignore th-"

"EDDY!"

I turned and saw Skyler running out the house. I assume the Tommo's are here. I lifted her off the ground and held her on my hip.

"Oh Eddy, I haven't seen you in ages."

I laughed,"I saw you a few hours ago."

"Yes. AGES! Now off to the pool sir Styles."

"Yes Miss Tomlinson."

She held onto my back and I ran her over to the slide that led into the pool and placed her down.

"Let me get in the pool and I'll catch you, okay?" I said. She nodded with a smile and started climbing. I positioned myself in the pool at the bottom of the slide and opened my arms.

"Ready?"

She nodded and let go sliding into my arms once she reached the water.

"Yeah!" She cheered.

She clinged onto my back while I swam around in the pool. She yawned and complained about being sleepy so Jacob carried her inside. I was tapped on the back and this time when I turned around it was exactly who I wanted to see. Blair. She hugged me tightly and we rested on the steps of the pool.

"Blair, your dad is gonna kill me." I whispered to her.

"No he wont." She said. "He'll learn to live with it." I smiled with a nod and mom gave me my phone which she said was constantly ringing. I placed it at me ear.

"Hello?"

"EDWARD!"

I pulled the phone away from my ear and everyone around me laughed. I placed it back on my ear and sighed.

"Gemma, are you trying to take my ear off!" I said. She laughed.

"Oops. I just wanted to tell you to open the front door. Me and Sara have been standing out here for ages."

"What's with British people and saying 'ages'?"

"What's with Americans and saying 'dude'?" She shot back. I can imagine her with her hand on her hips.

"Touché. I'm coming."

She kept rambling on about something while I walked into the house dripping water everywhere. I opened the front door and no one was there.

"Gemma where are you?"

"Oh yeah. Harry let us in. We're in the backyard now."

I sighed and hung up before walking into the back yard. I saw Sara standing by the pool and Gemma was sitting some stuff down by the chairs. I ran up to Sara and hugged her. She shrieked.

"Your wet!"

I laughed and she sighed before hugging back and kissing my forehead. I went over and hugged Gems before settling in the over sized hot tub that contained Blair, Perrie, Chad, Macy, Paisley, and Liam.

"Hello. We were just discussing the meeting and how to act." Paisley informed.

I nodded and wrapped my arm around Blair's shoulder pulling her closer. She snuggled into me, leaning her head on my chest and sighed in content.

"Aww." Perrie said.

I kissed Blair's forehead and Perrie smiled at me. My phone buzzed from the towel that I placed it on so I picked it up. It was a tweet from Perrie.

@Perrie_Malik : @Edward_Styles and @Blair_Malik can't you just see the love? x twit.pic/an3od8wo2jd83

I favorited and retweeted it and so did Blair using my phone.

"Foods done!" Niall yelled from the grill by Louis. Everyone charged over to where they were and lined up to eat.

Hours later we were dressed professionally to go to Syco and sit in a chair for hours to listen to old men talk about why they are best for us. That sentence there should prove to you that I don't want to go. I was dressed in a gray suit with a thin tie and some black dress shoes. I checked my self in the mirror before coming out my room. My father was dressed in formal wear as well because all of our fathers are going to make sure we choose a good type of management and stay away from something called Modest! Management. I went next door to Jo's room and she was laying on the bed in her pj's sleep. I laughed and pulled the covers up on her before kissing her forehead.

-Blair's POV-  

Why is Jo here? Why does she have a room here? Why is she stealing my boyfriend?! Ugh! She takes everything, she's a little brat!

"Blair, you look beautiful." My father said kissing my cheek.

"Thanks."

"If this attitude is about not letting you go to prom then -"

"No. I just think Ed is cheating on my with Jo and no one knows who's baby that is so I'm thinking its his but Ed wont lie to me and he loves me." I said.

"Well, boy are no good. Especially teenage boys. I was there."

"But dad, I love him."

"You're 15. You don't know what 'love' is."

"I don't need to know. It just happens."

"Don't talk back to me. You're still a child. You don't know anything about the real world so don't get started Blair."

"Yes sir."

Ed came down stairs and went straight over to his mum who fixed his crooked tie. Finally after another 30 minutes of waiting Ed, Chad, Thadd, and Dra got in the back of the van, then Brit, Yaz, Jill, and I got in the middle with two bodyguards in front while our dads got in the van behind ours.

"This is like the 6th meeting we went to guys. do you think we'll finally get a deal?" Drake asked.

"Hopefully." Ed said before picking up his phone. "Hello? Oh hi Sara. No. Okay. Bye." I'm not gonna be nosey and ask what she said. I'm not clingy, right?

No Blair, you're not clingy.

Maybe I am a little. I want Ed to myself. He attracts a lot of female attention and its not quite fair to me.

That's not clingy, babe, its jealousy.

Am I seriously have an argument with my inner thoughts?

Yes.

_________________________

I hope you lot are having a great summer. Yes rachey98! You inboxed us about something and yes! WE APPROVE!

Shoutout to :  

→BooBearFabianaJones 

→caro2599  

→Maritssa_Acevedo 

→candystagram  

→Katyismyfirework 

→amanilz  

→rachey98

Random dedication to :

♥♪♥♪ Katyismyfirework ♪♥♪♥

That is all. Remember, stay beautiful, ship Ziall Horlik, and dance all night to the BEST SONG EVER!

Jesse .x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

843K 16.3K 42
"We have decided to make the two of you date" My mother's said pointing to Harry then back to me. My eyes widened at what she had to say. She had a s...
28K 372 20
Hi, im Ashley and my boyfriend is 'The Harry Styles' What happens when my dad and Harrys mum get married. How can we be together if we're stepsibling...
1.8M 40.5K 52
Becka is really excited to tell Harry the news about her newly found pregnancy but when she finds him cheating on her, .... again. she can't stand it...
6.1K 332 34
When a baby, you've never seen before, calls you daddy and you are not able to recognize the love of your life. What will happen when you start to qu...