Harry Styles' Son : Part I ✔

By MrsBreannaHoran030

My dad, he stays in London. My dad, he has a girlfriend. My dad, he was in a band. My dad, doesn't even know... More

Harry Styles' Son
1 - Edward Jacobs ♪
2 - Watching Movies With Tori ♪
3 - Sick Mom, Chemo, Skipping, & Louis ♪
4 - I Love You No Matter What, Baby ♪
5 - Arriving With A Surprise, Harry Styles ♪
6 - You Dumbass ♪
7 - At The Hospital With Asshole +2
8 - Secrets and Edward Styles
9 - No
10 - I'll Help You
11 - Bipolar Family At School On Twitter
12 - X Factor
13 - Happy To Sad
14 - Crying Because I Need You
15 - Strange Interviews
16 - Sunday Football Before We Leave
Cast Info ♪
17 - Family Problems Already
18 - I'm Back To Get Lost Again
19 - Lost And...Grandma?
20 - Finally Home...How's Tori?
21 - A Bitch Named Carlin
22 - T. Swift, Not Ready, & Beddy
23 - News, News, News
24 - Something About The Sunshine
25 - The Worst Part Is You're Not Coming Back
26 - First Day Of School
27 - The Perks Of Being A Boy
28 - Ditching The Party
30 - It's Just One Thing To Another
31 - Hospitals, Alan, & Tattoos!?
32 - Battle Of The Bands Part I
33 - Battle Of The Bands Part II
34 - Lunch, Dates, Dinner, & Just Dance
35 - Too Much To Handle
36 - Simple Mistakes and House Warming Parties
37 - Tonight Was A Bust But Its My Fault
38 - Graduation, Conferences, & Inner Thoughts
39 - Jealously, Interview, Performance, & Ultrasounds
40 - A Successful Day
41 - Confessions and Plane Rides
42 - Interviews
43 - Bad Thoughts & Horrid People
44 - It's All The Little Things
45 - Odd Questions
46 - Family Game Night
47 - Why You Gotta Go And Make Things So Complicated?
48 - A Day Out
49 - Sorry, Not Sorry
50 - Visiting The Depressed Girl
51 - Hopefully
52 - Mistakes
53 - Gone Again
54 - It'll Get Better
55 - Casey, Granger, And Falling For Blair
56 - Feeling Beautiful
57 - In My Car
58 - The Broken Boy
59 - Day One Of Depression
60 - What Just Happened?
61 - Giving Up
62 - L.I.A
63 - One Month Later
64 - Adventure Time
65 - The Wives + 1 + Dani
Harry Styles' Son Part 2
HSS re write

29 - Blair is AMAZAYN

3.2K 67 13
By MrsBreannaHoran030

BLAIR'S P.O.V.

We had a great dinner - I guess you would say - at Applebee's and now we're parked outside of Steven's house to get Dra and Jo. Ed came outside with Jo in his arms and Dra had his hands on Ed's shoulders shouting 'DRAKE'. I couldn't help but laugh. Ed placed Jo in the backseat and Drake climbed in the boot.

"Drake, you okay back there?" Ed asked looking at my brother through the rear view mirror.

"I'm dandy!" He said loudly.

"So, I guess I'll take Jo home first." Ed said.

I looked back at the red head and she was leaning on the door playing with her fingers. Her eyes were bloodshot and she looked high. She might be.

"Oi, here we are." Ed said taking off his seat belt.

He helped her up to the front porch and knocked on the door. It opened and there was a tall man with a smug look on his face. He started to yell at Ed and you could hear it loud and clear.

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY DAUGHTER?!"

"Nothing sir. She - she started drinking and stuff." Ed stammered.

"WHY WEREN'T YOU WATCHING HER?!"

"She walked away from m-me."

He whispered something to Ed and took his daughter inside. Ed walked back to the car and slipped in sighing.

"Okay?" I asked rubbing his arm.

He looked at me with a smile and nodded. Wye we got home Drake hopped across the set of seats and out the back door, running towards the house.

"Thanks Ed, for everything."

"No problem. You're worth it." He said with that Styles smile.

"Shoot! I forgot I told my father I'd spend the day with him tomorrow." I said.

"Go ahead. I'll take you out Monday. There is a Battle of The Bands competition. You wanna try out?" He asked.

"Jill asked me that earlier. She had a song she thinks us girls can perform while the guys play drums."

"Why not? We'll just add 6 more members to The Connection." He said laughing. I laughed too. "I'll see you at school on Monday, B."

"Ditto. Good night." I said kissing his cheek.

"Night." He blushed.

I giggled and hopped out the car. I was about to give him his jacket back but he waved it off. I walked into the house and closed the door gently. I turned around and there was Drake passed out on the couch. I laughed and walked to my room.

EDWARD'S P.O.V - Monday Morning 

"So that it?" I asked no one in particular.

We were in the car on the way to school and Yaz had given me the track for the song.

"Yep. Since there's 4 types of drums I thought you lads could play them."

"Sure." All of us guys said.

"We'll this'll be fun." Britney said.

I pulled into the parking space and everyone had gotten their bags.

BLAIR'S P.O.V  

"Ed you should join the lacrosse team." Chad said.  

"What the hell in lacrosse?" Ed said grabbing my hand.

"Its a sport. You might like it." I said.

"If you say so."

"Well, I've got history first." I said.

"I've got maths." Ed said.

"See you at lunch?" I said with a hopeful look on my face.

"Of course." He smiled kissing my forehead.

I blushed as Yaz and Jill, who were still with me aww'd.

"Bye." I said to Ed.

"Not bye. See you later." He said.

"See you later, then." I smiled. He smiled and walked down the wing hall.

"Your dad isn't gonna like this." Yaz said.

I shrugged.

"When did you become so rebellious?" Jill asked bumping her hip with mine. I shrugged yet again.Both the girls nodded and we walked into the class.

PERRIE'S P.O.V 

"Why didn't you say yes?!" I whisper-yelled to Monica.

We were sitting outside of Starbuck's and Moni just told me what Harry said. She made him leave!

"Because Perrie, I don't know if I can trust him. And he's with Carlin."

"No, him and Carlin broke up yest-"

"Here. This is for you." Harry said running up to the table with a Tiffany box in hand. He pulled out a silver necklace shaped as a heart with diamonds on the side and he put it on Moni's neck.

"I love you." He said kissing her forehead before running away.

"Awe." I clapped.

"Noooooo! He cant keep doing this. Look at it. This had to have costed at least 10 grand."

"Sweetie, the boy is a billionaire. I'm sure he had enough to buy it. And its cute. He still loves you. Give him a chance. It'll be awesome."

"I - I don't know." She said.

"You'd do it for Ed. He might want this for you. A real family." I said grabbing her hand over the table.

"I guess. Thanks Perrie. I'm so glad I still have you."

"You always do darlin'. I'm not goin' anywhere." I said sending her a small smile.

EDWARD'S P.O.V 

I walked into the house with my friends behind me and we have a shit load of work to do.

"Mom!" I yelled only for it to echo. "She's not home."

I walked them up to my room and we flopped down in random places. Mine, the computer chair. I opened my bookbag and a pink sticky note came out.

(562) 627-4917 Call Me ;) -Jo xxx

I scoffed and threw the paper in the trash can. I walked over to my bed and reached over B, who was reading Looking For Alaska by John Green, and grabbed a pen. I winked at her and went back to my desk. I plugged in my iPhone on the iHome and went to One Republic Radio.

"Oh yeah, I signed us all up with the song for Battle of The Bands in 3 weeks." I informed.

"Yeah. I cant wait." Britney said.

"I get to show out my drummer skills." Dra said. I rolled my eyes and started my science home work.

1. Define Relevant Age?  

>

"B, what's relevant age?"

She sighed before shaking her head and walking over to me. She opened my science text book and went to the dictionary.

Relevant Age 

The age of an event or object in relation to other events or objects.

"Thanks B, you're so smart." I said.

She rolled her eyes and plopped back on the bed with her book. I chuckled. She is truly amazing.

Or should I say amaZAYN?

______________________________

Hola potatoes.

Someone said if I like Louis then I must hate Eleanor.

NO YA SYCO!!!!

I've never met the girl, I have no right to hate her. And she is extremely pretty so fuck off hater! I ship Elounor. Omg and then Cory Monteith from Glee died yesterday and I fucken cried for like 2 hours. Omg some one help me. But they had Talia on Ellen. So I have 3 things to said.

Love #Elounor

R.I.P #CoryMonteith

And #PrayForTalia

Jesse .x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 2.6K 54
Throughout his life, he never knew the love of his parents, but he knew he was loved by them. We all know of Harry Potter's journey, though what will...
6.1K 332 34
When a baby, you've never seen before, calls you daddy and you are not able to recognize the love of your life. What will happen when you start to qu...
30K 616 56
"You can let it go You can throw a party full of everyone you know And not invite your family, 'cause they never showed you love You don't have to be...
57.9K 836 26
Hello! This is my first book so there will probably be some Errors but i'll try my best to fix it. Also English is not my native language so pardon m...