Harry Styles' Son : Part I ✔

By MrsBreannaHoran030

My dad, he stays in London. My dad, he has a girlfriend. My dad, he was in a band. My dad, doesn't even know... More

Harry Styles' Son
1 - Edward Jacobs ♪
2 - Watching Movies With Tori ♪
3 - Sick Mom, Chemo, Skipping, & Louis ♪
4 - I Love You No Matter What, Baby ♪
5 - Arriving With A Surprise, Harry Styles ♪
6 - You Dumbass ♪
7 - At The Hospital With Asshole +2
8 - Secrets and Edward Styles
9 - No
10 - I'll Help You
11 - Bipolar Family At School On Twitter
12 - X Factor
13 - Happy To Sad
14 - Crying Because I Need You
15 - Strange Interviews
16 - Sunday Football Before We Leave
Cast Info ♪
17 - Family Problems Already
18 - I'm Back To Get Lost Again
19 - Lost And...Grandma?
20 - Finally Home...How's Tori?
21 - A Bitch Named Carlin
22 - T. Swift, Not Ready, & Beddy
23 - News, News, News
25 - The Worst Part Is You're Not Coming Back
26 - First Day Of School
27 - The Perks Of Being A Boy
28 - Ditching The Party
29 - Blair is AMAZAYN
30 - It's Just One Thing To Another
31 - Hospitals, Alan, & Tattoos!?
32 - Battle Of The Bands Part I
33 - Battle Of The Bands Part II
34 - Lunch, Dates, Dinner, & Just Dance
35 - Too Much To Handle
36 - Simple Mistakes and House Warming Parties
37 - Tonight Was A Bust But Its My Fault
38 - Graduation, Conferences, & Inner Thoughts
39 - Jealously, Interview, Performance, & Ultrasounds
40 - A Successful Day
41 - Confessions and Plane Rides
42 - Interviews
43 - Bad Thoughts & Horrid People
44 - It's All The Little Things
45 - Odd Questions
46 - Family Game Night
47 - Why You Gotta Go And Make Things So Complicated?
48 - A Day Out
49 - Sorry, Not Sorry
50 - Visiting The Depressed Girl
51 - Hopefully
52 - Mistakes
53 - Gone Again
54 - It'll Get Better
55 - Casey, Granger, And Falling For Blair
56 - Feeling Beautiful
57 - In My Car
58 - The Broken Boy
59 - Day One Of Depression
60 - What Just Happened?
61 - Giving Up
62 - L.I.A
63 - One Month Later
64 - Adventure Time
65 - The Wives + 1 + Dani
Harry Styles' Son Part 2
HSS re write

24 - Something About The Sunshine

3.9K 82 16
By MrsBreannaHoran030

Harry, you little fuck! I love you. ^_^ songs on the side. Yes its a Disney song you bitches. P.S. We're gonna start naming the chapters. Someone thought it would be a good idea *cough* Bre *cough* 

Jesse .x

__________________________________

EDWARD'S P.O.V

Everyone was resting together on the towel. My dad had came down with his swimming clothes and a draw string bag with, what I assume, his clothes. Him and my mom have been gone for a good 20 'talking' -I don't even want to know what they are doing and I don't want to know- and I've been contemplating about weather or to talk to Blair about earlier. It now 4 PM so the sun was just about ready to set. 

"Lets make a music video Blair." I said looking at the short black haired girl beside me. 

"What?" 

"We can sing Something About The Sunshine by Sterling Knight & Anna Margaret. We're at a beach and its a nice day. Who's good with editing." 

"Chad." everyone said. 

"Chad would you film and edit it for us?" I asked. 

"Sure." 

"Well lets get started." I said. 

-

Everyone had gone through what to do and we even got a few randoms to squeeze in for a quick buck. I clapped my hands together and looked at everyone. 

"Ready?" They nodded and that when we started. 

MONICA'S P.O.V 

"What did you want to talk about, Harry? We've been walking the whole time." 

"Me. I want to be a better dad. Help." 

"You want me to help you be a dad?" 

"Yes." 

"And why did it take 15 years for you to accept this?" I asked. 

"I don't know just let me try please? Help me."

"When we get back to the group talk to him. Ask him about school, his future, how his day was, sports." 

"Thank you Moni." He said hugging me. I hugged back. 

When we got back to the group everyone cheered. 

"Did we miss something?" I asked. 

"Mom, dad, we made a video. It's awesome. Come look." He said excitedly. I haven't seen him this happy since Disney the first time. We smiled and walked over. 

It started with Ed waking up on a beach towel singing and putting on some Ray Bans,"Wake up to the blue skies. Grab your shades and lets go for a ride." 

Then the screen flipped and he was walking down the boardwalk, high fiving random people and chatting."Breakfest by the ocean. We'll do lunch at Sunset and Vine." Then he winked at the screen and it switched to Blair. Her and Ed were singing but it only showed her. 

She spun in a circle and sang,"Every day's a dream in California. Every night the stars come out to play." Then she put her hands up to her heart in a dreamily way looking up the starts. "Wish that I could always feel this way." 

Then the screen split in two; them both walking down the side walk with people behind them dancing while they sang,"There's something about the sunshine, baby. I'm seeing you in a whole new light. Out of this world for the first time, baby. Oh, its so right." 

Then it showed them walking past each other. Ed turned and looked at her pulling his shades down, smirking. Blair looked at him and winked before walking on singing,"There's something about the sunshine." The guys behind Ed did that bro thing like when a hot girl checks you out they act like 'ooh she likes you man' and Ed sang,"There's something about the sunshine." 

The screen switched to Ed and the other guys he was with and they were surfing while Ed sang,"In Hollywood we're rocking." Then it switched to them laying on towels,"In Malibu we hang out and chill." Then they all crossed their legs at the same time. 

The screen switched to Blair and a bunch of girls trying on clothes. "It's all about the shopping. From Melrose to Beverly Hills." The screen then switched to Ed dancing around Blair while she had her arms folded. She walked away and they started singing again."Everywhere's a dream and now we're in it. I don't wanna paint this town alone." 

Ed ran up to Blair and stopped her. He put Harry's fedora on her head and she giggled while they sang,"When I see your smile I always feel at home." They ran apart and their groups were facing each other while they sang and danced,"There's something about the sunshine, baby. I'm see you in a whole new light. L.A.'s a breeze with the palm tree's swayin'. Oh it's so right." 

They came closer and their forehead were together, Ed hands on her hips while her were around his neck. They were smiling at each other while singing,"Now that you're here it's suddenly clear. The sins coming through. I never knew What ever I do, it's better with you. It's better with you."

They broke apart and B sang the chorus again while Ed sang the back up parts,"There's something about the sunshine, baby (something about it). I'm seeing you in a whole new light (whole new light). Out of this world for the first time, baby (yeah). Oh it's so right (so right)." 

Then they sang the chorus one last time before ending the song with,"There's something about the sunshine." Ed and Blair were walking hand in hand and you could only see their backs. Ed took Harry's fedora off and put it on Blair. They smiled at each other and walked until the screen turned black. Then it showed the ending credits. 

"That was great, son." Harry said throwing his arm over Ed's shoulder.

 "Thanks dad." 

"For the success of today I say we all head for ice cream, on me." Harry said.

"Alright." They all cheered. 

"Race ya." Harry said to Ed. They shook on it and took of when Skyler and Jacob shouted go. 

"Why are you so smiley?" Perrie asked nudging me and winking. 

We were walking slowly behind the others. "Nothing. They are just adorable together." 

"You know, Harry still loves you." She said. 

I sighed,"Perrie, you don't understand what he did." 

"But when you left though. Babe, he wouldn't stop looking for you. Every concert until the last he would search the crowd for you."

"Then what about Carlin?" 

"She was sweet at first but being with Harry landed her a model career and she became a bitch." 

"Oh. Well, its too late anyway." 

"By next year, 2029, You and Harry will be together and married. I know it." 

"Perrie don't get your hopes up. Lord knows I did." 

________________________________

I tried to make the video as descriptive as possible so you could see it in your head or whatever. Anyway massive Happy B-Day to Josh Devine a.k.a. sexy drummer of 1D... turning 22. And Happy Early Birthday to Perrie Louise Edwards!!! Yeah 20 years of Perrie!!! You can get a shout out if you...

VOTE 

COMMENT

FAN

TELL YOUR GRANDMA

NO, DON'T TELL YOUR GRANDMA...MAYBE 

Share this story you little rays of sunshine! Love you all!!! Stay Beautiful

Jesse .x 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28K 372 20
Hi, im Ashley and my boyfriend is 'The Harry Styles' What happens when my dad and Harrys mum get married. How can we be together if we're stepsibling...
159K 6K 26
"Harry, I'm going to catch that damn bouquet." The curls in his hair bounced as he turned my way. A dimple formed on his cheek while he smirked. That...
9.3K 138 15
There are like no harryxreaders out there so I'm making one, this story will take place from 3rd year to 19years later Disclaimer there will be swear...
572K 21.7K 47
What happened when the children of two ex lovers fall in love with each other? Will the lovers rekindle their past? or will it be too awkward for bot...