Thikaana

By Aizakamran25

When two souls meet, who have had different worlds all their lives but right after stumbling upon each other... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Forty One
Forty Two
Forty Three
Forty Four
Forty Five
Forty Six
Forty Seven
Forty Eight
Forty Nine
Fifty
Fifty One
Fifty Two
Fifty Three
Fifty Four
Fifty Five
Fifty Six
Fifty Seven
Fifty Eight
Fifty Nine
Sixty
Sixty One
Sixty Two
Sixty Three
Sixty Four
Sixty Five
Sixty Six
Sixty Seven
Sixty Eight
Sixty Nine
Seventy
Seventy One
Seventy Two
Seventy Three
Seventy Four
Seventy Five
Seventy Six
Seventy Seven
Seventy Eight
Seventy Nine
Eighty
Eighty One
Eighty Two
Eighty Three
Eighty Four
Eighty Five
Eighty Six
Eighty Seven
Eighty Eight
Eighty Nine
Ninety
Ninety One
Ninety Two
Ninety Three
Ninety Four
Ninety Five
Ninety Six
Ninety Seven
Ninety Eight
Ninety Nine
Hundred
Hundred and One
Hundred and Three
Hundred and Four
Hundred and Five
Hundred and Six
Hundred and Seven

Hundred and Two

2K 164 104
By Aizakamran25

Sana slightly stirred as she felt this heaviness in her head and the light filling up the room. She had been having the sleep of her life until now and was in such a deep sleep throughout the night. She had been so happy and so high on everything, literally and metaphorically that she actually slept like a baby the moment she dozed off in his arms.

She was turned to the other side and her back was pressing in to Sidharth's chest and his hands were nicely and warmly wrapped around her.

She wanted to sleep more yet her mind was awake and up now. Despite her closed eyes she could feel the light filling up the room through the curtains and her head slightly throbbing with heaviness. She could also feel his perfect rock solid chest pressed in her back and keeping her secure.

The weight of his arms around her was so much and her entire body was warm because of the weight and heat of his body yet nothing felt nicer and more comfortable than this. So she wanted to take it in and just keep sleeping and sleeping.

She slightly lifted her head up from the pillow and shook it slightly to push the hair under her head back and slammed her head back on the pillow.

When she still couldn't fall asleep, her frown deepened and she kept her fingers on top of his hand and quickly lifted her body up from the mattress to turn around to the other side. The second she kept her fingers on his hand and tried turning around, he immediately straightened up on his back, letting her turn around to his side.

She had her eyes still tightly closed and a frown etched on her forehead as she kept one of her legs on top of his and took her hand to his shoulder, then higher to his pillow, almost cupping his face and neck between her arm and hand. She was now literally snuggled and sticking to his body perfectly. She could breathe him in.

She then again slowly moved her nose on his pillow, right next to his face, sniffing him in.

"Kya hua" he spoke in a very croaked and raspy, sleepy voice after a minute.

He took out his own hand from under the duvet and splayed it around her shoulder and back, holding her close.

The moment she heard his voice, she blinked softly and very barely opened her eyes to look at him. She was literally lying on top of his body.

She was so close to the side of his perfect face. She could see every little inch of skin on the side of his face, the beard on it, everything.  His eyes were still closed.

"Mmmm" she hummed as she pressed her lips to his jaw.

"Dukh raha hai sar?"

"Mhm"  she frowned as she rubbed her nose lightly on his cheek.

He wordlessly lifted his hand from her back and took the pads of his fingers in the back of her hair, pressing softly.

A small sigh instantly left her lips at that.
She pressed another small kiss to his ear.

His lips slightly curved up in a very small smile but his eyes were still closed while his fingers sweetly and softly pressed the back of her head.
He remained silent for another two minutes before slowly speaking up

"Tou nahi charhani thi na itni bhaang phir bewdi" he rasped, teasing her.

Her eyes shot open at that and she gasped loudly as she moved her face back to look at him.

His eyes were still closed but his lips had a small naughty smile on them.

"Ahaaaan" she whined, cutely staring at him.

When he still didn't say anything, she cupped his chin, trying to pull his face towards her.

She pouted softly.

"Tou aap ne kyun chadaayi?" she teased him.

She knew he was going to open his eyes at that.
But he didn't. His smile widened.

He knew what she was wanting, for him to look at her, so he didn't.

"Mene kahan chadhayi" he smirked.

"Chadhayi aap ne" she said softly, nuzzling her nose on his cheek.

"Mhm. Bilkul bhi nahi" he teased.

She moved her face back and whined.

"Ahaaaaan...chadhaayi" she complaint.

"Tu ne mujhe zabardasti chadhwayi. Farak hai dono main" he teased.

Her eyes lit up and she bit her lower lip.

"Tou aap ne kyun pi phir? Na peete" she teased as her fingers caressed his chin.

"Jab tu ghundo ki tarah mujhe darra dhamka rahi thi, tou aur kya karta?" he retorted making her giggle softly.

She was so smitten by this man. So in love with him. She couldn't stop staring at his beautiful face.

But why was he teasing her so much and not opening his eyes. She wanted to look at him so much. Especially after the night they had.

"Mhmm" she hummed as she peppered small kisses all across his jaw.

His fingers started pressing harder in to her skull, relieving her.

"Par tu apni baat kar. Mujhe tou koi nasha nahi Chadha. Koi sar war nahi dukh raha mera. Ek dam theek hoon main" he teased.

"Acha jeeee? Aaaye baray jhoote, theek hoon main. Koi theek nahi they kal. Itnay nashe mai they. faaltu mat bolo ab" she giggled. 

"Oh really? Kya kia mene aisa jo tujhe laga main nashe main tha? Bilkul theek tha main. Sab yaad hai mujhe. Aisa kya kia mene. Bol" he smirked in a low voice.

Her cheeks and neck heated up remembering his actions and intensity last night.

"Kiyaaa" she whispered shyly.

"Kya kia? Kuch bhi tou nahi" he teased.

She kept staring at his face and then blushed.

"Gande bacho waale kaam" she whispered shyly.

He smirked.

"Ahan? Konse gande bacho waale kaam kiye? Kuch bhi tou nahi kia" he replied huskily.

She could her entire body heating up so much.

The feeling of him rubbing himself over her was tingling her entire body still. She wanted to hide away in a corner and also feel it all again.

"Kiyaa" she whispered shyly, her fingers pressing in to his chin.

"Acha? Kya kiya aisa mene?" he whispered back.
"Aapko nahi pata?" she blushed.

He couldn't wait or tease her any longer.
Just when she was least expecting and was softly staring at his face, he urgently opened up his eyes, turned around towards her, pushed her hand down from his chin and quickly towered over her.

Sana's eyes slightly widened at the suddenness and her heart raced as a small gasp left her lips.
He looked so hot and dreamy. His hair were such a mess. His eyes, so dark, so intense, so sleepy.

He looked addictive.

"Haan tou? Agar apni honay wali biwi k sath thore bohat gande kaam kar bhi liye, tou uss main kya problem hai?" he rasped right on top of her lips, his warm breaths fanning her lips.

He could hear the thumping of her heart. His eyes were literally boring in to hers.
Her face turned red hearing that but her heart flipped with excitement.

"Koi problem nahi hai" she whispered back shyly, her eyes trying to keep up with his intense stare.

His lips curved up slightly.

"Aur wese bhi. Tu mere saath thi hi kahan raat ko. You were with your secret boyfriend, weren't you? You were busy having fun with him. Sab pata hai mujhe. Zada maasoom mat ban" he rasped, his dark eyes flickering from her eyes to her lips and back to her eyes.

She giggled softly at that.

Dear God, how precious was she. He was so so close to her face, right on top of it. He could literally see every little pore on her skin and he was so taken by her simplicity, her beauty. Even right after waking up. the most beautiful girl ever.

"Zada hi time nahi de rahi tu apne boyfriend ko? Looks like I'll have to punish you" he teased with a small smirk.

She gasped softly.

She was about to play along but then she just stopped and stared at his face for a few seconds and then spoke again softly

"Mm. wo apni jaga. Par...I missed you. My husband to be. I always miss you. No one like you" she pouted sweetly, melting his heart on a fucking pan.

He smiled softly at that and lifted his fingers moving her hair away from her eyes.

His eyes were just roaming her face and her neck when his eyes fell on something else.

She saw how his smile fell and his eyes narrowed down.

"The fuck Sana"

"Ky..kya hua" she asked in a small voice.

"Ye" he lifted her wrist and started at the red marks on it.

"Fuck"

She followed his gaze and gasped softly.

"Nahi wo.."

"Shit. Was I that harsh? Fuck. This is so red" he said in a small voice as he inspected her wrist.

It wasn't very bad but yes, it had soft red lines on it. Exactly where his fingers had held her last night.

"Bebu.." she said in a small voice.

She could see his fallen and serious face as he kept staring at her wrists and rubbing them softly.

Before she could speak again, he lifted himself up slightly from her body and grabbed her other wrist too. It was the same. It had faded red lines on it.

"BC. Kya kar raha tha main" he said in a low but angry voice.

She sighed.

"Sidhaaarth. Idhar dekho. Itna bhi kuch nahi hai" she said.

He looked at her face and sighed.

"Pagal hai? Kitna laal hogaya. I held your wrists so tightly and for so long. Gadha" he chided himself guiltily.

She giggled at his tone and how angry he was at himself.

She smiled softly as she admired his sullen face while he was still inspecting her wrists.

"See. This is why I say. There is no one like you. No one like my Sidharth. Ever. No secret boyfriend, n body" she said confidently.

He looked at her and his eyes and face softened at that. He sighed softly.

"Tch ye sab mat bol abhi" he said.

"Kyun nahi roka mujhe uss waqt? Pagal hai tu. Kyun nahi bola that it's hurting?" he asked softly.

She just smiled at him.

"Because it wasn't" she said.

"Bakwas mat kar. It's so fucking red. I had such a tight grip. Roka kyun nahi ? Kyun karti hai tina pyaar? Rokna chahiye tha, aur agar na rukta tou do chamaat lagane chahiye they k choro mera haath" he said angrily.

She laughed at that.

"Kyunki aap mere guggguuuu muggguuu hoooo" she gritted her teeth as she lovingly cupped his face between her hands tightly, puckering his lips out.
He looked so cute. Like a grumpy kid.

"Aur iss liye karti hoon itna pyaar kyunki aap ho. Mera Sidharth. There's no one like you" she smiled sweetly.

He was just quietly staring in to her beautiful eyes that were shining with love for him. what else was he supposed to say to her now? He was just so taken by her. She was unreal.

He slowly grabbed both her hands from his face and lowered them down.

He then pressed soft kisses to both her wrists. His beard slightly tickling her skin.

"Pagal" he said softly as he looked at her.

She was still just smiling at him.

"Mera bacha hai tu pagal sa" he said with such softness and love, she lost her fucking mind at that.
"Ahaaaaan.. mene kaha hai na...aisay itnay pyaar se mat bola karo, mujhe kuch hota hai" she pouted.

"Shhh. Kuch nahi hota" he rasped as he bent and took her lower lip between his teeth, tugging at it softly.

"Abhi theek hai?" he asked softly as he moved away and wiped her lips.

She nodded, giving him a small smile.

"Kal kya mastiyaan kar rahi thi, hmm?" he tried being stern but his voice and smile was way too soft making her giggle.

Her eyes were sparkling right now and she had her lower lip tightly tucked under her teeth as she giggled sheepishly on being caught.

He too had this beautiful soft smile on his lips while his dark eyes roamed every inch of her face and her eyes.

"Mene mana kia tha na bhaang peene se. Phir kyun pi?" he asked in a whisper.

He was smiling so much.

"Mene nahi pi. Mujhe sheena ne zabardasti pilaayi na" she said softly.

He smiled wider.

"Aur tu ne mujhe zabardasti pila di. Kitna roka mene, par madam sun hi nahi rahi thi kal. Bohat mastiyaan charh rahi thi na tujhe, abhi batata hoon" he tried scaring her but his voice was so soft and so full of love as he bent lower.

She giggled as her eyes slightly widened at his threat.

He bent and before she knew, he took a small chunk of her cheek between his teeth while his fingers went to her stomach and started tickling.
Sana's breath hitched and she laughed so loudly.

Her hands quickly holding his back as she pushed her head deeper in to the pillow and laughed.

Her laugh filled up the entire room and his heart couldn't be happier.
He too ended up laughing with the way she was laughing, so fully.

"Ba...Basss...bassssss..pleaseee" she tried stopping him between her loud giggles.

He removed his teeth from her cheek and peppered countless kisses all over her cheek while his fingers finally slowed down on her stomach.
"Bas" she was literally panting.

He finally had mercy on her and removed his hand from her stomach as he looked at her face. Her eyes were closed and her cheeks were suddenly so red. She was panting for air and her hair was all over her face.

He smiled.

He sweetly pushed her hair away from her face and bent down kissing her chin.

She slowly opened her eyes as her breathing normalised.

"Hi" he smiled.
"Hiii" she blushed.
"Had fun yesterday?" he asked.
"Sooooo sooo much. It was the besttttt" she smiled.

He smiled hearing that.

"I'm so glad. I did too. After so many years. I was with this absolutely gorgeous sexy stunning girl yesterday for Holi. She made it so fucking special" he rasped as his fingers softly caressed her face.

Her heart raced and she gave him a shy smile.

"Mhmm? Who was that?" she asked softly as she ran her fingers through his disheveled hair.

"Why should I tell? Tu mujhe apne secret boyfriend k baray main batati hai kya? Main kyun bataun. Ye meri bhi secret girlfriend ho sakti hai na" he teased.

She smiled and quickly took her hands behind his nape and circled them, pulling him lower on to herself.

"No no no. Aapki koi secret girlfriend wirlfirend nahi ho sakti. Samjhe?? Bas sirf main. Aapki Sana. Aapka baby. Aapki honay waali biwi" she said confidently and with a shy smile.

His heart raced so much hearing that. He was just so happy. It was something very small, but it mattered so much to him. The confidence in her voice.

Although they were both just teasing and playing around with one another but the confidence with which she said that meant everything to him. they had come so so far. His baby had truly come such a long way.

She was no longer reluctant or shy to exercise her rights on him. she knew who and what she was to him and that nobody on earth could ever come close to that for him and so she said it with such ease and confidence. It warmed his entire soul.

He gave her a beautiful heartfelt smile at that and kissed her lips softly, sucking very softly and moving away way too quickly, much to her dismay.

"Always my baby. My beautiful wife to be. Always and only you baba" he repeated.

She smiled.

"By the way" he rasped.

"As much as I love how messy and absolutely sexy you look like this, covered in color, you need to wash it off. Warna asaani se nahi utrey ga" he said as his eyes roamed her bare neck and collarbone that were covered with faded colors.

Even her cheeks.

She giggled.

"You too my hot pilot. Saara rang abhi bhi laga hua hai" she said as he removed her hand from his nape and wiped the faded color from his cheek and the side of his neck.

"Waapis aa kar dhona yaad hi nahi raha" she said.

"Mhm. Because we were busy doing other things" he rasped.

She blushed.

"BC abhi bhi yakeen nahi araha mujhe k kitna gadha ho sakta hoon main" he said.

She laughed.

"Haww kyunnn"

"How the fuck did I not notice that the condoms were finishing. Ek dam set aur ready ho k maidaan main kood gaya aur htyaar lena bhool hi gaya" he rolled his eyes making Sana giggle loudly.

"Budhuuuu" she laughed.
"Whaaaat? I'm right" he said.

She laughed some more as her fingers sweetly caressed his jaw.

"Bebu?" she called him out softly.

He raised his eyebrows.

"Wo..raat ko...kyunki aap Htyaar lena bhool gaye aur..aap sahi waali jang nahi larh paaye" she giggled hearing her own explanation.

"Tou..matlab wo...aapke liye...I mean..mujhe tou aap ne khush kar dia, you took care of me like always..par aapka kya..aap ko bhi tou...I mean..how did you control..I mean..ek dam..itna paas ho kar and not doing.." she blushed way too hard as she said what she did.

His eyes darkened.

"Not doing what" he rasped in a low voice.

She bit her lower lip.

"Wohi...I mean...aaap ne mere liye itna kia ...par..aap ne khud tou.."

"Shhh" he pressed a chaste kiss to her mouth.

"Nashe mai tha shayd issi liye itna feel nahi hua k kitna mushkil ho sakta hai mere liye. Because I was high, I think it was easier to distract myself. Plus, I was high on something else" he said.

"What" she whispered.

"Taking care of you. Pleasuring you. That's what got me off last night. Just being so fucking close and yet holding back was sexy in its own way. I loved how it felt. The sensation. The closeness.

Your reactions. Your pleasure. It turned me on and also took care of me. I didn't really feel the need to do something for my own release. This was pretty hot itself" he explained in a sexy voice.

She was so red in the face. She couldn't believe the conversation they were just having but yet, it felt like the most intimate and natural thing ever. After all, it was them. It was her Sidharth.

And this is what the most special thing about their relationship. Not from today but from day one. He gave her such a safe and comfortable space, that she could literally share anything with him.

She could have all sorts of conversations with him like they were nothing because of how confident, safe and secure he made her feel. She sometimes felt that he literally gave birth to a new Sana since she met him.

He taught her so much, he opened her up to a whole new world, he showed her a new life altogether.

She silently pulled him down and pressed her lips on his, taking them for a soft slow kiss.

His own eyes fell close as his perfect girl took his lower lip in between hers and sucked softly. She softly bit his lips and then soothed it by running her tongue over it.

"Pata hai kitni pagal hoon main aapke liye?" she whispered as they moved apart.

He looked at her and smiled softly, moving her hair away from her eyes.

"I know. Ek dam pagal hai. Sab se pagal" he said it with so much love.

"I love you Sidharth" she said it as softly and purely as she could.

His breath hitched. Although it wasn't something she hadn't said to him before. She said it so much. All the time. In way more detail and with so many endearments and love but this? It still felt so fucking special. Because he could sense the intensity, the depth and the meaning in this one line and how she said it.

"My baby. I love you" he smiled rubbing his thumb over her cheek bone softly.

"Pata bhi hai kitne pyaare ho aap? Kitna khush karte ho mujhe? Har roz, har din, har second" she said softly.

He just smiled at that.

She knew his back must be hurting by now with the way he was bent over her since so long.

She wordlessly pushed at his shoulders softly, making him turn and lie back on the mattress. And before he knew, she turned to face him and lifted herself up on her elbow, towering over him.

"Mere gande bachay" she said lovingly as she ran her fingers through his hair.

He had his hands clasped together on his stomach as he looked up at her and let her love him.
She then bent and pressed a long kiss to his forehead making his smile grow wider.

"I can't have enough of you. I can't stop loving you. Mujhe bas kha jaana hai aapko" she mumbled as she peppered kisses all over his forehead, then his closed eyes. 

He opened her eyes to look at her.

"Only if I could explain to you how crazy I am for you all the fucking time. You're my drug. Sab se pehle tou jaa kar main condoms le k aata hoon. BC iss dafa das dabbay ek saath laa k rakhunga. Never taking this risk again" he sulked making her giggle.

His eyes then turned darker as he looked at her glowing face.

"I'm then coming for you and having my fill of you. Right away" he said with such command and passion, her entire body tingled.

She gave him a beautiful shy smile as she ran her fingers through his thick hair, softly ruffling and caressing them as she stared at his beautiful intense face with a soft serene smile. He too was staring up at her beautiful face quietly, taking in the peace her closeness and her fingers in his hair were bringing to his heart.

"Sidhaarthh" she called softly after a minute.

Since he was already staring up at her face, he just blinked softly.

"Wo na..mujhe kuch poochna tha" she pouted softly.

"Kya baba" he asked as he grabbed her fingers from his hair and kissed them softly, putting them back in his hair.

She gave him a small smile as she started ruffling his hair again.

"Aaap..hamesha aisay hi rahoge na mere saath?" she asked.

He frowned slightly.

"Matlab..abhi jese ho mere saath, hamesha aisay hi rahoge na? kabhi tang tou nahi aao gen a? bore tou nahi ho ge?" she pouted as her fingers ruffled his hair.

He was just quietly looking at her.

"Khabardaar agar mujhse bore huay ya tang aaye kabhi tou. Khabardaar agar kabhi ye socha k chalo ab tou isey shaadi hogayi hai, ye biwi ban gayi hai ab isey bas side mai utha k phenk dou" she warned him cutely with a stern glare and her eyes boring in to his.

He wanted to throw his head and laugh out loud and also grab her and kiss her senseless but he decided to play along and tease her a little. He stifled his laugh and kept looking at her seriously.

"Tch..arey fuck. Shit. Tujhe kese pata laga k yahi tou main karne wala hoon shadi k baad? How did you find out dammit? Yahi tou hai mera plan. K tujhe utha k side mai phenk dene waala hoon" he said as seriously as he could.

Her eyes widened slightly and then she pouted , wanting to giggle at his seriousness.

"Ahaaaan tang nahi karooo" she quickly bent down and wrapped both her hands around his face and neck, cupping them in her arms and resting the side of her own face on top of his forehead.

She was now smiling.

He was almost muffled because of how her face was on him but he sighed and smiled, wrapping his hand around her waist.

"Gadhiii. Idhar dekh" he said.

She lifted her face up from his face and looked at him, smiling sheepishly.

"Pagal hai? Kahan kahan se aatay hain tujhe ye ideas? Kahan phenku ka utha kar tujhe? Jahan bhi phenku ga, khud bhi tere saath wahin jaa k girunga. Tang aanay kahan de gi tu khud se. har time tou mere sar pe hoti hai, space tou deti nahi saans tak lene ki, tang anay ka mauqa kahan de gi" he teased with a small smirk on his lips.

She giggled at that and bent down, pressing small kisses all over his face.

"Haaaan haaan haaan nahi dooongi space kyunki aap mere ho...mele nanuuuu bachuuu mele guddduuu hooo" she gritted her teeth as she marked his entire face with loud kisses making him laugh softly and hold her waist tighter.

She finally lifted her lips from his face and looked at him, smiling softly while her fingers caressed his face.

"I knowww. Bas aisay hi aapko tang kar rahi thi bebu. Pata hai kal Ankita mujhe kya bol rahi thi?" she said looking in to his eyes.

His eyes were constantly roaming her entire face closely, as if he was drinking every inch of her in.

"Kya" he rasped as he moved her hair away from her eyes and tucked it behind her ear.

"Wo na mujhe darra rahi thi k haan beta yahi time hota hai iss mai jitna enjy karna hai kar le, shaadi k baad tou sab badal jata hai and this and that" she rolled her eyes softly.

He saw how unbothered and calm she seemed. He smiled.

"Mhm? Then?" he asked.

She looked at him and raised her eyes at him.

"Then what?"

"Didn't that scare or upset you? Kya kaha tu ne usey phir?" he asked.

She laughed.

"Main kyun darne lagi bhala. Balke uske mu pe ye baat sunte hi zor se hans dia mene, uski ek dam bolti hi band hogayi bechari ki" she giggled making him smile.

He was so amused by her.

"Really? Kya kaha tu ne aisa?" he asked softly.

She gave him a smile and placed a sweet kiss to his forehead.

"Wohi kaha jo sach hai" she smiled.

She took her fingers to his temple and started playing with the hair there as she spoke.

"I told her k iss baat ka mujhe koi darr nahi hai. Mene usey samjahaya k hum dono, main aur aap, we aren't like any other couple so there's no chance of any such thing happening with us" she smiled confidently while her fingers tugged and ruffled the hair at his temple.

His eyes slightly narrowed and he gave her an amused yet knowing smile.

"Really? Why so?" he wanted to hear her take.
"Mhmm" she nodded.

"Mene usey bataya k hum dono k liye shaadi se pehle wo sab fancy cheezain matter nahi karti.

Wo sab bari bari dates, expensive gifts, ghoomna phirna, wo har waqt ka charm regarding each other, wo sab humare liye matter nahi karta kyunki even during this period, sirf we both know na k hum ne kitni mushkilein uthayi hain bebu to be with each other and how much we cherish this now.

This togetherness, even this moment right now, jahan hum bas lete huay baatein kar rahay hain peacefully, ya jahan sirf main aapke upar sar rakh k leti hoti hoon and aapki ungliyaan mere baalon main hoti hain and we are not even talking, even those moments.

They are everything to us. Haina? So I told her k hum abhi iss period main bhi sab mundane everyday life ki hi cheezain karte hain, nothing fancy and so shaadi k baad ya abhi, it will always be the same for us" she said softly staring in to his dark eyes.

"I told her k pehli baat tou ye k hum abhi bhi sab normal cheezain hi karte hain and we cherish and enjoy the normalcy of everyday life with each other aur shaadi k baad bhi sab wese hi hoga kyunki humare liye wo sab bari cheezain matter hi nahi karti, humare liye sorf ek doosre ka sath hona matter karta hai phir wo jese aur jahan bhi ho. And doosri baat ye k aap mujh se bore ho k tou dikhao, baal kheench kar ghussa kar k wapis le kar aaungi apne paas. Samjhe?" she warned him in a low voice.

Dear God. His heart was racing like a maniac for this girl. She aroused him in ways that were unknown and inexplicable to him.

Before she knew, he harshly wrapped his fist around her hair and pulled her down on top of him. She gasped at the suddenness.

Their noses were almost brushing together and her hair were touching his face as she stared in to his dark eyes.

"How can I ever tell you what you are and what you to me baby? You're beyond perfection. Perfection isn't even a word in front of you.  I'm so fucking aroused by your mind and how you think and perceive everything. So fucking perfect.

My Sana. Tujh se bore ho k jaunga kahan? Tere bina kuch hai hi nahi meri zindagi main" he rasped as his dark eyes slowly flickered down to her gasping and parted lips and before she could respond, he lifted his own head from the pillow and pressed his lips to hers.

Her eyes fell closed and a small whimper left her throat with the way his rough and strong lips sucked on to her lips and bit them. she quickly took her hands and cupped his face in between her fingers as his teeth and lips grazed against her soft lips.

She was gasping as soon as they parted away.

"I love you so fucking much bebu. So much. It hurts. My perfect husband to be. I can't wait" she whispered on top of his lips.

He gave her a small smile and she bent and pecked his lips again.

She then gave him a long sweet kiss on his forehead and moved away, caressing his hair and face.

"Chalo ab aap freshen up ho jao aur main apne Sidharth k liye sab se acha nashta banati hoon. Okayyyy? Phir saath beth k khayenge aur bohaaaaaaaaat saari baatein bhi karenge. Arey haaan sach yaad aya" she gasped as her eyes widened slightly at the realization.

"Aapki next flight kab hogi Bebu?" she asked him in a small voice but she made sure to not look too sad.

And she wasn't even too sad either. Because after everything that just happened, and after he was on the verge of losing his job, she didn't ever want to show her sadness over him going for a flight.

She knew what it meant to him and from now onwards she never wanted him to feel bad or guilty about having to leave her behind. She wanted to send him off happily. 

He smiled at his beautiful baby and grabbed his hand in his, softly kissing her fingers.

"Guess what?" he said.
"Kyaa"

"I'm not flying until the next week now" he smiled.

His smile widened as her eyes widened way too much and she gasped loudly.

"SACHHH?" she almost screamed.

He laughed and nodded.

"Haan baba. Basically after everything that just happened, mere CEO ne mujhe kal wapis atay huay bola that I should take the week off and just stay at home and relax" he told her softly.

Her eyes and her entire face was suddenly lit up like a thousand waltz bulb.

"OH MY GODDDD BEBUUUU" she screamed and fell on top of him, hugging him tightly.
He laughed and wrapped his own hands around her.

"Oh My Godddd I'm sooo soo sooo happpyy Sidharthhhh" she squealed as she lifted her face up and peppered his entire face with loud kisses making him laugh harder.

"Haaaye aaap...aaap ek hafta ghar pe hogeeee I'm...OMG it will be so so much funnnnn hum kitna maza karengeeee...main saara time aapko chipak k rahungi samjhe. Ek second k liye bhi nahi hanta mujheeeee...eeehhhhh" she couldn't contain her excitement and relief.

"Haaan haaaan baba, araamse ar...okayy" he couldn't even complete what he was saying because of how loudly she was pressing kisses to his lips, his cheeks, every single spot she could find on his face and neck. 

She finally moved away from his face and breathed loudly. She was panting because of how much she just exerted. But her eyes and face?
They were literally sparkling with happiness and excitement.

He gave her a big smile and sweetly tucked her hair behind her ear and caressed her flushed cheeks.

"Shhhh araamse" he told her as she started breathing normally now.

She gave him a big smile and grabbed his hand from her face, wrapped her own hands around it and kissed it softly.

"Sidharth I'm so so soooo happy k aap ek hafta ghar pe honay waale ho. I'm so thankful to your boss. He is the besttttt. Kitna maza aayega" she beamed with happiness and then threw herself down in his arms again, hugging him.

He tilted his face and placed a long kiss to the side of her face and wrapped his own arms around her tightly.

Little did she know, he had other plans for this week.

***********

It had been an hour now and they were both showered and changed in to a fresh pair of clothes. Sana was literally beaming with happiness and excitement. She couldn't stop humming as she worked around the kitchen, preparing breakfast for them.

She was making Aloo Parathas as Sidharth had told her that he wouldn't have lunch now so they decided to just go for brunch instead.

Sidharth too had taken a shower after her and he too was finally clean from all the colors from yesterday. He was now all wet clean and yummy in a black t-shirt and shots. He had just spoken to his mom on the call and was now just sitting in the lounge going through his emails while she worked in the kitchen.

"The smell is amazing baby. Bohat bhook lag rahi hai maa kasam" he said as he looked at her in the kitchen.

She looked up at him and gave him a big smile.

"Bas do minute aur. Abhi ready ho rahay hain babyyy" she gave him a cute bunny smile.

His eyes softened at that. He kept staring at her softly as she went back to her work.

She was so unreal she was his angel. So precious, so childlike, so beautiful. Seeing her so relaxed, happy and chirpy meant everything to him. Only he knew how much had he longed and yearned to see her this happy again. His beautiful Sana was glowing since the proposal. And that made his heart and soul so happy and content.

He was so grateful for not waiting any longer and just proposing.

"Chaaaalo agaya khaanaaa" her voice broke his thoughts after a minute as he saw her walking towards him with a big tray in her hand, trying hard to balance it.

He instantly clicked his tongue and stood up, rushing towards her.

"Tch pagal mujhe kyun nahi bulaya" he chided her softly as he quickly grabbed the heavy tray from her hands.

"Aisay gir sakti thi na. Pagal" he said softly as he walked towards the sofa.

She smiled at that.

They settled on the sofa as he kept the tray in front of them on the center table.

Sana quickly made his plate and before he knew, she brought a bite of paratha covered with some achaar and chutney in front of his mouth.

"Mmmm wow. So fucking good. Your hands are magical" he said as he devoured his food.
She giggled happily and quickly placed a sweet kiss to his cheek.

She went on to eating her own paratha.

"Sidhaaarth Maa kya keh rahi thin? Kesi hain wo? Humain unke paas phir se jaana hoga. Kal tou hum ne unke saath sahi se time guzaara hi nahi" she said as she ate.

"Yeah we will. She was okay. She was still in a daze about yesterday. She was so happy. She still can't believe that it's actually happening" he chuckled.

Sana's heart raced and she quickly lifted her hand and stared at her sparkling ring.

"I know Sidharth. Kyunki mujhe bhi abhi tak yakeen nahi araha sachiiiii. This still seems like a dream" she mumbled.

"Pagal baby" he shook his head smiling at her.

They were finally done with their brunch and Sidharth was now lying down on the sofa, skimming through the TV while Sana kept everything away in the kitchen and washed her hands. She was dying to be in his arms.
Sidharth had remembered something while eating and is eyes had lit up remembering it. He didn't want to bring it up while they were eating. He waited patiently for her to first eat properly and then decided to bring it up.

Sana washed her hands, wiped her wet hands over her shirt and walked up to him.

Sidharth was lying down on the sofa, with his head resting on the cushion against the arm of the sofa, his legs were kept on one another and one of his hands were resting behind his head.
As soon as he saw her, he gave her a smile and switched the TV off.

"Aaja" he smiled as he opened his arm for her and moved further inside the sofa, trying to make some space for her.

She smiled and quickly took her slippers off and got on the sofa in the kittle space next to him.
She quickly lied down and kept her legs on top of his and rested her hand across his torso while she kept her own face on his chest after kissing his cheek.

"Mm" she smiled as she closed her eyes and just took in the peace and calm of being snuggled up in his arms.

He smiled and placed a small kiss at the top of her head and wrapped his own hand around her.
They were quietly lying like that for a minute when he spoke softly.

"Sana"
"Hmmm"

"I just remembered something a while ago" he rasped.

"Kya"

"Humaari ek baat beech mai reh gayi thi dou din pehle kitchen main, right before I got that call from my CEO" he said softly.

She frowned as she tried remembering what he was talking about.

She slowly lifted her face up from his chest and was just about to ask him.

"Kya ba.." she said but then stopped.

Shit. She remembered and her eyes slightly widened as she looked at his face.

He had a very small smirk on his lips and his intense eyes were boring in to her face.

"Ky..kya konsi baat" she mumbled softly, trying to act nonchalant.

"Wohi baat jo uss din beech mai reh gayi thi baby. Where you had to tell me something" he rasped.

She could feel her heart racing and her cheeks heating up slightly.

"Uhh..konsi...mujhe koi aisi baat yaad nahi hai...wo...wo sab choro naa Sidharth, mujhe hug kar k letna hai naa" she tried distracting him by lowering her head back on his chest.

He smiled.

"Sanaa"
"Mmm" she rubbed her nose on his chest.

"Upar dekh baba" he commanded.

She slowly lifted her face again.

"You were telling me something that you couldn't the night you called me up in Amsterdam. Remember?" he said softly staring in to her innocent eyes.

Her heart as hammering in her chest. She could feel her cheeks turning red. How was she supposed to tell him that. She could, but she was shy. How could she tell him how desperate she was feeling for him during that time.

"Si..dharth..k..konsi baat" she barely whispered.

She looked so fucking beautiful in that moment. Her big innocent eyes were staring back at him.

"Hey. Shhh. Relax" he calmed her down softly as he lifted his hand and tucked her hair behind her ear and caressed her face.

"Uss raat jab tu ne mujhe call ki thi. You spoke about everything that you could think of. Except what you really wanted to speak about. Haina?" he rasped.

Her heart was so wild. How did he figure that out.

"I felt that there's more than you are letting on. Mujhe aisa laga jese kuch aur bhi tha jo tu batana ya kehna chahti thi par nahi keh rahi thi. Kya tha baba?" he asked.

She gulped.

"Wo..main" she whispered.

"Tch..come here" he quickly pulled her lower and softly sucked on to her lower lip, making her whimper in his hold.

He then placed a soft kiss to it.

"Relax" he told her.

They could both hear the loud thumping of her heart.

"Wo...main ..I was just really missing you..aur mujhe bas aap se baat karni thi na" she pouted softly.
He smiled and rubbed her lower lip.

"Mhm and?"

"Wo...bas..muj...mujhe...ajeeb sa lag raha tha uss time" she whispered.

"Kya ajeeb baba"

"Wo..mujhe...I was missing you Sidharth..badly...har tarah se..I just..needed you at that moment" she whispered.

His smile suddenly faltered and his eyebrows furrowed slightly in concern.

"Kya hogaya tha baby? Were you okay?"

"I was...it was just that...mujhe...bas...bohat.."

"Bohat kya meri jaan" he encouraged her softly.

"Aap..aapki..zaroorat mehsoos ho rahi thi...I just needed you...I was missing you and...I wanted..it" she whispered as softly as she could and sucked her breath the minute she uttered it out.
Her entire face was so red and flushed.

His breath hitched. Fuck.

"Sana..my baby" he rasped as he caressed her lips and chin softly.

"Wo mene phone iss liye kiya tha..ky...kyunki...mujhe aap se baat karni thi...wo uss tarah ki baatein karni thin a...gandi gandi waali" she mumbled quickly and covered her face with both her hands.

She was so shy and flustered saying it out loud to him.

Fucking hell. His baby? She called him because she wanted to dirty talk. His eyes instantly widened as he realized. Oh fuck.

That is why she was asking about what he was wearing and telling him what she was wearing and then talking about Bali and their bed. Oh crap.

He quickly looked at her and his face softened. What was she? She was just so fucking precious. His sweetest little heart.

"Sana. Baba look at me" he said as softly as he could.

She just shook her head. He smiled.

"Please my love" he said as he kept his hand slowly on her hands.

She lowered down her hands from her face but had her eyes still closed as she sat there blushing like a bride.

"You wanted to talk dirty?" he whispered in a thick heavy voice.

She silently nodded ass he bit her lower lip.

"Tou bola kyun nahi?"

"I..was shy naaa" she mumbled.

"Acha abhi mujhe dekhe gi" he said.

"Mhmmm...mujhe kuch kuch hota hai na" she whispered.

"Tou main hoon na yahan uss kuch kuch ka khayal karne k liye baby" he said.
Sana's entire body was tingling.

She sighed softly and opened her eyes, slowly lifting them up to look at him. His face and eyes were so intense and passionate but so full of love.
She slowly cupped his cheek and caressed it.

"Mene kitna miss kiya...itna zada. Mujhe...pata nahi kya ajeeb sa ho raha tha bebu..mujhe bas wohi sab sooj raha tha aur..bas ussi sab ki thoughts chal rahi thi...and all I wanted was..just you" she confessed softly.

His heart was literally slipping out of his chest at her innocent confessions.

"Baby..oh god. You'll kill me" he rasped.

She giggled softly and bent lower on top of his chest. She softly nuzzled her nose against his.

"Shhhh" she whispered.
"Fuckkk..condoms" he whispered.

Sana giggled harder at that.

"Tu itna miss kar rahi thi?" he rasped.

She quickly nodded.

"Hud se zaada. Aur aap...budhuuu kahin k...mene kitna koshish ki wo sab baatein karne ki aur aap mujhe saray huay khadooso jese replies de rahay they" she complain softly.

He chuckled and bit her lower lip slightly.

"Ssss" she winced.

"Tou baba mujhe kya pata tha k tu kya karna chah rahi hai. I mean, main uss waqt tere shakal bhi nahi dekh sakta than a, so how was I supposed to understand.

Plus I was already distracted aur upar se tu aisi ajeeb ajeeb baatein kar rahi thi k kya pehna hua hai aap ne. aur mene aapka favorite night suit pehna hai. Bali mai wo raat kitni achi thi.." he  rolled his eyes as he cutely imitated her.

"Aisay sab tooti phooti baatein bolegi tou mujhe kahan samajh ayegi k tu kya kehna chah rahi hai gadhi" he said sweetly.

She giggled at that as she cupped his face sweetly.
"Uske baad kya kia ohir tu ne?" he rasped in a thick voice.

Her smile fell and she gulped.

"Kuch bhi nahiiii"

"Mhm? Tu already uss waqt kitni frustrated thi aur phir agar tera mann itna kar raha tha for sex...so what did you do then? How did you distract yourself?" he asked in a low husky voice.

Sana's entire body felt like she was being electrocuted. All she wanted was to just hide away from him.

"Mmmm shhhh" she said as she quickly bent lower and pressed her nose to his jaw.

"I wanna know Sana. Kese distract kia tu ne khud ko phir?" he whispered.

"Sidhaaarth shhhh...wo...wo choro naa...ye sab kyun keh rahay ho...wo kyun jaana hai" she mumbled.

She was still hiding her face between his jaw and neck while her hand still cupped his other cheek.

"I wanna know because it's you. And I have every right to know. Tell me. Come on. Good girl" he commanded her in such a dominating passionate voice, she literally melted.

"I..mene..wohi kiya jo...aap karte ho mere liye" she whispered softly and pressed a small kiss to his jaw.

"What Sana. Main kya karta hoon" he rasped.
His own fingers were now tugging and ruffling her hair softly.

"Bebu" she whispered shyly.

Her heart was racing like she had just ran a marathon. Her breaths were coming in small gasps.

"Baby it's just me. Your Sidharth. Mujhe nahi bataye gi kya?" he said softly.

She tightened her fingers around his cheek and pressed another hot kiss to his jaw, then one to his neck.

"I..touched myself...aapko soch kar" she whispered in a thick voice right next to his ear.
His eyes widened and his breath stuck inside his throat. Fuck.

"Fucking hell Sana. Are you? Are you for real? You did what? Fuck, come here. I have to look at you" he commanded urgently as he tugged at her hair slightly and tried pulling her out of his neck.

She heard the urgency and the intensity in his voice. she knew he won't listen a no right now so she quickly lifted herself up and bravely met his intense gaze with hers.

"Sana...you..you unarm me. Completely" he rasped as he stared at her shy and red face and eyes.

She was constantly biting down on her lower lip.

"Repeat what you just said" he commanded intensely.

"Sidh.."

"Repeat it" he commanded again.

She felt like she would just pass out. He was suddenly so intense and so dominating.

"Mene..I touched myself.. thinking of you" she boldly managed to repeat it.

She saw how his eyes slightly widened and turned darker.

"FUCK" he growled as he harshly pulled her down and slammed his rough lips on hers making her moan in his mouth.

His lips and his kiss were so intense and powerful. She had to grab his shoulders tightly as he sucked and bit on her lips constantly. The moment she gasped, he pushed his tongue inside.

Sana moaned loudly and she felt an instant tingle between her legs.

She couldn't even catch a moment as his strong lips literally raked her mouth. His tongue roamed tasted every inch of her mouth, making her lose her whole mind. She kept clutching her fingers inside his shoulders.

He finally and reluctantly let go of her perfect lips after what felt like forever. They were both gasping for air.

"You are so fucking addictive Sana. You make me lose my entire sanity" he rasped.

Sana could barely look him in the eyes. She was still clutching his shoulders as she tried normalizing her breathing. her entire face was so red.

Before she knew, he surprised her by quickly grabbing her arms and turning her around, lowering her down on the space next to him.

She gasped loudly as he abruptly put her down and lifted himself up, towering over her body. His legs were caging hers in between his and he keot his hand across her stomach.

"Did you like it?" he asked her huskily.

She was suddenly so flustered and dazed. She was just staring at his face.

"Wha.." she whispered.

He bent and pressed a hot kiss to her chin.

"Was it good? Did you enjoy it?" he rasped in a thick voice and before she could answer, he bent and placed another hot kiss to her swollen lips.

She was so taken by him. She could barely catch herself.

"Tell me baby. Was it good?" he whispered as he looked in to her innocent eyes.

He bent and kissed the tip of her nose.

His kisses were driving her insane.

"It..was" she managed to whisper back.

A small smile crept up his lips as he dug his two fingers under her chin, pushing it up and kissed her neck.

"Did you enjoy it?"

She nodded.

"Was it as good as mine?" he rasped, his eyes darkening.

Sana was literally panting.

He started caressing her neck, then her collarbone then lower down her body with the back of his hand.

She quickly grabbed his shoulders for support.
She was such a mess.

She didn't understand anything right now. She just nodded urgently as her fingers gripped his shoulders.

His hand stopped right there on her chest as he looked at her and smirked. 

"Oh really? then let's check that right now" he whispered.

Before she could understand or ask what he meant, he started dragging his hand lower over her body. Sana was gasping. She bit her lower lip.

"Si..Sidhaarth" she almost gasped.

His skillful fingers reached the hem of her shirt and pushed it up, baring her stomach.

He bent and took her lower lip between his teeth, tugging at it softly as his hot fingers caressed her bare stomach.

Sana felt like a current passed through her. She almost flinched and moaned as she gripped his shirt between her fingers.

"Shhhh" he left her lip and pushed his hand inside her pajama.

Sana's breath hitched.

"Ohh..M.." she mumbled.

"Let's find out if it was really as good as mine just now" he smirked as he caressed her bare skin softly.

Sana curled her toes urgently and squirmed under his hold.

"Aa...baby.." she seemed so flustered and restless suddenly.

"Whaat" he teased her as his fingers caressed her pelvis and right above her warmth but not touching her where she wanted to be touched insanely.

She kept curling her toes as her fingers dug in his shoulders.

"Aaap..ye" she whispered.

He smirked and his fingers sweetly caressed her skin softly.

She was losing her mind now.

"Aap..karo..naa" she demanded desperately and boldly.

"Kya karu baby?" he teased.

"Mmm..kissie do" she whispered as she lifted her head up, trying to meet his lips.

He smiled and lowered his face down, taking her lips in his for a soft kiss but still not touching her where she wanted. 

She impatiently pulled apart and looked at his intense eyes.

"What do you want my sweet girl?" he rasped.

"You..aap kyun nahi kar rahay touch" she whispered.

"First tell me who does it better? Who's touch is the best?" he said huskily.

His eyes way too dark and intense.

She squirmed.

"Yo..you.. yours. Always" she whispered urgently.

He smiled devilishly as he lowered his fingers and finally reached her already moist folds.

"AAAH..OH..Fuckkk she almost screamed and mewled as his fingers finally parted her folds and rubbed her softly.

"Shhhh.. you're so loud. I love it. My hot baby" he growled devilishly as he bent and took her soft lips in his.

She moaned in his mouth as his lips tortured her lips and his fingers rubbed her perfect warmth.
Just a few seconds of his torture, and Sana took them both by surprise as she let go in his hands.

His words, his intensity, his actions were so fucking much for her, she didn't realize how and when she lost control.

She instantly stilled as she let go in his hands.

Sidharth lost his fucking mind at her urgency. He quickly moved away from her lips and looked at her, then down.

"Baby" he rasped.

He was so fucking turned on.

"Fuckk...I...shitt.. I'm sorr.." she was suddenly so red and so embarrassed.

Before she knew, he urgently pressed a hot kiss to her perfect lips, silencing her and calming her down.

He kissed her so perfectly and sweetly, he soothed her down.

She was so embarrassed for being so quick. What would he think of her. She appeared so desperate for him. She didn't even realize what was happening to her but all she wanted was him. All the fucking time.

"Shhhh.. relax. Kuch nahi hua. You're so perfect. You're fine baba" he whispered as she softly pulled away from her lips.

Her heart was thudding and her cheeks were so flushed.

"Main..wo ..itni jaldi...I..Didn't realize how.."

"Shhhh shhh.. I loved it. Just turns me on like a beast. You're so perfect. Just shows me how equally crazy you are for me, and nothing makes me happier baby" he rasped on top of her face.

She finally opened her shy eyes and managed to look at him.

He was smiling at her softly.

"Are you okay now?" he asked as he pressed a sweet kiss to the tip of her nose.
His hand was still inside her pajamas.

"I am"

"My baby. So so hot. I loved your urgency. I loved your release. Relax. It's just me. Aisay gahbra kyun rahi hai pagal?" he asked.

"Wo..mu...mujhe sharam aarahi hai na..itni jaldi hogaya...aap kya socho ge" she mumbled shyly.

He chuckled and bit her chin.

"Yahi sochu ga k kitna lucky hoon main. You turn me on like a mad person" he rasped.
She finally smiled.

"Pata bhi hai kitna pagal hoon tere liye?" he said softly.

She gave him a beautiful shy smile at that.

"BC abhi tak nahi laaya main Condoms. I have to get them right now. Fuck" he grunted realizing how he couldn't wait any longer.

She giggled as he finally pulled his hand out of her pajamas and extended his hand and grabbed a bunch of tissues from the table.

She was smiling too much as her hands were still holding his shoulders. He made everything so easy and so simple and so perfect. He never ever for a second made her conscious about anything at all. He was so perfect. Her home.

Her smile slightly faltered as she realized something.

"Sidharth" she called him out as softly as she could.

"Hmmm" he said as he took his hands back inside her pajamas and wiped her softly.

See. This. He made the most intimate of things seem so normal between them. she gripped his shoulders harder.

"Main kuch soch rahi thi..wo raat ko..yaad hai hum ne kya baat kit hi." She whispered softly and hesitantly.

He looked at her and frowned, raising his eyes at her.

"Wo..jab aapko pata laga k wo khatam hogaye hain aur..aap ko ghussa agaya tou mene kaha tha k agar hum..uske bina bhi kar lein tou.." she said in a small voice.

He instantly looked up at her face.

"Aur..aur aap ne kaha k kalesh ho jayega...aur...par..Sidharth raat ko..ya abhi bhi agar..hum uske bina bhi ...tou mujhe koi masl.." he didn't let her complete.

She was so nervous with the way he was looking at her, she could barely say what she wanted to.

"Shut up Sana. Pagal hai tu baba?" he said sternly.
She opened her mouth but then closed it.

"Kyun Sidharth? Main sach keh rahi hoon...agar uske bina bhi ho..tou mujhe koi darr nahi hai..I'm.."

"Shut up" he scolded.

"Pata bhi hai kya bol rahi hai? Ye koi mazaak thori hai?" his voice was stern and slightly high.

He saw how she instantly got scared and her face fell.

He sighed and softened his gaze.

"Baba abhi wo sab nahi na Sana. Tu choti hai abhi..aisi jazbaati ho k ye sab thori kar sakte hain. Abhi uss main bohat time hai. Samjhi tu? Pagal mat ban meri jaan" he explained to her softly.

Her lips had slightly jutted out and she blinked softly.

"Par..mene socha k.."

"Shhh.. I know. But not right now" he smiled and gave her a sweet kiss on the forehead.

She relaxed and sighed softly. She tried smiling but there was a very small hint of doubt and fear inside her suddenly but she pushed it away fro the time being and hugged him.

"Chal. You rest. I'll just come. I need to get condoms baby. I'll explode if I waited any longer" he groaned in frustration as he ran his fingers through his hair and finally got off her and sat up.
She giggled loudly at that and blushed.

"Okayyyy" she gave him a shy sweet smile.
He smiled and got down from the sofa, wearing his slippers.

"Mere pagal se bache ko kuch chahiye?" he asked her sweetly.

She looked at him and bit her lip naughtily.

"Mhmm. Bas wohi chahiye..jo aap lene jaa rahay ho" she said boldly.

He looked at her naughty face and laughed.

"I know my mad girl. I can't wait. Just gimme fifteen minutes. I'll be right back. Okay sweetheart?" he said softly.

She was so crazy for him. She was still lying down on the sofa comfortably, totally taken and spent by him.

She nodded softly.

He went inside and in another five minutes, he was out of the house.

Sana sighed and hugged another cushion to her chest and smiled.

She giggled at her confession. She couldn't believe she just told him what she did that night.

And she also couldn't believe what he did to her after that. God. He still managed to make her go so crazy for him.

She giggled and covered her face with the cushion.

"Haaye Rabbaa...itna time hogaya. I know him so closely now..He is my entire home and still...he manages to make me so thrilled and so shy...pagal karta hai mujhe ye banda" she confessed to herself shyly.

She was so embarrassed and taken by how quickly she released in his hands. Fuck. She could feel her cheeks heating up at the realization.

This was all still so new to her. She was still so taken by the realization that she was so desperate for him and so needy for him all the time. She wanted him so much. All the time. She didn't understand it either. It was so new to her.

She kept the cushion down and sighed.

"OMGGG I just forgot that he is going to be home for the next week. Eeeeehhh.. kitna maza aayega.. Thank you babajiiii" she squealed with excitement as she grabbed the remote and turned the TV on till he comes back.

***********

Another half hour later, the door opened and Sidharth walked in with a few bags in his hands. When he didn't see her the moment he entered, he called her out.

"Babyyyyy"

"Yahaaan hoon Bebuu" she called out from the kitchen.

He smiled and locked the door.

"I'm back and restocked" he rasped as soon as he reached the kitchen. She turned around and looked at his hands full of bags and then up at his face.

He had that naughty smirk on his lips and his eyes were so intense. She gave him a shy smile and bit her lower lip lightly.

"I'm glad" she said boldly.

He smiled and kept the bags aside on the counter and walked up to her.

He extended his hands and grabbed her by the waist and pulled her to him.

She instantly kept her palms on his chest and looked up at him while he bent down and kissed her temple sweetly, keeping his lips there and holding her close by her waist.

She smiled and closed her own eyes.

He then removed his lips from her temple and clasped his fingers together behind her waist, holding her close and rested the side of his own head against her temple and just stood there.

"Mera bacha hai. Meri jaan" he said as softly and as lovingly as he could.

Sana's heart almost slipped out of his chest at that gesture. He just came from the market and suddenly walked up to her, grabbed her and held and kissed her like that so sweetly.

It seemed like he was suddenly so full of love for her and he just had to express it and take it out.

She smiled.

He was still standing like that, not saying anything but still holding her like that and the side of his face still pressed against hers. It seemed like he was in some thought or some trance.

"Sidharth" she called out his name extremely softly after a minute of silence.

He quickly turned his face and pressed another loud kiss to her temple and unclasped his hands from her lower back and before she knew, he lightly smacked her bum and moved back.

She gasped cutely.

"Kya kar raha tha mera bacha?" he asked as his eyes roamed her wet hands and then the kitchen.

He could see she was on to something.
She turned around going back to the sink.

"Haaan kuch nahi Sidharth bas wo thora clear kar rahi thi na, jo bhi thore bohat bartan they wo dho rahi thi and saath hi saath main apne pyaare se gudduu k liye raat ko khane k liye sabzi bana rahi thi" she answered happily while going back to her work.

But the moment he heard that, his smile faltered and he looked at her. Really looked.

He saw how she was in a t-shirt and lose pajamas. She had her hair tied up high in a lose bun and a strand was out and curtaining her cheek.

Her shirt was wet from places and her hands were wet and soapy as she stood there stirring the sabzi on the stove. He saw the constant smile on her lips and the calmness on her beautiful face as she worked around the kitchen so confidently, so happily and effortlessly.

He sighed.

This wasn't what he wanted. He knew it was time now.

He couldn't and did not want to delay it any further. The more he delayed it, the harder it was going to get. So it was time.

He sighed and slowly walked closer to her, gave her a soft smile, ruffled the top of her head lightly and the moment she looked up and gave him a smile, he smiled back and then quietly walked out of the kitchen.

He went and settled down on the sofa in the lounge, deep in thought. He had his eyes narrowed in concentration and he sat with his arms resting on top of his thighs and his hands clasped together as he thought.

He then looked at her and she was still busy working in the kitchen. He could she was genuinely happy and that was something that didn't sit well with him.

He harshly rubbed his chin with his fingers. He knew it was going to be hard, but he had to do it now.

"Sanaaa baby kitni dair aur hai tujhe kitchen main? Kab tak banay ga tera khaana? Yahan aah na mere paas" he called her out.

Sana who was busy doing something, instantly looked up at him and gave him a smile.

"Bassss paanch minute aur babyyyy. Aagayi basss" she responded happily.

He sighed and leaned back on the sofa, constantly moving his leg while one of his hand rested behind his head.

He was no longer soft and sweet and mushy. He was suddenly back to being the Sidharth she had first met. Serious, mature and intimidating.

Sana had no clue. She was constantly humming while cooking and clearing the kitchen, absolutely enjoying every bit of this homely life with him and loving every moment of it. she quickly finished up cooking and turned the stove off.

She wiped her hands clean on her shirt after washing them as she happily walked up to him in the lounge. She had also looked at the small brown paper bag lying on the counter and her heart raced.

She couldn't wait. She had no idea when he was going to use the stuff inside the brown bag but she couldn't wait. She wordlessly giggled shyly as she walked out.

She was just about to call out his name and run to him but the moment her eyes fell on him, her smile faltered slightly and her movements slowed down.

She frowned.

He looked...he looked different and serious. He looked like Sidharth, the Sidharth, who she had met back then but didn't know.

She slowly walked up to him and when she reached the sofa, he looked at her, then gave her a full look. His eyes roamed up and down her body making her all the more nervous.

She however didn't say or ask him anything and tried smiling back at him.

"Come" he said softly as he extended his hand out for her to take.

She smiled back and gave her hand in his as she walked to the sofa. she kept her knee on it and sat down next to him, turned to his side.

"Doneeee Bebu. Sab kaam hogaya, khaana bhi ban gaya, ab mai freee hoon. Ab mai sirf aapke paas" she tried sounding all chirpy.

He gave her a very small and tight lipped smile at that. He then sighed and ran his hands in his hair while she nervously looked at him.

"Perfect" he said as he turned around towards her fully.

"I wanted to talk" he said plainly.

Sana's heart almost fell out of her chest. She had to keep control and remind herself that everything was okay. Although she was still not scared or upset, she was all calm and happy but his body language and sudden serious demeanor was throwing her off a little.

She was just quietly looking at his serious face.
He looked at her face and then grabbed both her hands in his, rubbing his thumb softly over her knuckles.

He then brought her hands up and kissed her hands, calming her down.

"Meri jaan hai. Pata hai na?" he asked softly.
She nodded like a baby.

"Sana mujhe baat karni thi. Zaroori baat. Something that I have been wanting to talk about since a long time now but have been holding it back" he said calmly.

She was suddenly more alert.

"Kya baat bebu" she said in a small soft voice.

He flickered his eyes slowly from her face to behind her, looking at the kitchen.

"Tera saara kaam hogaya kitchen mai? Cooking cleaning all done?" he asked.

She smiled and nodded.

"Sabbb hogaya" she nodded.

"Great"

He sighed.

"Sana. Kab tak chalega ye sab?" he asked softly.

She opened her mouth slightly but then closed it as her eyebrows furrowed in confusion. What did he mean?

"Ky..kya" she mumbled.

"Till when are we gonna pretend all of this is absolutely okay and normal and till when is this all going to go on?" he said.

She frowned harder but was now slightly scared, sensing the seriousness in his voice.

"Ky..kya bebu..kya go on..aap kis ki baat kar raahy ho" she asked.

"Sana, main tujhse pehle bhi ktini baar iss baarey mai baat karne ki koshish kar chukka hoon par you keep brushing it away and I too let it be for the time being, but not anymore. It is high time now. Parso raat humari argument main tu ne kuch bola, that stayed with me. So I don't want to let it go anymore" he said.

She frowned and her heart raced like a maniac. Was he trying to scare her or pull off some prank? Was he actually angry on her?

What was he trying to do? Did she say something to him in her fit of her anger that night which he didn't like? But then, why didn't he say it then. He was all normal chirpy and happy till a few minutes ago. What happened suddenly.

Her mind was suddenly racing with thoughts and fears.
"Aap..kya"

He sighed and tucked the strand of hair behind her ear softly.

"Relax baba. Tu darr kyun rahi hai? Hum bas baat kar rahay hain, hmm? Relax meri jaan" he tried calming her down.

She released a small shaky breath at that.

"This is not the Sana I know or I want to know" he said seriously as his eyes flickered down her whole body.

She thought she misheard him. What was up with him.

"Wha.." she tried asking but he spoke again

"This Sana. It's great you're in the kitchen, working, cooking for me, cleaning the kitchen, your hair is tied up, your clothes are messy and wet with water, your hands smell of vegetables, all of this is great but this is not my Sana. Not the Sana I am used to of" he said.

Her breath hitched.

"Mat..Matlabb" she asked in a scared voice.

"I'm used to of the Sana that took such a huge step for herself by moving to Mumbai. The Sana that forces herself out of the bed early in the morning despite how late we sleep in the night and dresses up for work. The Sana who's eyes and face lights up when she gets a new project.

The Sana who will forcefully sit me down and tell me all about her new campaigns, show me all her ideas and sit for hours with her laptop and work on her projects and campaigns.

The sana who's brave, confident, sexy and who's so fucking passionate about her career. The Sana who's entire being lights up when she tells people about her job" he said seriously.

She was no longer breathing. Her heart sank.

"That is the Sana I am used to of throughout this one year. That is MY Sana. Not this" he said seriously and firmly.

She didn't say anything but he saw how her face completely fell and turned pale and her eyes slightly turned wet.

"It is not about me Sana. I equally madly insanely love this Sana too. Don't get me wrong baba. This Sana is my everything. Absolutely relaxed and free, in her messy pajamas, her messy hair, working and cooking for me, feeding me with so much love, of course this is my Sana too and I couldn't be more in love with her but it isn't about me. It is about you. You shouldn't be comfortable with this Sana" he told her.

"This is not the Sana you came here all the way from Punjab to become" he said sternly.

He could see her eyes pooling up and she biting down on her lower lip softly and her lips slight jutting out but he couldn't melt right now. Not at all. He knew if he melted now and let it go, she would again brush it away. He was not going to let that happen now.

So no matter how much she hates him right now, how angry or stern or how strict or how much of a parent he had to be right now, he was going to do it all. He was not going to melt and let it pass this time.

"I also know you do all of this with your heart and soul and extremely happily. I can see that genuine peace calm and happiness on your face when you work around the house, or are cooking in the kitchen.

I can see how comfortable and happy you are doing all of it and I love it baby, trust me I do. But then again, this is not about me Sana. What about you? What about your dreams and aspirations? Huh?

What about the little Sana you brought here from Punjab who wanted to make a name for herself and become something? What about her? Will you let her just throw away all her dreams just because you've gotten comfortable doing all of this?" he questioned.

A thick tear finally rolled down her eye but she harshly wiped it with her fingers.

"Jawaab de" he demanded.

He was being so bloody strict and serious right now. She was actually scared.

"Mu.." she gulped harshly before speaking again.

"Mujhe nahi baat karni iss baare main" she said quickly and without looking at him she quickly tried getting up and leaving.

That ticked him off. His nostrils flared and he harshly gripped her wrist, pulling her back on the sofa.

"STOP IT SANA. CHUP CHAAP BETHI REH YAHAN PE. KOI MAZAAK CHAL RAHA HAI? WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY BAAT NAHI KARNI HAN? BOHAT BHAAG LIYA. NOW YOU WILL SIT DOWN AND YOU WILL TALK TO ME ABOUT IT LIKE A FUCKING ADULT" he scolded.

His tone and volume were really stern and loud.
She flinched hearing his tone and her eyes instantly pooled up way too much. she quickly dropped her face down and started staring down, harshly trying to bite down on her lower lip.

She was scared. He knew. He sighed loudly and ran his fingers on his chin, looking to the side.

His face softened.

"Sana upar dekh" he said .

She shook her head harshly, her lips almost jutting out.

He gripped her chin and pulled her face up. her eyes were red and so wet.

His eyes softened.

"Sana kya hai ye sab, hmm? It's me. Tera Sidharth hoon na. so jab hum saari baatein karte hain tou kya ye baat tu mere saath nahi kar sakti? Bas aisay uth k chali jayegi? Baqi bhi tou har baat karte hain na hum, tou ye baat bhi tou zaroori hai na baba" he tried reasoning with her.

She pushed his fingers away from her chin and looked away.

"Mujhe nahi baat karni bas iss baare main" she said stubbornly.

"Kyun baat nahi karni han? Bata mujhe? Kya problem  hai? Koi problem hai tou bata bhi tou nahi rahi na, bas aise chup k bhaag jaati hai. Agar mujhe batayegi nahi mujhse share nahi karegi tou mujhe kese pata chalega k kya problem hai baba" he said softly.

She shook her head again.

"Nahi. Mene kaha na mujhe baat nahi karni nahi karni nahi karni. Aur agar aap ne yahi baat karni hai tou main jaa rahi hoon" she said a bit rudely and tried getting up.

"Enough Sana. Shut up and chup chaap bethi reh samjhi? Kya bachi hai tu paanch saal ki han? Can't we sit and have a serious mature conversation for once? Like adults?" he said angrily.

She snapped her head and looked at him angrily. She was already sensitive and that line from him really hurt her the wrong way.

"What are you trying to say now? That I'm not mature? Theek hai I'm not. Bas? Khush?" she said angrily.

He was so done.

"Sanaaa" he groaned and threw his head down in his hands.

"Why are you doing this?" he sounded so done as he rubbed his hand over his forehead and looked up at her.

"Why do you not want to go back to work? Hmm? Tell me. Koi problem hai kya? Kuch hua hai kya? Tujhe wo log pasand nahi? Company achi nahi hai? Kuch naya try karna hai? Koi darr hai wahan? Kya hua hai Sana?

Agar aisa kuch hai tou tell me na baby, if not that, tu kahin aur jaa sakti hai. Kuch naya join kar sakti hai. Kya matlab, tera future plan kya hai? Aisay hi ghar par rehna hai kya?

Aisay bas ghar k kapro main saara waqt kitchen mai guzaarna hai kya? Is this your new goal? What is it? tell me. I need to hear it from your mouth" he said seriously and with an edge of firmness.

She didn't say anything but kept looking to the other side like a stubborn sulky kid. She knew he was looking at her and waiting an answer. She knew this tone and this demeanor very well.

She knew he meant business right now and wouldn't budge with another excuse now. He was really serious and angry. The parent side of him was fully active right now.

They both sat quietly like that for another minute and he eventually looked away from her face, extremely annoyed and frustrated with her avoidance and her stubborn behavior.

He was just not understanding what the issue was and what was it that she wanted. He was now constantly rubbing his fingers over his chin when she slowly looked at him.

She saw how his jaws were still clenched and his eyes were narrowed in anger and thought. She sighed and then moved an inch closer to him on the sofa.

She quickly extended her hands and touched his legs. He quickly looked at her and the minute he did , she moved closer to him and kept her hands on his shoulders.

"Mmm" she pouted and brought her lips closer and to his and closed her eyes.

He pursed her lips at that. He knew these tactics.
She was trying to melt and distract him.

When a few seconds passed and the kiss didn't come, she opened her eyes and instantly cowered back seeing the anger on his face.

"Tch...kya haaaii. Ab itna ghussa ho k kissie bhi nahi de sakte?" she complaint very softly.

He rolled his eyes.

"Han. Nahi de sakta. Kyunki abhi iss sab ka koi time aur mahol nahi hai. Serious baat chal rahi hai na abhi. Jab tak tu sahi achay responsible samjhdaar insaano ki tarah mujhe ek proper jawab aur explanation nahi de deti main aur kuch nahi de raha tujhe" he said sternly.

Her face fell.

"Kya baat hai baba? Hmm? Tell me. Talk to me bacha. Koi issue hai? Tujhe kaam se break lena hai? Thore time baad join karna hai? Company ya career change karna hai? What is it?" he asked extremely softly this time.

Her nostrils flared.

"Tch. Nahi karna mujhe kuch bhi. Koi break nahi chahiye. Bas...bas mujhe nahi karna kuch. Kyun baar baar tang kar rahay ho aap" she complaint.

"What do you mean Sana k nahi karna kuch bhi? Kab tak nahi karna, hmm? What is your plan?" he frowned, not really understanding what she meant by that.

He was too shocked to understand that she could actually be meaning that for life.

She clicked her tongue and quickly moved closer and cupped his face softly and stared at his eyes and then lips softly and innocently.

She was so close, their noses almost brushing but his face and eyes were so dark intense and angry. She was trying to melt him. She came closer and very softly pressed a chaste kiss to his lips.

She then softly ran her fingers over his face.

"Please na Sidharth. Aap..aapko yaad hai aap ne mujhse kya kaha tha bali mai aur uske baad jab hum wapis aaye they aur Maa k ghar gaye they tou tab bathroom main bhi?" she whispered softly, still extremely close to his face.

His eyes narrowed slightly.

"You said k after everything that happened, aur wese bhi aap bas..mujhe sirf apne paas apni baahon main qaid kar k rakhna chahte ho. Aap ne yaad hai uss raat beach dinner pe bhi yahi kaha tha jab mene aap se kaha tha k mujhe ab hamesha aisay hi aapke sath chipak kar rehna hai aur kahin nahi jaana tou aap ne kaha tha k you will never let me go anywhere aur aap bas mujhe aise hi apne paas rakho ge.

Aur phir wapis aa kar Maa k bathroom mai bhi yahi bola tha k you just want to cage me in your arms. Haina? Tou ab kyun mana kar rahay ho?" she complaint softly and like a sad child.

He frowned. No. she couldn't be serious right now.

He clicked his tongue and tried moving his face back from her hold. She tightened her hold and placed another soft chaste kiss to his lips.

"Stop this Sana" he harshly moved away, scaring her.

"Kya bachpana kar rahi hai? What are these stupid tactics hmm? You cannot sit and have a proper conversation with me? Kyun itna darr rahi hai? And ek minute. Haan mene ye sab kaha tha, bilkul kaha tha. But I don't get it. What does any of that have to do with your job?" he asked genuinely confused.

When she didn't speak up his eyes widened.

"Don't tell me. Don't tell me you're trying to combine the two things and are hinting that just because you  or I said that means you will not work. I mean..I don't get this.

Even saying it out loud is stupid. Please correct me Sana. You can't be serious right now. Matlab, mere ye kehna k tujhe kahin nahi jaane doonga aur bas pakar k apne paas rakhunga ka matlab ye tou nahi hai that you will not work. Are you being serious right now?" he said sternly.

"Tch..haan par..mera tou yahi matlab than a. Mujhe nahi akrna kaam shaam. Bas yahan apke paas ghar pe rehna hai har waqt. Mujhe ye life achi lagti hai na. Mai sachi khush hoon" she said softly.

He lost his mind at that. He rolled his eyes and harshly ran his hand through his hair.

"For fuck's sake STOP IT. Achi lagti hai. Kya acha lagta hai? Han? Aisay gande se kapro mai ghoom k saara din bas ghar ka kaam karna, saaf safai karna, kitchen mai rehna, ye acha lagta hai? Kya ye karne aayi thi tu Punjab se? Kya ye karne aayi thi itnay baray baray sapne le kar? Unn sapno ka uss passion ka kya hua Sana?" he scolded.

"Jab wahan se aayi thi...tou tab ye thori socha tha k aap mil jao ge...wo sab uske baad badal gaya na. Aur mene kar li na job Sidharth..mujhe nahi jaana wahan wapis" she said stubbornly.

"Sana Sana Sana. Are you even listening to yourself? Kya mazaak hai ye? I know you love cooking. I know you love taking care of the house.

I know you love doing all of it for me but Sana, you're 26. Fucking 26. You have a whole life and career ahead of you bacha. Tu ye sab karne k liye itni larai kar k thori aayi thi? Ye sb tou part of life hota hai na bacha. Ye tou hamesha chalta rahega.

But does that mean you will just throw away your dreams, aspirations your entire career away for all of this? Are you mad?" he tried reasoning with her.

Her eyes filled up at that.

"Mujhe kuch aur nahi chahiye Sidharth" she said softly and with a finality to her tone.

"Haan jab aayi thi Punjab se tou haan tab lark k aayi thi khud k liye, kyunki tab sab kuch different tha. Tab mujhe bas ek escape aur apne liye ek identity aur individuality chahiye thi na.

Tab aap nahi they. Aur phir mene wo sab kiya bhi. Kar lia apna shaunq poora. Par jo kuch uske baad hua. Jese mene aapko almost kho kar waapis paaya, jis sab se hum guzre Sidharth, jab main wahan...akeli" her voice lowered and cracked, hitching his breath.

"Jab..main wahan akeli thi Punjab main..uss waqt mere liye aur kuch matter nahi karta tha, sirf aur sirf aap. Mujhe aur kisi cheez ki parwah nahi thi wahan. Koi career khatam honay ka darr ya takleef nahi thi, job chorne ki koi fikar nahi thi..agar kuch tha tou bas sirf aap.

Sirf aap chahiye they waapis mujhe and that is when I realized k I don't need any of it..mujhe aur kuch nahi chahiye mujhe, sirf aap chahiye they waapis" she said in a heartbreakingly sad and low voice.

His face and eyes instantly softened. His baby. His heart broke for her.

"Aur jab hum wapis aaye yahan Sidharth..jab sab normal hua finally tou I started loving and living for this life, right here with you. You, me, our home and our life. Bas. Aur kuch nahi.

Yahi messy gande kapray aur bikhre huay baal aur bas saara din ghar per eh kar aapke liye khud sab karna, mujhe itna achay lagne shuru hogaya k now I don't want anything else. Kuch nahi" she shook her head stubbornly as she let her tears flow down her red eyes and her lips sadly jutted out.

"Tch" he clicked his tongue and softly wiped her cheeks.

"Don't" he shook his head at her and opened his arms for her.

"Come here" he said.

She broke in to a sob at that and without wasting another breath, she immediately jumped straight in to his arms, tightly wrapping her own hands around his back. She dug her face in his shoulder and cried softly and heartbreakingly.

He didn't like it once. He hated it. He wrapped his own big hands around her back and pulled her fully in to his chest. He then took his fingers inside her hair and started ruffling them while his lips placed a small kiss to the side of her head.

"Shhhh shhhh bas" he comforted her softly while she cried.

"I'm so sorry baby. For everything that happened. For all the fears you went through. For almost losing me. I'm so sorry meri jaan" he said in a soft but frustrated voice.

Frustrated for everything she had to endure all alone.

She didn't say anything but she just tightened her hold around him.

"Bass basss" he cradled her softly and rubbed her back.

Her cries slowed down at that.

"I know meri jaan. I understand everything that you're saying. But bas. Shhhh" he said.

He let her cry and sit in his arms like that for another two minutes and when he felt she was finally getting a hold of herself, he spoke

"Okay bas. Listen to me. I know what you're saying. But I need you to listen to me now. okay?" he said softly but firmly as she slowly moved away from him.

He carefully pushed her wet hair away from her face and then wiped her entire face clean.

"I understand everything baby. Tu ne itna kuh face kia, akele larra, mujhe almost kho diya, kitna darr aur seham tere andar beth gaya, kitne kuch se tu akeli guzri.

I know my baby. I know. But tu ne larra na meri jaan? Tu ab dheere dheere wapis aagayi na apni zindagi main, hmm? Tu ne uss sab ko peeche chor kar apni puraani zindagi apna li na bacha? Tou phir ye kyun nahi, hmm?

You're so young abhi, you have your whole life ahead of you bacha. Yahi tou time hota hai life main apne liye naam banana ka, apna career banana ka, kuch haasil karne ka.

Sab aisay hi jaane de gi bas? I know how fucking talented and brilliant you are at your work. I've seen your passion for your work. I've seen tha spark in your eeys while talking about your work.

So wo sab jaante huay how can I willingly let you waste all your talent just like that? Main nahi kar sakta ye Sana" he said softly.

"Haan if you talk to me, make me underatand, have a solid point, I'll understand. If you say tujhe break leni hai, kahin aur job karni hai, kuch aur explore kar k soch kar dekh kar apna time le kar decide karna hai, so I'll understand all of that baby.

I'll support you I promise. Par ye kehna k tujhe bas kuch karna hi nahi haia ur zindagi main aur bas aise ghar pare rehna hai mere liye ye sab karna hai, this I'm not okay with. This I can't understand or accept Sana" he said with an edge of sternness.

Her face fell.

"Par..Kyunnn" her voice cracked again.

"Tch Sana.. tu samajh nahi rahi. Meri behno ne hamesha kaam kiya hai. They're accomplished, independent self-sufficient women, my mother, she's never worked but she has been the same.

Strong, indepent, self-sufficient. Haina? I'm not raised like that Sana. Main chah kar bhi unn mardo mai se nahi hoon jo chahye k unki partner bas apna aap, apni life, identity, career sab chor chaar k ghar pe bethe aur ghar sambhaale.

Uss mai koi dikkat nahi hai. In fact taking care of the house, managing it, is a tougher harder job. And those women are incredibly strong and independent too but Sana? My Sana, she's much more than that.

You are this too, but you are more than this too. that is my only point" he tried reasoning with her as she quietly and sadly stared at him.

"My Sana, my beautiful Sana. My incredibly strong, brave Sana. MY baby. My warrior" he stopped and softly caressed her face.

"She fought her family for this very career. She completed her education despite all odds and all restrictions. She fought rules to come here all by herself, in such a huge city, just for her own sake.

To make a name for herself. To work. To create her identity. And she makes me so fucking proud of her every single day. She joined work and the next week she became her head's favourite.

She started getting campaigns after campaigns. She puts her heart and soul in her work. She's so fucking brilliant at her job. So passionate. So talented. How can I let that Sana just throw it all away and sit at home?" he said.

Her eyes filled up and she bit her lip.

"Mu...Mujh mai koi talent ab nahi hai. Koi shaunq nahi hai mujhe... nahi  karna bas. Aap kyun force kar rahay ho? Aapko main aisi achi nahi lagti kya?

Mai sachi ye sab khshi aur dil se kar rahi hoon Sidharth, koi majboori main nahi. Main sach mai kitna khush hoon, sach. Aapko pata hai na" she held his hand and almost begged him like a child, breaking his heart way too much.

He kissed her hand softly.

"I know baba I know. I know tu ye sab khushi se aur dil se kar rahi hai. Aur Sana, haan main kar raha hoon tujhe force aur karta rahunga kyunki mene dekhi hai teri potential, tera talent. Poori life hai abhi agay tere.

Aisay hi sab jaane de gi, ghar banana k liye. Ye sab tou jese pehle hota tha, tab bhi to uteri job thi na, par tu tab bhi mere liye khaana banati thi, ghar ka khayal rakhti thi, mere liye khud dab karti thi hai. Haina baby?

Tou jab tab uss sab mai koi problem nahi aayi, tou ab kyun aayegi? What has changed now? main bhi tou kaam karta hoon par jab ghar pe hota hoon tou agar ghar ka kuch ho tou karta hoon na?

Tou wese hi tub hi kar sakti hai. Why does it have to be gender based. Han? Tu hi kyun ye sab karna chahti hai aur uske liye apna khud ka career chorna chahti hai.

I don't get it. Jab main tujh se aisi koi demand nahi rakh raha, Maa aisi koi demand nahi rakh rahi tou tu ye sab kyun karne pe tulli hai?" he raised his voice slightly.

"Aur haan. Agar tu hamesha se aisi hoti, kabhi poori parhayi na karti, kaam aur apne career k liye itnay baray baray kadam na uthaati, phir apni job koi itna hundred percent na deti, apne kaam aur career mai khush aur satisfied na hoti, tou haan I would be extremely okay with you leaving it all and just staying at home.

But Sana? It is you. You've loved it, owned it, done and fought so much for it, it gave you so much happiness, you have so much potential, uss sab ko jaante huay how can I just agree to your decision to suddenly leave it all?? It is beyond me. I need you to explain this to me rationally.

What is your logic exactly? I'm not getting it. Your excuse that you want to stay at home and manage the house is completely irrational in itself.

Ghar tou hamesha ghar rahega aur ghar k kaam hamesha zindagi k saath challenge. What does it have to with your career? And that too abhi?

When it is your age to begin your career? So I need you to explain it to me logically. Kya karegi ghar per reh kar hmm?" he asked her seriously, narrowing his eyes at her and holding his chin between his thumb and index and looking at her.

She gulped.

"Main..main.."

"Haan bata. What is your plan exactly? Chal maan liya, ghar pe rahegi saara din, thore bohat bartan dhoye gi, Phir kya ghar pe jhaaru pocha karegi? Great" he said sarcastically.

"Then koi sabzi banaye gi? Dusting kar legi? Phir? Is this all? Uske baad kya karegi? Phir mere kaam se anay ka wait karegi?

Phir dubara mere liye chaaye banayegi, khana khilayegi phir wohi saaf safayi karegi aur sou jayenge hum? Is that it?

Ye hogi teri aur life aur routine? And what about when I'm gone. You know my job is not the typical 9-5 job right? Ther are days when I'm not even here. Then what? How the fuck do you think you'll keep yourself busy and distracted?" he almost scolded her.

She had no answer to that.

"Aur ye sab jo abhi mene bola, ye sab tujhe sun k acha laga kya? And now don't you dare give me that crap k haan mujhe acha laga. Kya acha laga?
Yahi sab ghar k kaam? Ye sab karegi tu? Great. Kar. Sau dafa kar. Par, along with your career. Along with your own identity" he said.

"Ye sab tou tu mere liye karegi, ya ghar k liye karegi which is great. Kar. Main nahi rok raha. But uske baad kya? Tera khud ka iss sab mai kya hoga Sana?

Abhi itni choti hai tu, poori umar parri hai teri tere agay, and you just want to spend all of it just cleaning the house and taking care of me? That is it? You're just going to waste your education, your potential, your life just like that? For me or the house? Are you out of your fucking mind?

Aur abhi tujhe koi stupid pyaar ka bhoot sawaar hai and ye sab probably tujhe bohat sweet aur filmy lag raha hai. But aaj se 10 ya 12 ya 20 saal baad kya?

When you'll look back and when this age would have passed, tab kya Sana? Tab jab peeche murr k dekhe gi tou sirf aur sirf regret reh jayega tere paas.

K shit yaar, I had the degree, I had the potential, I had the passion and I just wasted all of it? For what? For this house management? Or for Sidharth? Huh. When sidharth isn't even the one asking for it by the way" he scoffed.

"But tab kya? Tab tujhe main aur ye ghar aur har beeta hua pal khale ga Sana. You'll probably hate yourself for wasting this time. You'll probably even be mad at me for not forcing you back then.

Par tab, kuch nahi ho sakay ga Sana kyunki waqt beet chukka hoga. So to save you from the regret down the line, I will force you right now.

Whether you like it or not. You are my little baby right? So yes, I will make sure that you don't waste your age or potential or your degree under some stupid silly thought process.

I'm proud of everything you've achieved so far for yourself. I'm so fucking proud of you for fighting for your career and rights and coming here. It swells my heart every single day.

My heart beats a little extra when you talk so passionately about your work. With every campaign you get, or with every new project you do, I fall a little bit more in love with you.

So how can I agree to this stupidity Sana? That too for no real reason? You keep saying I'm your literal daddy or parent and yes I am. Main hamesha tujhe bolta hoon k haan hai tum era bacha, I want to nurture and protect you.

I do love you like my child. Tou jese main anay bachay k career aur growth k liye passionate hota, wese hi tere liye hoon. Aur iss liye hoon kyunki mene dekhi hai tere mai wo potential. I want you to achieve so much in life.

I want you to make me proud. Just how you've picked yourself up from everything that you just went through, I want you to go back to work and start from scratch their too.

I want you to aim for the sky Sana. And I want to see you reaching the Sky because I know you can" he told her with so much love and honesty, she felt each word in her soul.

Her tears were now flowing relentlessly and her heart was constantly missing beats.

"Mene tou kaam karna nahi chora after everything we went through then why you Sana?

Why you? Just because you're a girl. You're not just some girl Sana. You are my lioness. You are my fighter. How can you surrender and give it all up so easily?

Main jaanta hoon k you can conquer the world, then why do you want to give it all up before it has even started?

Jese hum ne sab ek sath deal kar k apni khusyaan wapis dhoondhi hain, wese hi hum ye bhi ek sath karenge na meri jaan. Main khara hoon na tere sath at every step. Hmm?" he ducked his face and cupped her wet face softly.

He wiped her tears with his thumb.

"Kyun darr rahi hai itna? Kya baat hai? Tujhe kuch aur try karna hai?"

She shook her head.

"Ye job pasand nahi thi, log achay nahi lagte, koi new company try karni hai?"

She shook her head again.

"Kaam shuru karne se pehle break leni hai? Apna time le kar wapis ana hai?"

She shook her head.

He sighed.

"Tou phir kya Sana?" he was so done.

"Mujhe bas kuch nahi karna..mene kaha na..aisay hi rehna hai bas...mene apko parso bhi kaha than a k har koi zaroori nahi k aapki tarah apne kaam se pyaar karay. Nahi hai mujhe wese pyaar. So kya problem hai uss mai?" she tried fighting back.

His nostrils flared and he removed his hand from her cheek.

"Bakwaas mat kar Sana. Haan maana k bilkul zaroori nahi hai k tujhe bhi apna kaam mere jotna pasand ho. Not at all. Main tou ye keh hi nahi raha.

Par jab tu kabhi aisi thi hi nahi, Punjab jaane se ek din pehle tak itni invested aur khush thi apne kaam par, itni khushi khushi sab kar rahi thi, itni potential hai tere main, tou main ye kese maan loon k aise achanak ek din uth kart u ne decide kar liya k ohh main tou ghar per eh kar bas ghar sambhaalu gi. You tell me, does this make any sense?" he scolded.

"Aur jab tu na koi solid reason de rahi hai, na koi explanation de rahi hai, na break lene ka keh rahi hai, bas seedha seedha yahi keh rahi hai k mujhe kuch karna hi nahi hai ab aur aapki baahon mai rehna hai tou mera dimagh nahi ghoome ga tou aur kya hoga?" he said.

"Tu ye kyun nahi samajh rahi bacha k abhi jab se we've gotten bac together, we have been together at all times. Pehle Bali then wapis aa kar I was again home for five days, then went four just three days aur phir wapis agaya ab phir agle hafte tak ghar hoon so tu bas emotional ho kar soch rahi hai.

You're just being too filmy in love and you're just happy being with me, loving this little life thinking k bas ab yahi karna hai but this isn't the reality na bacha. Eventually my flights will resume.

I'll not be home most of the days then what? Kitna kaam kar le gi ya ghar sambhaal legi? Kitna Maa k sath time bita le gi?

Kitna phone dekh legi? Uske baad kya hmm? Mere anay ka bas intezaar karei phir kya? Aur we are getting married Sana. And you know what that means right?" he spoke softly but seriously.

"Main ye nahi keh raha k shaadi se kuch bhi badle ga, not at all. Sab ek dam aisa hi rahega.

But baat wohi hai na. k abhi bhi ya shaadi k baad bhi life tou aisay hi normal chalti rahegi na jese abhi tak chal rahi thi so tu kya bas apni zindagi aisay ghar pe beth k waste karti rahegi?

Jab almost ek saal se hum saath hain, tur eh bhi mere sath rahi hai shuru se, aur iss sab se pehle sab normal hi tou chal raha tha na baby.

You went to your work, I did my flights, we would be at home together too, we would spend time together too, we would laze around, make love, go out, do everything togerher despite your and my job right? So how is anything going to change now?

And you're saying you just want to be with me and you think you having a job will change that? No baby it will not. I will have my flights too right? So anyways, we will always be together when im at home and not doing my flights haina?

Jese abhi hai. So how will your having a job change that? You are not thinking any of this through and you are just being silly and irrational.

Tu hai mera bacha, tu ban jotna bacha bana hai, jitni demands karni hain, nakhre uthwaane hai sab kar. Mujhe koi problem nahi.

Par jahan tu aisi serious decision mai aisay gadhapanti karegi, that I very much have an issue with" he scolded her, pointing his index at her. 

She pouted sadly.

"Par...par abhi tou aap ne propose kia..mujhe bas abhi usko enjoy karna hai..aur abhi tou..shaadi honay waali hai na..uski tyaarian aur sab cheezain..mujhe bas issi phase ko enjoy karna hai abhi...kuch aur nahi karna...aur shaadi k baad dekhu gi kabhi..par tab bhi...humara time, married life..aur phir bach.."

"STOP IT" he almost shouted halting her right there. She flinched.

"Are you fucking listening to yourself? Hum koi pandrwin saddi main jee rahay hain kya Sana?

Kya tu ya main kisi anparh, orthodox family ya zamaane main hain jo tu ye sab bakwas kar rahi hai? Shaadi se kuch nahi change hoga.

And you know it. Hum pichle ek saal se sath reh rahay hain na. sab aisa hi rahega tab bhi. So jab ab tak kuch problem nahi hui, how does a fucking change of status on paper matter? You don't make any sense" he spat.

Her eyes pooled up and her nostrils flared.

"AAP SHUT UP" she tried shouting but her voice cracked.

He saw how her nose turned red and so did her eyes. she honestly looked so fucking tempting and edible right now, he wanted to eat her up. But he was way too angry at her childishness.

"Kyun tab se mujhe force kar rahy ho? Meri identity meri khushi mera sab kuch aap aur ye shaadi aur ye zindagi hai bas. Aur main yahi rakhungi aagay bhi. Nahi banana mujhe koi career warer. Nahi jaana kaam pe. Kuch achieve nahi karna. Bas aapke saath ek achi shaadi shudda zindagi banana hai, khush rehna hai, aapke liye sab kar.."

"Oh FOR GOD SAKE" he shouted, scaring her.

"LAAFAD PADEGA TUJHE AB" he scolded her .

Her lips instantly jutted out and her shoukders fell. Her eyes filled up at his anger and tone.

"Shaadi shaadi shaadi. Pagal hogayi hai?" he shouted as he stood up from the sofs and moved away from her.

"Kya shaadi shaadi lag rakha hai? Han? Jab main bhaunk raha hoon k shaadi or no shaadi sab aisay hi rahega aur jab tu achi bhali pehle kaam kar rahi thi tou shaadi se uss pe kya farak parh jayega tout ere bheje mai kyun nahi ghuss raha?" he was too angry now.

"Tab se patience rakhne ki koshish kar raha hoon. Pyaar se har tarah se samjhane ki koshish kar raha hoon par tu ne lock lagaya hua hai apne dimagh par. Gadho jesei excuses de rahi hai. Shaadi karni hai, ghar daari karni hai, bacha karna hai. Pagal hogayi hai?" he shouted.

"Chabis saal ki hai abhi. Samjhi? Chabis. Poori zindagi parhi hai ye sab agay karne k liye. Par abhi? These four five years are for yourself. Your career.

You need to work hard in these years, make a name for yourself, accomplish something in life, be somewhere, make me and yourself proud aur uske baad kar lena ghar daari. Nahi roku gaa tab" he scolded.

Her tears were constantly falling down her eyes.

Her lower lip was almost injured with the grip she had on it with her teeth. Her heart was constantly sinking and missing beats with how angry he was and how badly he was scolding her.

"Ajeeb gadho wala pyaar ka bhoot sawaar hai tujh par. Arey girls your age, who are sensible, aware, educated, they know what they need, they know how important it is to be independent and self-sufficient in today's world.

They know their worth and potential anf they are ready to fight down any man any father brother or husnand who tries robbing them of their basic rights and YOU?

Your husband is wanting you to go out there and achieve and fulfill your dreams and not worry about anything else, he wants you to reach the skies, he wants you to make a name for yourself and you want to let go of it?" He sounded shocked and angry.

"Arey larkiyaan chahti hain aisa support apne partners se. Aur jo nahi dete wo unko laat maar k chorna bhi jaanti hai aur tu ajeeb hai.

Main keh raha hoon k main chahta hoon tu wo sab kar aur tu keh rahi hai nahi, mujhe ghar sambhaalna hai. Gadhiii" he rolled his eyes angrily and ran his fingers through his hair.

"We are not living in the fifteenth century baba. In today's age and time everyone needs to work. Everyone needs to be self-sufficent and independent. Everyone needs to know their worth. Aur tu acha bhala wo sab karte kart eek dam chor dena chahti hai. Stupid" he scolded her.

She harshly wiped her cheeks and shouted back

"Haaan KARTI HONGI WO SAB KARKIYAN YE SAB MAIN NAHI HOON WESI TOU???" he snapped his head back to look at her.

He was so fucking mad.

"Hongi aaj kal ki larkiyan modern, indeoendent, career oriented, so what? Main nahi hoon. I am old school. Mujhe nahi accomplish karna sky ya kuch aur.

Mujhe ye sab accomplish karna hai SO? Aap hi bolte ho that I'm different than any of the girls you've ever known or seen. So ab kya hua? Ab mai aapko achi nahi lag rahi kya?" she tried fightin him.

"What what what?" he narrowed his eyes and ducked his face to look at her. he was truly appaled at her justifications.

"Wait a minute. I don't like you now? Where is this coming from? Are you out of your mind Sana? NONE of this is about me. Okay?

I said already that I love you in every fucking form way time and circumsatnces. I am crazy for you. Like a mad person. I need you like air.

OKAY? THIS IS NOT ABOUT ME. This is about YOU. Aur mene pehle bhi kaha na, k main tujhe khushi khushi ghar bitha kar rakhta aur tera khayal rakhta agar tere andar ye sab potential na hoti.

Agar tu ne itni mehnat kar k larayi kar k apni parhayi na complete ki hoti tou, agar tu itna larh kar sirf career k liye yahan na aayi hoti tou. Aur agar tu yahan kaam join kar k bhi uss mai khush na hoti tou.

Tou haan, tab mai tujhe hazaar baar khushi khushi ghar pe rakhta. Par when I know everything, how do you expect me to let you waste yourself?" he said.

"You're just being stupid and dramatic right now Sana. Tujh par abhi sirf pyaar ka bhooth sawaar hai aur tujhe lag raha hai wow yahi sab karna hai mujhe bas saari zindagi.

Abhi kyunki teri kaam ki aadat chooti hui hai so you've found your comfort in all of this which is understandable, which is okay but wo tabhi change hoga na when you finally take a step back to work?

Jab uss routine ko dubara shuru karegi tou khud waapis uss mai settle ho jayegi par uske liye you need to take a step no? aisay bethe bethe tou nahi hoga.

Abhi yahi ghar sambhaalna, aur mere liye sab karna, ghar pe sara waqt band rehna, biwi ban k sab karna jo tujhe bohat exciting lag raha hai na, aaj se kuch saal baad yahi sab tujhe bura lagay ga. Because you will realize you wasted your fucking time and worth doing nothing at all" he said.

"What if I don't regret it? Phir?" she retaliated.

He groaned and slammed his palm against his forehead.

"UGHH. Sana Sana Sana. Why are you so stubborn? And being so childish?" he sounded so done.

"Theek hair reh ghar par. Jitna rehna hai reh. Jitna ghar sambhaalna hai sambhaal. Par jab mai apni flights pe jaunga. Tab kya han? Maa ko bula le gi, unke paas chali jayegi. Then what?

How the fuck will you pass your time? Mera intezaar kar k bas? Ya iss khaali ghar ki safaiyi kar k? Han bol? Bata na?

Kar le apna ghar ghar khlene ka shauq poora abhi. Ghar pe reh, kaam kar, mere liye khaane bana, sab kar.

Par baad main kya? Jab mai flights pe honga tere paas kuch aur karne ko nahi hoga. Tab jab bore hogi ghar pe beth kar tab aqal ayegi tujhe. GADHI" he scolded.

"Abhi yahi ghar aur ghar k kaam jitney achay lag rahay hain tab wohi tujhe buray lagay ge. Because you will realize you are wasting your time.
Aur Sana, everything you went through, everything you fought through to get yourself back, is all pointless if you waste yourself like this. Do you really want that?" he lowered his voice slightly to reason with her.

"Balke iss sab k baad it is extremely important that you get back to work. You resume working again. You slowly get back to your old life, you start making a name for yourself.teri itni bari larayi ka kya faida agar tu ne khud k liye kuch kia hi nahi? And what were you saying about being old school?" he narrowed his eyes.

"Haan tu hai sab se alag. Tu hai sab larkiyo se different. Sab se khaas. But that is all the more why I want you to reach somewhere in life. And Sana, old school honay main koi problem nahi hai. Main jaanta hoon tujhe, I know tu old school hai, sab jaanta hoon and I absolutely love that about you.

I'm crazy for the way you are. But baby being old school does not mean you can't work or you can't have a career or you can't do something for yourself in life?

Tu old school hotay huay bhi wo sab kar sakti hai. Bilkul jese pehle karti thi. Job bhi karti thi, apne kaam ko enjoy bhi karti thi, mujhse se larh kar zabardasti kaam par bhi jaati thi even when I would try to hold you back, aur kabhi kabhi mere liye kaam se jaldi bhi ajati thi. Tou baba tab bhi tou wo sab kar rahi thi na?

So I'm not asking you to change yourself for work. NOT AT ALL.You are you baby. You are my perfect girl. You will always be this person. How does your work have anything to do with it?" he softened his voice while staring in to her wet and scared sad eyes.

He sighed softly and ran his fingers through his hair.

"Dekh bacha, main tujhe kuch over karne ko bhi nahi keh raha. Chal career, independence, self-sufficiency, apne liye naam banana, wo sab bhi side kar de abhi. Chor de wo sab" he said, and she instantly looked up at him attentively.

"Main sirf itna keh raha hoon k abhi k liye, especially after what you've gone through, it is extremely important that you get out of the house Sana.

It is extremely important that you find a distraction, get yourself busy in something. It is extremely important for your mental health and wellbeing baba. Mai jab flights par honga, mujhe har second teri tension rahegi na bacha.

Aisay akele saara saara din inn chaar dewaaro main rahegi, tou your thoughts and mind will also wander back to things. I don't want that. You'll again think about stuff, it's bound to happen. Jab aise akeli hogi sara time, tou dimagh mai tou sau cheezain chalengi hi na.

Main wo nahi chahta na meri jaan. I want you to resume doing the things you did before all this. I want you to engage yourself in things that made you happy, your work, your job. Aur aisay tera diyaan bhi bata rahay ga na baby.

Jab mai ghar hoon tou of course mai hoon tere sath chaubis ghante, har second aur aise hi chipak k rahunga, I promise. Par what about when I'm away?

Mere kaam ko le kar tou tu bohat passionate hai, chahti hai main kaam karu, flights karu, you understand my work, respect it, are okay with it. then why not the same thoughts for your own self and for your own work?

I know you love and worship me more than anything else in the world, more than your own self, I know my love and I am so fucking lucky that you do.

But baby, sirf mera diyhaan rakhna and ye ghar sambhaalna shouldn't be your sole purpose and identity in life na?" he said softly.

She pouted and wiped her tears with the back of her hand.

"Yes we're getting married but so? Like is aid, for us, marriage will just be a change of status on paper for the world. Not for us. Right? Humara tou sab abhi bhi wohi hai na?

Hamesha se hai. So humare liye jo kuch ab tak jese chal raha tha baad mai bhi bilkul wese hoga. So why abandon your own identiy and career just for this marriage? It makes no sense. Abhi tak hum maa k sath sahi se bethe tak nahi.

Abhi tak Preeti and Neetu se baat tak karne ka time nahi mila. We haven't even talked to eachother about when we want to have this marriage. I am ready to marry you tomorrow, just you me and Maa. I mean it. I don't wanna wait. But that's not practical na baba.

Abhi Preeti Neetu se baat hogi, Unka schedule dekhna hoga, then Maa se discuss karna hoga, teri bhi tou tyaarian hongi, kitna sab kuch decide karna hoga. So jab abhi humain ek date hi nahi pata tu kab tak aise ghar pe bethi rahegi shaadi k intezaar mai?" he said. 

His face and eyes and tone were extremely soft now. He really wanted to reason out with her and he wasn't even liking the dact that she was so sad and hurt and crying constantly. He didn't want that at all. So he was really soft now.

But Sana? She was extremely agitated by his persistence and so bloody scared and hurt by him. her little nose flared and her eyes filled up with frustration as she looked back at him, and grabbed a cushion from the sofa, and harshly threw it down.

"NAHHHIIIII" she shouted at the top of her voice.

He was really taken aback by that. His eyes flickered down to the cushion on the floor then back to her. She was breathing so heavily.

"UGHHHH NAHI NAHI NAHI. Kyun zidd kar rhay ho??? Aap bohat buray ho. Nahi samajhna mujhe kuch. Jab mene keh dia nahi tou nahiiiii. Na mujhe ab kaam karne main interest hai, na wo career k liye bhook hai, na kuch prove karna hai, aur na hi main ab confident hoon.

KYUN TAB SE MUJHE DAANT RAHAY HO. NAHI KARNA. NAHI ACHA LAG RAHA MUJHE YE SAB" she shouted and her voice eventually broke completely.

She let go completely and started crying loudly in to her hands.

Sidharth sighed loudly and kept both his hands on his waist and looked at her sternly. His patience was running thin by now and he wasn't having it anymore.

Especially because he knew that this wasn't something as big as she was making it. It was just them. They could have easily sat and talked about it instead of all of this.

And the parent inside him was getting extremely agitated with her crying and trying to melt him and brush the whole thing away.

"Sanaa. Stop it. Stop crying right now. Look up, wipe your face and talk to me like an adult. Stop crying okay?" he almost scolded her.

That further hurt her. She removed her hands and looked up angrily. Her entire face was red and wet.

"WHY? Why are you doing this? Wese tou ek aansu nahi dekh sakte mera, tou phir abhi ye sab kyun kar rahay ho? Kyun itna daant rahay ho jab aapko pata hai k mujhe takleef ho rahi hai. KYun ban rahay ho itnay saddu aur ghusse walay? Kyun hurt kar rahay ho?" she softened her voice slightly as her etars kept flowing down her eyes.

He sighed and rubbed his face harshly.

"I know. Mai nahi chahta k tu roye, par main bara hoon na? Mai tera best chahta hoon na? Tou mera farz aur right hai tujhe sahi aur ghalat batana.

Tu abhi apne pyaar aur shaadi k bhoot main andhi ho rakhi hai aur tu logics na dekh rahi hai na samjh rahi hai. Abhi ye sab bohat fascinating aur dreamy aur romantic lag rhaa hai tujhe lekin I don't want k tu aaj se kayi saalon baad regret karay ya apne upar, ya mere upar ghussa ho.

Ya agar regret nab hi karay, tou apne aap ko apne talent aur potential ko aisay waste kar de. Main ye nahi chahta Sana. Aur main ye nahi honay de sakta. Chahye tujhe acha lagay ya bura. Main tujhe aqal dilaane ki koshish kar raha hoon jis par tu ne taale laga rakhe hain" he said angrily.

"Aur Sana tu bhi tou hamesha meri baat sunti aur samajhti hai na. Mera sab se acha bacha hai tu. Hamesha mujh pe trust karti hai, meri baat aur point of view samajhti hai tou tujhe kya hogaya hai Sana?

Tu bhi tou meri baat ko ya mujhe samjhne ki koshish nahi kar rahi na. Khud k saath ghalat karne pe tulli hui hai. Tu ne bhi bas lock laga rakha hai apne mind par and you are just not listening to me" he sounded exhausted.

"Nahiii Sunnna" she cried.

"Nahi sunni mujhe apki baat..ky..kyunki aap mujhe tang kar raahy ho..mujhe hurt kar rahay ho aap" she cried and spoke rudely and stubbornly.

He groaned. His  nostrils flared at her childishness.

"Shut Up Sana. Enough of this nonsense. Bacho waali baatein karna band kar! You make no sense at all and you have no valid reason to not work either.

So chup chaap achay bacho ki tarah you will take these few days and mere abhi ghar pe hotay huay tou issi hafte k andar andar ek final decision le gi and you will resume work. Is that clear?

Bohat time already waste kar lia aur pehle hi tere CV pe bohat gap agaya. Ab aur nahi. You'll decide where you want to go back for work and you will resume work. That is it" he spat back equally angrily.

She wasn't having it anymore.
She groaned in frustration and grabbed an empty mug lying on the center table and harshly threw it down on the floor.

"UGGGHHHHHH" she screamed as the mug dropped and broke.

He was slightly taken aback but he didn't budge either.

"NAHI I WILL NOT" she shouted back, her tears flowing down relentlessly.

"YOU WILL SANA. ENOUGH OF YOUR BULLSHIT" he roared, making her flinch.

Her face fell and her tears fell down too.
She harshly wiped her cheeks, almost bruising them.

"BAS KAR DO SIDHARTH. NAHI HOON MAIN AVANTIKA. SAMJHE??" she screamed at the top of her voice in her cracked and raspy voice.

He stilled and his breath hitched. What did she just say and why??  His eyes slightly narrowed.

"Nahi hoon main Avantika Sidharth. Main aapki Sana hoon. Mujhe pata hai k usne yahi kiya aapke saath. She just left because of her career and for fame and to pursue her career. Aur aapko uske ilawa bhi jitni larkiyaan mili wo sab aisi thi, hungry for fame name and career but...main...main wesi nahi hoon Sidharth.

I understand k Avantika ki waja se aapke mind mai ye baat bethi ui hai k har larki shayd yahi sab chahti hai aur uske liye yahi sab important hota hai aur issi liye apko ajeeb lag raha hai k main ye sab kyun nahi chah rahi ya desire kar rahi but Sidharth? Main tou..aapka bacha hoon na? Aapki Sana hoon..main wesi nahi hoon..mujhe nahi chahiye ye sab!!" her voice softened.

"Mujhe..bas aap chahiye ho...ye life..humara ghar...apki khushi apka khyaal rakhna, aapke saath Shaa.."

"GODDD. SHUT UP" he growled loudly, stopping her right there.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP SANA. SHUT UP RIGHT NOW. ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING TO YOURSELF?? Ye tum kya bakwaas kar rahi ho? Avantika kahan se beech mai agayi? Shaadi shaadi shaadi. BAS KAR DE YE SHAADI KA BHOOT" he spat.

His jaws were tightly clenched and his eyes were spitting fire. He was fuming with anger.

He took a few loud breaths and ran his fingers through his hair and then rubbed his chin harshly, looking away from her.

He then looked back at her and breathed.

"Theek hai. Shaadi sawaar hai na sirf tere sar par abhi. Sirf shaadi karni hai na tujhe? Ghar banana hai? Tou sun le" he said sternly.

Sana's cheeks were wet and stained with tears but she was suddenly too attentive now.

"Nahi karunga shaadi tujhse" he breathed.

Sana's heart, her breaths, her entire world halted right there.Her heart sant deep inside the pit of her stomach and she could no longer feel her heart beating. Her face instantly lost all color, her eyes stilled right there as she took him in. She thought she was not hearing him correctly. What did he just say. He couldn't be meaning it. NO.

"YES. You heard that right. Shaadi karni hai na tujhe? Tou jaa. Main nahi kar raha shaadi jab tak tu ye pagal pan nahi chorti aur jab tak tu apne baarey mai sochna nahi shuru karti, apne khud k pairo pe khara nahi hoti dubara, Nahi karunga shaadi. Sunna tu ne? Jab tak khud k liye, apne future k liye kuch nahi soche gi, ye gadho waali harkatein karna nahi band karegi, nahi karunga Shaadi. Reh aisay hi ghar par aur sambhaal ghar.

Shaadi nahi kar raha main bhi. Tab se sun nahi rahi. Ajeeb gadho waali harkatein kar rahi hai. Har tarah se samjhaane ki baat karne ki koshish kar raha hoon, pyaar se, ghusse se, cheekh k, araam se par sun hi nahi rahi hai gadhi aur faaltu ki bakwaas kiye jaa rahi hai.

Why the FUCK did you bring Avantika in this? Are you mad?? Faaltu ki baakwas kar rahi hai tab se" he scolded her way too much and way too harshly.

But Sana was just not listening and breathing properly. Her face had lost all color and her thick painful tears were just falling down her eyes, drop by drop.

She stood up with a force and before he knew, she urgently stormed up to him and harshly pushed at his chest with both her hands and all her strength. He slightly stumbled back and his eyes widened the slightest bit.

"I HATE YOU SIDHARTH. AAp..AAP BOHAAT BOHAT BOHAT BURAY HO. Aap ne mera dil torr dia. Aap ne mujhe kitna hurt kia. Nahi karoge shaadi? Theek hai mat karo. Par ab aap meri shakal nahi dekho ge. Mujhe aap se na baat karni hai, na aapke paas rehna hai, na kuch sunna hai. I HATE YOUUUU" she screamed and cried all at once.

"Main...main Maa k paas jaa rahi hoon. Aur aap mujhe nahi roko ge. Na mere paas ya saath anay ki koshish karna. Mujhe nahi rehna aapke sath. Aap ne mujhe kitni chot pohanchayi hai. Mere peeche Khabardaar agar aaye" she warned him with her index while her lips keot quivering and her tears kept rolling.

He was equally fuming with rage as he took her in.

She was about to turn around and leave, when she pushed his shoulder again.

"BOHAT GANDE HO" she cried extremely painfully.

She quickly grabbed her mobile and walked to the other side of the living room while harsly rubbing her face and dialing Maa.

He was still there, fuming with his hands on each sides of his waist and his lower lip tucked inside his teeth.

"He..helllo Maa" Sana's voice instantly softened and cracked painfully as soon as the call was answered.

He could hear her.

"Sanaa? Bache kya hogaya meri jaaan? Tu theek hai? Ro kyun rahi hai Sana? Kya hogaya baba?" Maa's panic stricken voice came from the other end.

Sana was just so so sad and so heartbroken. Her lips instantly jutted out hearing Maa's soothing soft voice and she started sniffling softly. She just needed her hugs and kisses right now.

"Maa...maaa..mujhe bas" she sniffled between her words.

Sidharth was so fucking done. He tried walking cloer to her but then stopped and harshly pushed his fingers through his hair and held them there.

"Mujhe bas...aapke paas aana hai Maa. Please. Mujhe..mujhe bas aapke sath rehna hai.. yahan..nahi" she cried softly.

"Haan haan bacha tu aaja mere paas Sana par please tell me hua kya hai? Kuch hua hai kya? Tum dono aao ge ya tu?"

"Nahi..Maa...wo sab please bas mat pooch abhi...sirf mujhe aana hai..main akeli aaungi aapke paas please..I just..want to be with you" she cried softly.

Sidharth was fuming. His entire face was so contorted.

"Acha acha meri jaan araamse, shhhhh it is okay. Sidharth hai wahan? Meri baat karwa"

"Naahhii please...please Maaa , mujhe nah..nahi bas aap" she hiccupped.

Sidharth's eyes widened and he opened his hand to call her out but then closed his fist again.

"Nahi...bas uska mat pooch mujhe bas aana hai" she cried.

"Okay okay calm down baba, aaja tu meri jaan. Kuch nahi pooch rahi main bas? Par bacha tujhe yaad hai na I told you yesterday k mene aaj ek dinner pe aana tha apni friend k ghar? Yaad hai bacha?" she asked softly.

"Hmm" Sana nodded cutely while wiping her cheeks with the back of her hand softly.

She looked like such a sad little heartbroken child.

"Tou bacha mai abhi wahin hoon na. Mujhe bas ek ghanta de. I'll be back home in an hour okay my love? Tu tab aajana, hmm?"

"Haann...aap..aap ghar ajao..main phir aajaungi" she said softly.

"Par bacha tu aise akeli kese aay.."

"Main..main aajungi maa.. Main auto pe aa jaungi bas..please" she was on the verge of breaking in to a sob again.

"Okay okay meri jaan shhh. Araamse bacha. Tu aajana auto par. Bas? Chal ab shabaash rona band kar. Bas give me one hour. Okay my love?" she spoke soothingly.

Sana's lips quivered and her eyes filled up hearing her tone and she nodded.

"I'm waiting" she said softly and cut the call.

He was quietly listening to all of this and he couldn't stop clenching his fists and pulling at his hair. 

She harshly wiped her face and without looking back or saying anything she spoke in her raspy voice

"Nahi karoge na shaadi? Tou bas meri shakal bhi mat dekhna ab. DON'T COME AFTER ME" she screamed and before he could even respond, she marched out towards the balcony.

She harshly slid the door open, stepped out and slammed the door behind her, making him close his eyes.

"FUCKKKKK FUCK" he shouted at the top of his voice as he held his waist and bit his lower lip in anger.

He looked around and kicked the center table as harshly as he could.

"DAMMMITTT" he went and grabbed an emoty plate on the kitchen counter and smashed it on the floor, breaking it in to pieces.

He then threw his own face between his hands and rested his elbows on the kitchen counter.
His breathing was so rugged. He was literally panting and fuming with rage.

This wasn't even close to how he had envisioned this night to end. It was gut wrenching nad terrible to say the least.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 62 37
What happens when fate causes two messed up people to meet each other? Most likely nothing particularly happy. But what happens when fate decides t...
112K 5.5K 15
What happens when a 39 year old man falls head over heels for a 26 year old girl who is a complete opposite to him? A man who doesn't know defeat...
102K 4.3K 70
Description: Two people totally different from one another, one who doesn't believe in love and one who thinks love is very beautiful thing. What hap...
2 0 1
What if you have to leave everything to live with someone whom you love. This is the case with Maanvi Roy & Aayush Chauhaan. With some conditions and...