Forty Four

Sana woke up from the blaring of the alarm. The sound rang through her head and ears, piercing them. She felt like somebody was smashing her head with a hammer. There were suddenly all kinds of throbbing pains everywhere in her head and eyes. She just wanted to shut this thing and cry out loud. She tried opening her eyes, but they hurt like hell. She slowly lifted her face and slowly, very slowly blinked her eyes the slightest bit to see that she was sleeping on his bare chest, his hands around her and her own hand around his torso. She barely smiled and stole a quick glance at him to see if the alarm had woken him up too but he slept like a baby. She barely moved to the other side and slammed her hand aimlessly over the phone screen to shut the sound off, it did. She slammed her head back on his chest and the moment she did, she remembered something and she actually wanted to howl. It was a Monday. She groaned and dug her face deeper in his chest, stirring him up the slightest bit. his hand just moved over her back and held her tighter. The alarm had stopped but that didn't make any difference in Sana's state. She was a mess. Her head, her eyes, they hurt like hell.
"Ahaaaaaaaan Kya haiiiiiiiii" she almost cried loudly, rubbing her face on his bare chest trying to escape from feeling everything that she was.
Sidharth however didn't reply, and just moved a little, holding her closer. The alarm went off again, making her realize that she snoozed it. she wanted to throw her phone away at this point and slam her head in the wall. She immediately turned and turned it off before Sidharth woke up. He did however, groaned slowly twisting slightly in his pillow. Sana wanted to actually cry because of everything that her body was feeling and the fact that it was a Monday and such an important day at work today.
She could barely keep her eyes open, how the hell was she supposed to get ready for work and spend the whole day there. There was no way she could take an off today, she had already been taking so many half days in the past, she didn't want to make a bad impression or come off as a slacker. She finally lifted herself off his chest and sat up, leaning back on the headrest, holding her head in both her hands and clenching her eyes tightly. The throbbing wasn't going away and she could actually feel it in her temple and at the back of her head. This was so awful. Why did she even do that. Last night, started coming back to her slowly and she further wanted to go hide herself somewhere. She turned to look at his sleeping figure and she almost felt her cheeks heating up. She was drunk yes, but she wasn't that out of it that she wouldn't remember all that she said and did. She looked at herself and gasped. She was in his clothes and she suddenly remembered the reaction he gave her seeing her in them. She groaned, holing her head harder.

"Khottttiiiii kya kya siyaape kiye hain tu ne kal. Gadhii" she whispered to herself, embarrassed. 
She also remembered how angry and shocked he was seeing her drunk, and she bit her lip knowing what was coming her way today. The time was ticking and she was still in no position to leave her bed and get ready for work. The throbbing was worsening by the minute and she felt extremely nauseous and sick.
"Sidhaarth? Sidharthhh mai theek nahi hooon. Bohaat ganda lag raha hai" she slowly spoke sniffling.
"Sidhaaarth" she spoke a bit louder this time, sniffling her nose constantly.
He finally stirred listening her voice and he turned to her side.
"Kya ho gaya baby" he spoke in a low, croaked sleepy voice, opening his eyes slightly to look up at her.

She sat there, leaning to the bed, her head in her hands and soft tears running down her cheeks. Her face seemed so exhausted, flushed and almost pale. She slowly looked at him and her eyes, they were terrible. They were slightly swollen, red and looking extremely terrible. He finally started to come in to consciousness, realizing what was happening. Before he could say anything, her eyes widened and she instantly bent forward. She suddenly felt bile rise up her chest and throat and she knew what was coming and it felt so intense, that if she didn't rush in to the washroom, she would have really embarrassed herself. He was noticing her face and so he too awakened and came in to consciousness seeing her get so panicked suddenly.
"Sana? Kya hu.."
He was just about to ask her when she immediately sprung off the bed and pointed to her chest and ran off towards the washroom, bare feet. The moment she did, he fully awakened and he was suddenly on alert and panic mode. He lifted his face off the pillow and looked towards the washroom
"SANA?? ARE YOU OK?" he immediately sat up and realized what was happening.
"OH FUCKK" he shot up from the bed just like that and paced in to the washroom behind her.
What he saw there, scared him senseless but also kind of relieved him. she was throwing her guts out in the flush. She sat on the floor, bent over the toilet throwing it all out, and erupting in a cough. He ran and sat beside her immediately pulling her hair back and softly rubbing her back as threw it all out.
"It's okay it's okay. Araaam se" he softly said while rubbing her back.
He saw how her eyes and nose were running, her face was all red, and she looked like a mess. He clicked his tongue and with his hold on her hair from one hand, he extended himself over the side grabbing the tissue from the side and wiped her nose instantly as she threw up.