Eighty Nine

Sana had literally slept like a baby and without a single care in the world. It had truly been a sleep like no other for her.

The intoxication and the lightness she felt in her chest and his inexplicable love had driven her absolutely insane with serenity and peace. It was like this major huge storm had come and finally passed from within her, calming her down and washing all the heaviness within her away.

It had been the same for Sidharth. Though he had initially been up for some time after she dozed off, thinking about the night, everything that happened, everything she laid out in front of him without a single inhibition.

Her emotions, her pain, her unwavering, inexplicable, relentless love and trust in him, it had all rendered him absolutely speechless and powerless in front of her.

His own heart and soul seemed so heavy while she was crying and laying it all out in front of him but then as the conversation progressed, the way she made him understand everything despite being so drunk, it had truly left him in awe of her.

This is what his Sana was all about. She was this literal baby and little ball of sunshine with him and for him all the time. She was so naïve, so childlike, so pure but yet she was the smartest and the most emotionally sensible and intelligent woman he had ever known.

She was so sensitive, so aware about everything. The way she thought, the way she understood him and his heart, his life, it was truly beyond him.

Seemingly she was this baby, but yet, the way she understood and handled him and his life, it was beyond perfect.

His heart and soul were breaking every second with everything she was telling him, some things he had known before and the others she was sharing just now, it was all too painful and he just couldn't stop blaming himself for everything that happened with her.

He felt and strongly believed that he could have stopped it or at least done something if he would have intervened but the way she cried, loved him in to forgiving himself and made him realize and understand his own fears, his own battles, it was everything that his heart and mind needed without him even realizing. But she knew.

Then their love making. It was everything. He was just so in awe of her, so in love, so taken by her and everything she was, that all he knew after the conversation was her. Maybe earlier, he would have been more careful and more considerate if she was not in her senses but tonight, nothing else felt better and more accurate than this. She was his, in every fucking way, so why shouldn't he love her in every way and at every moment. His heart, his soul, his entire body was terribly aching for her and so he did what he knew they both needed.
He had eventually given in to the exhaustion as his eyes slowly closed with her warm and soft body pressed in to his chest. Nothing could make him happier than her peacefully snuggled up in his arms and sleeping like a baby. It was like a high to him. But then, everything with her was.

**********

The peaceful night had finally ended and transformed in to a beautiful, bright, sunny and an even calmer morning.

The quiet and calm of the whole place, the slow waves of the sea, the faint and small sounds of the birds, they all led her to slightly stir up.

But not just all that calm. There was something else that had stirred Sana awake. A terrible heaviness in her head.

She slowly, very slowly came in to consciousness as she started realizing that there was this peace surrounding her but also a terrible headache. Of course.

She remembered it all the moment she stirred up. Last night. It had been absolutely crazy but honestly, she wouldn't have wanted it any other way.

Even though she was still not fully up, her eyes were still closed, yet she could feel tis lightness surrounding her entire body and filling her heart and soul up.